Goblin Maid, Young Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
476 Followers

She opened the door, disliking the icy wind that swept into the house. Lostwood had cold weather.

"Please come in," Ree said, stepping back to allow the bundled-up stranger to enter. It took a moment for Ree's eyes to recognize him, but she knew his smell immediately.

It was The Master!

For a few moments she was stunned, not knowing whether to be afraid or excited. She stared up at him as all sorts of un-goblin-like feelings swirled around inside her.

And then she realized how many Human Rules she was breaking! She was staring. She had not greeted him properly. Her housedress was open to her waist for Baby Lenore to feed, and her left breast was exposed. She would get a bad scolding, for sure. She desperately tried to salvage the situation with an awkward half-curtsy. It was hard to do one while feeding a baby.

"Greetings, Master. I am sorry for showing my breast. Can I take your coat? I mean...MAY I take your coat?" She struggled to get her arm into the dangling sleeve of her housedress but it seemed to be fighting with her. This was not going well.

To her surprise, The Master smiled. It was his gentle smile, one of the best kinds, and it caused a little warmth inside her chest and took away some of the panic. He reached out and held the sleeve of her dress as she slid her arm into it and pulled the front over her exposed breast

"I will put the baby in bed and take your coat-"

"It's okay, Ree. Finish feeding the baby. It's important for babies to have enough to eat, especially when they're so young."

Ree nodded. She was not surprised The Master knew about babies. He was the smartest of all.

"I am sorry for losing the ring. It was an accident. And I am sorry the barn got burned, and the house got-"

"Ree," he said, and his voice was calm and kind. "Edward told me everything that happened. It wasn't your fault." The Master's smile faded and he looked unhappy. "In fact, I should apologize to you. It was a bad idea to leave you with Edward. It pains me to say he's not the man I thought he was."

Ree tried to think of something that would make The Master smile again. "Edward knows a lot about mating. He is good-smelling." It felt odd to share those thoughts with The Master, but she figured it was good manners to pay a compliment.

But her words did not bring a smile as she'd hoped. Instead The Master sighed and removed his boots and hung his coat on the peg by the door. He gestured to the nursing chair next to the baby bed.

"Please sit and feed your children."

Ree obediently climbed onto the nursing chair. Baby Lenore continued sucking hungrily. The Master bent over the baby bed and studied each of the babies.

Ree suddenly remembered her manners.

"Master, may I introduce Baby Freida, Baby Edward and Baby Aurelia. This one is Baby Lenore," Ree said, not sure whether The Master wanted a formal introduction to the babies. It was better to be safe. "Babies, this is The Master."

He was silent for a long moment, then looked at Ree with a wide smile.

"They're beautiful, Ree. You did very well."

The words filled Ree with happiness, and it brought a smile. It was good that The Master liked her babies, and did not scold her for having them without asking permission first.

"May I hold one?" he asked.

Ree nodded. "Babies are very weak," she added, just to be sure. The Master was smart and probably knew already, but Ree didn't want to take any chances.

"I'll be gentle," he assured her, then lifted Baby Edward and cradled him in his arms. "He weighs next to nothing." The Master sat on the side of the bed, all his attention focused on the baby he was holding.

It was quiet for a while as Baby Lenore sucked and The Master held Baby Edward.

"Aurelia is an unusual name. How did you think of it?"

"Lenore did. It is the name of her mother."

"I want to meet this Lenore, to express my gratitude. For her to uproot herself and move away from her family to a faraway village in order to help a goblin and an ogre...that is an act of uncommon kindness."

"Lenore is kind and warm and smart. She knows many things about plants. She is good at mating. She can mate with two-"

"Ree...it's bad manners to talk about mating. That's not a good topic to discuss," The Master said, and although his voice was gentle she could hear the reprimand in it.

Ree remembered that The Master never talked about mating. It must be another Human Rule.

"Yes Master."

There was another silence. Ree put Baby Lenore back and gave Baby Aurelia her other breast, careful not to expose herself to The Master.

"Did Edward come here too?" Ree asked. She didn't know if she wanted that or not. Edward caused many sorts of feelings.

The Master shook his head. "He went back to the city. I was displeased with him. He acted irresponsibly and you were the one to suffer for it."

Ree was quiet. She didn't want to tell him about how Edward and Master Reginald tried to hurt the babies with the bad tea. Besides, The Master was smart. Probably he already knew. Instead, she focused on the good thoughts.

"He put babies inside me. It is good for goblins to have babies."

"They are lovely children. You should be proud."

Ree smiled again. It was good-feeling when The Master said nice things about the babies.

"How did you find us? Mistress Lenore said it was important that no one knows we are here."

He smiled. "I have ways, Ree. Magical ways. But it took a long time because you were so far away. And it is hard to get here in the winter."

"Why did you come? Was it to see the babies?"

The Master paused for a moment and tickled Baby Edward's chin with the tip of his finger.

"Partly to see the children – they're my bloodline, after all – and to see they were provided for. Partly to see you and Freida again and make sure you were doing well. Partly to thank Lenore for her kindness and to ensure she was properly compensated for her expense and hardship. I also wanted to invite you to return to my house. You and Freida, and Lenore, too, if she wishes."

"It is dangerous. If the King's Legion finds us, they will-"

"The King's Legion isn't looking for you, nor will they. I've seen to that. It's safe for you to return."

Ree was silent as she contemplated returning to The Master's house. She liked The Master. She had fond memories of the old house and the time she spent there. She had learned many things about the human ways while living with The Master.

"Of course, you wouldn't return as a housemaid, but as my guest. Family, of a sort. You could focus on raising your children in peace and comfort. I think that's the least I can offer to make up for what you've endured," he said.

"Can I ask Freida and Mistress Lenore? Freida is liked by the humans of Lostwood. I do not want to leave without her."

The Master smiled. "Of course – you can stay here or return with me as you please. If you decide to stay, I'll make sure all of you are provided for."

Ree nodded and on impulse moved to sit next to The Master on the mattress, still feeding Baby Aurelia. The Master's smell was reassuring, and she wanted to be close to him again for a little while. It reminded her of good times in the past.

Together, they awaited the return of her friends.

The End.

North200
North200
476 Followers