Goddesses Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Eldest and her council had decided that, despite the tensions between our kingdoms, we needed to reach out to them to help us through our situation with the contamination. They, with their science and technology, do not suffer from the same hunger and infertility as we.

"We reached an agreement with them, and in the days to come they will be coming to end our hunger for good. They will build us a facility to house the tools they bring, and they will train our farmers to purify the soil.

"However, when they came they brought dual intents. There were demands, demands which we proud and honourable Lemurians could not satisfy. They told us that if we did not accept our nation as their property, this planet they call Eva would destroy us. They said that if we don't accept their mythology as fact, they would never help us again..."

A defiant local interjected, "I saw Eva with my own eyes! She's real!"

The announcer faltered for a moment at the interruption, but carried on: "ah, and we denied those demands. We are the true nation of goddesses, and though we have fallen on hard times we will rise above them, living still as The Eldest's people did millenia ago..."

"How do you know we won't need them again? You can't know that!"

There was a rustling in the crowd, a growing unease. As Valerie squeezed her way into the area before the amphitheatre, she realized many of her fellow citizens weren't satisfied with The Eldest's decision.

"...for time has proven by example of the thousands and thousands of years that goddesses ruled in a stable and moderate fashion on Earth, that our way is the right way, and we will not let the misguided hedonists of Eva Australis change that..."

"The goddesses of Earth perished! We need technology or we will as well!"

The Eldest had grown visibly agitated. She rose from her seat, and despite the attempts of Genera to calm her she wrenched herself away from her grasp and marched to the centre of the amphitheatre, beside the announcer.

"There will be no unrest! Do not deign to think you can counter my decision!" Her voice, like her figure, was small in comparison to the thick statue of a man who had led the announcement.

Much like it had been at the end of the meeting in The Eldest's royal hall, chaos was beginning to erupt. The Lemurian masses were hungry, and in turn they were angry and insubordinate. As civility was shed a roar of frustrated cries filled the amphitheatre with a volume against which neither The Eldest nor her announcer could compete.

Valerie doubled over, the combination of the ringing in her ears and the tumult in her head becoming too much to bear. In her mind a structure was beginning to take shape, an order to the disorganization of memories. A story was taking form, the story of her life before she awoke in the wreckage of her machine...

That machine... it was a ship. A tiny ship, from a much bigger ship, from Earth. I had to escape, it was losing air. But first I put Eva back into stasis. Eva...

She shrugged out of her brown cloak, dropping the scratchy robes of a book keeper to the ground, revealing the unclothed and conspicuously featured perfection of a goddess. With divine agility she slid through the crowd, lunging past men and women to the foot of the stage. She leaped up, landing in a crouch before The Eldest and her announcer. She stood.

"What- what are you...?!"

"The people have grown tired of your rule, Eldest."

"How dare you!"

"Your decisions are motivated by arrogance." Val turned to the crowd, her voice rising to a shout. "And The Eldest's arrogance will be the death of us all! Not today, not tomorrow... but someday, it will be so! Hers is the arrogance of the elderly, yet our nation is young!"

There was a roar of approval from the crowd. With her tanned figure and blonde curls, Val was like a golden idol whose influence could not be resisted.

"The people from the south do not wish to rule us, they only want to co exist! It doesn't matter what we call this planet, what matters is that we have unity! Only then can we safely live as the ancients did."

"How dare you," The Eldest spat, grabbing Val's arm and pulling. The announcer stepped back, not daring to stand near combative goddesses.

Val pushed her away. "And Eva is real! I have known her, I have lived with her, and just days ago she walked the streets of this city and spoke with The Eldest and her council. And still we must pretend that the one who brought us here is fiction?!"

"We've had enough!"

"Let us join the south!"

Val turned to The Eldest, smiling triumphantly as the roars of protest built, silently shocked by her sudden defiance. The dethroned matriarch was shrinking away, a look of grim dejection on her face as she realized the nation was no longer hers. Seeking some sort of support she desperately turned to Genera, whose eyes were cast down, unable to share her gaze as she rose from the table and made to leave the amphitheatre.

"About Eva, it's true," the Aerotian said to The Eldest. "I can see Jessica in her. I'm sorry things turned out this way, but I think it is best if this ends."

Chapter 10

You have an incoming Network call from Melissa Dennis.

"Hello?"

Hey. Eva, you need to come down to the waterfront right now.

"Why's that?"

Something... big... has happened. You really need to be here.

"Alright. I'm on my way."

***

The clamshell door of my vehicle opened and I stepped out into the midday light, under dressed in my simple jeans and white t shirt. The warm maritime wind was salty as it blew locks of my black and violet hair into my eyes.

What the cause for that summoning was, I hadn't a clue. I strolled down the purple wooden boardwalk, watchful for signs of whatever the great commotion was about.

Then I saw it... a boat starkly contrasted to any of the modern seacraft at the dock. It was tall, its wooden mast reaching up into the sky, indicating its presence despite its place at the far end of the wooden walkway. Its billowing white sails were slowly lowering. Could it have been the Olive Branch?

I started to run.

As I neared it my suspicions were confirmed... it was the very same boat we'd seen weeks before, then only partially built, from our vantage point over Lemuria. Now fully formed, it was a breathtaking sight, much like many of the other regal creations of the north. I could only appreciate how huge it was in person, now that it sat docked in Evita's port. A ramp stretched down from the deck, and a crowd was gathered where it touched land.

"Eva's here."

"Get out of the way, let her in..."

Bystanders began to part. Sheepishly, I smiled and nodded my thanks to them as I stepped into the throng, which seemed to swallow me in as people refilled the spaces behind my each step.

Inside that enclosing mass of bodies Marla and the Aerotian goddess Genera stood. They turned to see me, and smiled warmly.

"Hello, darling. Looks like we have visitors..."

"I can see that! So... I guess their boat isn't that bad after all, is it?"

Genera huffed, though she remained in good humour. "The Olive Branch is an excellent ship. It can, and will, sail every ocean, sea and river on Eva."

I nodded, though something rang uncharacteristic about her statement. Did she just refer to the planet as Eva? I'd heard that the nation was undergoing some sort of political shift, but I hadn't expected that.

The olive skinned goddess stepped aside, holding an arm out towards the ramp. "We won't waste your time. Please, you're welcome on board. The ship's captain wants to have a word with you..."

"Ah, uhm... okay." I stepped onto the creaking ramp and walked the upwards incline onto the wooden deck.

A human was looping thick purple ropes around a brass hook, securing the sails in their resting position.

"Hello... I was told I'm supposed to see the captain?"

He waved an arm toward a stairway leading below deck. "Down there."

"Alright. Thanks."

I stepped down the wooden stairs and stood by the doorway, cautious. I pushed it open, revealing a room that was mostly darkness relative to the bright sunlight.

Entering, I saw the slender silver figure of a goddess clad in skintight material. Her back was to me, and a ponytailed mass of blonde curls bobbed between her shoulder blades as she zipped the front of her outfit up.

"Eva, do you remember this? I do... now."

Val turned to me and began to approach, one graceful leg before the other. Her full breasts bounced gently with each seductive hip rocking step.

"Your skinsuit..." Every curve and bulge of her splendid body was displayed for me, as it had been during our days in space.

"The Olive Branch is fully built... and my memories have fully returned."

"I... I can see that-"

Before I could even finish my sentence she grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. We shared a searing kiss.

"Val! Val, babe," I gasped, "I don't... I don't have the words!"

She laid her forehead against mine. "There's no time for words. They're probably going to want us for something soon... But first I want you."

We joined lips again, kissing more slowly, injecting every ounce of our love into the embrace. As she tilted her head to pass her tongue along mine I slid my hands down the smooth space age material of her suit, taking in the familiar curves of her body, settling for two handfuls of her lush athletic rear. I pulled her close, letting our potent bulges rub against each other.

I was having a hard time believing the sudden turn of events. After she'd bolted out of our nexus on Lemuria I was sure I'd never see her again, yet there we were in a huge boat that she apparently captained. It was fitting that the pilot of a starship which connected two worlds, once her memories had returned, would be the captain of a seaship which had just spanned two continents.

She was starting to undo my jeans. As soon as the button and zipper were undone she was pulling the tight denim off of my hips, yet she didn't miss a beat as our tongues continued to play over each other.

She cut the kiss, slowly getting to her knees as she pulled them down my legs. I could feel her breath hot against my low hanging member as she went. Once they were gathered around my ankles she rose, hands sliding up my legs, up my stomach, into my shirt. I moaned weakly as she grabbed my breasts, stepping into me so I roughly landed against the wall, leaving my jeans discarded where I'd stood.

She was kneading handfuls of me, her eyes alight with a firey lust. I could feel her growing hard against my bare thigh, her cock deliciously restrained. My own was beginning to rise up, tracing a path along the inside of her leg.

We joined lips once more, tenderly kissing. She shifted sideways, opening up a much needed space for me lest my growing hardness became bent between our bodies. In that skinsuit, she could have no such relief. She cupped the underside of my shaft in her hand, sliding it along my length, reacquainting herself with it as it grew to its full sixteen inches. Feeling the blood rush into my immense tool, I tilted my hips into her motions with a hungry moan.

Tired of the bondage of her skinsuit, she stepped back. I laid there against the wall, my cock stiffly jutting straight out before me, throbbing and swaying in reaction to her departure. I was naked save for my white t shirt, which was hiked up over my chest. She reached to her collar, slender fingers grasping the zipper to her skinsuit, and with one quick movement she ripped it down to her crotch. Her breasts pushed the tense material wide open, bouncing out of their compression with a vitality that made me groan. I could see the beginning of her shaft, the rest travelling down the majority of her thigh, still tightly constrained and outlined in detail. Staring at it, I licked my lips, hungry for her.

She pulled her arms out of the suit, then brought it down her slender torso. She peeled it off of her free leg, then got to one knee to ease it off of the other. Her cock sprung free, and she gave a soft moan of relief.

"Oh god, Val..."

She rose to her feet, kicking the suit off, looking gorgeous and powerful in her nude, aroused potency. Gracefully she turned to her bed, and as one we made the short trip, our long erections flagrantly swinging with each step.

She turned to me and fell back onto the sheets. I flung my shirt off and swooped down onto her, and we began to kiss with a maddened lust. We squeezed and massaged each others breasts, my own overflowing out of her insufficient grasp. Our hips sinuously rocked, hard midshafts grinding hot against each other as they lay squeezed between our bodies. Precum was starting to drip down onto her sternum as two twin dribbles of lubricating nectar.

"I'm sorry I forgot you... I forgot everything. But it all eventually came back, once you came to Lemuria. How can I make it up to you?"

"To start, you could make love to me."

"Oh god, yes of course... But first... I want to taste you again."

"Mmm... alright."

I shuffled my way over her, eventually kneeling over her stomach. Stroking my tense length, I tilted myself forward so the end would hang just over her chin. It was nodding to the excited pace of my heartbeat, so long and engorged.

"Ooh babe, my stud..." One of her hands joined mine, and we slowly made the long trip to and away from my body. She was licking her lips, cross-eyed as she focused on my pink helmet. She slowly parted them and enveloped me in her heat.

"Oh Val, yes... I missed this so much."

"Mmmh," she purred, her eyes rolling behind shut lids as her strokes deepened. Her touch had me throbbing even harder as she milked me into her throat. I fell to all fours over her, losing the will to hold myself upright. Shutting my eyes, my world became her hands sliding slipperily up and down my cock, as her tongue lashed against the tip.

The taste of an avid moonberry drinker's pre had her almost unnaturally aroused, for despite the very significant weight of her fourteen inch erection it had risen stiffly off of her torso and was pressing insistently against my sac, giving angry throbs.

I began to drag myself along it with little shakes of my hips, which pushed myself deeper into her mouth. I wanted her in me. She moaned softly, still busy with my cock, taking the resultant stabs against her tonsils without any sign of protest. The rim of my entrance was kissing her undershaft as it repeatedly slid by, quietly begging to be filled.

She was so hard, and burning with the heat of her pent up want. Looking down to her, I caught her gaze, and saw that her cravings were aligning with my own. She let go, her head falling back against the mattress, leaving my drooling tip bobbing above her.

"Okay," I mumbled softly. I backed away a bit. She nodded, her eyes locked with mine as she took her length in her hand, swinging it skyward and spreading her slippery precum over each taut inch. I rose, carefully positioning myself as she aimed the hot tip so it could sit against my pucker, my every movement having my own swinging back and forth between my thighs.

"Oooh, damn..." I wasn't normally the catcher, but for her I would make the exception. Dropping down a bit, there was a brief sting as she began to enter me. The collar just beneath the head of her cock was practically being strangled. Slowly, I descended.

"Ungh, god!" There was so far to go. Inch after inch of her slowly slid into me, so hot and hard. She sat up, and with a rigid wobble my shaft smacked against her chest.

I felt a hard jolt within me, followed by the liquid heat of a spurt of precum as it bathed me from within. She shuddered with joy, "oh Eva..." We joined lips in a kiss, our lower bodies gyrating gently for a gradual start to our rut.

Once our lips had parted I rose, then slid myself down once more as she pushed her hips up slightly, which padded against my rear. We began to assume an easy rhythm, with each of us equally working to pass her length in and out of its improbable hiding place. At each meeting of our bodies my cock shuddered from the slight impact, the leverage transferred into a heavy slapping against her sternum.

She silenced the pre-slicked impacts of my cock, catching it in her hand as it swung down for another blow. "Ever since I regained my memories, I've been dreaming of sucking on your huge dick." Smiling softly, she directed the tip back into her mouth and slowly stroked. "Mmmm..."

I continued with that rhythm, increasing it according to the cravings of my body. The simultaneous sensation of her working my cock as she stretched and filled me had me moaning with joyful pleasure, and already I could feel the burgeoning threat of release.

"Oh Val baby... you're gonna make me cum!"

She could respond with nothing else but the surge of force she suddenly applied with her hips, brutally striking me deep and transferring a feel of impending explosiveness to my huge cock.

"God, more babe!"

She continued to stab away at me, and I could feel her fitful throbs promising climax, dip within. She spat my cock out of her mouth, though she stroked it even more frantically. "Oh Eva, oh yes, yes...!"

Gasping helplessly, she hilted herself in me, and with mighty shudders her hot seed repeatedly bathed me from within. I let go, and my cum erupted out of my towering tool, columns of white nectar shooting high from where it stood between our heaving bodies.

We converged upon the tip of my cock, our lips meeting as we, moaning with ecstasy, received the subsequent torrents of cum as they splashed off our faces. Her hand was still flying up and down my seizing shaft, commanding me to continue to unload. Meanwhile our thighs were sliding over each other, lubricated by the waves of creamy ejaculant that coated her sac and inundated the bedsheets.

As our climaxes began to subside we shared a look, realizing how completely blasted we were by what had just taken place. Our modesty was returning and we began to giggle, with Val even blushing slightly. She offered a few gentle licks to the creamy tip of my cock, still hard as it swayed between us. "That was really good."

I nodded, smiling dreamily. "I thought I'd never have that back." Dodging that dribbling head, I shared a passionate, cum drenched kiss with her.

There was then the sudden sound of footfalls on the wooden steps outside the room. "Oh, shit!" We made a frantic move to cover ourselves up with the stained blankets, unable to make any more drastic attempts to hide when she still lay hard within me. The door creaked open.

"Ah, Eva... oh!"

It was my mom, and Genera was only a step behind her. They held champagne flutes in their hands. "Oh, oh god... I'm sorry darlings! Let me, let me just set these down here..."

She placed two of the glasses down on a nearby table and quickly left, shutting the door behind her. I could hear her and Genera giggling as they climbed the stairs.

"Well... that was embarrassing."

"Ugh, yeah. She scared the stiff out of me," Val said.

I rose, and her semi-hardened cock slid out of me and wetly landed on her thigh. I got off of her lap and sat down beside her. "Damn it... What was that all about?"

"Well, I guess now that we've been properly reacquainted an explanation is in order...

"We came to this southern port to share news of developments in Lemuria. The Eldest has been overthrown, by the will of the people and the goddesses that reside beneath her. At this point no one but her believes in her conspiracy theories about Eva Australis. We're ready to coexist with your nation."

I wrapped an arm around her waist, cozying up to the slender tanned body of my love. "And you don't think we're going to invade your life and culture with horrible technology?"