Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
949 Followers

We returned the bikes and found a restaurant near the station for dinner. We shared a pot of bouillabaisse, a baguette, and a bottle of white table wine before making our way to the train. We found our overnight bags in our compartment and settled in to await departure. The snotty, humorless conductor checked our tickets, marked our compartment door, and disappeared.

We had dessert in the dining car. When we returned to our compartment, we snuggled together on a bench, watching through the window as the countryside darkened.

Once we no longer heard passengers in the hallway, Gwen looked at me and smiled. 'Stay right where you are.' she said. 'Don't move from that spot.'

She latched the door and drew the curtains. She turned out all compartment lights but one over a small sink. Standing with her back to me, Gwen slid her skirt down into a pile at her feet. Her long legs were exquisitely shaped, slender and muscular. She kept her feet together. With her back still to me, Gwen unbuttoned her blouse and allowed it to slip off her shoulders and slowly drift down her arms to join the skirt. Gwen's hips flared out from her trim waist. Her body formed a classic, if slender, hourglass shape. Her ass was firm, and toned under her panties. She reached behind her back and unhooked the bra and shrugged it off.

By this time, I was squirming in my seat, my cock hardening rapidly.

Gwen undulated her hips slowly and slid her panties off her hips, her feet still together. Once clear of her hips, the panties slid down to her feet and she stepped out of the pile of clothing. The view I had of her ass and the gap at the top of her legs was hypnotic. Surprisingly, there was a tiny blue rose tattoo on her left buttock.

Gwen turned slowly and stood with her feet still together. She put her hands behind her head and tied her auburn curls with a ribbon. I studied her body closely, absorbing every detail. The small light provided a pleasing mix of light and shadow. I was mesmerized, my cock hard and trapped inside my trousers.

Her breasts, nicely proportioned to her frame, stood firm and high. The nipples were erect, elongated brown buttons standing on light brown aureole contracted to the size of a quarter and covered with goosebumps. The lightly freckled skin from the top of her breasts to her collar bones had a slight flush to it. Her stomach was flat and smooth. Sparse curls of auburn hair formed a small trapezoid above her pussy. A bit of moisture seeped from her and wetted the lips below the patch.

She sat on the edge of the bench across from me and curled her index finger to indicate I should approach. I complied though my cock felt like it was being bent almost to breaking. I reached with both hands to caress her face but she grabbed them.

'No,' she said. 'Don't touch unless I say to.'

Gwen stood, only the slightest gap between us. The hard cock inside my trousers was against the inside of her right thigh, close to her naked sex. She pulled my shirt out and beginning at the top, slowly unbuttoned it. When her hands reached the lowest buttons, her fingers barely brushed across the hard cock in my pants. I almost came right then. She pushed the shirt off my shoulders and guided it to the floor with her clothes. She pulled my undershirt out and over my head in single motion, then dropped it on the floor. I could feel her nipples press against my chest as she pulled my undershirt over my head. They were hard and warm.

She bent down and kissed my chest over my pounding heart while dragging her fingertips from my belt up my sides to my nipples, which hardened under her soft touch. She pinched them gently, rolling them between forefinger and thumb. Gwen kissed the left nipple then sucked on it softly.

My hips reflexively jerked back in an attempt to relieve the growing pressure on my cock. It didn't help. She moved to the right nipple and repeated the kiss and gentle suck. My hips jerked again.

'Oh, you like that.' she whispered as she continued to stimulate my nipples with her lips and tongue.

My belt was next. Still suckling my right nipple, Gwen unbuckled it and pulled it out of the belt loops. She released my nipple from her lips and looped the belt around my neck and pulled my head down until our lips just met.I tried to lean into her kiss, but Gwen stepped back, putting a hand on my chest.

'Just stand there and let me do this my way,' she breathed.

Gwen grabbed both ends of my belt with one hand and pulled my neck down toward her again. She lifted her face toward mine, a hand still on my chest to maintain control. Gwen kissed me lightly with parted lips. Her tongue came out and the tip ran over my lips. The pressure in my pants was getting unbearable.

Her tongue pushed between my lips. I opened my mouth to allow its entry. Her tongue found mine and did a dance against the tip. When I stuck my tongue into her mouth, she sucked on it. The end of my cock began to feel wet and warm.

She let go of the belt, ran her fingers through my hair and pulled my head forward to increase the pressure of her kiss, lips parted, our tongues sparring. She pushed me back slightly and reached down to unbutton my pants, looking into my eyes. Her gaze was heated and intense. Her fingers undid the button then found the zipper and slowly slid it down.

My erection, still trying to get free of my trouser leg, held my pants up as I squirmed. She giggled at my discomfort. She knew she was torturing me. In fact, she was enjoying it. She pushed down on the waist. My pants cleared my erection, which snapped upright, lifting my shorts, brushing against her clitoris and vulva as it headed skyward. The contact with my cock elicited an inhaled gasp from her. The pants fell to my ankles. Gwen pushed me back until I fell onto my bench and knelt on the pile of clothes at my feet. She untied my shoes and pulled them off.

'Let's take your socks off this time.' Gwen made a face like they smelled bad, holding them with the very tips of her thumb and forefinger, then giggled as she tossed them aside.

'Stand up,' she ordered.

When I stood, the belt around my neck fell to the floor, just missing her. She caressed my legs and moved a hand into each leg of my boxers. She smiled as she moved her hands around like she was searching for something. Her hands caressed the inside of my thighs. Finger tips caressed my testicles with a feathery touch. But Gwen never touched my cock. I thought my shaky legs would collapse.

She leaned forward and gently nipped at the wet spot on my shorts, pushing her tongue against the tip of my cock, closing her lips and sucking gently through the thin cloth. She moved her hands to the waist band, released my cock from her lips, and pulled down my shorts.

'Sit,' she said as she pushed me away.

She turned, went to the opposite bench, and sat down.

'Don't touch yourself until I say,' she smiled, 'I've been thinking about how to top last night all day.'

I wondered how much more I could take. Precum was drooling from my cock, running down onto my balls. But my hands remained idle.

Gwen continued the show by caressing her breasts. Her chest had developed a faint pink flush. She twisted the nipples with both hands, getting them to stand higher yet. One hand trailed down her stomach through her pubic hair. She rubbed a finger back and forth across her clit then slid it into her opening. It came out glistening and wet, trailing her fluids. My cock ached.

She continued caressing her breasts with one hand while she moved a finger in and out slowly, teasing her clit at the top of each stroke. After a few strokes, a second finger joined the first and the pace increased slightly. Her left hand moved from her breasts to her clit while the right concentrated on fingering. As her fingers moved in and out, her breaths became short and rapid. Her face and neck grew pink to match her chest. A grimace contorted her face as an orgasm wracked her body.

A small but steady stream of clear fluid pooled on the head of cock and ran down the shaft to my balls. I hadn't touched myself but I could feel an impending orgasm building. When Gwen came down, she got up and closed the gap between us. She knelt in front of me, knees spread, and took my cock in her left hand, her right still working in and out of her.

Just when I started to lose control, my hips thrusting forward, she squeezed my cock hard and pinched the head with her thumb. I gasped in frustration and recoiled. My cock softened but stayed elongated and swollen.

'I'm so sorry. You can't cum. Not yet,' Gwen said, a look of dismay on her face. 'I'm really sorry. But I couldn't let you cum. Not yet.'

The pain put an immediate damper on my impending release. Gwen stopped fingering herself and caressed my cock with both hands. Her touch was feather-light. My cock was slippery from the mix of her fluids and mine. She gradually began to increase the pressure of her touch and I began to recover.

Gwen moved her right hand back to her pussy and inserted her fingers again. She leaned forward, pursed her lips and kissed the tip of my cock. She laid the slippery underside of her tongue on my cockhead and moved it back and forth for a few moments.

Then she began to circle the head with her tongue, alternating the sensations on the head of my cock. First the smooth underside of her tongue slipped across the top of my cockhead, then the top of her tongue tickled the underside. Her lips circled the very tip of my cock and sucked in the head. I couldn't breathe.

Gwen slowly worked her mouth up and down my shaft. Gwen opened her lips only enough to barely lose contact as her lips moved down my cock. Then she closed them and sucked gently as she drew back up. When her lips were just below my glans she stopped and swirled her tongue around the head several times before she went down again. It wasn't long before I was approaching orgasm again.

She increased the suction and began moving her mouth up and down my cock more rapidly, still stopping at the top of her stroke to circle her tongue around the head. Her fingers moved in and out of her pussy matching the motion of her mouth moving up and down my cock. Her fingers made a squishing sound each time she thrust her fingers in. Her left hand caressed my balls.

I groaned. 'I'm going to cum now. Don't stop!' I gasped.

Gwen moved her mouth up to the head of my cock, sucking the glans between her lips and swirling her tongue around furiously and stroking the shaft with her left hand. Her right beat a staccato rhythm between her legs as her fingers furiously slid in and out of her vagina.

When her groan signaled her second orgasm, her mouth and tongue vibrated around my cockhead. The vibrations pushed me over the edge. Spurt after spurt erupted into Gwen's mouth. She used her mouth and tongue to suck and squirt cum back and forth across my cockhead. The sensation was more intense than anything I'd ever experienced and felt like she was literally sucking me empty.

Slowly she slid her mouth off me, keeping her lips tight until they closed as my cock exited her mouth. She stood, backed up and sat opposite me. Gwen opened her lips slightly and let the cum slowly flow out, across her lower lip, down her chin, onto her chest between her breasts, down her abdomen into her navel and toward the sparse curls above her pussy. She scooped it up again and licked her fingers clean, swallowing as she sucked each finger dry. My softening cock began to harden again.

She grinned, 'I think someone still wants to play. Come here.'

I crossed to her bench and moved to sit next to her but she pushed me to the floor, slid forward on the bench, and pulled my head between her legs. The scent of her arousal caused my cock to fully harden again. My pounding heart lifted my re-inflating my cock toward vertical in little jerks.

Gwen's pussy hair was matted and wet. Little beads of her juices glistened on the soft curls. Her pussy lips were slick. I leaned forward, caught her clit between my lips and sucked it in. Gwen inhaled a gasp and held her breath as her body tensed. My tongue danced across the sensitive little button I had watched her rub so furiously. She tried to suck in another breath before she had a chance to exhale.

A soft, low vibration started in her chest and turned into a muffled growl in her throat. Her head shot back and banged against the backrest as she grabbed my head.

'Oh, my god.' she whispered as her hips writhed and twisted under my face. 'That feels so good. Don't stop!' she cried out loudly.

My tongue flicked at her clit. When her legs began to tighten around my head, I stuck my tongue inside her as far as I could push it and worked it around her vaginal walls. She put a hand to her mouth to muffle her cry and grabbed my hair with her free hand, pulling my face into her pussy and thrusting her hips against my face. I never stopped moving my tongue, alternating between thrusting into her pussy and dancing across her clit.

Gwen let go of my hair and spread legs wide as she pulled her knees toward her chest, fully opening herself to me. I took advantage and sucked her clit between my lips, darting my tongue across it. I could see her face contort into a grimace of ecstasy as she soaked my face with yet another orgasm. Her head shot back again and banged against the bench again.

After a moment she tried to pushed my head away from her, 'Stop, stop, stop,' she cried softly.

I trapped her legs with my arms and held her in place as I lashed my tongue against her clit a few more times and then sucked her clit between my lips and maintained suction. She twisted her body and bucked her in an effort to break free of my mouth but I held on. Her breaths were rapid and shallow. Her face, neck, and chest were bright pink.

Gwen's legs literally vibrated against my head while the rest of her body twitched and shook.

'Please stop, please, please, please!' she begged.

I leaned back, breathing hard but pleased that I'd managed to get her to completely lose control. I'm not sure if I outdid her performance on me, but she sure seemed to like the sensations that left her shaking and trembling.

My cock was engorged and in need of relief again. I stood up and rubbed my palm flat against her wet pussy. I inserted two fingers into her to wet them. Gwen shuddered and arched her back when my fingers entered her. Her hips thrust forward and her pussy contracted around my fingers, trying to hold on as I removed them. I lubricated my cock with Gwen's juices.

I think if I pressed my cock head to her opening, she would have spread her legs and enthusiastically welcomed my cock. But she had clearly set limits and much as I wanted, hell needed, to fuck, I didn't want her to have regrets after the fact.

Instead, I pressed my balls against her wet pussy and began stroking my cock with my hand. She watched me jerk off with a dreamlike expression. My hand grazed her clit on each down stroke. My balls and just a bit of my cock pressed firmly against her sex. Her eyes partly closed, mouth open, Gwen moved her hips, her pussy following my hand up and down my cock.

I felt a flood of warm liquid on my balls and my cock erupted. A blast of semen shot skyward and landed between her breasts, on her neck, face, and lips, and into her open mouth. Smaller globules scattered across every bit of exposed skin from her navel up. She began giggling uncontrollably and rolled sideways on the bench. I sat next to her and rested a hand on her hip. I watched as Gwen licked her lips clean and rubbed cum into her chest and breasts as she returned to earth. I fell onto the bench and rested my shoulder between her legs, my head on her hip facing her pussy, inhaling the scent of her sex.

After a few minutes, we began to giggle at each other. We were both sweat-soaked. Sticky cum covered Gwen's abdomen, breasts, neck, and lower face. Gwen's hair was a mass of tangles and clumps, the ribbon on the bench.

We washed up in the little sink. We used the little towel over the sink as a washcloth, my undershirt as a towel. Gwen's hair took considerable effort to make presentable. I unlocked the door after we dressed. Then we cuddled up on a bench together, exhausted and content. We didn't talk, but gently kissed and stroked each other. I fell asleep with my arm around Gwen who was on her side curled into a fetal position, her head on my lap, facing toward me.

Light from a not yet risen sun was visible through the compartment window when I awoke as she gently pulled my zipper down. She fished out my limp cock and sucked it into her mouth. I quickly grew hard and rewarded her efforts after only a few minutes.

She looked up at me with a sleepy smile, swallowed, kissed the tip of my cock and used her tongue to capture the last droplets of cum that pooled on the head. Gwen put my cock away, zipped up my pants and put her head back on my lap. Slow, even breaths told me she had fallen asleep again. I gently played with her auburn locks and caressed her face and neck as I listened to her breathe and watched her sleep.

When she woke, I told Gwen I had planned two days in Paris and asked what her plans were. She was going to visit a girlfriend for a week before going to England and catching a ship to Boston. I was disappointed that we wouldn't be continuing our journey together.

'My friend is away for the first two days. I'll be the only one in her apartment. Why don't you stay with me at her place?' My cock began to harden as I thought about the prospects of two days completely alone with Gwen in Paris. 'Unless you'd rather do something else,' she added with a smile.

'Of course, I'd love to stay with you. I really don't want to leave you. Ever.' I said.

Gwen grew serious. 'We can have a couple of days together in Paris. You start school soon and so do I. I think we should just enjoy the next two days and count this all as our one adventure together. It will be memorable if the last two nights are any indication,' she said, smiling again.

'I know. But isn't a guy allowed to dream? After all, I never imagined anything like the last two days and nights. A woman like you is a miracle no man would want to let out of his life. I'll know what to do in a couple days. I just won't want to.'

'Good. We get to enjoy Paris together, then part tearfully. I can't imagine anything more romantic, or tragic.'

As we left our end compartment, the middle-aged couple in the next compartment, behind Gwen's bench, passed by. The wife scowled at us, then lifted her nose in contempt. The husband made eye contact with me and smiling widely, gave Gwen an appreciative up and down look. Gwen blushed in embarrassment. Once they were out of ear-shot, she looped her arm in mine and leaned into me, 'Do you think our neighbors heard us last night?' she whispered. I could hear the humiliation in her voice.

'No,' I assured her. 'They definitely heard us. But does it really matter?'

Gwen looked at me in horror. But after grasping my point, she laughed and held my arm tighter.

We collected our baggage and made our way to her friends' apartment in a tiny vehicle that was part car and part truck, baggage secured on a little flat bed behind a rear seat that required us to squeeze into a very small space. Gwen was practically on top of me for the entire ride.

The apartment key was inside a flower pot on the side entrance steps, off the street. Gwen unlocked the side door and went through the apartment to open the front. We hauled our bags in through the front door. When we found the spare bedroom, we moved right in.

Next we found the little bathroom. It had a claw-foot tub with shower, ancient toilet, sink, and tiny water heater. Gwen wanted a bath but also wanted to explore Paris. When she exited the shower she wore only a towel wrapped around her hair. My jaw dropped and my cock noticeably stiffened as she passed by.

carrteun
carrteun
949 Followers