Goes Without Saying Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

As far as Gwen was concerned, David did give her the full body workout, starting at the feet and working his way upwards. There were sighs and groans, the occasional 'Ah!' and 'Oh!' and even a muted 'Yes!' as her body moved languidly under his touch trying to direct his fingers, but to no avail.

Gradually, as his hands moved closer and closer to her breasts and vulva, she began to twist herself more vigorously onto his fingers, while he would move just far enough away to keep up the pressure, while denying her satisfaction. One of her hands then moved towards her breast while the other went south, but he batted them away. She groaned in frustration but did not attempt a repeat of the action.

"Don't tease me David!" burst at length from her as he was working on her face, lightly stroking a thumb along her lips while she tried to take it into her mouth, while he traced a path with the other hand along both sides of her vulva. He paid no attention.

"For God's sake David!" she cried, "Touch me!"

"Why didn't you say so?" he asked mockingly, tracing a path from her arse along her perineum and this time over her inner lips. She smiled, then frowned as he avoided her clit. There was a snort of annoyance.

"Did I miss something?" he asked.

"You know damn well you did!" she moaned. It was almost a whine. "Please David, no more!"

At this, he simply repeated his finger's journey but stopped for a fraction of a second short of her button. She drew breath to complain and he immediately stroked it. She climaxed in a big way. Hips thrashed, there were unearthly noises from her throat, yelps and nasal grunts as she twitched and convulsed. David continued to stroke her button until the spasms began to abate, when he rolled over her.

She instantly grabbed his erection and aligned it, allowing him to push strongly straight in. She exhaled loudly and he began to thrust hard, bringing her rapidly back to her peak when she began to thrash about anew. He rode her as her orgasm continued on and on until he also came. It was one of the strongest ejaculations he had ever had, wracking him to the core three or four times.

He collapsed onto her and tried to roll off, but she held him on her, pulling him down so he was lying heavily on her. They kissed again and again, first on the mouth then each other's necks.

He eventually rolled off her and she came into his arms. They were both still breathing heavily. Nothing was said as their breathing became calm, and then they both fell asleep and did not wake until early the next morning.

David lay on his back as he came to full consciousness, and became aware that she was on her side looking at him.

"Good morning!" she said with a gentle smile.

"Good morning, my love," he said in return. Her smile widened at the word.

"That was some workout last night," she said. "It's been some time since I came like that."

"Same here," he rejoined. "D'you think we'll do together?"

"Oh yes, I think we'll do very well,' she grinned. "How about a repeat performance?"

"Not a repeat," he said.

"But I think you're ready!" she asserted as her fingers encircled his erect prick, and began to stroke gently.

"Pressure of piss, time for the loo."

He stood at the toilet bowl and began to relieve the pressure. Then there were two hands reaching round to take hold of him and direct his flow into the bowl. She kissed his neck, and her sharp nipples pricked his back, which did nothing to aid the direction of the flow. Celia had never ever done that!

"One day, you might not be able to hold it," she giggled. "I need the practice. Anyway, I can't do it this way myself!"

David abandoned his friend below to her gentle ministrations and reached behind him to stroke her flanks. When the flow stopped she shook him, tore off a sheet of paper and dabbed him. He turned and kissed her deeply, then she disengaged herself and pushed him out of the way, sitting on the bowl for her turn.

"See?" she said with a devilish grin. "Nothing for you to hold on to."

He stood before her while her piss tinkled into the bowl. When she finished, he preempted her use of the paper, taking a sheet and drying her himself.

"Touché!" she said.

They each washed their own hands, and returned to bed. He reared over her, and dived for her breasts, a direct approach but this time using mouth and tongue. She yelped. She did that very prettily, so he kissed down her body, licking her naval on the way to her sex.

He kissed, spread her outer lips, and tongued gently nipping her inner lips and her vaginal entrance. He did not have a thin probing tongue but a wide one, and used flat could cover a lot of a spread female sex. Then up her slit to her clit, to which he gave a lot of attention for some time, while she held his head and made approving noises. He enjoyed the reaction when he gently sucked her nub into his mouth and licked its elongated length. He continued until she came, not as strongly as the night before, but she clearly enjoyed it in its gentleness.

David was half hard, and when she came down, she did him the same favour, bringing him to full strength.

"I want to be inside you," he begged her.

Up she came and sat astride, sitting up and worked herself up and down with determination. It did not take long before David was wondering what they'd have for breakfast, and whether to go out for lunch - anything to delay the onset of his inevitable orgasm.

"I'm nowhere near," she said as she rode him, "Go ahead. You got me off before."

So he gave himself up to the sensations her Kegel muscles were giving him, and spewed another load into her welcoming pussy.

So began their 'relationship', a word which is now a euphemism for having sex with some sort of commitment.

David took her to visit his parents. His dad took one look at her and nodded. Later he told his son, "Now that's more like it. Hold on to that one, and she'll hold onto you."

"Goes without saying Dad?" he said mischievously.

James Musgrave raised his eyes heavenward, smiled and nodded.

David's parents took to Gwen and Gwen's took to David, though there was some light hearted banter about her marrying an Englishman, and an instruction from her father that he should learn Welsh.

"So she can swear at you in a language you can both understand!" he said ponderously but with a twinkle in his eye.

It seemed that both sets of parents assumed that they were a permanent fixture and would inevitably marry, while David and Gwen in their turn had resolved that they would be proven right. They smiled a lot at each other as they made the journey back to David's house.

Over the next months, contrary to the hopes and expectations of their friends, Gwen kept her flat on, and though they spent nearly every night in each other's beds, she did not move in with him. In fact he could never remember that they ever discussed her moving in, it was simply a fact that they were both happy with things as they were.

At Gwen's insistence, they took two weeks' holiday together in the autumn, touring Austria and Switzerland, since they both loved the mountains and hiking. Gwen had said that if they could survive two weeks constantly in each other's pockets, they could probably survive living together. She was like that, superbly practical.

They were sitting on David's patio in early October, enjoying what would turn out to be the last of the decent 'sitting out' weather when she spoke.

"It's happened." she said.

"What? You're not pregnant?" David answered with a rising hope that surprised him, though he felt he had nothing to fear from her conceiving.

"No!" She was scornful. Her tone was What do you take me for? An idiot? "Celia. He's finally dumped her. She's a wreck."

"Oh, so soon?"

"That it? Oh?"

"I'm sorry she's been hurt," he clarified, "but we all warned her. No one's seen her for three months from what I hear."

"Well, she rather cut herself off from her friends. Her new lifestyle didn't seem to have room for us. Even me. Most of her time was spent miles away in his palatial house. We were best friends for so many years and she disappeared off the radar.

"Mind you, the fact that I got you so soon after she left didn't help. I think she was jealous and insulted that you weren't moping around after she went."

"Sad, really," he said. "How do you feel about helping her out - getting her back into the old circle of the girls?"

"You must be joking!" Gwen chortled. "When she was in our circle, she was living with you. That made her relatively safe, but now she's single and she's still devastatingly hot. The other girls would fear for their boyfriends and partners. Think about it!"

He thought about it, and saw exactly what she meant! Perhaps being so good looking was not always an asset, at least in Celia's case.

"OK," he said, "but you? You know you've nothing to fear there; I've been there and done 'that' or should I say 'her'?"

"You're very good," she smiled lovingly at him. "You don't mind if I spend some time with her - take her out, that sort of thing?"

"As long as you don't stay out all night in a foursome," he said with a laugh. "I think that would be a step of friendship too far."

"No chance of that!" she said coming over and sitting on his lap. "I'm completely content with the man I've got. I've a field of wild oats ripening. I don't need to sow any more."

She could feel his enthusiasm rising under her delightful bottom. Kissing was initiated, which developed into groping, stripping and eventually rabid fucking on the hard patio flags. Both of them sustained some bruises from that little excursion into passion, but felt it was well worth it.

So there was an addition to their routine. Gwen would go to see Celia, or meet her in town for a meal, or even go clubbing with her. David admired Gwen's delicacy in that she never invited her to his house, though the two women often went to Gwen's and to Celia's flats; neither did Gwen invite him to join them. Nothing needed to be said about that sensitivity. So it turned out once again that it 'went without saying'.

Did David trust Gwen to go clubbing and not get into mischief? Absolutely. Was his trust justified? Looking back on it, he would say again - absolutely. Indeed some of their male friends complained to David that she would not dance with them, and they were able to describe how she would dance with Celia, and no one else.

David on his part kept up with his friends, and behaved himself in like manner. Gwen's outings with Celia were weekly at the most.

Gwen told David that Celia was making desultory attempts to find a man with whom to settle, but her heart was not in it. The Celia of casual sex was long gone, in fact from before she hooked up with David, never since.

Gwen often said in those weeks how wonderful it was for her to have a man she could trust and love, and with whom she felt relaxed and comfortable, a sensation she had never had so fully before. It was enough that David and Gwen were together; it did not seem to matter what they did, or if they did nothing at all.

Weeks pass quickly when you are enjoying yourself. It was approaching Christmas once more and Gwen and David were preparing for the feast.

He phoned his dad. They chatted about the coming festivities and what his mother and siblings wanted for Christmas, and about the food. He was bringing Gwen to his parents' for the day and going with her to hers on the day following, Boxing Day. David finished the conversation with this father with his usual question.

"We are having turkey, Dad, aren't we?"

"Goose without saying," his father laughed. Always the same joke every year: it was a tradition.

The celebrations followed a traditional routine, as they do in most homes. David's younger sister Ruth came home two days before the feast. She and Gwen immediately hit it off and never stopped talking at each other. David never managed to cope with the sight of two women talking at each other while being able to listen to what the other was saying and all at the same time.

They attended the Midnight Mass at the local Parish Church. In spite of 'Midnight' being loosely interpreted to mean 9pm, still it was suitably festive and the family came home at about ten thirty to mince pies and nuts and port or whisky (or both, though not at the same time). The next morning there was a cooked breakfast followed by coffee while carols played on the music system and everyone gave, received and opened presents. Tom, David's brother, his wife Teresa, and their four year old son Patrick arrived in time for this part.

David had kept Gwen's present about his person, and was in two minds whether to give it publicly, but when he saw how wistfully she looked at the excited young boy, he knew he could do it and hopefully get the response he wanted and longed for.

"Gwen," he said and everyone stopped and listened. "I've got your present here, if you'll have it."

She smiled and looked puzzled at the same time.

He took out the box, opened it, showed her the contents and did the whole romantic thing, down on one knee before her as she sat on the sofa, offering her the box with the ring inside.

"Gwyneth Bethan Price, will you marry me?"

Her eyes glistened, and a broad smile shone through the unshed tears. She gazed at the ring, then at David, then at the ring again.

"What d'you say, girl?" Dad urged.

It woke her up and she smiled broadly. "Oh, yes, David Antony Musgrave, yes please."

David stood, she stood, and they kissed, and everyone applauded. She put the ring on and it fitted. This was not surprising, since David had got her size from one of her other rings.

They visited Gwen's parents, and David asked their blessing on their marriage in Welsh (Gwen had spent hours coaching him). He prefaced it with the remark that it was the only Welsh he knew.

"So far." he added ruefully.

They seemed impressed with his effort and were glad for the couple. Gwen's younger brother Glynn and his fiancée Beth were there and so was her even younger sister, Siân, who was unattached, 'for the moment' she assured them with a laugh. She was twenty!

When they returned to David's place, Gwen said she thought that since they were engaged, she could move in with David permanently. She did just that. They had been back a week when she went to see Celia, but when she returned she said nothing about their conversation, though it was obvious she had told his ex-partner of their engagement.

How Celia had reacted to that news was not forthcoming, but there was a clue in the request by Gwen that Celia visit her at David's place, now that Gwen was living there and had given up her flat. She emphasised that it would only be when David was out of the house. David shrugged and nodded; he had no problem with the women's friendship as long as he was not involved.

Chapter 06

They married the following May in the Wesleyan Chapel that Gwen's family attended, and they took over the one hotel in the area for the weekend. Tom, David's brother, was Best Man and Siân, Gwen's sister, the only Bridesmaid.

Among the guests was Celia of course. Gwen had invited her after they had agreed it was only right since she was Gwen's best friend, and David's ex-partner. Gwen thoughtfully paired her off with Alex in the invitation. As usual, Celia made a big impression on the males in Gwen's family; she was still a devastating beauty.

There was a party in the hotel that evening, and it was then that Celia approached David. It was the first time he had seen her since that evening when he told her to leave, even though he had known she had often been at the house with Gwen.

"I wanted to wish you and Gwen every happiness," she said, after kissing him on the cheek, "and to say that you and Gwen were right; Gary was not worth what I lost. I've grown up a lot since then, I think. It's a consolation that Gwen got you; everyone can see you two are perfect together."

David thanked her and the two of them talked of her life since they parted. David knew most of it, but thought Celia needed to say it to him. She had never settled since she and Gary split, but she was now much more choosy and was not dating at all. She seemed more balanced, quieter, subdued, as though a certain spark had been extinguished in her spirit.

Gwen and David settled down to ordinary married life. This was not difficult since they knew each other so well and had been living together for months before the wedding. They established those little routines which cement a loving relationship. They always awoke with a kiss and a 'Good morning my love.' Sometimes if there was time, they made love.

If either of them left the house, even for a short shopping trip, and certainly every morning when they left each other for their respective jobs, they kissed and told each other of their love. Every evening they kissed hello and every night they kissed good night. Their love was certainly something that never went without saying!

A year later, after an idyllic time together as a couple, Gwen gave birth to their son, Evan David, after Gwen's father. She wanted a Welsh name for him but insisted that David's name would come second. She promised that if they had another son he would have David's father's name, James.

It was a difficult birth after a trouble free pregnancy, which made it all the more shocking. Once Evan had made his appearance and had been cleaned up, he was put into David's arms while the doctor and midwife worked on Gwen. She needed a lot of stitching.

David gazed into his little red wrinkled face and felt overcome, near tears. This was their son, fruit of their love, a new person.

Gwen took some time to recover from the birth, and it fell to David to take care of Evan. Under supervision from Gwen, who seemed to know instinctively how to do everything, he changed, bathed, cuddled and put the young lad down to sleep. Gwen fed him herself and that was another heart warming thing for David to watch, the love of a mother for her son as he fed from her own milk.

Evan was Christened in the chapel in Wales where they married. Glynn and Siân were Godparents. Glynn was newly married himself and Beth was the the early stages of her first pregnancy.

Evan was an easy child, placid and always smiling. The couple enjoyed all the moments of his growing up, his first step, first words, Christmas. Parents know how fulfilling these moments are, how happy and what good memories they provide.

Gwen had given up work to be a full time mother, and David received an unexpected promotion. Michael Simpson suffered a mild stroke and resigned to enjoy retirement. He recommended David to the Board, who appointed him to Michael's position. David was now Chief Executive Officer in charge of the North West offices and factory, and only in his mid-thirties. So the family were now very comfortably off, even on one salary.

Two and a half years after Evan's birth, they were looking forward to their second. Gwen was so happy, and again she did not suffer any of the usual morning sickness or discomforts of pregnancy. She would say she was born to be pregnant, and they would laugh about it and wonder how many more children there would be. She said she wanted six; David said he would be content with four. It was a happy time.

Christmas 2007 came with all the joys of having a small child to celebrate with. They visited both sets of parents, and Evan had the time of his life.

Gwen had a scan and the usual tests and so they knew they were going to have a girl. Gwen wanted to call her Bethan Cecilia.

It was their first major disagreement. David could not stand the thought of his daughter having the name of the woman who had effectively rejected him in favour of a richer, more glamorous life with a spoiled footballer.