Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
951 Followers

'Easy, Jonas,' she smiled, shaking her head.

I headed for the shower. It was cold. Gwen had used all the hot water.

Gwen was already dressed when I exited the bath. She wore a simple cornflower blue cotton summer dress with small, yellow polka dots that buttoned up the front and ended at mid-calf. A yellow belt that matched the polka dots was tied around her waist. She wore shoes with a low heel. Her thick auburn hair, still damp from her shower, was perfectly straight and went well past her waist. I remarked on how straight her hair was but Gwen just gave me look that was pure exasperation. Over the next couple of hours, the corkscrews returned as the hair dried.

We took an early lunch since we had skipped breakfast. We embarked on a whirlwind of activities, taking dinner on the run. High on Gwen's list was the Louvre though she said its exhibits were still being reassembled. We passed by, though it would wait until her friend returned.

We ended our day atop the Eiffel Tower, the last to leave the observation deck as Gwen finished a pastel study to go with the photos she took for a painting she would attempt later. We were accompanied on the elevator down by a Gendarme that was annoyed with us because Gwen resisted leaving. She finished, just as he threatened to remove us bodily and arrest us.

We stopped for a glass of wine at a café near the apartment then headed in for the night. Memorable as the day had been, I had high hopes for a more memorable night.

Gwen kissed me as soon as the door closed, her arms tight around my neck. 'I want to talk a bit first, before we go to bed,' she whispered.

'Sure,' I replied, not sure what to expect.

'You'll let me have my say and finish. OK?'

'OK.' Suddenly everything that happened the last three days came together. I suddenly understood that Gwen was a strong-willed, decisive, assertive, and independent woman. It wasn't just the way she managed our pleasures. There was give and take as we decided what to do. The way she interacted with the locals in Marseille and that first day in Paris showed she was a woman that could compromise but also get what she wanted. She would submit to no one but fight for what she believed was right for her. Life with Gwen would be one of thrills and excitement, rewards and challenges. That there was no chance we would be together for it became a gnawing disappointment.

'I've been masturbating since I was thirteen,' she began, looking me in the eyes. 'I discovered it pretty young, I think. And I practiced enthusiastically, without any guilt, despite the message delivered by the old biddies at Sunday school.

One night when I was fifteen, a girlfriend stayed over. After she fell asleep, I was still awake. I was really wet and excited for some reason. Far too excited to sleep unless I got some relief. My girlfriend woke up, kind of like you did, but I didn't know it. She didn't move, or say anything at first, just watched until I was finished and rolled over to go to sleep.

When she spoke, I was mortified and humiliated. But she told me she did it, too. We talked about it a bit. She sat up, pulled off her nightshirt, and masturbated while I watched. I got really excited and did myself again. Before we knew it, we were playing together whenever we had a sleepover. Not together in that we did it to each other, but at the same time, watching each other. I think I developed a bit of a exhibitionist-voyeurist streak when my girlfriend and I were together.

But I never considered masturbating with a man watching before. I'm attracted to men and I've had some boyfriends but I kept them at arms-length. Well, one boyfriend was allowed to fondle my breasts a few times but he was too rough and began to get pushy. I ended the relationship, rather harshly, when I drove my knee into his groin when he got forcefully grabby. I wasn't ready for a man that way.

I was far more nervous than I might have seemed when we first met. I wasn't sure I wanted to share a compartment with a man I didn't know. But the prospect of spending the night in a car with who knows who leaning up against me was even less appealing.

I can defend myself and you were a gentleman. I gradually felt safe and comfortable. I really liked how you made me feel. You listened to me when we talked. You didn't dismiss my opinions and feelings. You got me to laugh at the right times and were serious at the right times. You seem intelligent and honest, and really have a sense of who you are and what you think. And I've seen that you're respectful of everyone. I think we share an awful lot. I got to feel really good about you that first evening before we fell asleep.

It seems strange considering we had only just met, but I knew I could trust you. I think I may have subconsciously hoped to awaken you that first night on the train.

I still can't believe we did all those things the last two nights. I'm not even sure where I came up my ideas on the train to Paris except that everything just seemed . . . appropriate. But for all I feel and I think you do, too, we must go on our own ways when the time comes. Do you understand what I'm saying?'

I took Gwen's hand and kissed it. 'I dated at university but I've never really had a girlfriend. Well, except for Annika. She went to a private girls' academy that socialized with my school. We'd met up a number of times before and really liked each other. We managed to sneak away from a dance and were into some heavy petting but one of her teachers caught us in a rather embarrassing condition. The punishments far exceeded our crimes. Among other things, I was banned from the coeducational social events at school for the rest of the year. Friends never saw her so I guess she wasn't allowed to attend events either. I never saw her again.

I know you'll stay and I'll leave for the States the day after tomorrow. These have been the best two days of my life. Just spending time with you has been a thrill. Sex was never a thought in my head when we met. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't incredible and made you much more special. I really enjoyed being with you, and not just because of the nights. If you just want you to keep company with me, I'm happy for my remaining time with you. You've already made this a journey I couldn't ever forget. If you make me sleep on the floor tonight, I'll do it without question. Well, I'll ask if you're sure, but I won't force the matter. I'll be disappointed but I won't pressure you. I'm indebted to you. You don't owe me.'

Gwen smiled, but I could tell she was near tears. She leaned forward and kissed me gently.

But her demeanor brightened quickly and she took my hand, stood, and pulled. 'Come with me now. I don't think I ever thought this before, and I certainly never said it. Let's go to bed and fuck until we can't move. And I mean really fuck. I've wanted your cock inside me so badly I've been wet all day.'

Our lips met and we fumbled at removing our clothes as we moved toward the bedroom. Well, I fumbled. When we got there, we were both naked, clothing strewn in a trail across the apartment.

I was erect and excited, but Gwen was out of control. Her clothes were off so fast I had barely pulled my shirt out of my pants. Never breaking the kiss, Gwen stripped me, too. Once we were naked, Gwen pulled me onto the bed, laid back, and spread her legs wide. Her vulva was pink with her arousal.

'Hurry,' she said. 'I need you in me now. I don't want to wait any longer.'

My cock was hard and ready. Gwen took my cock in hand and pulled me toward her spread legs. She rubbed it up and down her slit a couple times to wet the head, gasping as the head slid across her clit and parted her pussy lips. When she aligned my cock with her entrance, Gwen lifted her hips to push herself onto my cock, I leaned forward and slid into her. She grunted as she stretched to accommodate my entrance. She was wet, warm, and very tight. Her pussy accommodated to my cock as I slid into her. She gasped and thrust up against me. We quickly fell into a rhythm, her hips lifting to meet my thrusts.

'Oh my god, that feels so good! Faster, harder, faster,' she moaned.

I increased my pace, pushing hard against her at the bottom of each thrust. Gwen rocked her hips up to meet my every thrust. The power in her thrusts matched mine. She was still thrusting her hips up as I tried to withdraw. Her vaginal walls began to spasm almost immediately. After just a couple of minutes of hard thrusting, she pressed her mouth to my neck and screamed. Her pussy contracted, squeezing my cock tightly.

On my last thrust, as I pushed back into her pussy, her head went back, her mouth forming an O and her hips lifted up to meet my thrust. Her body shook violently. As soon as I bottomed out, a sensation electrified my ball sac and rocketed up my spine. The same wave moved excruciatingly slowly up erection, an overwhelming ecstasy caused a loss of control as semen shot up the shaft.

Gwen's pussy became a slick, wet pool of warmth and pleasure as my cock now moved effortlessly inside her. I could feel the head of my cock contract with each ejaculation, each contraction a separate orgasmic seizure.

Thoroughly spent, I rolled off. Both of us were breathless, our bodies quivering. Gwen put her head on my shoulder and reached down to play with my semen as it leaked from her. She didn't say a word, just closed her eyes and nuzzled in for a breather.

We made love three more times that night. Each time we explored each other, got know what felt good, what overwhelmed our senses. Our last session ended with me on my back, Gwen straddling my hips. Her hands were planted on my shoulders supporting her upper body as she bounced up and down on my cock. I positioned a thumb to stimulate her clit every time she bottomed out on my cock. When Gwen's last orgasm struck, she collapsed onto my chest, shaking and twitching, chest heaving. Her pussy involuntarily contracted and squeezed my cock as I came inside her yet again.

The clear sky was colorless with the coming dawn when we were done with our love-making. Gwen got up and went to the bathroom. Despite my exhaustion, I still had to watch and admire her naked body as she walked away from me.

Her bottom was wet and cum ran down a leg. She was unsteady on her feet and seemed to be moving gingerly. I guessed we came close. We had fucked until she almost couldn't move. We slept until lunchtime.

After a few hours of sleep, I ran out to get fuel for our bodies while Gwen stayed in. When I returned, she was up and had washed up and fixed her hair. But she hadn't dressed. We devoured our food and went straight back to bed for more lovemaking.

We didn't hear Michelle when she returned mid-afternoon, a day earlier than expected. She arrived while we snoozed, recovering from an after lunch tryst. Michelle followed the trail of clothes from the previous night to the spare bedroom. She stuck her head in the open door and wolf-whistled as she appraised our naked bodies.

Gwen chased her out with a well-thrown pillow. Michelle laughed as she closed the door to our room. Michelle yelled that she was going to the market from the safety of the living room. Awake again, we took the opportunity to make love once more.

Michelle returned in time to hear us finish. After we got up and dressed, she greeted Gwen with a hug and not a word, looking at me suspiciously while her head rested on Gwen's shoulder.

The women had nicknames for each other. Gwen was Wen and Michelle was Mike. Michelle couldn't coordinate the G-W combination when she was little. Wen stuck and apparently had caught on with Gwen's family, too. Michelle's older sisters called her Mike. She was a tomboy, interested in frogs and salamanders, played baseball with the boys in the neighborhood and had no interest in dolls or dresses. She was incapable of staying clean, even when dressed for church. But what earned her the nickname was the broken nose she gave to boy named Charlie, the school bully, when she was nine.

Gwen and Michelle hadn't seen each other in several years because they went to different colleges and their summers took them in different directions. They renewed their friendship talking of home and family, had a cry over Gwen's brother and cousins, gossiped a bit about friends and neighbors. And of course, discussed Gwen's artistic endeavors. Michelle insisted her work in Paris was boring and she was considering going back to the States.

The three of us prepared dinner together. We cooked far more food than we'd ever eat. We coordinated tasks like we'd been cooking together forever. It provided an opportunity to get acquainted with Michelle, observe their friendship, and provided another window into the beautiful redhead that had stolen my soul.

Michelle was as beautiful as Gwen. Thick, wavy, golden brown hair was pulled back in a pony tail that fell to her shoulders and complemented a complexion that wasn't as fair as Gwen's. Her eyes changed from sapphire blue to grey as the sun set. Michelle was much shorter than Gwen, perhaps five three. Her figure was similar to Gwen's on a smaller scale, trim and athletic with great legs. But her breasts were larger than Gwen's. I tried hard not to fixate, but I was a young man and they sure were impressive.

Gwen and Michelle were obviously very close despite the time apart and had a bond that I didn't quite comprehend. Every time they looked at each other their faces were aglow. Their interactions conveyed the ease, comfort, and trust between them. It was like they'd been together yesterday. They shared and kept each other's secrets though I doubted there was anything scandalous to keep secret.

I had to get up early to catch my train, so I begged to be excused for bed. Michelle had offered to drive since she had to be at work early and her route took her near the train station. Gwen stayed in the living room with Michelle when I went to bed. I wanted Gwen to join me in bed but her friend was home. That was Gwen's priority. It was important they spend as much time together as possible.

Gwen had stripped down to just her panties when she joined me a couple hours later. I was asleep but stirred when she crawled into bed. She kissed my neck, curled up against my back and reached around to gently fondle my cock through my shorts. I rolled over to take her in my arms. She snuggled in and put her head on my shoulder.

After a few minutes, her light touch had me fully aroused. She whispered in my ear, 'Just lie there and enjoy.' She ducked her head between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. Gwen's hands gently caressed the insides of my thighs as she licked my cockhead and sucked me into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head. She sucked and teased until I filled her mouth. She let the cum flow onto head of my cock then spread it down the shaft with her lips. Gwen continued to suck the head as my cock relaxed. She used her fingers to spread cum all over my balls. Gwen put her head on my abdomen, curled into the fetal position while holding my cock in her hand. We were soon asleep.

When the alarm clock rang, I barely registered the sound before it stopped. I heard Gwen say, 'Shhhhhh.' 'Don't even think about moving,' was whispered in my ear.

I really didn't want to get up so I contentedly stayed where I was, on my back. Missing my train would not have upset me at all. I was not that surprised when I felt lips encircle the head of my cock. As I enjoyed the feeling of my hardening cock in the warm, wet mouth, the bed shifted a bit, and a pair of warm hands on my knees pushed my legs apart. Suddenly the sensation of a second mouth cut through the fog of sleep. First one testicle, then the other was gently sucked in. It had to be Michelle. Both of them in bed with me?

I opened my eyes and lifted my head to watch. Instead of Gwen's auburn locks, I saw Michelle's golden brown tresses and a profile view of my cock slowly disappearing between her lips until it was all in her mouth. Gwen was sucking my balls while her friend sucked my cock.

Such stimulation was too much to long endure. My balls soon began to tingle and the sensation moved up the shaft as I began to ejaculate. Cum erupted from my cock. Michelle gagged out the first eruption but managed to keep her lips around me through the rest of my orgasm. Michelle pushed her lips down my cock until she had all of me in her mouth. She swallowed and the head of my cock got sucked slightly into her throat. She coughed a bit when it did, which felt oddly pleasurable.

Michelle released my cock from her mouth, giggled, and whispered, 'See, I told you he wouldn't last long. I still can't believe I talked you into this, last night. You're really are getting adventurous.'

Gwen had a look that told me she was on fire. She moved up the bed and straddled my face and lowered herself until the crotch of her saturated panties rested on my lips. Without lifting herself off my face, she pulled the panties aside. When she spread her pussy lips apart, I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could. When I couldn't get my tongue any further into her, I lifted my chin and dragged my tongue out of her and across her distended clitoris. She sucked in a breath at the first contact of my tongue on her clit. I could feel my cock beginning to grow. I enjoyed the taste of Gwen's wet pussy one last time as I sucked, licked and thrust my tongue into her. I could see Gwen cup her breasts and pinch her nipples. Her hips began a frenzied back and forth motion. My tongue slipped from inside her and flattened as I felt her clit on my tongue once again. I kept my tongue flat as Gwen's hips dragged her pussy back and forth on my tongue and chin. Her juices wet my face, lubricating her motions.

My cock was hard again. Another shift of the bed told me Michelle wasn't content to just watch. A hand grasped my cock and guided it upright. The head of my cock parted Michelle's pussy lips and slid slowly into her hot wet vagina as she lowered herself. Michelle's hips mimicked the motion of Gwen's, stroking my cock in and out.

Gwen stopped moving her hips and leaned back against her friend. Freed from the weight of Gwen riding my face, I alternated pushing my tongue into her and flicking it against her clitoris. Gwen took such short, rapid breaths as I tongued her that I thought she might hyperventilate. I now had a nearly unobstructed view up the front of Gwen's body. Michelle's hands came around Gwen and cupped her breasts. Long-nailed thumbs and forefingers gently pinched and twisted the nipples.

Gwen leaned forward onto her hands and knees. I wrapped my arms around her hips and lifted my face into her. I pressed my tongue against her clit and lashed it rapidly back and forth, occasionally pushing it into her pussy. Gwen sucked in air as I thrust my tongue into her, then exhaled and shuddered each time I licked her clitoris. Michelle moved her hands to Gwen's hips and used them to help maintain her balance as her hips thrashed up and down my cock. I groaned into Gwen's pussy as I lost control at this point and flooded Michelle's pussy with cum. Gwen chose this moment to soak my face as an orgasm pulsed through her. She collapsed next to me, shaking in ecstasy.

Without Gwen to lean on, Michelle's hands found my shoulders. I now had an unobstructed view of Michelle's spectacular body. Hard, distended nipples floated up and down with her breasts as they bounced with each stroke on my still hard cock. Michelle continued to ride my still erect cock for another moment or two before her pussy began to spasm and squeeze me. Incredibly, I had an another small orgasm as I erupted yet again into Michelle's pussy.

When Michelle collapsed and fell backward, Gwen reversed position and crawled over me toward Michelle. She put her head between Michelle's legs and dove into the twice-filled pussy. I lifted my head and watched, enthralled by the sight of Gwen sucking and licking my cum from Michelle's pussy.

carrteun
carrteun
951 Followers