Going Home - Preparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally hit on an idea. One afternoon when he had to be out, it was raining hard. I spent several hours browsing through his vast library. It was as well-organized as any university library. He had several thousand books on a wide variety of topics, all the sciences, philosophy, classical Greek and Roman literature in ancient Greek and Latin, the complete works of Shakespeare. He also had large collection of works by American writers including Faulkner, Steinbeck, Hemingway, Hammett, Chandler, Dickenson, Poe, O'Neill, Stevens, Frost, Mencken, Fitzgerald, Parker, Crane, London and many others. But, for some reason, not a single book by Mark Twain.

A visit to a bookstore yielded a handsome, leather-bound collection of Twain that would fit nicely into his American writer collection.

When we finished our shopping, we were all hungry, having skipped lunch. Mike and Gwen debated where to eat and finally settled on The Green Dragon Tavern for an early dinner. After dinner, we headed home.

As we approached Gwen's house, she asked 'Didn't Mr. Purdy say he was going to Maine?'

'He did.' I responded. 'He said he was leaving this morning.'

'Let's go to your house.' Gwen said.

'In Pasadena?' Mike asked.

'No, silly. That's our house. His house here. It's right behind my parent's house.' Gwen told her.

'I inherited my grandfather's house.' I told Mike.

'I didn't think of that. I figured he had another son or daughter it went to,' Mike muttered.

'I was the only family he had left. My father said they got along but my grandfather never really considered him family.'

I parked in the driveway, back near the carriage house, out of sight from the road. There were no lights on at Mr. Purdy's quarters. As the sun went down, the temperature had dropped dramatically. It was well below zero.

We went in the back door after I fumbled my way through the three keys Mr. Purdy had given me.

When we entered, Gwen and I could tell the house was warmer than on our first visit. We took off our shoes, leaving them in the mud room just inside the back door. Our coats were hung on hooks.

I went to the refrigerator and opened it. Mr. Purdy had indeed stocked up. None of us were hungry but all were thirsty. I retrieved a Coke for each of us.

I led Mike around to show her the house. I still wasn't sure what I would eventually do with it. But any decision was years away while the trust managed the estate and properties.

When we got to the second floor and the bedrooms, Gwen reached over and took Mike's elbow to get her attention.

'Mike, I'm sorry about this morning. I was a little harsh. Harsher than I should have been. But I was basking in the time I had with Jonas this morning. You intruded a bit and I couldn't stop myself from resenting it.' Gwen said in way of apology.

'I understand.' Mike answered. 'I was jealous and I shouldn't have been. He's your fiancé.'

'How about I make it up to you?' Gwen smiled.

'What do you have in mind?' Mike asked.

'I was thinking we wouldn't go easy on him tonight.' Gwen giggled as she looked my way.

Mike pushed me into the master bedroom toward the oversized bed in the middle of the room. I didn't make it easy. I outweighed her by at least sixty pounds so putting up just a little resistance kept her from moving me quickly. Gwen soon joined in the pushing and now I was outweighed by sixty pounds, meaning I had to work to slow progress toward the bed. We all laughed when we finally fell onto the bed in a heap.

Gwen got on her knees and went for my belt. Mike went after my shirt. I half-heartedly resisted, trying to push their hands away. Before Gwen had my belt pulled out, my pants undone, and my zipper down, Mike had my shirt unbuttoned and pulled out. She got off the bed and joined Gwen in pulling off my pants, taking my boxers with them.

When my pants hit the floor, they looked at each other, grinning. My cock was already well on its way to erect.

'Go ahead,' was all Gwen said.

Mike didn't hesitate. Still standing, she bent forward, took me gently in hand, and enclosed the head of my cock in her lips. As her tongue circled my head, I could feel my heartbeat throbbing in my cock as it filled with blood. When Mike had as much of me in her warm mouth as she could fit, my cock almost hurt it was so hard.

Gwen stood and got undressed then began disrobing Mike, who was too preoccupied to be bothered with her clothes. When Mike was naked, Gwen rummaged through her purse and pulled out several condoms and tossed them on a pillow. She leaned over Mike, cupped Mike's breasts and kissed Mike's back.

'Suck his cock, Mike. Get him good and hard. He was rock hard for me this morning. Jonas fucked me silly. It felt so good to have his cock in me,' Gwen breathed. 'Get his cock hard so he can fuck you, too, Mike. I know you want him to. I know you want his hard cock inside you.'

Mike moaned as she changed her posture a bit. I lifted my head and saw she had spread her legs apart. I felt Gwen's arm brush the leg Mike was straddling as she sucked my cock. The suction on my cock increased when Gwen's hand reached the space between Mike's legs. I lifted my head to look. I saw Mike's head bobbing up and down on me. I saw Gwen leaning over her friend, kissing her back, one hand cupping Mike's breast. I couldn't see Gwen's other hand, but the squishing sounds I heard told me Gwen was fingering Mike.

Mike inhaled sharply through her nose and her body shook for a moment. While I watched, Mike reached between her legs. The squishing sound stopped as Mike gripped Gwen's wrist and pulled the fingers from her. When Gwen stood, Mike maneuvered onto the bed on her hands and knees, perpendicular to me, never relinquishing the suction she applied to my erection. Gwen joined us on the bed and got on her back. She wriggled her head up between Mike's legs. She repositioned Mike's leg.

Mike had one knee on the mattress. The leg toward my face was positioned alongside her body with her foot on the mattress. I had a clear view of Gwen's head directly under Mike's pussy. As I watched, Gwen grasped Mike's hips with one arm, lifted her head, stuck her tongue as far out as she could and ran just the tip of her tongue along Mike's slit. When Gwen's tongue reached Mike's clit, Gwen began flicking it rapidly, just the tip making contact.

I watched in fascination. Gwen didn't bury her face into Mike. She didn't push her tongue inside her. Her tongue stuck out and lashed back and forth rapidly. I felt Mike tense and the suction on my cock increase again. Suddenly Mike went upright keeping one foot and one knee on the mattress. She cupped both breasts with her hands and pinched her nipples. I had an unobstructed view as Gwen pulled herself up and buried her tongue into Mike. Mike shook and jerked, moving her hips back and forth as Gwen feasted.

I had a feeling it was time to get covered and quickly tore open a foil packet. Mike grabbed a handful of Gwen's hair and held on while she bucked her pussy against Gwen's face.

After a moment, Mike pushed Gwen away and practically vaulted across my body, straddling my hips.

'Fuck me. Hurry. I need your cock in me,' she said as she fumbled for my erection.

Mike positioned my cock and lowered herself onto me, exhaling heavily as my cock slid into her. She remained upright as she began sliding back and forth, never really raising herself off my cock. Gwen straddled my face, her feet under my arms, and leaned back toward Mike. Mike reached around Gwen with both hands and took Gwen's breasts in hand, gently squeezing the nipples. I wrapped my arms around Gwen's hips and began licking while Mike continued to slide back and forth.

I couldn't see Mike, except for the hands on Gwen's breasts and the top of her head above Gwen's shoulder. But I could feel her sliding up and down my cock. I could hear her erratic breathing. And I could watch Gwen, already climbing toward orgasm, her slick juices already coating my cheeks and jaw.

Mike began bouncing up and down frantically. A hand disappeared from one of Gwen's breasts. I felt it brushing against my cock as she rubbed her clit.

Gwen was shaking and turning pink as I sucked her clit and stuck my tongue into her.

Mike's pounding on my cock intensified as she cried out, 'Fuck me! Fuck me! Your cock feels so good inside me. More! Don't stop! I want more!'

Gwen leaned backward until her back was against Mike's chest. I had a better view up Gwen's front but Gwen's added weight slowed Mike down. I felt Mike raise up until just the head of my cock was inside her. I watched as she wrapped her arms around Gwen and held her tight. I thrust up into Mike and heard her groan. I kept thrusting and withdrawing while I continued to use my tongue on Gwen.

I could see Mike's face over Gwen's shoulder now. Her eyebrows were furrowed in concentration on the sensations. Her mouth open. Each thrust of my cock caused her to expel the contents of her lungs.

Gwen's face and neck were bright pink. Her eyes closed tightly, lost in the sensations my tongue was inducing. Gwen leaned forward and grabbed my head with both hands and pushed her pussy against my face, wriggling side-to-side. My view was obstructed again but I could still hear Gwen's mew of pleasure as she wet my face with her orgasm.

Mike took advantage of Gwen's shift of position to resume bouncing rapidly on my cock. Each downward push bounced us off the mattress. The headboard banged against the wall. The walls of Mike's vagina began to contract, tightening around my cock. Gwen fell aside and curled up, a hand between her legs pushing against her mons as her body jerked. Mike leaned forward onto my chest, pushing hard nipples against my skin. Her hips rocked up and down my cock, driving onto me, then pulling back. Mike sought my mouth and tried to kiss me. The force of her hips movements made a kiss impossible. Her tongue came out and began licking my chin, working first up one cheek, then the other, cleaning Gwen from my face.

The combination of tasting Gwen and riding my cock must have been too much to endure. Mike's vagina clamped on my cock. She cried out as an orgasm raced through her. A reflex caused her knees to try to come together but my body got in the way. Her hands squeezed my shoulders tightly, almost painfully, as she shook and writhed from the electric shocks pulsing through her body. After several more thrusts against my cock as she rode the summit, Mike fell to the other side of me and curled up against me.

I was still hard. Mike had gone off before I could reach my own release. I needed to relieve the pressure. I rolled toward Gwen and ran a hand across her chest just above her breasts. I pulled her leg onto my hip and slid my still covered cock between her legs and along her clit, intending to enter her. She jumped like she'd been jolted with electricity.

'I'm sorry. I'm still a little sensitive.' Gwen whispered. 'Didn't you go yet?'

I shook my head no and saw a gleam flash in Gwen's eyes. I felt Mike stir behind me. Gwen pushed and Mike pulled me onto my back. They exchanged a wordless glance. Both got on their knees and reached for my cock. Mike pulled the condom off and Gwen grabbed my shaft. They leaned forward, Gwen pointed my cock at Mike. Gwen took one of my testicles between her lips. Mike sucked the head of my cock while Gwen held and stroked it and sucked on a testicle.

Just when I thought it was my turn, they stopped. Each moved lower on the bed and curled up against my legs, draping one of their legs over mine. Their faces came together for a kiss, trapping my cock head between their lips.

I propped up my head and watched as they alternated sucking my cock head. Mike would take in just the head and suck for a moment while Gwen watched and tickled my sac. When Mike decided to release my cock, they trapped it between their lips and each teased the glans with their tongues. When Mike moved away, Gwen sucked my cock head while Mike tangled her fingers in my pubic hair and gently scratched the skin below it.

Both still had their lips on me when semen erupted from my cock. Gwen quickly took just the tip into her mouth and sucked while Mike licked the sensitive spot on my circumcised cock where the glans merged with the shaft. I couldn't control my legs, which jerked and twitched while pulses of pleasure surged through my nervous system. Each ejaculation sent a jolt up my spine. The pressure Gwen was exerting was exquisite. She kept at it after I had stopped pumping out ejaculate. I briefly wondered if she was trying to suck all my seminal fluids out, using my cock as a straw.

After my orgasm subsided, Gwen kept a tight seal on my cock head as my erection softened and I slid from her mouth. A small drop of semen beaded on the end of my cock, which Mike licked off with a hungry expression. Mike and Gwen slid up my body and came together in a kiss over my chest. A thick white stream flowed from their lips onto my chest as they kissed, tongues exploring inside their mouths. My cock hardened again as I watched them exchange their long, passionate cum-kiss. When they broke the kiss, they looked up at me and smiled. Both had cum on their lips, teeth and gums.

Despite no direct stimulation of my cock while they kissed, I suddenly fired a stream of ejaculate, followed by another weaker eruption. The first struck Mike across her nose. The second only traveled to end of my cock, drooling onto my abdomen.

The women grinned and giggled for a moment then got off the bed and headed to the bathroom, beckoning me to join them in getting cleaned up in the walk-in tile shower. Mike straightened the bed after she got dressed. Gwen tossed the damp towels in the washer, hanging them over the drying rack when the cycle completed.

We went to the kitchen and got something to eat and drink. We laughed over our late snack. I brought some of my new clothes and the gifts I'd bought inside. I hung the shirt and suit I intended to wear at the wedding in the master bedroom closet. I planned to return a few days later, just long enough to wrap the gifts. We beat Ian and Edith home by about twenty minutes. Mike had already left for home.

Two days before Christmas, Gwen and I met my father's mid-morning train from New York. Sir Anthony wasn't with him but Jane was. We all exchanged hugs when we found each other. Gwen saw immediately that Jane wore an engagement ring and a wedding band. She surreptitiously nudged me and pointed it out while my father and Jane tended to their luggage.

I wanted to let it go until my father brought it up. But Gwen turned and showed her ring off to Jane as soon as we were in the car. Jane, in turn, showed off her new adornments. I saw my father scowl briefly in the rearview mirror before finally smiling.

I thought maybe he'd be concerned that I'd be hurt that he moved on, abandoning the memory of my mother. But I was happy for him. Jane was nice and I liked her. They'd been seeing each other for over a year when I met her.

'Jane and I got married before we left California. We talked about waiting until you got back. But we didn't want it to be a big deal,' my father explained.

'I wish we could have been there.' I told him.

'I know, Jonas. I'm sorry. But we decided not to wait.'

Jane interjected at this point. 'Did you see the boulder Gwen's wearing?' she asked my father.

'How could I miss it?' he grinned. 'I could feel its gravitational pull.'

'We've set a date.' I told him. 'Can you still be here January fourth?' I asked.

'We leave on the seventh,' my father told me.

'Great!' I said. 'What happened to Sir Anthony?' I asked.

'He was summoned to an audience with the King of England a few days after Christmas,' my father answered. 'No Englishman dares refuse an audience with the King. Especially not if you're family.' My father laughed. 'Sir Anthony is the king's third cousin, twice removed,' he added with a grin.

'Where to, Dad?' I asked. He told me the name of his hotel. Gwen navigated.

"Dad, you can stay at Grandpa Bailey's house if you like. I own it now and it's unoccupied.'

'No. Not this visit,' he said in a tone I knew meant he wouldn't consider it.

'My folks want you to come for Christmas dinner.' Gwen told my father.

'We don't want to intrude,' he responded.

Gwen turned in her seat and gave my father one of her patented glares. 'That's bullshit,' she said, using a word I'd only heard her use once before. 'You know my parents. They're old friends!'

My father shrugged. 'Guilty,' he said.

'Why didn't you say something?' I asked.

'You had just met. I didn't know if you were a couple. I didn't see any point. You're both young. If you split up, knowledge of a family connection might have made for hard feelings,' he told me.

After my father and Jane got settled in their hotel, we went to lunch. My father directed us to one of his favorite spots from his days in Boston. 'I want chowda!' he said.

Gwen laughed at him. 'Boy, anyone here can tell you're not a true Bostonian. It's CHOWDAH!' she practically shouted getting my father to laugh. Jane and I didn't understand the joke.

Over lunch, we filled him in on when Gwen and I met, though not the details of how we spent the next several days. And the plans for the wedding.

We spent a few hours site-seeing. My father insisted on driving past Fenway even though it was the dead of winter and nothing would be happening. I didn't ask why, fearing the answer. My mother and grandfather loved the Red Sox. My grandfather had season tickets. The trust maintained ownership of the seats.

After an early dinner, we dropped my father and his new wife at their hotel.

'What time should I pick you up Christmas Day?' I asked before we parted.

'I'm renting a car to use during our visit. I'll drive out,' he told me.

'You can come early. But everyone will be there by two o'clock,' Gwen said. 'Don't be late. You know the way so there's no excuse for tardiness.' Gwen chided. My father just pointed at her and smiled.

On Christmas morning, everyone slept in except Ian, who was in his workshop early. I got up at about 8:30 and showered quickly before heading to the kitchen. Gwen was a few minutes behind me. She had just rolled out of bed and pulled a robe over her pajamas. I had already started a pot of coffee. A couple of minutes after I poured our first cup, Edith came downstairs, dressed festively for the day, saying the smell of coffee brewing had woke her up.

I was dispatched to retrieve Ian for breakfast. The morning temperature was mild enough that snow was melting, making the walk to the studio wet and slippery. Ian greeted me from inside the workshop as soon as I entered and bade me to join him. He was putting the finishing touches on a small bronze sculpture of a hummingbird and its mate perched on a branch alongside a nest. The bronze sat in the center of a marble birdbath on top of a marble column.

'I picked this up in Boston while Edith was at Filene's,' he told me. 'It's her Christmas gift this year. Edith has a thing for hummingbirds.'

'It's incredible,' was all I managed to blurt out. I walked around the work to examine it. It was a spectacularly intricate piece. The birds and nest were life-size. They were almost hidden among the various branches and leaves, mimicking a realistic setting for a nest. Two tiny fledglings occupied the little nest. I was amazed at the detail. Individual feathers could be picked out on the adult birds. The nest looked like a mass of tiny twigs and grass that had somehow turned to bronze. One of the adults was stretching its wings. The fledglings had their mouths open.

'I've never made anything for Edith before. This has been a most difficult piece. I never thought it would be so much trouble. It's so delicate for a bronze. The foundry wouldn't even try to make the first three versions. I lost track of the hours I've spent on it,' Ian told me. 'Can you help me get it back into the box?'