Goddesses Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been able to forget you, Jessica... You are the most precious lover I've ever sired."

Jessica softly moaned her want, beginning to trace kisses along those tense fourteen inches.

"Come with me to Evita... Let's be together again. Be my queen..."

Without answering Jessica yanked that stocking down Marla's leg, and her powerful cock sprung free. She began to slowly trace her hand along the side of her length, the taut skin dry to her touch, purring softly as she pressed the other side against her cheek.

She slowly sat back, inch after inch dragging past her ear until she'd gained enough distance to pass the tip into her mouth. She shut her eyes, a smile of joy creeping across her angelic face.

"Oooooh... darling, yes," Marla whispered. "Oh god yes..."

With her hands on the mattress for support, Jessica simply tongued and sucked that hot mouthful, appreciating the moment. Bending at the waist, Marla leaned forward, and without need to change her position Jessica briefly looked up and accepted her lips against her own, leaving the end of her cock bobbing and swaying by her chin.

Marla returned to her upright stance, content to gaze upon the sight of Jessica beginning to trace a single hand up and down her lengthy shaft as she resumed her attention to the searing tip. The flow of precum was a taste of the past, bringing warm memories to the forefront of Jessica's mind. How many times had they been together? More times than any other she'd ever had. Yet it was so long ago...

To pump her arm up and down that long cock, to hold in her hand such a tangible expression of Marla's desire for her, felt so right. Finally, an end to her exile! Love had returned to her life.

Licking her glistening lips, Jessica laid herself down, her breasts shuddering and swaying as she went. Her legs were parted just a bit, promising pleasures. Marla swooped in, unable to wait any longer, scooping her thighs up and spreading them wide as she took aim and slowly drove herself home.

"Ahhh...! Oh Marla, ohhh..." It felt absolutely perfect. Jessica was made to suit her every dimension, having been sired by her, so she was completely filled with exactly no less and no more than needed. Marla could never leave her sore.

They joined lips in a smouldering kiss as Marla began to gently rock her hips. Jessica melted at those shallow thrusts, wrapping her arms around her, fully surrendering.

The pace was slowly increasing as Marla began to deepen her movements, eliciting moans of enjoyment with each pass. She backed out of the kiss, raising herself away from Jessica to gaze down upon her glorious body as it reacted to each stab of her hips.

She took one of her legs and held it before her, ready to shallowly ram at Jessica's most sensitive region. With quick, short movements she drilled away at her G-spot, and the strawberry blonde wailed out her increasing ecstasy, involuntarily running her hands down her sleek figure. The sight was so hot that Marla felt herself throbbing even harder, a spurt of her precum filling that seething cavity as she stared in lust.

She then drove herself deep, hilted just in time to feel Jessica climaxing around her seething length.

"Ahhh...! Oh, god Marla!"

"Yes," she whispered, slowly stirring Jessica as she writhed below, "cum for me, my love..." That pre had been displaced by her thrust, and it was lubricating the junction of Marla's pelvis against her bottom. She dipped down to hoist one of those lush prizes off Jessica's chest, roughly suckling upon her nipple, deepening the sensory release of her orgasm.

"Now you," she whispered.

"Mmmm," Jessica sighed. "A moment longer... you feel so perfect inside me right now."

She nodded, smiling tenderly. She stroked a loose lock of hair out of Jessica's face and kissed her lips softly, though her cock throbbed impatiently within. Jessica's breath was heavy against her face.

Marla eventually rolled onto her back, taking her with her into a position where she was straddled from above. The sight of Jessica's breasts crashing down as her partially undone hair gathered in a sultry jumble around her cheeks had Marla fighting the urge to just let go. Her hardness ached and throbbed, threatening to burst inside the buxom vixen as her hips twitched, unable to be still.

Placing her hands on Marla's shoulders Jessica rose slowly, climbing more than a foot up until just her lower lips grasped the thick head, then sank back down. "Ohhh god... your cock..."

"A perfect match," Marla said.

Jessica rose and sank again, and they shared a breath of appreciation. "It's the only one I need...."

"This is our new beginning."

"It is... I'm yours again."

"Oooh," Marla seethed, growing closer to the brink. "And I... ah, god! ...I'm yours."

"Fuck me Marla!"

Marla did just that, thrusting up into Jessica's descent. Sharing the movement, their pace doubled, and within moments they were gasping as one at the brink of ecstasy.

They became frantic, their divine bodies repeatedly colliding as release approached. Jessica dropped into place, impaled upon that throbbing steely member, and ceased to move as she climaxed once more. Marla let go, and with a cry of transcendental bliss she began to empty herself of her thick desire.

Jessica fell over her, clumsily kissing her chin and collar as surges of hot seed filled her. Torrents of it exited their tight union, pooling around their thighs as Marla held herself deep, her cock steadily throbbing and ejecting more of her gift. "Ohhh yes, Jessica my love, yes...! Yes!" With reckless abandon she drew herself back, then gave three final stabs before surrendering to the consuming bliss.

When those steady beats of release began to slow Jessica crawled forward, removing herself from that stiff dripping rod, which snapped back to wetly slap Marla's chest once freed. She ran her hand up and down, gathering sopping thick fluid in her grip as the last of it flowed from that hard beating tip. She dipped down, putting the end of Marla's cock in her mouth to lap up the remnant amount as her hand gently milked and stroked.

"Ohh darling, yes... take it all, it's yours..."

Jessica drank down that pearly ambrosia, remembering the times when she as a young woman could desire nothing else. Marla's head fell back against the mattress, and she exhaled with relief. "I missed you so much. ...It's good to have you back."

Chapter 7

If the crowd of onlookers gathered in the The Eldest's royal hall were any indication, word had spread about the meetings she was having with her southern visitors. They stood along each wall behind velvet ropes, keeping the red carpet of the central walkway clear. At the end of the hall a couple steps led up to a platform where she sat on an ornate pillow, dwarfed by her two pet tigers who sprawled lazily at each of her sides. Once again she was joined by Genera, her second in command and the original Aerotian goddess, who sat to her right on another pillow.

All eyes were on us as we - Marla, my twin sisters and myself - walked that red carpet. I noted Matthew and Ashley amongst the crowd of Lemurians, with Ashley's slender arm thrusting a portable recorder into visible range of the proceedings.

As we reached the steps leading up to her platform The Eldest held out her hand, halting us. "Thank you." We were to stand beneath her, our gazes level only because she and Genera had the luxury of sitting. She looked at Marla: "are these all the people you wish to bring?"

"Yes."

"Very good. We may begin, then."

There was a round of stern hushes, and chatter in the vast hall died down. The Lemurian citizens became silent, save for the occasional cough or shuffle.

"After having a night to ruminate on our position in this matter we've decided we feel the same as we did yesterday. You have our deepest gratitude for the assistance you are offering us... it is something we will never forget, something our generations will always be taught to appreciate. But we believe this planet must not remain as the 'Eva' you insist it to be. On that we cannot compromise."

"And in doing so you'll refuse any assistance you may need from us in the future," said Marla.

"Yes," The Eldest said.

"We've been here for so little time. We have only begun to know what this planet is capable of. Her biology is resilient, and we're going to show you how to resist it... but what of the geology, the weather? What of drought, of earthquakes, of volcanoes and fires?"

"We will not waver in the face of such threats. Our numbers will multiply, and we will build more nations who live as the ancients did."

Marla shook her head, "you're being very short-sighted. You need the security we offer."

"But at what cost does it come?" Already The Eldest's voice was beginning to show impatience. "For millennia we have lived in the shadow of humans. Finally we can start anew, on a world to call our own... and you want this planet, this world you claimed as 'Eva', to be just like Earth was?"

"Not at all, Eldest. It will always be a world of goddesses... but with the benefit of technology."

"Technology is of no benefit to us," she said darkly. "It is a human's endeavour."

"Technology is about to save Lemuria," Melissa said, cold.

There was a moment of pause. Neither ourselves nor the Lemurians had changed stance in any way.

Eventually Marla spoke, her voice low. "Very well. Have it your way. But don't be surprised if calamity strikes, and we aren't here to help you. Don't be surprised if you're left behind, to become only a chapter in the history books of Eva."

Those harsh words had provoked The Eldest's ire. "Why would we join you when you venerate an imaginary deity, a make-believe goddess named Eva? We are goddesses, to be worshipped! ...Yet you worship myths, like humans!"

I felt a fire rising in me. Her words had left me indignant. It was my time to speak.

"I am no myth!" I shouted, my voice erupting with an unexpected authority which filled the grand hall. "I am flesh and blood, a true goddess! And make no mistake..." I stepped forward to climb one of the steps to The Eldest's platform, and I pointed a shaming finger at her, "that it was I who brought every single one of you here!"

There was a sudden roar of outrage as humans and goddesses reacted to my outburst. The tigers became agitated, stirring and looking around in confusion. One of them growled at me, rising to its haunches.

The Eldest placed a hand on that tiger's shoulder, holding it back. "What...? You... you claim to be Eva?"

"Yes, I am she."

I looked to Genera, who was for the first time ever making eye contact with me. She was staring, analyzing the tall goddess who so resembled Marla.

"Nonsense! I can see that you are one of Marla's many daughters, but-"

"So what is so nonsensical about her? Everyone knows that Eva is one of my daughters," Marla said.

"I bought Astro-X. They built ships with our dynasty's riches and mined the asteroid belt, making it the biggest corporation on Earth. We were able to put goddesses on the ships that brought us here. You owe us everything."

"I don't believe you. Lies!"

The hall erupted into chaos, a clamour of confused and quarrelsome voices. Lemurians were staring at me in equal parts anger and wonder. My mother and sisters, however, were faintly smiling. I'd chosen to make my move at just the right time.

"You owe us everything," I repeated, "and yet you insist we've been lying to you! That I never existed!"

The Eldest's eyes narrowed on me.

"We have proof that Eva is real," Angela shouted, her clear voice somehow piercing its way through the din. She produced a stack of papers, tattered ancient sheets which she held high over her head. She slowly turned as she spoke, addressing the entire room instead of just The Eldest and Genera. "I hold copies of the papers Eva and Astro-X signed in 2014, the agreement that she had bought them."

"That can easily be forged! It means little, especially here!"

"I also have an image of Eva, as she was in 2014 only weeks before that agreement was made." She pulled out an image of me and held it up as well. My heart sank when I saw where that image was from. "Any goddess who was alive back then will recognize this old technology... it's an image from the primitive internet of Earth."

I felt humiliated, but thankfully I hadn't gotten very far into the webcam show in the picture she held. There wasn't really any indication of what I was about to do. She stood beside me at the first step up The Eldest's platform and tossed it into her lap.

"Mmm, again this could easily be forged," she said, looking down at the old printout. Despite the distasteful scowl on her face I thought I saw her confidence begin to waver. She tossed it aside. "This doesn't change my mind."

"If that doesn't nothing will," Marla said. "For your mind is closed... you simply will not accept anything that contradicts your strange little narrative."

"That's enough!" The Eldest erupted, her hands clenching into two delicate looking fists. "This meeting is finished. We have stated where we stand, and-"

Her voice was growing hard to hear as the excitable masses fed off of her outburst. We shared looks, unsure how to proceed as chaos began to unfold in that royal chamber. Guards streamed in, preventing any local persons from climbing over the rope and causing a disturbance.

Marla motioned toward the door. We left the threatening atmosphere of the Lemurian palace and headed straight for the safety of our Nexus.

Chapter 8

"Marla! Eva! Wait!"

We looked back at the sound of Ashley's voice. She and Matthew were running full tilt, and a Lemurian in a brown cloak was not far behind. Behind them more followed, some running in earnest while others simply walked. The ones that ran looked to have the worst intentions for us.

"Come on," I yelled back, beckoning toward the field where our nexuses were parked, as if it were any mystery where we were going.

We practically flew through the doors of the nexus. Angela had her hand on the switch, and before our human companions were even fully in she hit it, closing them. Inside, there was nothing the crazed locals could do to us.

"One of them got in," Marla said. I turned to see her gesturing to the figure in a hooded brown cloak who had just made it through the door.

"I-I'm sorry! She's fast, like a goddess," Angela stammered.

"That's because I am one."

That voice.

The figure lowered her hood, revealing a face I had known well, a face I had loved.

"Val?!"

She blinked, surprised to hear her name. "...Yes, you could call me that. My name is Valerie. But how do you know that?"

"How do I know... what do you mean?" I said as I stepped closer to her, my voice softening as the distance between us decreased. I put my hands on her waist, feeling her slender figure beneath the rough fabric, and at that proximity I needed barely more than a whisper. "Val, baby... I missed you so much. Everyone said you couldn't have made it back to Eva, but..."

She flinched, blinking in confusion. "I... miss Eva... I don't think we've met. Please, you're embarrassing me." She stepped back, away from my touch.

A wave of coldness, a nauseating disappointment, washed over me. I didn't know how to respond. Val didn't remember me.

"Well then what are you doing in our Nexus," Melissa said.

Valerie's mouth wordlessly moved, her wide brown eyes flitting back and forth between me and my sister. Something had drawn her to me, something she was struggling to understand. "I... I'm not quite sure."

Matthew slumped into one of the chairs by the table, breathing heavily after the long run. Ashley, who had been detachedly watching, snapped to her senses and began to record.

Cautiously I stepped closer to Valerie. "You followed us here because you know we have a connection... You must have lost the memories, but you feel it."

She looked at me, and in her eyes I could see that it was true.

"Val... Do you remember the ship? Do you remember space?"

Her gaze became distant, and I could see flickers of faint recollection surfacing in her mind. "Space... I've never been there. I'm just a book keeper."

"No," I said. "You were more than that. You flew a ship between this planet and Earth. You brought me here, to Eva! We, we were..." I began to choke up. Angela tisked, and she and her twin averted their gaze.

Slowly Valerie reached up to my cheek, and with a light touch she caught a tear as it left the corner of my eye. She was backing away from us as she looked to the drop of warm moisture on her fingertip, her expression conflicted as she neared the doorway. No one moved to stop her when she suddenly turned to slap the panel by the door. It swung open, and she ran off into the darkness.

Chapter 9

"The archive will be closing at sundown tonight."

"For The Eldest's announcement?"

"Yes."

Valerie nodded slowly, her eyes cast downward to the pages of an old book. Not a single printed word had stuck -- her mind was somewhere else. She was struggling to understand her swirling confusion of half-memories, which slowly floated to the surface of her consciousness, partially revealing themselves and their meanings before sinking back down into the thick morass of her amnesia.

"Will you be attending?"

Valerie clapped her book shut and pinched the bridge of her nose, her eyes scrunched closed as she begged her mind for silence. "Oh, what's the point? We already know the outcome of the meetings with the southerners."

The other book keeper shrugged his shoulders, "well, I don't know. I thought you would want to attend. You've been very interested, involved in fact, up until now."

"Yes, but... my mind is... it's tired. I think I'll just be at home to rest."

He nodded, fascinated to see the archive's sole goddess display weakness. It was a rarity. "You don't seem yourself, goddess Valerie."

"I'm not sure what 'myself' is any more. Who I am. Things have become... unclear."

"Maybe it's best you rest then."

"I think so."

***

Yet it seemed rest was not to be so easily had. Like a pot beginning to boil, Valerie's mind was awakening and forgotten memories more quickly rising to the surface of the thinning goop, circulating at a dizzying unprocessable rate. With each step she walked on that Lemurian street, images and emotions were revealing themselves, random and disjointed from each other. Some of the things she saw... images of space, of Earthlings frozen in stasis, of being with the one they claimed to be Eva, were too unbelievable to accept.

In the distance she could already hear The Eldest's representative, projected efficiently by the Lemurian capital's acoustically tuned public amphitheatre. It was blocks away but the attending crowd had hushed and the speaker's voice was powerful and carried far.

"Thank you all for coming to attend this announcement. This is a day to remember, an event which will be retold to your children, their children and their children's children..."

Valerie stopped. At home there could be no rest, only the din of her agitated mind. For a moment she hesitated, then turned toward the announcement. "Fine, I'll attend... I brought the southerners here, I might as well see it through until the end. If only to distract from the noise in my head."

***

Behind the announcer The Eldest, Genera and a few other ranking officials sat by a white table. With broad, theatrical waves of his arms he belted out the official announcement with well practised gusto, captivating the humans and occasional goddesses in the crowd below.

"As you have probably seen, we recently had visitors from the southern nation. They came to us in extravagant, absurd flying machines, unannounced. What you did not know, is that we summoned them here, to us, to commence talks.