Going Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no romance to this. There was only hard thrusting and animal rage! I am not blessed with a monstrous appendage between my legs, but it's a respectable 7 inches long and 5 and ½ inches around. Yes I did measure it. With a growl and a savage thrust a powered into her, burying myself to the hilt with a single, savage thrust!

"Uhhhhh..!" She moaned and groaned in a surprisingly deep, husky voice. The force of my thrusts was moving the couch toward the wall and her with it. "Unh! Guhh! Uhuh!" These and other caveman noises were the sounds she made as I rammed her pussy from behind and let me tell you, they were poetry! They perfectly complimented the grunts and growls I was making as I pumped mercilessly into her.

My hips bounced off her smooth, firm and round ass and my cock slid roughly back and forth inside her cunt. It was a violent fuck that released a mix of anger and lust and frustration with the orgasm that just seemed to come from nowhere. I howled...did she howl too? It was hard to tell. My brain was lacking in blood at the moment, so I can't quite remember. I think we both howled, feral and wolfishly. Wolves mate for life you know...

My thrusting stopped, my cock still inside her as it softened. She was still bent over the couch that was now up against the wall. I leaned over her and tried to catch my breath. She moaned out, "Ooooh! Oh, John! Ooooh! I feel..." She trembled, then convulsed. I felt her sheathe rapidly clenching and unclenching my half soft manhood. She reached back and pulled my hips against her ass and begged, "St-stay in me..!" This must have been some kind of delayed orgasm she was enduring and it just didn't seem to want to end.

All good things do come to an end, however. I looked down at the limp, feminine mass bent over her own couch and felt very alpha. It was like I had claimed her with that wild fuck. She looked back at me, her face all flushed,, and with a breathy smile exclaimed, "oooh, John...that was...PRIMAL!"

"Yeah! I don't know what got into me."

"Well, I know what got into me." Her voice softened, weakened, and she said, "I hope it gets into me often."

I heard the unspoken question and decided she should have an answer. "Mar, I won't ever forget what happened, but I think that maybe it's time I stop letting it control my life."

"What does that mean," she asked nervously. That vulnerability she so hated in herself was there. She looked back at me, still impaled on my now soft manhood, with the most frightened yet hopeful expression I have ever experienced. She tightened her sheath on my spent dick, like she was unwilling to let it go.

"It means...I am willing to give you a chance."

Her face brightened and she stood up. My cock fell free of her pussy and she turned around and embraced me. She kissed me with more passion than I ever thought possible. "One chance is all I need. You won't regret this John. I can't wait to start making you happy."

She held me tight and fell back on the couch, pulling me down on top of her.

--------------------------------------------------

Mariah's tale

I wore him out that night, giving him the benefit of the skill I had gained from the worst choice I had ever made. After all the hell my bad judgment had caused him he deserved to experience something positive to come out of the whole nightmare. I demonstrated some of the skills I had learned. There wasn't enough time in one night to show him everything, but I was hoping I would get to.

I didn't sleep that night. I couldn't have borne it if I had woken up the next morning and he wasn't there. So I watched him sleep instead. My new favourite hobby. If you have never watched your spouse sleep before I highly suggest it. He looked so peaceful and adorable. I froze the image in my mind, then watched him sleep some more.

I couldn't believe how happy I felt. It was sweeter than chocolate! I had to keep him! I had told him there was nothing I would not do for him and I meant every syllable of it. I was going to be the most committed, trustworthy partner anyone could ever have. Perhaps someday John might even forgive me. That would be a very good day.