All Comments on 'Goblin Maid, Young Master Ch. 03'

by North200

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well damn

That's not the way I saw this thing playing out. Was hoping Edward would man up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read.

Love the story. Had me the whole way, glad to see he end is just as good as the rest of it.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 6 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed this story, thank you. Ree's Goblin logic was a joy to read.

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome Story. I hope in the future you can make a Sequel.

karalinekaralineover 6 years ago
Great Ending

wonderful to see Ree get her happy ending, even though Edward wasn't up to the job.

messerschmiedmesserschmiedabout 5 years ago
Awesome

I really liked that story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great series! The characters are instanyly likable and very belivable in their voices.

Have you considered writing a sequel? I'm now extremely curious to know how fare the four "hob-goblins" as they grow and mature into their own persons, and to find out how Leonore managed this with her family, what happened to Edward, and also what will become of Ree once the Master passes away (he is an old man after all).

Maybe get to know a bit more about the world?

Anyway, one can only hope.

Again, congratulations on a job well done.

readingsmutforfunreadingsmutforfunalmost 3 years ago

Damn, I came here to fap but instead found genuinely well written short stories.

I was actually worried for Ree during the whole ordeal, from the tea to the barn.

Nicely done.

JohnnyWolf71JohnnyWolf71about 2 years ago

Outstanding story. Well written. Would love to hear more about these characters.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Loved this story until the last two words. I didn’t want it to end yet. Maybe Master can make Lenore his heir or marry her so she’ll inherit everything. I really want to know what happens next. Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really beautiful story. Would realy love to read more about them. Only sad part is that Edward didnt man up. If you continue it please let him redeem himself in some way.

NeverwrongNeverwrongabout 1 year ago

This is one of the better stories I've read on this page and just one of the better erotic short stories in general. A stellar example of why erotica is above and separate from mere pornography. Thank you for making the world a better place.

Archangel_MArchangel_M7 months ago

A beautiful story full of (mostly) beautiful people. If only life could always be so. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous