Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
951 Followers

Michelle let out a small cry, grabbed Gwen's head with both hands, and bucked her hips against Gwen's face as another orgasm took her.

When Michelle's hips stopped bucking, Gwen sat up, mouth open, breathing hard. Her face was wet from nose to chin. Her lips were coated with thick, white cum. More cum was visible on her tongue, gums, and teeth as she gasped for breath. She closed her mouth and swallowed, then collapsed between Michelle's legs.

Gwen was the first to speak, 'Oh my god, did we really do that?' Michelle just giggled, her face hidden under the sheets.

Michelle bounced up and out of bed. She leaned down and gently kissed Gwen on the lips. 'Well, that was a first. I wonder what came over us?' she laughed.

Gwen sat up and looked at me. 'This is your fault,' she said sternly. 'You're just a bad influence on me, us. I worried I was becoming sex-crazed. Now this? We're getting you out of here. Today, before you ruin us completely.'

I was momentarily crushed. Gwen and Michelle erupted in peals of laughter when they saw my downtrodden face. I could only smile sheepishly.

Michelle brought us back to reality. 'You've got a train in a little while, lover-boy. We've got to get moving or you'll miss it.'

'Would it be so terrible if I stayed? Wouldn't it be better if I stayed longer?' I asked.

In unison they both shouted, 'Yes! No!' and giggled.

'I've got to get control of myself.' Gwen said. 'If you stay, I might not. I only hope it's not too late. How many times have you cum into me? And now Michelle, too? We never took any precautions, you know.'

After quick shower for Michelle and me, the third cold shower in as many days, fresh clothes, a really quick breakfast of grapes, strawberries, bread and butter, and cheese, we piled into Michelle's tiny car for the drive to the station. Gwen climbed in the back with me because my trunk would only fit in the front seat.

Unbelievably, as soon as we were moving, Gwen took my cock out and ducked her head down. As Michelle maneuvered the little car through heavy morning traffic, she kept looking in the rear view mirror. Although my cock never really got hard, Gwen's determined efforts were rewarded. Michelle lit up with unsuppressed laughter when she heard me groan as I came into Gwen's mouth. Gwen swallowed with my cock still in her mouth.

Gwen lifted her head and smiled.

'I going to miss you', she said. 'But, I'm glad you're going, too. The effect you have will ruin me. I don't understand why I respond to you the way I do. My folks would be appalled at their little girl's behavior. I'm becoming such a slut. I can't get enough of you. But damn, Jonas, I also wish this would never end.'

I badly wanted to stay. I wanted to cry because getting on that train was going to break my heart. I was pretty sure I was in love. Gwen had been right. This departure was tragic.

Michelle dropped us off and headed to her job as a secretary at the European Recovery Program Paris office. Gwen stayed with me, holding my arm tightly, until 'Tous à bord Le Havre!' was called. She kissed me goodbye as I boarded, told me she would miss me and wished me a good life. I watched until she disappeared in the crowd on the platform. She never looked back. I wanted to jump off the train and chase her. She was the experience, and lost love, of a lifetime.

The trip to Le Havre was uneventful. The crossing to England another matter. A storm kicked up the seas halfway through the trip and I spent the rest of the crossing heaving my breakfast over the side. I slowly regained my wits on the train to London. A cab took me to an address my father had provided in his letter.

I spent a week sightseeing London and visiting pubs with my father's very likable former colleague, a man I'd never met who could drink prodigious amounts of beer. They had met and worked together during the war.

He drove me to the Southampton docks the morning I left. Just before I boarded, he gave me two envelopes, both sealed. One bore my name in my father's nearly illegible script. It contained more money and a brief note.

The other was addressed to my father and seemed to hold a small notebook. I was not to open it, but put it in the bursar's safe until New York, and give it only to my father. He said he would see me when he visited my father at Christmas in Los Angeles. My father had taken a post as a foreign affairs lecturer at UCLA.

The Atlantic crossing was restful with good weather. I met a couple of pretty young women that were also traveling in second class. Though both were attractive, they seemed intent only on teasing, playing petty games, flouting their wealth, and tormenting the cabin boy. At one point they literally pulled me into their cabin and set about seducing me. But they only went so far as to get me erect, then shoved me out into the passageway, my pants around my ankles, while they locked themselves in their cabin and howled with laughter at my predicament. Fortunately, no one came into the passageway while I composed myself. Though they seemed intent on my company, I avoided them for rest of the crossing.

I kept the company of a beautiful thirty-two-year-old Scottish widow for the rest of the crossing. We found some common interests in the fiction we read and the movies we had seen. Though we didn't make love during the crossing, we had a memorable night together at the Waldorf once we arrived in New York.

Her love-making was slow and leisurely but thrilling none-the-less. Her approach kept me aroused all night. She teased me, sucked me, and fucked me to several massive orgasms. She had a couple of early, powerful, hair-trigger orgasms, then hit a peak that began an endless series of climaxes.

We never slept. I managed to stay awake only long enough to catch my train, then promptly slept the day away.

This time the train took me from New York to Los Angeles with brief layovers and train changes in Chicago and Kansas City. I didn't meet anyone of interest but kept myself occupied with reading and watching the scenery.

I spent the remainder of the summer with my father. My mother had died during the war but I didn't learn the details until I got to Los Angeles. I think my father either sanitized the details or maybe wasn't given the entire story. He said they had been given different assignments working clandestinely in Italy and France. He didn't know the details of her missions and didn't discuss his.

When the fall semester started, I was quickly immersed in work. My classes, a teaching assignment, and a research project meant busy days. During the second week of the semester, I was leaving my program advisor's office after discussing being harshly upbraided by the project leader for missing a meeting scheduled when I had a class to teach. I needed advice as to how to manage my teaching schedule and Dr. Evans' demands. My advisor made jokes and told me not to worry. Dr. Evans was an ass but was too engrossed in his work to be vindictive. Besides, my advisor told me, Evans had specifically requested me though he didn't say why. He had voiced his displeasure, unpleasant and humiliating as it was, that would be the end of it, for now.

As I exited the Norman Bridge Laboratory, I was annoyed at the prospect of several years dealing with an abusive professor. Suddenly, I was knocked off balance, as arms wrapped around me from behind and squeezed me tight. When the arms released me, I turned around and saw the auburn curls I had been dreaming about every night since leaving Paris. Gwen's face was glowing.

Surprised and speechless, I stood in mute amazement.

Gwen kissed me on the cheek. 'This is where you're studying for your doctorate?' she asked. 'Wow, you must be really smart,' she teased.

I blushed and she laughed at my embarrassment. 'Wh-wh-what are you do-doing h-h-here?' I stuttered.

'I just started a masters in chemical engineering. How is it we never talked about what we were studying and where? Never mind, I think I know what prevented it.

I'm going to Norman Bridge to meet with a Dr. Evans. He needs a chemistry grad for his project. There's no credits so it pays a few dollars. I can use the money. I need paints and some new brushes.'

My capacity for speech returned, 'Gwen, I can't believe you're here. You have no idea how happy I am to see you. I'm working on Dr. Evans' project, too, but it's part of my research requirements. I have teaching responsibilities so I do have a small income and no real expenses.'

'Great, we'll see each other at work. Look, I'm due at his office in a few minutes. I heard he can be a real bastard so I don't want to be late. Can we meet later? I'm in the women's dorm. I'll be back there around six. Come by at six-thirty and we can get dinner. Just ask the girl at the desk to ring my room.'

'OK. See you later,' I said. I felt like a small child that got everything he wanted for Christmas.

I watched as Gwen turned and walked away but she stopped after a few steps. 'Jonas.'

'Yes, Gwen?'

'It seems we may be destined to be together, at least for a time. But just so you know, I'm only on campus until next month,' she paused for a moment, 'when my new roommate moves to Pasadena. I think Mike will be happy to see you, too.' She never looked back as she entered Norman Bridge.

carrteun
carrteun
951 Followers