All Comments on 'God Laughs Ch. 06'

by napalminthemorning

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm beginning to put the picture together.

This is just like a single story, written by different people and I should have waited for the whole story to come out before I read it. This was hot as hell and I gave it a five, but I realize that these are all part of a bigger puzzle. It's not the writer's fault, I just didn't get what was going on. Great writing and I can't wait for the next chapters to see where it goes.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 6 years ago
Whoa !!!

One of the hottest scenes I've ever read here on Lit ! Or anywhere for that matter !

I've said before who writes the hottest sex scenes , should be interesting to see if I'm still right .

5*'s is a given .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
I'd Bet Anything

I'd bet anything on who wrote this one, but I've been wrong before!

Just my usual nitpick - her heels came up to hook the sides of the panties, exposing the ass. It was a thong, wasn't her ass already exposed?

Don't mind me, I'm going back to my corner,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Agh!!!

I watched with displaced much misaligned anxiety as the two women closed in. Dominique, Amber, Dominique, Amber, but alas at the last moment the road-side warrior in the bump cap flipped his sign from slow to stop, the machinery of the universe came to a screeching halt! I'm aghast!

A closer look! Amber? Rosseane? Dominique? Phylliss? Roseanne Barr? Phyllis Diller? She lives! It lives! I thought hooray the medical marijuana's working! At last I can sleep.

Buck Owens is in the background, "We're back on the streets of Bakersfield! They're going to put me in the movies! And all I have to do is act...

I gasp! This tawdry tale of nervous twats and semen dripping penises was never about some juicy plot. My imagination's been unleashed! Oh oh! That's not runny mashed potatoes on the bed sheet. I've got to clean this up before my wife awakens. Imagine, a nocturnal emission at my age. No Ohio, never a Rehnquist, not one JPB ever produced such a profound response! Geeze, I'd forgotten what "Blue Balls" had been like!

That creepy greenish yellow fog oozing across the mosaic tiles of the laminate. Thank God I'm not my father's eldest son!

This story isn't about some intricate plot, it's about the messy goo I can't get off the curtains. Wife's going to wake up. I'm a dead man! God save us all. Only two chapters left... a only fives allowed...

I lift my arm beside the Golden Arch, one more Sausage Biscuit! Just one more before I go. I'm falling...

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
SBrooks, you got me there!

Thongs show a lot of ass. You are 100% correct with that observation. Thanks for reading our story and making comments. That little gaffe of mine was almost unforgiveable. My only excuse is that when I get into a hot sex scene, my immense brain becomes oxygen deprived while my large brain demands all the attention. Still, I have seen heels catch in that little floss thing and get tangled up, requiring my personal attention. I always found those little strings in my ass crack to be a tad uncomfortable, but the ladies love when I wear a thong. ( I do wish Q would switch to board shorts! Just sad.)

jezzazjezzazalmost 6 years ago
Why is my name...

... still being associated with this?

I am confused. This is not my beautiful house? This is not my beautiful wife? Where is my large automobile? How did I get here?

Who are you, again?

qhml1qhml1almost 6 years ago
I have to admit

This is the most fun I've had since HDK and I were on Duval Street during FantasyFest, last year, drinking slippery nipples and watching the crowd go by. We discovered, quite by accident, that alcohol is an excellent paint remover, and that more than a few women were more than willing to let us clean them up.

carvohicarvohialmost 6 years ago
This is Episode Six...

I'm curious, and a little suspicious. This isn't a story; just a scene from a story. So what, we have eight chroniclers trying to flesh out the details of just a few moments in time, a picture as it were.

Let's suppose these chroniclers take it to the next slevel, and each one writes a more fulsome story using the framework of the original as the backdrop. Consider, each woe-begotten soul depicted in the original montage has a tale to tell. Would HDK or B&R dare risk their reputations by elaborating on the characters they created. What of Amber, Dominique, big breasted Joy? What brought them to the house, the party? What suffering? Why the tattoo? Was it an attempt to claim, or reclaim, some lost love? Dare they bring their creations to life?

Jedd Clampett

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Chastised

I have been suitably chastised on the proper usage of 4-inch heels to further expose an ass only partially revealed by said thong.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 6 years ago
This is truly amazing

it's not a rollercoaster now.

Now it is a giant ferris wheel of light and excitement.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Yes, Mr. Carvohi

We are painting a word picture, but each artist has only a portion of the canvas to paint. When you put it together at the end, it will be a story. It is as if you, for example, wrote an eight chapter story; you don't reveal the whole plot in the first chapter. You unfold it as you go along, and you tie it all up in a neat little bow in the last chapter.

I don't see any risk to me, or HDK, or any of the rest. I won't develop the characters, because they are part of the whole canvas. When you look at a painting, say, "The Lord's Supper," da Vinci didn't go back and do individual portraits of each character; they made a whole portrait. That's what we are doing, here. I hope that makes sense. It did to me when I wrote it.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Q, that was a trip!

Duval Street during Fantasy Fest! Randi and GitM want to go with us this year, so I know we'll have fun, perhaps more than allowed by law.

Jedd, every short story is a snapshot in time. It can be of any duration the writer cares to make it. We are telling the story of the aftermath of a great party, the immediate aftermath. We, or at least I, am quite content to enjoy this venture and move on. I think all of us writers have other projects to pursue. We may do another story, but these characters have a very limited shelf life. Thanks for thinking of us and making suggestions, but this group has all kinds of imagination and great ideas. You should pursue some of your creative ideas rather that offering them to people that have no shortage of great ideas of their own. This guy, Q, is a damn genius, if somewhat perverse at times. He thinks I have some sort of tit fetish. I am trying to nip that idea. May everyone have a great naked gardening day, Saturday. Randi and GitM are coming over to show me their green thumbs and I am looking forward to it!

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 6 years ago
The Napalmbury Tales

I dont know if it is the Last Supper but the picture being painted is at the very least a Hieronymus Bosch. It would be cool to hear the various tales of these characters a la Chaucer. The Strap on Midgets Tale or the Voo Doo Priestess seem worthy of said treatment.

This last chapter came out stylistically like a Japanese anime. It was brilliant. The idea that Amber might enjoy girl on girl action was a surprise to our dong salesman in this installment. Funny, didn't surprise me at all.

Fantastic tale and I have no idea who wrote what. There are a lot of false flags being planted. And not just in the comments I imagine. Skullduggery in manthongs on Duval St. Indeed. Hmmm

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonalmost 6 years ago
So hot!

Only thing that would have made it hotter would to have had a character speak Albanian. But, damn, the heels lifting up the thong? Just one of many excellent touches.

qhml1qhml1almost 6 years ago
HDK

I apologize for reading too much into your attraction to breasts. Hell, I'm attracted to breasts. Maybe it was your vanity tag 'BooBees!', or the fact that where most people hang fuzzy dice off their mirror, yours are fuzzy nipples. I guess that may have been what led me to assumptions. I stand corrected.

On the subject of thongs, you're the one who talked me into having one painted on during Fantasyfest. Purple glitter, really? Know how hard it is to wash that stuff off?

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

My goodness! Where will it all end? Voodoo dolls and all! I always remember a Abbot and Costello with a voodoo doll in one of there movies, it was hilarious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous