All Comments on 'Goddesses Pt. 02'

by GeneraZ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Abandond_OneAbandond_Oneover 9 years ago
more?

Will there be more to this series? cant tell if the ending is the "The End" or its a cliff hanger.

GeneraZGeneraZover 9 years agoAuthor
re: more?

We aren't done with Eva yet... she just needed a moment to chill out before Parts 3, 4 and 5!

TruesylverTruesylverover 9 years ago
I cant wiat

Love your stories Looking forward to many more.

wet_specialwet_specialabout 8 years ago
Great stories, great world

I finished the Secret Lives of Goddesses 01 and moved on to this, and I'm really enjoying your style and pace. I'm into this whole world, diggin' it you might say. The idea of a supernatural beauties and sex-induced gradual change like you describe is so good, well, I'm a little jealous. Obviously the futanari angle requires a good premise.

I liked the scene here with Lina. Then the way Marla and Eva catch up on family, with only a token mention of each daughter, where nothing is said and the undertone is one of alienation, well.. coming from a geographically dispersed family I thought that resonated so well.

GeneraZGeneraZabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you wet_special!

That means a lot to me coming from another writer, and a damn good one at that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneraZ@GeneraZ
664 Followers
I've created this account to host my amateur erotic fiction. Someday I might try writing as a profession, but I'll need to build some skills first, so for now I'm cutting my teeth on these stories. I deal almost exclusively with futanari subject matter, and my stories take p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Goddesses Pt. 01 Previous Part
Goddesses Series Info