All Comments on 'Goddess and Miss Jasmine Pt. 01'

by CopyCat13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good and original

Unfortunately what was good wasn't original and what was original . . . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
white bitch needs to bbe black bred

Lily needs to be black bred. Othher white girls the,same. Thisb can go places.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot story on cold winter nights

Goddess will fuck Lily in front of Miss Jasmine who will film this and share with her girlfriends, perhaps show this to one of the prissy white girls whose cheeks will turn beett red before being bitch slapped and asked to submit unconditionally to her. Good way to add white bitches to her harem.

Eventually Lily will be allowed to fuck and suck Goddess' husband once she is deemed well trained and disciplined to do so.

crickettecricketteabout 9 years ago
A 5 from me

This is one of my hottest fantasys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more humiliation for Lily

Lily will bring her husband to Goddess' house. Hubby will be shocked as Miss Jasmine orders his wife to strip nude and splay herself over a sawhorse to be swatted until ass turns beet red. Hubby's,little pecker will rise 6 inches and squirt in his white panties. Goddess will grab his balls and twist them until her husband tells the faggot to strip off his suit and underwear

Eventually he will be draped over sawhorse, properly chained until a surprise guest shows up. A black gay bodybuilder who will make good music withhim by sawing in and out of his asshole while Lily will be told to get under him, grab his balls and twist them as he submits to an intense orgasm once his ass is filled with potent sperm. Lily will lose respect for him and file for divorce. Divorce settlement willl have Lily receiving all assets from him and transferring them to Miss Jasmine who will live well and domesticate racist white bitches at school to the joys of black sexing and submission.

Real_American7Real_American7about 8 years ago
...

While hot, I think this ends with Lily locking these two niggers (three with the father) in a basement and spending the next several years torturing them to death...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A mean and alfull story. It could of been a very sexy story but hating white people because there white is just wrong!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Goddess and daughter Jasmine should have left Lilly kneeling on all fours with a reddening ass as Jasmine makes Mom tell her all that happened with Lilly in the form room

Goddess orders Lilly to start licking her pussy before Jasmine starts spanking Lilly hard for making Mom work so hard to discipline her for insolent behavior and Jasmine gets a good laugh at how Goddess made Lilly work so hard to buy her freedom by raising $20K. Jasmine tells Mom she should have kept Lilly as a full fledged white slave with daily spankings applied to her hurting broad wide ass. Twenty thousand dollars is too low to pay for her freedom as they could have ensnared Lilly's attractive well built Mom as another slave plus naked Lilly would be made to give toddler Jasmine a inside ride around the house as the precocious toddler asserts her disciplined dominance over Lilly by kicking her right and left rib cage to speed her transportation around the house.

Goddess with a Cheshire cat grin a mile wide quickly agreed with Jasmine on how right she was as Jasmine guides Lilly's face to her steamy pussy to start paying deeply apologetic amends for racist insolence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous