Goblin Maid, Young Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast! Ree struggled to rise but Lenore tightened her grip and Ree couldn't get free. After a moment she gave up and lay still.

"SHE, Reg. Not 'it'. Even someone as thick you should know Ree's a woman."

"You're a woman. THAT is a goblin," he replied, gesturing at Ree. He shook his head. "I think you and Ed have completely lost your minds. You're not dippy school kids anymore. Grow up and live in the real world."

"Get out," Lenore said in a harsh voice. "Ree and I will be down when we're good and ready. If you're hungry in the meantime, go suck a rat!"

"A rat would be better company!" he shouted.

The hateful look from Master Reginald made Ree very scared and for a moment she thought he might become violent. Instead he growled and left the room, slamming the door behind him. The loud noise made Ree tremble. She listened as his thundering footsteps stomped down the stairs and out the front door. She hoped he was going away, back to his home.

A few minutes passed in silence as Ree lay very still. She did not like it when humans yelled at one another. She realized that Lenore's voice was very strong -- even Master Reginald had to obey her when she yelled. Human females were very powerful when they spoke!

"I'm sorry about that, Ree," Lenore said in a voice that was much softer. "I'm a bit of a bear in the mornings, I'm afraid."

"It is the housekeeper's job to make breakfast," Ree said.

"Yes, I know. But Reg was very rude and that made me angry."

There was another silence, then Ree was struck by a thought. "Human males yell at females after pussy-mating, but not after mouth-mating. Maybe mouth-mating is more pleasing to them?"

"What do you mean?" Lenore turned Ree so she could look at her in the face. Ree liked looking at Lenore's eyes.

"Edward mated my pussy, and the next morning he yelled at me very loud. Master Reginald mated your pussy and the next morning he yelled at you. But Edward did not yell at us after mouth-mating last night. Mouth-mating makes him very happy and he says nice things. Maybe we should only mouth-mate with Master Reginald?"

"Edward...mated with you in that way? In your...pussy?"

Ree nodded. "It was painful and good-feeling too. His male parts are too big."

"Ree, are you comfortable with all of this? You know you can refuse to mate if you're not comfortable, right?"

Ree frowned. "Freida says the males will become violent if the female is unwilling. But I want many babies, so I am always willing. Goblins should have many babies."

"I'm...not sure you can have babies with Edward. Edward is a human and you're a goblin."

"Goblins are very good at having babies. Goblins can have all sorts of babies."

Lenore's eyes widened at that, but then she smiled and put her lips against Ree's forehead for just a moment. It was a strange thing to do. Human females did many things differently than the males did.

"I guess we'll see. Maybe it's time to get up and make breakfast before 'the males' become too hungry," Lenore said with a wink, and finally released Ree from her arms.

Ree needed no further urging and immediately set out for her chambers to change clothes and prepare for her morning chores.

****

It was later that evening, and Ree had finished the washing and confirmed with Edward that nothing further was needed.

As Ree returned to her own chambers she became aware of wetness against the skin of her chest. At first she figured it was sweat -- she'd been standing over a basin of hot water and scrubbing the pots very hard.

But when she stripped off her dress and undergarment she discovered it was not sweat -- the wetness was coming from the hard points on her chest that were for babies to suck. When she squeezed the swollen flesh around the point, a tiny droplet of watery liquid formed. It wasn't very much but there was no mistaking what it meant -- Ree had seen the same thing from her sire's many mates.

There were babies inside her now!

The realization brought with it a new feeling, a much better feeling than any she'd had before. The inside of her chest felt very good, and it made her smile. She almost felt like she was floating on the air. She had always wanted babies, and now they were inside her!

Freida would be excited too, and she was eager to tell Edward -- he had sired them and he would be the happiest of all. Babies were always good news. She quickly dressed again, then went out to Freida's barn to tell her the happy news.

****

The humans were eating breakfast the next morning. Ree was again sitting at the table next to Lenore, with Edward and Master Reginald at the ends.

Lenore and Master Reginald had not spoken to each other very much over the last day. There had been no more yelling, but Ree got the feeling that they were not happy. Edward also seemed unhappy; he tried many times to begin a conversation but usually it would quickly go quiet again.

Ree did not want to speak out of turn, but she knew a way that she could make everyone happy again. It took a while to gather enough bravery to break the silence at the table.

"I have something good to say," she said, looking in Edward's direction.

"What's that?" Edward said. He looked eager to have any kind of conversation.

She could barely contain her excitement. "I have your babies inside me now!"

"What?" Edward's face lost its colour and his eyes looked scared. Lenore's eyes went wide and she held her hand over her open mouth. Ree dared a glance at Master Reginald; he had squeezed his eyes shut and was shaking his head in disapproval.

No one looked happy.

Ree began to get an awful feeling inside her. And when the humans exchanged serious glances with one another, that feeling turned to fear.

*****