Goddesses Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't think we'd let that happen. If any of us wants to live that way, I think they'd be free to move south... and vice-versa, if the simple life appeals to any your people."

"That sounds great. So who has taken The Eldest's place?"

"The original Aerotian goddess and my ancestor Genera has, along with the rest of the head committee. She's a much more level headed woman than The Eldest. I think it's better this way."

"Me too."

She nodded brightly, though her gaze was lowered. She was stroking a hand along my inner thigh, her touch sliding along with the help of our generous coating of cum as she gazed down at my cock. Though softened it had barely shortened and was lying on the bed like half of a slender third leg. I sensed she was already considering a second round.

"So... what are the chances of you staying here with me," I said.

Looking up to me, her lustful reverie had been broken. Bad news was coming. If only I'd asked later, we could have had some more fun! "Oh... No, I can't do that. I have a life in Lemuria. And now that my memories are back, and the government has shifted, I've become very important."

I nodded slowly, thoroughly disappointed. "...Okay."

"I'm sorry," she said, getting up to retrieve our two champagne glasses. I watched her as she went, longing to keep her. She handed me my glass and returned to my side. "What if you moved north with me?"

I shook my head. "No... I can't do that. I have a life here, also."

"That's sad..."

I nodded. "I'll visit, though. We'll keep contact."

"Yes, definitely."

"Good," I said. I leaned in and placed a loving peck on her lips. "A toast, then. To the future of Eva, now that our nations are united."

She raised her glass, "...and to our futures as well."

We clinked glasses and downed the crisp beverage, melancholy yet optimistic for times to come.

***

So there you have it folks. That is the story of me, Eva Dennis, the girl who changed the game for goddesses forever. Through ups and downs, victories and defeats, we began with a lonesome life on Earth... yet here we are now two centuries later on an alien planet. A planet named after me, where I am the darling of two young nations.

If I could rewrite areas of it, I would. I'd update the parts where I should have done things differently, leaving more of my dignity intact. I'd portray myself to have always been strong, to have always known what was coming and what had to be done, like Marla. But that would be dishonest... and maybe a bit boring.

Now that Lemuria and Eva Australis are at peace Val and I occasionally visit each other by travel nexus. We're keeping in touch, and our meetings are always... pleasant. Nevertheless we've both settled into our own separate lives, with she becoming an important Lemurian goddess and myself willfully fading into the background.

I'm running a moonberry orchard on an island outlying Eva Australis, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. They say I've bred the most potent and sought after moonberries money can buy. Of that, I'm proud... though I wonder if my reputation has people exaggerating the worth of it!

That's really all there is to my life now, and I'm fine with that. I've chosen this, and I like it. I've grown to enjoy the periods of solitude out here on my island, with just me and my workers, the fruit and the alien soil. After all the angst of thinking I was the only one of my kind, I've learned that I like to be alone.

~ FIN ~

Whether you were here only for the steamy love scenes or you stayed for the unfolding (epic?) story, I would like to thank you for reading GODDESSES. A fair chunk of my heart and soul went into this, and I am grateful for every person who has followed it. Until I write again... farewell. :)

- Genera Z