Goblin Maid, Young Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute of this, Edward pulled his finger out of her mouth.

"Okay can you remember all that?"

Ree nodded. Compared to setting the table, sucking the finger was very easy.

"Good. Now, I want you to do it again, but this time on my cock instead of my finger. And remember not to bite."

"I will not bite you, Edward."

"Okay. Begin."

Ree put her head close to his cock. It was bigger and thicker than his finger, and the angle was different. She decided to approach it from the side. She slipped the tip of his cock between her lips, then slowly pushed down, licking the cock as it came into her mouth. She heard Edward gasp; it sounded like a happy noise.

She felt the cock touch the back of her throat and paused. His cock was not all the way inside yet; it was longer than the finger. After a moment she decided to continue -- Edward would tell her if she did the wrong thing. She pushed a little more and felt it enter her throat and slide part of the way down. At last she had the entire thing inside and her lips were tight around the base of his cock, where the hair was. Her tongue continued to lick as she had been taught.

"Incredible," Edward whispered.

He sounded pleased and Ree felt good. She liked it when Edward was pleased. It felt very strange to have something deep in her throat but not be able to swallow it. It was lucky that goblins were used to eating and swallowing big things without too much chewing!

Slowly she pulled back until the tip of his cock was between her lips, then let it fall out and raised her eyes to Edward again.

"That was good?"

"Good? That was unbelievable! You're really great at this, Ree!"

The excitement in his voice made Ree feel like she was glowing inside. She had done a very good job, and pleased Edward!

"Can I do it again?" she asked, eager to practice her new skill.

"Do it again, but keep moving your mouth back and forth many times without stopping."

"I will not bite you," she said, before Edward could remind her.

She took his cock into her mouth again and sucked it in, then pulled back again, tongue working all the while. Each time she let the cock go into her throat she could hear a faint gasp or moan from Edward and this encouraged her to do her best on each stroke.

Aside from the odd sensation of the cock going so deep, she found she enjoyed this kind of mating. There was no pain. The scent of Edward was strong when her nose was so close to his male parts and he was good-smelling. It felt very good to hear how much she was pleasing Young Master. And Ree was aware of a swelling and throbbing from her pussy -- even without the Mating Heat she felt eager for any kind of mating with Edward.

"Faster," Edward said in a quiet voice. His warm hand rested on her shoulders and pushed gently when he wanted her to take his cock in.

She bobbed her head faster, although it was hard to use her tongue as her speed increased.

"Oh, yessss!" Edward's voice sounded strained and suddenly there was a different taste in her mouth. A little bitter but not unpleasant. Ree swallowed and continued sucking and licking.

"Okay, that's enough," he said after another moment, and Ree slowly pulled away from his cock. "That was amazing, Ree. You did a really great job. I'm pleased with you!"

Rarely had Ree received so much praise for anything! The bright feeling inside her chest felt so good that she found herself smiling.

"You are pleased with the mating?"

"Very pleased. You are very good at that type of mating."

She was almost in a daze as she dressed again and grabbed her cleaning supplies. Her female parts still throbbed and felt...hungry...but she supposed that was all part of the mating. Just as she was about to leave the room she had a thought and turned back to where Edward slumped on the bed.

"If we practice mating more often, maybe I will be even better?"

"I think we should practice every day," he agreed. Ree nodded, then went to finish her cleaning.

**

Edward let her practice her new mating skill later the same evening, and once more the next day when she brought his breakfast. Afterwards he was full of praise, and Ree found herself eagerly looking forward to the next time. For the rest of that week she was very diligent about trying it many times each day. Master would have been pleased to know how hard she was trying. Maybe she would show him, when he returned!

But each time she mouth-mated, the hunger of her female parts became greater, and after several days of frequent practice she found it hard to ignore how hungry her pussy was becoming. It wasn't the all-consuming desperation of the Mating Heat, more like a nagging, ever-present itch that never went away. An itch that grew stronger each time she slipped Edward's huge cock between her lips.

"Edward," she said, making a quick half-curtsy just to be on the safe side, "It would be good to mate the goblin way this morning."

He looked up from his breakfast tray and frowned, his mouth full of sourbread.

"Your Mating Heat is still a week away."

"Sucking on your cock is making my female parts interested in the goblin way of mating. We should do it the proper way this morning."

"But my cock is too big. It will hurt you."

"It will be painful and good-feeling too. It is good for us to do it that way."

His frown disappeared and he grinned. "Tell you what. You can practice your new skill after my breakfast, and then I'll show you a different kind of mating that should make your female parts feel very good. Would you like that?"

"Not goblin-type mating?"

"It's even better than that."

She nodded, suddenly eager to learn yet another way to do it. Edward knew many things about mating. It was strange that he had no wife and babies. Humans had few babies.

"Is it painful?"

"Not at all."

"I would like to try this new way," she said. She sat on the footstool and waited patiently for him to finish, then took the bed tray and put it on a nearby table.

"What should I do?" she asked.

"Start by taking your clothes off. You should not wear clothes when we mate," he said.

She nodded, then quickly peeled herself out of the restrictive dress and undergarment. Already her pussy was wet; it was very eager to begin.

He patted the mattress beside him on his right side. "Come and sit here, and rest your back against my chest."

She climbed up on the bed and took the position he indicated, facing away from him and leaning against the side of his chest. She couldn't imagine what kind of mating they could accomplish in that position, but Edward knew many things. She trusted Edward.

"Very good. Now open your legs wide."

She spread her legs, resting her left leg gently on his and letting her right foot dangle off the side of the bed. She could scent her own readiness in addition to the strong male-scent from Edward.

"Comfortable?"

"Yes, Edward."

His right arm came around her waist and his hand rested on her upper leg. His touch was warm and she was very happy to feel his hand.

"Okay, now just relax and don't move. I will touch you and you must remain still, okay?"

"Yes Edward. I will not move."

She felt his fingers touch the hair outside of her pussy gently, very close to the wet part, and he stroked her with his fingernails. It felt very good, but made her even more hungry.

After a few moments of this, one finger found its way into the wetness between her pussy lips and continued to slide up and down. She was slippery and the finger moved easily. She gasped as his middle finger touched the entrance to her pussy and began to slowly push inside. It went inside as far as the first knuckle, then withdrew, then pushed inside again all the way.

Ree moaned as her insides stretched to accommodate his finger. It felt a lot like goblin-style mating, but there was no pain. Edward's finger was thinner and shorter than his cock. When he pulled it out and then pushed it inside again it sent good-feeling shivers all through her.

"How does that feel?"

Ree could only moan as his finger filled her again and again. She didn't know any words that could describe how good Edward was making her feel. Her pussy eagerly accepted him in, then clung to his finger as he tried to remove it.

"Let's see if goblins and humans have ALL the same parts," he said. His finger slid out of her and then touched her very softly at the top of her pussy.

It was the best feeling she'd ever had, even better than his finger moving inside her. He'd found a special bump on her pussy that made her cry out and raise her hips to make more contact. His finger continued to tickle that spot and she felt hot and tingly, and she had to breathe hard to get enough air. And underneath it all, deep inside, near her stomach she felt a wonderful pressure; a tightening, a building-up of excitement...

And then his finger left the spot and plunged into her pussy again, as deep as it would go. It forced a squeal of pleasure from her.

After another minute of exploring her tight channel his finger went back outside, on that magical spot near the top of the hole. She moaned and her hands gripped Edward's wrist to keep it where it was. She didn't want him to move away from her pleasure spot again. His finger inside her felt good, but his finger on that spot was even better. The best thing she could imagine.

"I said not to move," Edward said, but the reprimand sounded like a gentle one. His finger did not stop tickling her.

"Edward...leave your finger on that spot...it feels good. It makes my female parts very hungry."

"Does it feel better than goblin-type mating?" he asked.

"Yes. You are very good at this kind of mating."

And suddenly her insides clenched all by themselves and waves of pleasure rolled through her. She gripped his wrist even more tightly and whined as the muscles in her stomach and pussy squeezed and released uncontrollably. Edward had made her lose control of her body but it felt better than anything before and she didn't want it to stop.

Until all of the sudden the feeling turned from very good to...a little uncomfortable. Ree held his wrist away from her female parts and Edward seemed to get the idea and stopped touching her magic spot. Ree slumped against his torso and tried to catch her breath; the hunger in her female parts was completely satisfied.

"Can we do this finger-mating more often? This is a very good sort of mating to do," Ree said at last.

"We'll do it more often. When your pussy gets too hungry, tell me and we'll do this kind of mating, okay?"

Ree nodded. Edward knew many things about mating. She was happy to learn many things about human-style mating, and to practice every day so she was very good at it.

****

Ree held the hem of her shift above her waist while Freida crouched in front of her and peered intently at her female parts. It felt odd to have her parts so carefully examined by the ogress, but Freida was her friend so she didn't mind too much. Plus, when an ogress said to do something, it was wise to listen.

"It does not look like a cat," Freida said, rising to her feet. "It looks like...the beak of a bird."

Ree lowered her clothing back into place. "Edward said it has many names. Pussy is just one name for it."

"What are the others?"

"He also called it a honey pot. He did not tell me all the names."

"Honey pot?"

Ree shrugged. "Edward knows many things about mating. He knows many names for female parts."

Freida frowned as though trying to make sense of the names. Ree could understand the confusion -- her female parts did not look like a cat, and there was no honey inside. Humans sometimes had strange words for things.

"And humans mate with their mouths and fingers," Freida said, her tone doubting.

"There are many ways to do mating." Ree was happy that she could share her new knowledge with Freida.

"You have mated many times with Edward. When will the babies come?"

Ree considered. Her sire had taken many mates and had produced many babies, so Ree had some idea of what to expect. "Sometimes there are babies and sometimes no babies. The babies come whenever it is time. Maybe they are already inside me."

Freida grunted her understanding. "I hope you have many babies."

She looked up at her friend and felt suddenly warm and bright inside. Freida was a very good friend, very kind even though she was much bigger and stronger. To wish for many babies was the nicest thing Ree had ever heard. She was at a loss for how to repay the unexpected good wishes.

"If I have babies, I will name one Freida," she said.

The ogress put a huge, gentle hand on Ree's shoulder. "Freida is a good name. That baby will be the strongest, I think."

Ree nodded up at her friend.

For some reason, Ree had been thinking a lot about babies recently. She hoped some babies would come soon. It was good for goblins to have many babies.

****

A few days later in the early afternoon Ree was rinsing some hand towels and hanging them on a low-slung clothesline when she head the unmistakable hoof beats and jingling harnesses of an approaching coach. The sound filled her with a mixture of fear and anticipation.

Normally a coach meant Master was expecting company. Ree didn't like company. Usually the people were mean and said unkind things, or looked at her with a sour expression. Also, it meant more work for Ree -- more cooking, more cleaning, more serving. It was best when no one visited.

But perhaps it was Master returning early? That would be a good thing -- Ree missed The Master. He was kind, and did not yell, and taught her what she needed to know.

She ran inside and checked her appearance in the hallway mirror. Her dress was on straight, all the buttons done up the front. The top part of her dress had been tighter lately and her chest had been a little sore, too, especially the parts where babies were supposed to suck. But there was no time to think about that now!

She smoothed the black-and-white dress down her legs, hoping to get rid of wrinkles, then peered through the window next to the front door.

Normally she would alert Master that a guest was coming. Should she alert Young Master instead? He was sleeping -- he slept a lot, especially after his wine in the afternoon. Plus, with his damaged legs he couldn't come down to greet the guests anyway.

She sighed. It would be up to her to handle it. She tried to remind herself of everything she needed to say when a guest arrived. There were many things to remember.

The two-horse coach pulled up. Ree could see two passengers, a man and a woman. Both looked to be close to Young Master's age. The man had light hair and a powerful build and wore all browns and greens, from his leather boots to his trousers to his shirt and waistcoat. When he got out of the coach Ree could see he carried a sword which he hung on his belt.

The woman had dark hair that she wore in a long braid. Her plain, white dress fell to her ankles, and she wore open-toe sandals instead of full shoes. She was smiling. Maybe she would be a kind guest? Ree liked it when people were smiling.

The coach-master unloaded three bags; the young man grabbed two and the coach-master carried the third to the front door. Ree cleared her throat nervously as they approached, then opened the door when they were close.

"Welcome Master and Mistress, and thank you for coming. The Master is not at home right now. If you would like to leave a calling card, I will see-"

"EDWARD!" the young man screamed. Ree cringed, then scrambled out of the way as he barged through the doorway into the hall with his bags. She did not like the young man who yelled.

Confused and scared, Ree tried to think of what she should do. He should not enter unless invited. Should she ask him to leave? But that would be rude, and Master would be displeased if she was rude to a guest. Plus, he was very big -- even bigger than Young Master. Maybe she should-

"Oh, aren't you just ADORABLE!"

Ree spun to face the high-pitched squeal from behind her and saw the young woman drop to a crouch in front of her, so their eyes were level. Ree's confusion increased to near-panic levels. Guests did not behave this way. What was the right way to react?

"Look at your little dress! It fits perfectly," The woman reached out and tugged on the sleeves of Ree's black and white housekeeper dress. "And even little shoes! You're just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I could eat you up!"

Before Ree could sort out the words, the young woman wrapped her arms around her, pulled Ree towards her and squeezed her tightly. Was the woman going to eat her? Did human females eat goblins? What was happening?

Ree froze and stayed very quiet -- that usually kept her out of trouble. The young woman smelled like flowers, and the front part of her was very soft. She was not hurting Ree. Probably this was a thing that human females did. Humans did many strange things. Ree did not like to be squeezed by guests.

"EDWARD!" the young man yelled, even louder than before, and it made Ree tremble.

"Reginald, stop it. The noise is scaring her," the young woman said in a scolding voice.

"Where is that clumsy bastard?" the young man replied.

"Reg? Is that you?" Ree could hear Young Master calling from upstairs.

The young man tossed his bags aside and ran up the stairs towards the Edward's room. Ree was happy that he went away.

Finally the young woman stopped squeezing Ree and held her at arm's length with her hands on Ree's shoulders. Her eyes were green and they looked right at Ree's face. Humans rarely looked at her in the face. The young woman was a very strange guest indeed.

"I apologize for Reg. He's been in the cavalry for too long and his manners have suffered, I'm afraid," the young woman said.

Ree didn't know if she was supposed to answer, so she remained quiet and still.

The woman smiled at her, and it made some of Ree's fear go away. The woman's smile was friendly, and her eyes were nice to look at.

"My name is Lenore. It's a pleasure to meet you."

As her panic began to fade, Ree remembered some manners. She quickly made a curtsy. "Welcome Mistress. Thank you for coming. May I take your coat?"

Too late, Ree realized the woman wasn't wearing a coat. What then? Offer to take her dress? No, that didn't sound right, somehow. She frowned, thinking of all the Human Rules she knew, and trying to pick one that might help.

"I...hope Mistress is pleased? I will always work hard to please Mistress," Ree said at last, then curtsied again as an afterthought. It might not have been the perfect thing to say, but it was usually good enough to keep her out of trouble when she said it to The Master.

The woman's smile became even warmer. "Please don't call me mistress. Call me Lenore. What's your name?"

Ree curtsied a third time, just in case. "Mistress, my name is Ree. Thank you for coming. May I take your..." Ree caught herself before she made the coat mistake again. "What...what should I make you for dinner?"

She was flustered, and it was hard to think. The guests were not behaving like normal, so it was hard to know what words she was supposed to say.

The young woman laughed. "Oh you are a treasure! Call me Lenore, okay?" The young woman -- Lenore -- reached out and touched Ree's ear gently. "I've never seen a goblin up close. You have such cute ears."

Again, Ree didn't know if a response was called for, so she remained silent as Lenore touched one ear and then the other. No one had ever touched her ears before. It was a new sensation, and a good-feeling one.

"I imagine you hear very well. No wonder you didn't like all that yelling."

"I do not like it when there is yelling."

"I don't like it either. I won't yell, and if Reginald yells again I will make him stop. Okay?"