God Save The Devil Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manoj: "Miss, our Sir has a keen interest in you it seems. It is indeed your good luck that he is protecting you."

Manoj and Ayub did not like my idea and I could see it. I rung them once again and told them a piece of my mind. They just made odd faces and listened to what I had in mind.

Manoj: "Hey you. Come here and stand bending downwards. Keep your arms on your waist. Enjoy what is going to come next."

Ayub looked at the half bottle full of beer in Shyamali's hand.

Ayub: "Miss, insert this bottle into his ass. It should be kept inside till the content of the bottle is finished. Remember to keep on pushing the bottle inside till the contents drain totally into his body."

Ajay shuddered at the sheer thought. Shyamali was quite numb but this was way above her numb levels. They both just wished they had a way out.

Ajay co-operated for Shyamali's sake. Shyamali just tried and did what was asked of her. Ajay yelped as his ass was being raped by his own wife. The pain he felt physically was not that bad as the pain he felt in his head. Shyamali experienced range of emotions from being helpless, to being cruel, feeling guilty and many more. By the time his ordeal finished, Ajay was bleeding profusely as his tender ass was all broken up. Shyamali had cried so much that her tears did not fall anymore. She was just sobbing all the time.

The whole scene was such that even Manoj and Ayub too had puked a few times. I enjoyed it though. I rung them and congratulated them on their skills of handling the situation so very nicely. I also told them to convey a message to the couple when they were about to leave their place.

Manoj told them to wear their clothes and leave.

They were making their way out.

Manoj: "I have been told to convey a message to you. You forgot your court date today. You have been order not to leave this town until this case is over."

Ajay had the look of shock on his face. He had indeed forgotten about his court hearing today. What confused him even more was how these guys came to know about it.

Manoj: "We have two more messages for you. We will be visiting your restaurant regularly. Serve us well else your videos will be sent to your home."

Ajay's head sank in shame. His limits of being humiliated increased with every minute of his life.

Ayub: "The second message from our boss is - Your daughters are very cute."

Shyamali had the look of a wild tigress as heard about her daughters. Ajay's shoulders slugged some more as he took Shyamali out with him.

The words rung constantly in their heads ....... "YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE VERY CUTE"

To be continued .........

12