Goblin Maid, Young Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ree nodded. She liked Lenore. Lenore was very kind. Her touch was gentle and her smile was nice to look at. She was not like other humans.

"I'm a friend of Edward's. Would you like to take me upstairs to see him?

Ree curtsied again. "Yes Mis..." she stopped, then started again. "Yes, Lenore. I will take you to see Edward."

****

"Ree, these are good friends from back in my school days. Reginald is a soldier and Lenore is an herbalist -- someone who knows a lot about plants," Edward said.

The young man -- Master Reginald -- was leaning back in a chair next to the bed with his boots up on the footrest. Lenore was sitting at the foot of the bed, her gaze roaming idly around the room.

"Greetings Master Reginald and Lenore. It is nice to meet you. I hope you will be pleased with my service," Ree said with a perfect curtsy. She liked proper introductions. Master had taught her how to do them and she often practiced on her own.

"A goblin maid," Master Reginald said, shaking his head. "Your uncle has strange tastes, Ed."

"Don't be that way. She does a fine job," Edward said, and Ree could hear the gentle reproach in his tone.

Master Reginald shrugged. "I got your letter and figured you might like a little company during your recovery. Human company, that is. I told Lenore and she jumped at the chance to get out to the country."

"There are wild plants out here that you don't see near the town. I thought it might be a chance to stock up," Lenore said.

"Hmm. Speaking of plants, I don't suppose you brought any Greytooth?" Edward asked, and something in his tone and expression made the question sound mischievous.

"I might have stashed some away in one of the bags," Lenore said with a sly smile.

"What is Greytooth?" Ree asked.

"Its training leaves a lot to be desired," Reginald said with a hard look at Ree. "It should know its place and not speak out of turn."

"Come on, Reg. Don't start this again," Edward said with a sigh. "Times have changed. Those ways are outdated."

Reginald scoffed. "Hardly. There's an order to things -- a structure. Everyone needs to know their place and play their part, or you have anarchy."

"This isn't the King's Legion, and we're not soldiers," Lenore said, the reprimand obvious in her tone. She turned to Ree and smiled. "Greytooth is...kind of like a medicine. You put it in tea and drink it and it makes you very happy."

Ree had another question but caught herself and cast a wary glance at Master Reginald. He glared down at her from his chair. He was displeased when Ree spoke. He was very big and she decided it was better not to make him angry.

Instead she gave a brief curtsy. "Yes Mistress." She turned to Edward. "May I be excused?"

"We'll have the chicken and potatoes for dinner, Ree. And please set FOUR places at the table," Edward said with a meaningful look at Reginald.

The bigger man rolled his eyes, then chuckled. "So many overblown ideas...you're still the same starry-eyed schoolboy."

The humans laughed at that and Ree took the opportunity to hurry from the room.

****

She wished she did not have to eat at the table.

Since there were other guests, Ree supposed that only human-style eating would be allowed, and with so many utensils she was certain to pick the wrong ones and be scolded.

More than that, she did not like Master Reginald. She wanted him to go away but Edward had decided he would stay for several days. His size and the way he looked at her with hard eyes made her scared. She decided she would stay away from him, and not speak in his presence.

Getting Edward down the stairs to the table was a struggle. He could only walk with difficulty and leaned heavily on Master Reginald and Lenore. Still, even if he could only walk a little, it meant his legs were getting better, and that was a nice thought.

When everyone was seated at the table, Ree carefully served Lenore first, then Master Reginald and Edward, and herself last. She carefully filled each wine glass.

"Just half a glass for you," Edward reminded her as she started to pour. "A full glass is too much."

She obediently stopped when the glass was half-full and set the wine on the table, then climbed up into her chair. Edward and Master Reginald were at the ends of the table and she and Lenore would be sitting side by side.

Suddenly Master Reginald stood, and Ree tensed. He raised his glass and said in a loud voice "To old friends and a fast recovery!"

"Hear hear," Edward and Lenore said together, then the humans took a drink of wine.

This was new. Was she supposed to say something before she took a drink? Another Human Rule to learn! Ree decided not to drink, just in case she said the wrong words.

The humans grabbed utensils and started the meal. Her shoulders slumped -- she'd been right about human-style eating. She looked carefully at each of the pieces of silverware but made no move to grab any of them. Maybe if she sat very silently the humans would begin talking and not notice her.

"This is delicious," said Lenore. Her voice was cheerful and Ree allowed herself a quick sideways glance. The young woman was smiling and seemed very pleased with the meal. Ree felt a tiny swell inside her chest. She liked Lenore. It felt good when people enjoyed her cooking.

"She's got real talent," Edward said, with a quick wink at Ree.

"So what were you doing up in a damn tree, anyway?" Master Reginald said, gesturing to Edward with a fork.

"Uh...long story," Edward replied, then waved his hand to brush off the topic. "I'd rather hear about what you were doing up in the Bone Reaches. I didn't think there was anything up there but rock."

The light-haired solider didn't need any urging and seemed happy to tell stories about his trip to the Reaches. Humans had many stories. Ree wondered if she might be able to quietly slip away to her chambers as the big human talked and talked.

"Watch me and copy what I do," Lenore whispered close to Ree's ear, then leaned over and tapped a fork and knife. "Use these ones first."

After a moment of uncertainty, Ree picked up the silverware Lenore had touched, then glanced sideways to see how the human female was holding them. Lenore was making a show of holding them where it was easy for Ree to see.

It took a few tries but soon Ree was able to guide a fork full of chicken and potatoes into her own mouth. It was not as easy as it looked and she frowned as she tried to mimic Lenore's movements. Even with long, graceful goblin fingers it was hard to handle silverware as skillfully as Mistress did. It didn't help that the table was shoulder-high when she sat on the chair.

Many times she dropped food on her lap or on the floor, but she managed to get some of it into her mouth, too. Each time she looked up at Lenore she was rewarded with a bright smile, and that made her want to keep trying to do better.

"It's wearing more than it's eating," Master Reginald said, shaking his head. Ree knew the disapproving gesture for what it was.

"Ree -- great job! You're doing well for your first time," said Edward, and the excitement in his voice made Ree warm inside. It was still better to eat the goblin way, but eating with silverware wasn't too bad, either.

"I hear you've got an ogre here too?" Master Reginald said.

"Freida. You should see her, Reg. Ten feet high, solid muscle. She can lift a cow-"

"I've seen them. We killed a bunch out in the Garlands. They were raiding the villages for livestock. Ugly bunch, they were. Not too smart, either. "

"This is hardly proper dinner conversation," Lenore snapped, and the hard edge in her voice made Ree glad she hadn't been the target of the reprimand.

"You're quite right. I apologize." the soldier said, looking uncomfortable.

Human females had very dangerous voices, it seemed! Ree vowed to be very careful around them in the future.

After dinner, Ree cleared the table -- and under the table around her chair -- and did the dishes. The humans went out to the steps in front of the house, Edward supported on both sides as he walked. Ree took her time with the cleaning -- she did not want to be near Master Reginald.

She finished the dishes, then decided to dust the reading room and change the sheets on Edward's bed. The sheets were heavy with his scent and she couldn't help pressing them against her nose and breathing deeply. She sighed. He was good-smelling.

She wondered if she and Edward would do any more mating when the guests were staying with them. She had been using her mouth to mate with him for almost two weeks and it had become a habit. But there were probably Human Rules about mating when guests were around. She decided to be patient -- Edward would tell her when it was time to mate. She sniffed the sheets again, then carried them downstairs.

On her way back she heard a noise in the kitchen and found Lenore heating a pot of water over a low cooking fire.

"We're going to enjoy some Greytooth out of the front porch. Will you join us, Ree?"

Ree hesitated. "Mistress, there is much cleaning to do."

Lenore smiled. "I understand. Reg can be difficult to take sometimes."

How had Lenore guessed the true reason Ree didn't want to go outside? Usually only The Master could tell what Ree was thinking. Lenore was very smart!

"He does not like goblins. He does not like ogres. He is very loud." Ree knew it was bad manners to talk that way about a guest, but somehow she felt comfortable around Lenore.

The human's smile faded. "Being a soldier changed him. He used to be very kind, as a schoolboy..."

Ree didn't know if she was supposed to say anything so she stayed quiet.

Soon the water boiled and Lenore carefully poured it into a teapot, then unwrapped a white square of cloth. Inside were shriveled chunks of an odd-smelling plant. Ree watched with great interest as Lenore added these chunks to the water in the teapot.

"This is Greytooth?"

"Yes. We infuse the leaves into the hot water, then we drink it."

"It will make you happy?"

Lenore nodded. "A special kind of happy. Silly and dizzy and very relaxed."

Ree frowned, trying to imagine the sensation. Goblins did not have many different types of feelings like humans did.

"Like when I drink a lot of wine?"

"A little like that, yes. Do you often drink a lot of wine?"

"Edward often drinks a lot of wine. I only did it one time."

"I noticed Edward drinks a lot of wine," she said, and Ree felt Lenore's tone was not approving. She hoped Lenore would not reprimand Edward.

Soon Lenore took the teapot and three teacups and went outside to be with the others. Ree put fresh sheets on Edward's bed, then gave Lenore's room a quick dusting. She liked Lenore; it was good to make her room very clean. She did not enter Master Reginald's room.

After that there were no more chores to do. It would be dark soon -- there was no time to put anything on the clothesline. That would have to wait for the morning. Ree decided to visit with Freida, but first she would ask Edward if he needed anything. She hoped he said no.

She cautiously opened the front door. The three humans were on the porch.

She noticed Master Reginald first. He was on his knees with his trousers lowered. Ree could see his hairy, bare bottom as he gently rocked back and forth. In front of him, Lenore was on her hands and knees, her dress and undergarment pushed up to her waist to bare her legs and rear end.

Confused but curious, Ree crept over to get a closer look.

Lenore was being mated by Master Reginald! Ree could scent the woman's female parts and the soldier's man-smell in the still evening air. His man-smell was good, Ree decided, but not as enticing as Edward's.

Even more incredible, Edward was sitting on a porch chair in front of Lenore with his long undershirt raised to his waist. Lenore was mouth-mating with Edward's erect cock.

Human women could mate with two males at the same time? Ree was shocked by the discovery. Human females were VERY good at mating. It was odd that they had so few babies.

Edward's face looked happy, but his eyes didn't look right. They were shiny and the black centres were large.

"Ree...come...come here," Edward said. His words were slow.

Careful to give Master Reginald a wide berth, Ree went to Edward. When she was beside him, she looked down at Lenore sucking on his cock. Her eyes were half-closed and she looked relaxed. Lenore did not put the entire cock in her mouth, only about half of it, her lips sliding up and down the shaft in time with Master Reginald's thrusts.

"Do you want a turn?" Edward asked, giving her a smile that seemed unfocused.

"Ed! That's disgusting!" Master Reginald said, then to Ree's surprise he laughed, as though his words had been funny. She dared a glance at his face and found his eyes were odd-looking, like Edward's.

"Wait till you see..." Edward started, then he stopped and laughed. "Hey, Lenore...do you want to see?"

"Mmm," Lenore hummed around Edward's cock.

Ree stood still. The whole situation was confusing and she didn't know how to react. Humans mated in very strange ways.

But her eyes were drawn back to Edward's cock. She could scent it from this close, and it made her pussy throb. She liked his scent most of all, and could imagine the feel of his huge cock in her mouth. It would be good to mate with Edward, she decided.

Should she wait for Lenore to finish first? There were probably Human Rules about mouth-mating and she didn't want a reprimand from Edward or, worse, Master Reginald. Best to wait quietly and Edward would tell her the right way to do it.

"Lenore...Lenore...wait a second. Watch how Ree does it. Watch..." Edward said.

Lenore hummed again, then let Edward's stiff cock slip out of her mouth. She turned her head to look up at Ree and gave a sleepy half-smile.

"Hey, cutie...mmm..." Lenore seemed to be enjoying her mating; her moan was a satisfied one.

"Show her, Ree. Show her how you do it," Edward said.

Ree approached Edward's cock from the side; that was how she was used to doing it when they practiced. She darted a quick look at Master Reginald, expecting him to object, but he just started at her with an empty expression as he bumped his hips against Lenore's backside in a slow rhythm.

She bent over and took Edward's cock between her lips. It was still wet with Lenore's saliva and tasted funny for a moment. Slowly she pushed down, enjoying the familiar feel of it filling her mouth, then went further until her lips were pressed against Edward's wiry hair. She worked her tongue against the shaft expertly. Edward groaned his appreciation. She knew she was very good at this type of mating.

"That's...crazy!" Master Reginald said. "You're one crazy bastard, Ed." He laughed again.

"How...how are you doing that?" Lenore said, and Ree could see her glassy, confused expression from the corner of her eye.

Edward just giggled and rested his hand on Ree's shoulders. "See? See what she can do? It's...uhhh," he didn't finish his comment as Ree pulled back and then pushed down on his cock again, faster than before.

It was a strange thing, to be mating in front of other people. It made Ree uncomfortable to be the centre of attention. Usually she liked it when guests ignored her, but Master had always reminded her to focus on her job and not be too distracted so she tried to pay close attention to her technique. Luckily she had practiced dozens of times over the last two weeks. She knew what to do.

Besides, her sire had mated his females whenever and wherever he pleased. Goblins did not care if anyone was watching. They were happy to do it whenever it was time. Ree was always glad to suck on Edward's good-smelling cock. She hoped he would use his fingers on her pussy as well; it was getting hungry again.

She heard another moan from Lenore; Master Reginald had increased the speed and power of his thrusts. Ree could see Lenore's body rocking forward and back as the soldier's hips mashed against her rear. Edward's hand pressed on her shoulders with more insistence and she picked up the pace with her mouth, too.

Ree inhaled enticing scents from Edward and the others, her ears were surrounded by panting and breathy gasps. The hunger from her female parts was urgent now, far stronger than normal.

Suddenly Master Reginald grunted loudly and his thrusting became rough and erratic. As if in reply, Edward groaned and emptied his seed into Ree's mouth. She swallowed and waited for him to signal her to stop. Usually he wanted her to stop soon after he had released his seed. Sure enough, he put his hand on her forehead and gave a gentle push. She allowed his cock to slide out her mouth, wishing it could have gone on longer.

Master Reginald threw himself back into a patio chair and slouched with his knees wide, his glistening male part sticking up between his legs. Lenore collapsed onto her side on the porch. Ree straightened up and pressed her body firmly against Edward's shoulder, eager for his fingers. He didn't seem to get the hint. She didn't want to say anything that might earn a scolding from Master Reginald, so she remained quiet.

For a few minutes there was only the sound of rapid breathing. Their scents were still thick in the air.

"So sleepy," Lenore said at last, pushing herself into a sitting position. She rose to her feet, then stumbled a few steps before catching herself on the porch railing.

Edward snickered. "Ree...help her to bed," Edward said, then closed his eyes. Master Reginald seemed to be asleep in the chair.

Ree moaned quietly, disappointed that her pussy would go hungry for another night, but she obediently took Lenore by the wrist and slowly guided her into the house and up the stairs to her room. The sun had dipped below the horizon and the inside of the house was dark and shadowy but goblin eyes were good for seeing in the dark.

The woman giggled as Ree removed her sandals. Ree clambered up onto the mattress to turn down the bed sheet and knitted quilt. Lenore lay back and Ree was about to slide off the bed when she was clumsily pulled into Lenore's warm embrace from behind. Ree considered trying to struggle free but thought better of it; she didn't want to be rude to a guest. Plus, she liked Lenore. Lenore was kind and would not hurt her. Lenore had taught her how to do human-style eating. Lenore had a smile that made Ree feel good inside her chest. Lenore scolded Master Reginald when he yelled. So Ree allowed herself to be squeezed against Lenore's soft front. Human females were fond of squeezing, it seemed.

"Such a cutie..." Lenore whispered and then was silent. After a few minutes of stillness, Ree decided the human must be asleep. She didn't want to wake the woman up, but there seemed to be no other way to escape her grasp. With a sigh, Ree lay still and closed her eyes. Her visit with Freida would need to wait until tomorrow.

****

It was bright in the room when Ree opened her eyes, with sunlight flooding in through the window. She tried to sit up but found she was still trapped by Mistress Lenore's arms. There were morning chores to do, but she couldn't get free without waking the guest. What to do? Ree was still deciding how to handle the situation when she heard heavy footfalls outside the door, then a loud knock. The noise caused Lenore to finally stir.

"Yes?" the woman called. Her voice sounded low and rough first thing in the morning.

The door swung open and Master Reginald filled the doorway. "Hey, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed..."

He saw Ree and his happy expression became a scowl.

"Looks like I'm the only one not sleeping with the help," he said. His voice had an edge to it.

"It's too early for this, Reg."

"When you're finished with your bed-warmer, perhaps it might put some breakfast on? If it's not too much trouble, of course."