All Comments on 'Goa Trip Ch. 01'

by mayakaran28

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kinkydreams667kinkydreams667about 12 years ago
Do Indians Do in a Bus Gosh....

I don't know what kind of question is this?

I have done in Bus and Train as well as many others, given the opportunity would do across the world.

I don't see any reasons, the Indians would be foolish and knotted enough, not to have sex in a fucking bus, train or plane?

So please take it easy and be normal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Seen a similar scene.

About 5 years back, when I was returning from Goa to Banglore, a young couple were making it in the top sleeper of the bus.Since I was in the opposite sleeper and also the curtains were not closed completely, I was able to see the whole live show.Since I had taken a lot of booze, I was able to control myself, otherwise I would have ejaculated after seeing their ferocious love making.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

Good

but the build up to sex can be better

mattbalcknakimattbalcknakiabout 12 years ago
I have heard of a similar story

A good friend of mine in bangalore told me that 3 women he knows had a raging orgy in the back of a bus to Goa. I am not sure if it is this story or a differnt one. If I remember correctly that was 2 European guys they just met.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I could picture the whole thing happening. Very well written. Looking forward to the rest of the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Is it really a true story

Do indian do that in buses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stories Indian Writers are Good At.

WACC,Swings,Gangbangs. anything involving superlatives in polygamous sex.

36b736b7about 12 years ago
Good fun in Goa

A really hot story - I would have loved to have been on that bus with you all :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous