Going Home - Preparations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
953 Followers

'You are evil, sometimes,' she said with a laugh when we broke the kiss. 'You're going to pay for that,' she added.

'Want to go upstairs?' I asked, adding, 'You can collect right now.'

'Not so fast, Mister Taylor,' she said with a smile as she slid off the couch to her knees. 'You're making your first payment right here.'

Gwen's hands moved quickly to unfasten my belt and undo my pants. She pulled them down unceremoniously. Looking up at me, she tickled my sac and leaned forward, taking my still soft cock in her mouth. She wet me thoroughly as she took me in and sucked. I stiffened quickly as she sucked. Once I was hard, Gwen began bobbing up and down my cock, stopping at the top each time to pay extra attention to the sensitive areas on and around the head of my cock. She repeatedly suckled on the head while teasing it with her tongue. Her fingers continued to tickle the skin encasing my testicles.

I wasn't going to last long if I allowed her to continue. I grabbed her head and implored her to stop, but Gwen ignored my pleas. When I arched my back, pushing my cock toward her, Gwen stopped tickling my sac and cupped my balls, gently massaging the underside of my sac with her fingers. She grasped my shaft firmly with her other hand and slowly stroked. She sucked just the head of my cock, her tongue rapidly circling the fleshy knob in her mouth.

I tangled the fingers of both hands in her curly, auburn locks and held her head involuntarily trying to fuck her mouth. I begged her to stop as the sensations of pleasure rapidly spreading beyond my cock heralded a quick and overpowering eruption. Gwen ignored my pleas.

When Gwen pressed a finger against the root of my shaft, behind my testicles, I could no longer hold back. I squeezed her head tightly and thrust forward but she held tightly onto my cock, not allowing me to penetrate her mouth further as she continued to suck my cockhead. My legs straightened and stiffened. My cock and balls erupted in a flood of pleasurable sensations. The first ejection was accompanied by an explosion of light in my closed eyes. I felt my first ejaculation travel the length of my cock. It felt like the path through my cock was being stretched open to make way for a huge volume of cum. The end of my cock pulsated, accelerating the ejaculate into Gwen's furiously sucking mouth.

Gwen made an 'mmmmph' sound as the stream of fluid struck somewhere in her oral cavity. When she swallowed, I felt the end of my cock momentarily stretch from the increased suction. A second jet immediately followed the first when Gwen refused to release the end of my cock from her mouth or stop her slow firm stroke. The second stream wasn't paired with the pressure my cock had felt during the first eruption, but the area affected by overloaded synapses spread from my cock and balls.

When Gwen swallowed a second time, her hands hand been moved from my shaft and balls to the top of my thighs. Her swallow pulled my cock further into her mouth and extracted a third fountain of ejaculate from me. My body went limp and I collapsed against the couch, fireflies popping before my eyes while every nerve in my body fired signals of carnal bliss to my brain.

It was all over so quickly I couldn't believe it. I don't think I ever felt so drained from an orgasm. I had no desire, and perhaps no ability to move a muscle. Even after my orgasm ended, Gwen continued to suck gently on my deflating cock. When there was no longer any rigidity to my shaft, she let me slip from between her lips and took a testicle in. Her tongue flicking at the orb caused me to twitch and shake.

I must have drifted off for a few minutes. When I opened my eyes, Gwen was gone. I heard a toilet flush and then water running. I got up, still a little dazed. When I tried to take a step, I almost fell on my face. I had forgotten my pants and boxers were at my feet. I pulled up my pants and held them in place, following the sound to the bath.

Gwen was standing at the sink, brushing her teeth. A wrapper for a new toothbrush had fallen to the floor at her feet. She looked at me, using the mirror, and smiled while she brushed, her green eyes bright in the light from the light above the mirror. I smiled back.

After she rinsed, she turned to me and gently slapped a hand against one cheek. 'Wake up!' she said breezily. 'You're not done paying for tickling me.'

I started to protest but she clapped a hand over my mouth.

'I'll let you recover for a few minutes,' she chuckled.

Gwen pulled me toward the stairs to the second floor. I followed along awkwardly, holding my pants up with one hand, my wits and comprehension gradually returning. When we got to the second floor, she pushed me into the master bedroom and toward the bed. She stopped me at the side of the bed and began to strip me down. I had to let go of my pants when she took off me shirt.

When I reached for Gwen's breasts, she pushed me onto the bed and knelt to remove my remaining clothing. I was getting amused, wondering what she had in mind. Once I was naked, she directed me to prop myself against the headboard. I complied, contentedly.

Gwen stood at the foot of the bed and seductively removed her clothing. She had already shed her shoes in the living room. She lifted a leg onto the foot of the bed and slowly slid the skirt of her dress up until the top of her stocking showed. She popped the clasps on the garter and slowly rolled the stocking down. Goosebumps formed on the exposed skin as her hands progressed down her leg. She slid the rolled-up stocking off her foot and repeated the procedure for the other leg. She carefully placed them on the hope chest at the foot of the bed.

Facing me, she slowly unbuttoned the bodice on her dress then turned her back to me. She shrugged the dress off one shoulder and then the other, demurely looking over a shoulder at me. She slid her arms out of the sleeves and pulled her slip from under her dress and over her head, dropping it behind her. Back still to me, Gwen untied the cinch at the waist of her dress and swiveled her hips back and forth as she pushed the dress past her waist. Once it cleared her hips, it disappeared below the hope chest.

She stepped out of the dress and bent forward to pick it up. Her long, auburn curls fell forward, over her shoulders. Gwen stood and turned to face me. She looked at me as she folded the dress neatly. There was hunger in her eyes. Her long locks fell past her breasts, obscuring the cups of the bra she wore. Still maintaining her smoky glare, she reached behind her back and unclasped the bra. She shrugged the straps off her shoulders and allowed it to slide down her arms, past her hands where it fell onto the hope chest with the rest of her clothes. I caught a tantalizing glimpse of a nipple as the bra fell away, before her long curls fell back into place, obscuring it once again.

Gwen strutted from the foot of the bed to the side opposite where I got on the bed. She took a couple of unused pillows from beside me and tossed them to the footboard. Gwen sat down, swiveled onto the bed and slid toward the center of the bed, facing me. She positioned the pillows, tossing her head so her hair gathered again behind her back. and leaned back against them, spreading her legs apart. She still wore her panties. The patch of white cotton cloth with little pink flowers between her legs was darkened, damp from her arousal.

I crossed my legs and leaned forward, intending to get on my hands and knees and crawl to her.

'No. Stay where you are, Jonas,' she said in a soft, sultry voice.

Gwen's hands fluttered up her ribs, then crossed over to her breasts, a trail of goosebumps arising on her flesh. She grazed her fingernails on what I knew was velvety soft skin above her nipples, then cupped her breasts and pinched the nipples between thumb and forefinger, stretching them. I watched in rapt fascination as the areola contracted and the tips grew erect and hard.

Leaving her breast, Gwen slid a hand down her abdomen to the top of her panties. She deftly curled her fingers and lifted the waist of her panties to slide her fingers into them. The back of her hand stayed visible as she played for a moment in the pubic hair hidden just out of sight, the cloth rising and falling as her fingers moved. I felt my cock begin to stir back to life as I watched.

Gwen's hand moved further into her panties, stretching the damp, flowered print between her legs. Her eyes had never strayed from looking at me though my attention had been drawn from her face by her wandering hands. Gwen gasped as she slid a finger into herself.

I started to move again.

'No! Jonas, stay there. Just watch, please.' She pleaded. I settled back against the pillows and resumed watching. I briefly looked at my now erect cock. It made little movements as it throbbed in time with my heartbeats.

The cloth covering Gwen's crotch undulated as she slid her finger in and out. Her eyes were half closed, but still focused on me. Her mouth open. Her breaths came in deep rushes in and slow releases as her fingers slipped in and out. Her free hand moved from the breast she'd been toying with and moved between her legs. She stopped fingering and both hands suddenly grasped the crotch of her panties and tore them apart. The sound of the shredding material seemed to infuse the air in the room, and Gwen, with increased anticipation.

Two fingers plunged into her pussy and her other hand rubbed her clit furiously. Gwen's face contorted into a grimace and her upper chest, neck, and face grew bright pink. Gwen lifted her buttocks off the bed. Her fingers moved rapidly between her lips. The other hand rubbed her clit furiously. I watched intently, our first night on the train between Milan and Marseille buzzing through my mind.

Gwen began making a sound that I could never adequately describe. It began softly and grew in intensity until it came out as a shriek that I feared would be heard up and down the street.

I was shocked at how rapidly Gwen moved from her spot at the bottom of the bed. Still in the throes of her orgasm, still shaking, she pounced on top of me and impaled herself on my erection.

'Fuck me, Jonas. Fill me with your hard cock. I want to be slick and wet and sloppy with your cum,' she cried softly.

We fell into a frenetic rhythm. Gwen jackhammered against me and for my part, I met her every movement with as much force behind my upward thrusts as I could muster. I supported her upper body with my hands on her breasts. Her nipples were so hard and erect I thought they would pierce my hands. Gwen had her hands on my ribs, her knees on either side of my hips. Her hips rocked up and down as if they were weightless.

Gwen experienced a series of orgasms while we fucked. Each flowed seamlessly into the next. She wasn't breathing. She was gasping, fighting to take in enough oxygen to support the energy she was expending. I gazed in wonder as her body gradually turned from pink to red, from her face to the point where we were joined.

My cock burned with my imminent release. And I had no interest in holding back. To prolong this would be insane. The tingling sensations suddenly burst throughout my whole body. A white hot chill ran up my spine and my brain exploded in cacophony of sound and light and ecstasy. I held Gwen's hips tightly and thrust up hard one last time, holding her to me as my cock, filling her with the product of my orgasm. My back arched lifting my hips and my lover off the bed. If I hadn't been holding her, I might have thrown off. Gwen's orgasm was partnered with cry a plaintive wail that drained the last bit of energy from her. She collapsed against me, digging her fingers into my shoulders as my cock pumped a seemingly endless flow into her.

When the effect of the lightning bolts wore off, my every muscle suffered a most gratifying exhaustion. I had no ability to move, no desire to move. I only wanted to thrill in the feel of Gwen on top of me. My wilting cock still bathed in the hot, wet, slippery pool we had just created. I felt my cock slip from inside Gwen and a flow of warm liquid collect in my pubic hair. Gwen moaned as I slipped out of her. It was the first sign of life from her in several minutes, other than labored breaths.

Gwen sat up, still straddling me, her shins on the bed, her buttocks on my lower abdomen. Her smile could only be described as wanton. She twisted to one side and pulled my leg up at the knee, then twisted the other way and did the same. She slid her hips toward me until her pussy was mid-chest and leaned back against my thighs. Her grin took on a libidinous quality that I found captivating.

'I'm not quite done yet,' she whispered huskily, still breathing heavily.

Gwen spread her legs apart, giving me an unobstructed view of her dripping pussy. Droplets of white semen and clear fluids beaded on her dark auburn public hair. A string of cum hung from the gap between her pussy lips.

Gwen fixed her eyes on mine. I was unable to hold her gaze for long. There was too much else going on to draw my attention.

Gwen moved her left hand between her legs and spread her lips apart. The string of cum grew longer. The fingers of her right hand caught it and dragged it to her clit. She spread it around the still inflamed button, her breath catching at the slippery stimulation. When her clit was coated with cum, she moved her right hand back down her lips and slid two fingers inside herself. She drew a deep breath punctuated by several little catches as she inhaled. The left hand that had been spreading her lips moved to her clit and circled it slowly, gathering up more cum for lubrication.

Gwen was on a hair trigger. Her response to her masturbation was nearly instantaneous. I'm not sure her body had come down from the throes of her last orgasm. When she withdrew the two fingers from inside, there was a squishing sound and she exhaled a loud groan. She immediately reversed direction, pushing into herself again. The fingers of her left hand continued to draw circles around her clit, using cum as paint. Her eyes closed as she ministered to her desires.

I felt my cock begin to stir again, despite already having experienced two draining orgasms. When Gwen had completed several more explorations of her innards with her fingers, my cock was fully erect, the head against Gwen's back.

Gwen opened her eyes slowly and smiled wickedly when she felt my cockhead against her back. Her fingers began to move more rapidly around her clit. The plunges into the opening between her lips became more forceful, probing deeper. I was mesmerized as I watched her finger herself, enthralled by the growing pink glow that was spreading from her mons up her abdomen and across her chest.

Gwen sat up suddenly, got off me, and spun around so her back was to me. She grabbed my arms before I could embrace her and straddled me again, this time pinning my arms under her legs. The weight of her body resting hurt as her knees dug into my biceps. She bent forward and took my wet cock in her mouth. Her pussy was inches from my face. Her arm slid between us and she plunged her fingers back into herself.

Her fingers moved rapidly in and out as she sucked my cock fervently. The fingers pounding in and out of her depths flung little beads of fluid that struck my face, neck and chest. The pressure on my arms became so unbearable I forced my arms free and spread Gwen's buttocks while I watched her finger herself with abandon. I lifted my head and alternated between nibbling and licking her inner thighs. The suction on my cock had me hard as rock again and climbing rapidly toward another release.

Gwen's body stiffened, her fingers pushed hard into her. The muscles on her forearm rippled as she moved the fingers around inside her. She let out a scream that was muffled by the cock she had in her mouth. The vibration sent me over the edge and once again, I pumped a load of ejaculate into my future wife's mouth. The sensation was less powerful this time, but no less satisfying.

Gwen's hips bucked and twisted around the fingers buried inside her. Her upper body shuddered and shook. Her legs straightened, stiffened and twitched as she rode her orgasm to its peak before she finally collapsed. I felt her head fall against my inner thigh, my cock still in her mouth. I could feel what I guessed was a mix of saliva and cum run down my balls. She had ceased all manner of motion. I had to move my hand up to her back to confirm she was still breathing.

We were both motionless but for our labored breathing. I forced myself to sit up. I reached out a hand to caress Gwen's inner thigh. Her whole body jerked at my initial touch. But she made no motion except the rise and fall of her back as breathed. I leaned back and propped my head on my right arm. I ran the tip of my index finger along the arch of Gwen's foot. A few fibers in the foot twitched and she sighed. I took her foot in my hand and massaged the bottom with my thumb. I heard a rumbling groan of delight from her.

Gwen finally spoke, her voice muffled because her face was buried in the mattress. 'I told you I'd make you pay for tickling me,' she said.

I lifted her arm. It was limp as a piece of over-cooked spaghetti. When I let got it just plopped back to the bed. I began laughing softly.

Gwen finally moved, turning her face to me. 'What?' she murmured.

'Nothing,' I said with a smile. 'No question, you made me pay for tickling you.'

'Told you I would,' she mumbled. With that she was asleep.

I untangled myself from her and let her rest while I showered and dressed. Once I was composed and presentable, I rousted her with a cup of hot black tea with a teaspoon of honey and a touch of cinnamon, her favorite hot beverage. She sat up reluctantly, taking it. She sipped it, looking over the rim of the cup at me.

'God, Jonas. What's become of me?' she asked with a wry smile.

'What do you mean?' I asked, not understanding.

'I used to be such a good girl. Okay, not entirely innocent, not that anyone other than Mike and I knew that. None-the-less, no one ever thought of me as anything else.'

'I doubt anyone thinks otherwise, now.' I told her. 'What's bothering you?'

'Look at me,' she said. 'I've got cum inside me, in my mouth, all through my pubic hair. What's more, I like it! I like the way I feel after we have sex. I like fucking. I like sucking your cock. I love having you cum inside me. I love having you cum in my mouth. I love being with you and Mike. I like the feel of her, the smell of her, the taste of her. I like licking her clit and feeling her lick mine. I like to suck your cum out of her. Having her suck it out of me. I enjoy it all immensely. The more we do it, the more I want. How did I get to be such a slut?'

'I don't think you're a slut. I think you're a beautiful woman with a healthy sex drive. I love every minute of being with you. I don't want you to change a thing.' I answered. 'Well, there's one change I might enjoy.' I added.

She eyed me suspiciously. 'What's that?'

'I'm still kinda looking forward to those big boobs.'

I never saw the pillow that hit me in the face coming. Nor the one she hit me over the head with immediately after. As I laughed, I wondered how someone so lethargic just a moment earlier could suddenly move so fast.

Gwen gave me a combination dirty look and smile as she headed to the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later, freshly scrubbed and drying off the last of her body.

Gwen wrapped herself in towel and went to her clothes piled on the hope chest to get dressed. I wrapped my arms around her before she could drop the towel and squeezed gently.

'You're a fine lady, Gwen. You're what every man dreams of. Smart, capable, considerate, thoughtful. A loving woman.' I whispered. 'The fact that you're such a wanton slut in the bedroom just makes you that much more desirable.' I added teasingly.

carrteun
carrteun
953 Followers