All Comments on 'Gold for Plastic Ch. 01'

by justthejanitor

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Good writing- Can't wait for the next chapter

Excellent storyline- very believable. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Job, Rookie Writer

I enjoyed your story immensely. It had a lot of emotion, and conflict that kept it interesting. For a first time writer you were terrific. I think dialogue is tough to do and you did quite well with most of it. I also enjoyed the fact that your hero so far was normal, and didn't get into the BTB stuff.

Divorce and the division of assists is fair and thank god, is part of most, civilized countries' laws.

If you go the BTB route, you will be a hero to the cruel, psychotic, woman haters. If you don't, they will give you one star for not being sick in the head like them.

If you stick with what happens in normal situations, then that will be harder to pull off, but at least it is real life. If you don't go the BTB route, you will have to have a thick skin from the personal comments that you will be attacked with; or as many promising writers do, not handle it, and stop contributing to this site. I really hope, which ever way you choose to go, that you will be your own man, and keep on writing. You are really good at this kind of thing.

Thank you for the great entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Start

Very good writing. Have to appreciate that.

Now we have 2 stories recently posted in LW with very similar Chapter 1 scenarios. One is by a cuck writer and I don't give chapter 2 and beyond much hope. Since you have no history I am looking forward to seeing which way you go.

I don't like cheaters, Period. You don't necessarily have to burn her down but she needs to be taught a lesson. Divorce comes to mind. However, Theresa and Palmer i.e. Peter needs to be burned below the ground. It would seem a great setup is to ruin his marriage and cut off the money. That would be great to read about.

Good luck on your path because you can't please all the readers all the time. Just remember there has been a great debate on whether cuck stories should be posted elsewhere. Quite frankly they should be posted in fetish, non con or bdsm depending on circumstance.

oscar73oscar73about 10 years ago
great start

good solid start can't wait to see it turn out. sounds like meg wants the high life and a sucker husband to keep her confidence up while she is out their 'livin life'. can't wait to see her reaction when her world implodes with the divorce. because when palmer/peter is named in the divorce shit will hit the fan with his wife. not for the adultrey but the hit to her reputation. this has the potential to go any number of ways and can't wait to see where u take it. good luck

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 10 years ago
Fantastic start

Great beginning. You did a stupendous job of selling the "talked myself into it" reasoning of the two women. Heres hoping for a quick turnaround on subsequent chapters.

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 10 years ago
Let her Go!

I think just letting her go is the right call. BTB will happen when she ends up realising what she has lost and that the crowd she hangs with are 'useless'.

I think this could devleop into a romance as he gets over his break up - which is totally believable- and then goes on several dates his married friends have fixed him up on before marrying and settling down.

Megan finds out she can't hang with them as she has no money and becomes old news. Perhaps she finds somebody else and becomes faithful but I don't think our protaganist needs to go nuclear. She just isn't worth it.

It will however take him some time to get over her and resolve his own issues of insecurity that he has now developed.

This is a very good first opening and I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
reconciliation?

I like the fact the guy finally realised not to put her pussy on a pedestal. It did take him a while to realise that divorce was the only solution, the chance at immediate reconciliation was lost at the original confrontation when she held no remorse and had the gall to say she would carry on. This makes any later reconciliation very messy and unlikely. It's best if he moves on. I would be interested to see how you work in a reconciliation as that's where I think this story is heading, because the time it took for him to realise that she is no longer the woman he married, and the disrespect she showed seems to suggest that the character is deluded enough to attempt forgiveness. I'm a sucker for reconciliation stories but only if the woman shows genuine sacrifice and compromise, which in this case seems highly unlikely.

I don't understand how people who are not happy in a marriage do not communicate. If you want changes that are acceptable to both, It's a simple solution to avoid betrayal and heartbreak. if you don't want the same things and can't find a solution part ways.

I look forward to your next instalment.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Nice!

Good read so far.....

MarvinSMarvinSabout 10 years ago
How to continue...

I almost don't want to see a continuation because I might not like the way it comes out. On the other hand, can we have an unhappy ending? Our hero deserves happiness, doesn't he? My least favorite ending would be for him to get together with Theresa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story so far; but you do write the female characters without any real intelligence.

But it doesn't detract from the overall story. 4/5!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Ineffable & Infuriating Doubletalking Jive Caught, Captured & Framed Due to Author's Will & Skill

I'm not even angry at wife. She's making the best rhetorical case for introducing polyamory into marriage. Clearly, the narrator isn't swayed and that's his right. This woman is trying to get her agenda into play by hook or by crook and if the man betrays his core being by nodding asent out of weakness ala so many Matt Moreau fictional alter-egos, shame on him.

Kudos to author , not so much for the moral line in sand he's drawing, but for his literary skill in concocting a stew chock full of vivid, credible supporting characters that enhance the already dense plot. As a reader, I'm rooting for hotly contested conflict and that's not viable if author's bias gives one side short shrift.

Is outcome predictible ? Well yes, but the " bad guys " have been alloted far more intellectual and fiscal heft then a rookie writer usually allows. Our " hero " has a " journey " to be reckoned with in future installments. Can't wait ! *****

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 10 years ago
Oh lord

Great storytelling isn't about getting your favored conclusion, it's about a powerful blend of idea and delivery, and it's about helping the reader getting caught up in the journey. Why someone would only want predetermined conclusions is beyond me.

Reconciliations, burn stories, and fresh starts can all be great, if they're done well enough. Just keep on writing and let it end the way you want it to end. Ignore anyone who only cares about getting the ending they've selected. They're boring, and they become a source of oppressive limitation and fear to those who cater to their desires.

kelchakelchaabout 10 years ago
Very Good Start

Look forward to the next chapter. First few lines give away fact there will be a happy ending for him. For her? Please don't make us wait too long to find out.

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Welcome to the LW Section best section in Lit.

Perfect women character simy Life support systems for their cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever! Actually if you bury them naked and face first in the sand you can use them as bicycle racks. Please let him keep his balls! Your writing seems to be on the level of our 5 star writers in this section. By the way if you see a ref to WACC by us it's a derogatory slap to a writer who writes Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold stories where the men accept of forgive slut wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great comment from ....

I really like the comment from the UnOriginalist. "Ignore anyone who only cares about getting the ending they've selected. They're boring, and they become a source of oppressive limitation and fear to those who cater to their desires."

Great Advice form a great author.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 10 years ago
Great first story 5*

I'm just wondering how you get to the reconciliation after having Matt take such a hard line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Job, Rookie Writer

I enjoyed your story immensely. It had a lot of emotion, and conflict that kept it interesting. For a first time writer you were terrific. I think dialogue is tough to do and you did quite well with most of it. I also enjoyed the fact that your hero so far was normal, and didn't get into the cuckold stuff.

Divorce and the division of assists is fair and thank god, is part of most, civilized countries' laws.

If you go the cuckold route, you will be a hero to the wimpy, cumsucking cuckolds. If you don't, they will give you one star for not being sick in the head like them.

If you stick with what happens in normal situations, then that will be harder to pull off, but at least it is real life. If you don't go the cuckold route, you will have to have a thick skin from the personal comments that you will be attacked with; or as many promising writers do, not handle it, and stop contributing to this site. I really hope, which ever way you choose to go, that you will be your own man, and keep on writing. You are really good at this kind of thing.

Thank you for the great entertainment.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 10 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter 2

Great start to the story, really well written, and a good premise with lots of promise. I like the main character and can empathise with him, so really looking forward to developments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cuck

If you are going to take her back don't write anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well done

I only hope the follow-ups are as entertaining.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Excellent first story!! 5 stars!!

Excellently written. The story should end here, but I see you have labeled it chapter 1. I'll read the future ones, but be warned, I can't justify reconciliation unless she has a mental disorder. I divorced my first wife even though I did not catch them in the act, even though I had no photos or DVDs, and even though she immediately said she did not want a divorce. Call me old fashioned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

Don`t turn into a cuck or wimp. BURN them all. The wife and her slut friend are whores. They want their cake and eat it too. I could never take back a cheating whore. These women are two sick puppies. Dump the bitch. Once a cheater always a cheater.----A woman is life support for a cunt.---

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Great job!

The emotions were there. None of the characters seemed like cardboard cutouts, and Hubby has self-respect. Great job, Author. Welcome to LW, the toughest crowd on Lit. Excellent first effort, and definitely looking forward to Chapter 2.

5 Solid Stars

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN

A fucking great ass story. Don't cuck this hall of fame story up by cucking this work of art.

DavidYoungDavidYoungabout 10 years ago
That was GREAT!

I hope that more of your work is coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another wait for a subsequent chapter

Great so far; a little sorry I gave it jus a 4* but, I have started to become a little annoyed with multiple part stories; even if it was twice as long I would rather read it in one sitting. As long as you don't have the guy turn into some sort of wimp and, don't drag it out. Otherwise, great start; lets see where it goes.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 10 years ago
So Far This Story Has Me Intrigued

Really the author shows great skill conveying the subtle(or not) change from a man and woman with similar ideals and tastes to her changing into a shallow and conceited wench. Honestly I think Matt should have given the bastard a good sound beating, jail time or not it would serve the little punk right and feel so damn good doing it.

Cant wait to read chapter 2 and I really hope it isn't going to be a long wait. It's also my hope that this air of control and life of privilege that those rich snobs seem to enjoy gets shaken up and ruined by the force of the common man. Proletariat vs. Bourgeoisie is always an interesting fight to read. So for now I'll give it a 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Slow start

The beginning was paced too slow and predictable. The story did get interesting in the middle and left with an interesting cliff hanger. Gave it three stars, but it could be better if you'd tighten up the intro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story, Rookie Writer!

I enjoyed your story immensely. It had a lot of emotion, and conflict that kept it interesting. For a first time writer you were terrific. I think dialogue is tough to do and you did quite well with most of it. I also enjoyed the fact that your hero so far was normal, and didn't get into the BTB stuff.

Divorce and the division of assists is fair and thank god, is part of most, civilized countries' laws.

If you go the BTB route, you will be a hero to the cruel, psychotic, woman haters. If you don't, they will give you one star for not being sick in the head like them.

If you stick with what happens in normal situations, then that will be harder to pull off, but at least it is real life. If you don't go the BTB route, you will have to have a thick skin from the personal comments that you will be attacked with; or as many promising writers do, not handle it, and stop contributing to this site. I really hope, which ever way you choose to go, that you will be your own man, and keep on writing. You are really good at this kind of thing.

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

A very enjoyable chapter. Looking forward to Chapter Two.

pumpop201pumpop201about 10 years ago
Super story

Thanks for a super story. I really identified with the characters and I felt their emotions. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago

Great start and fantastic writing. Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Big Boy Pants

Somebody did somebody wrong theme is popular among the "Loving Wives " writers and some of the best and most well written stories come from them. You are right up there with the best. Keep up the good work and make those bastards pay with extreme prejudice.

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
5*

There's a lot of real emotion packed into this first chapter. Excellent writing, this first entry from this author has set the bar pretty high for himself, I am truly looking forward to reading subsequent chapters. Theresa asked Matt to not make Megan make a choice, but Megan has already made her choice. I strongly agree with several comments that say that this is the author's story, not to be swayed by the comments. The only thing I would ask of the author is 'Please, don't make us wait to long.' This story has some interesting possibilities, the wannabe attorney might have a position that's not as strong as he thinks. I hope that Matt keeps his dignity.

harbormaster1harbormaster1about 10 years ago
welcome on board

You tackled the hardest category in LW on your first try. I enjoyed the story and the dialogue between husband and wife.

However you go with this..go with this. Develop this as you want. It's your canvas paint us a masterpiece.

Over 35+ comments on a Sunday....you should be proud

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A great first instalment ...

Lust don't let lemonade boy get cold feet by considering reconciliation. Of course, this is not my story, but if doesn't stay true to his statement to Theresa:

"As far as I'm concerned, there's no marriage to fight for. Understand this, Theresa, the marriage is over and there are no choices or negotiations anymore. Please be sure to make that clear to Megan, because, frankly, I don't really want to talk to her any more than I have to."

he'll end up taking back his unrepentant wife and end-up feeling regurgitated pain all over again. Megan was lost a long time ago and it is apparent she has traded up with this "open relations" excuse as a charade.

I think we'll get to hear about her threesomes/gangbangs with Gabriel too which will (should) instil enough resolve within lemonade boy to ditch his gold-digging wife.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
5* Great!

This is exactly the way a man handles this situation. Sure at first he was stunned, but when he got over it and realized that the marriage was already over - by the definition of her actions - he took appropriate action and started to clean things up. As far as part 2 goes, please, please, please, do not let him backslide! I know it is not as dramatic to have a sane, healthy protagonist - but do not let him loose resolve and give in. If you want to add drama to this horrid situation, add it to Megs dilemma as she realizes what she has lost and is exposed as the shit she is. Let her drama be one of anxiety as things go from bad to worse. Throw in an epilogue where the results of her actions color the rest of her rotten life! (That is what really happens to stupid women like her, I have seen their lives destroyed by the stupid actions of their youth.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ah the old "And, if you love me, and cared for my happiness, " argument

Ah the old "And, if you love me, and cared for my happiness…" argument.

<P>

Yeah, you are one of the few to address that—what about if she loved him and cared for his happiness—but you addressed to the wrong person. Of course, this still relies on the weird twist of such stories that the wife just can’t seem to understand why the husband can’t seem to grasp that it’s just sex, which is pretty much the opposite of how people really react.

<P>

Frankly, I’m not sure where this story is going, or if it even needs to go anywhere.

<P>

You’ve pretty much laid out the groundwork for a divorce and little else. If you continue on this path, you really don’t have much of a story. If you don’t, if you have them reconcile or even worse have him capitulate, you would have to go against everything you set up in this chapter.

<P>

Writing in 1st person doesn’t really leave you any wiggle room. We know his thoughts and feelings, and the ALL show that him giving in is contrary to those thoughts and feelings. The only other chance for a reconciliation is for her to have a major, MAJOR, attitude change, which is, again, contrary to what you portrayed.

<P>

So, if you have them break up, you really don’t have much of a story left to tell, but if you have them stay together, you violate EVERYTHING you set up.

Boros749Boros749about 10 years ago
Wow

Great first chapter. Powerful stuff. very dramatic.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Normal?

If it's all so "normal" and ok, why was Theresa so unwilling to say where she was?

And not that he wants it, but how would SHE react if he said "OK, I'll get a mistress?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

I really hope the 'loving' wife will pay, I can't see her sugar daddy really caring as much as she thinks. And hopefully he'll find a happy ending with someone that will treat him alot better.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 10 years ago
Good read

Good read for your first posting. Really enjoy a good cheater tale where the wronged spouse has a spine! Unlike that fetish dribble

posted by balboa rain the last two days.... Ugh. Thanks for favouring us with a good story.

nonethewisernonethewiserabout 10 years ago
Anon is right

This is a good story, well written. But I don't see where it has to go. Its set up for a divorce. Period. A reconciliation would be, in my view, a forced RAAC. How could he ever trust her again knowing how she thinks, and frankly the things she said to their friends without remorse would have likely made me want to divorce her then. Its not in the character of the narrator, as this was set up, to accept her "cake and eat it too" demand, so that doesn't seem viable. Revenge could be interesting, but its almost a second story. It doesn't really flow form what we read.

Good story, but I hope he leaves it as is. Only thing that might -maybe- add to it would be a her POV. But that still shouldn't change the future.

katranmankatranmanabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Start

A great start, I'm looking forward to the finish! 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story so far to bad it ended.

Now you set the bar extremely high.divorce is the only way to go. This Theresa really got into her head, I just can't see how you change a normal wife into this selfish person without some drugs introduced. She wanted a house and family and turns into some kind of party girl with no moral living her friends fantasy life. She made her choice so be done with her and any std she may be carrying. It would take years

Physic study and intervention to put her back together. As far as Theresa is concerned she needs extreme payback of some kind for what she did to a normal wife and marriage. If this is a first story you did a fantastic job here. Waiting for the second part .hope you post it tomorrow .

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Golden! (heh heh)

I am seeing this as a complete story! Hubby has been consistent in his attitude (not quite so much in his behavior*) in the 'flirting (with Sweetie's butt) episode, the BBQ episode and after the porking discovery! (Guess the RED lingerie will have to come from the Bull, now!)

NO children! Both well employed. Hubby has not been (and wishes to not) communicate any more with Sweetie. No BTB revenge needed! (The butler did a great job in teaching that lesson!) Peter/Palmer will be difficult to punish, and mainly just took a gift that was available ... he may have worked a bit at the seduction, but Sweetie opened that opportunity herself by partying without Hubby! Bull's sweetie is complicit with his 'conquests' - and the town crier will NOT be broadcasting the divorce details on the town square. So where will Sweetie find an chink in Hubby's resolve to be done with her? I will CERTAINLY read Ch2, because Janitor may have an ace up his sleeve, but the story is FIVE Star as it stands!

* Hubby/Narrator was TOO willing to avoid an awkward 'reality check' into the extent and implication of Sweetie's drift towards her new BFF's libertine life style! The flags were waving increasingly vigorously, but Hubby obviously thought that her getting over the chilly atmosphere (several times) and giving him some pussy meant something more than her just scratching her own itch (or placating her dull & dumb cuckold!)

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
RE nonethewiser

I agree with you for the most part but I for one hope we don't get a "her side of the story" chapter. 99% of the time when the cheaters side of things is shown, it neither advances the story or sheds light on anything new.

Theresa's shock at the end did get me thinking she has had a greater part in wifeys cheating than we currently know about and hubby's refusal to play their game has blown up in their face.

amyyumamyyumabout 10 years ago
Excellent story

You did a really nice job both in style and subbstance; it was entertaining, which, of course, is what this site should be about. 5*

One minor point of constructive criticism. You NEED to make your paragraphs shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BTB

Ok, great start. Fine story with great dialogue, but this is the part where our guy gets it back together. Megan gets to bite it, and Theresa really needs to get smoked. Almost every woman I knows has "that" friend, you know the one, the one that would get blasted in the face if she were a guy. But you can't smash her cuz she's a gal. Keep it going and do all properly married couples proud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love your first story waiting for the next and hopefully final chapter.

This Theresa is some piece of work, Megan is a wife turn by friend into some slut, party whore. So now she is in for a fall. What ever is going on in her head is not the real world, her behavior will only destroy her. And this started out as a loving wife who wanted to be a mother and normal wife. What would make her stray into this extreme lifestyle of poor rich people with no direction in their lives but drugs and partying. The husband got it right divorce is the only answer , trust is lost here never to be regained after 2months of screwing some deadbeat male, it wasn't his fault she succumbed to his seduction, she and her friend Theresa are the only real sickos here. Beating that worthless human would never give him satisfaction , his wife Megan is the problem , her thought pattern is so screwed up , just do not understand how a normal wife can totally turn her personality around?? The only answer is divorce and move on to another women with stronger moral values.

maninconnmaninconnabout 10 years ago
Nice story!

Can't wait for chapter 2. I like Matt. Strong, confident, knows what he wants!

dmhackdmhackabout 10 years ago
Well done

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't make the wait too long.

Rogn123Rogn123about 10 years ago
why the need for another chapter?

He divorces the slutty bitch, forgets her low class , shallow ass and finds a woman who actually likes her man to be intelligent, strong, loyal, loving, and she responds accordingly. The ex wife is in with a crowd of her peers, and they deserve each other.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
great start

You are on the right path. His new clarity is perfect. She made her choice to leave the marriage. He is just formalizing it.

It's always funny to see a self centered, arrogant bitch like Theresa get confronted by someone who tells her that life isn't going to go her way. She thinks a woman gets to go whatever she wants without refusals and without consequences. Divorce? The guy is not allowed to do that! He is supposed to role over for her every whim and desire.

However, I'm not sure what is left to tell? Talking about the shock Meg goes through? How Meg gets dumped by the in crowd when they get bored with her? Yes, it would be nice to see Meg, Theresa, and Palmer suffer somehow. But the situation for Matt is complete, unless he gets a case of the seriously stupids. He described it perfectly. The marriage was over when Meg slept with Palmer. It was complete road kill when Meg had the arrogance to demand he allow it to continue. Somehow you might possibly get a wayward spouse to se the light but the marriage can never be repaired. She is an arrogant person at heart. Any wins would be temporary until she decided she could get away with something else. She is not trustworthy. She is not good marriage material. There are SOOO many good women out there, especially for a decent looking, solid income earning, and loyal guy. Why settle for a proven turkey?

Looking forward to your ending.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

BTB! No leeway. Severe revenge on Megan, Theresa, and Palmer. Cheers!

qhml1qhml1about 10 years ago
Gave you a 5

Because you deserve it. Your character development was excellent, the emotions[his, at least]believable, the reactions consistent. It'll be interesting how you continue. I can't see the wife being a big player, she's toast, at least for now. Gabriel and Palmer, though, deserve a little something to shake their complacent little world.

Thanks,

Q

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A FINE OPENING CHAPTER

I did very much enjoy this piece of fiction. Your characters, to me, seem corralled into confrontation and divorce.

The sex was fine for some but after the great build up not much really happened.

I doubt future chapters will be well received if all we get is lawyer ease, and a wifes mental collapse.

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 10 years ago
Welcome to LIT.

Great first story. Very well done! Matt is a very believable character. Hope you don't wimp him out. That would be a betrayal to the development. The only thing I do know is that Theresa and Palmer need a whole lot of misery heaped on them.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to chapter 2. Will reserve voting until story is completed.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Read it again, still a 5

I liked it so much, I read it again. I also read through the comments, you should be pleased to read all the good reviews from some of the best authors on this site. Very impressive work in a very critical forum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is a story !!!!!

Not the one who writes that shit insane who writes under the name of &quot;Goodhusband&quot;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh no,,,not nother fairie cuck writer. Hopefully the next chapter will be

about a man instead of this wimpy idiot who couldn't figure out why his slut goes to Gabriel house twice a week. then listens to the two bitches try to explain to him they are sluts and nothing wrong with it.

2 stars for this one. if your a radk, slurp puff, etc etc WANNABE, GO AWAY

**

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsabout 10 years ago
Very nice work!

So far I'm really liking it. Looking forward to the next chapter 1. Please, I beg you to not wimp out the main character.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Good Read

So tired of men who put up with their wives"special" needs, this was refreshing and fairly well put together. I realize that perhaps he should have seen it coming and why once his wife "explained" it took so long to hit the D button, but I can understand the hesitance to end a long relationship, so I am good with the plot, though I can't see the need for a part 2!.

Bev59Bev59about 10 years ago
Great start

Very nice start, I can't wait for next installment. xoxo Bev

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story, Rookie Writer!

I enjoyed your story immensely. It had a lot of emotion, and conflict that kept it interesting. For a first time writer you were terrific. I think dialogue is tough to do and you did quite well with most of it. I also enjoyed the fact that your hero so far was normal, and didn't get into the cuckold stuff.

Divorce and the division of assists is fair and thank god, is part of most, civilized countries' laws.

If you go the cuckold route, you will be a hero to the wimpy, psychotic, cumsuckers. If you don't, they will give you one star for not being sick in the head like them.

If you stick with what happens in normal situations, then that will be harder to pull off, but at least it is real life. If you don't go the cuckold route, you will have to have a thick skin from the personal comments that you will be attacked with; or as many promising writers do, not handle it, and stop contributing to this site. I really hope, which ever way you choose to go, that you will be your own man, and keep on writing. You are really good at this kind of thing.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago
lu

Let's hope he sticks to his decision to leave Meg. He would probably take her back if she promises to be a good wife and stop cheating.

This good life Meg loves will eventually come to an end and she will realize what a selfish fool she has been.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Our newest addition, henceforth known as JTJ, really got the juices flowing. That is very good! The best way on Lit to get many comments is to write a first chapter of several, where the wife (The very bad wife!) is the most unforgivable, meanest, cheatingest, uncaring bitch in the world. Have the saintly husband's heart ripped from his chest and shoved up his ass, sideways. Have the wife's lover be richer, better looking, possess a bigger cock, and drive a better car. Make the husband a hard working honest man, often on the brink of a great discovery, invention, or career boost, often unbeknownst to the wife.

Then proceed to attempt to find a direction to go from there. In many cases where you paint the wife as the anti-Christ, you have but one path. You must go nuclear on her ass, her lover's balls, and the good friend that led her astray. Anything less will prove that you are a wimp, like cock and fear real men, according to the comments that you will receive. Her reasons for screwing around are the ugly. That's the part that really made her an unfeeling bitch. She brings nothing to the marriage.

In this story, you have given us no reason for him to continue the marriage. It is not a partnership in any way. A very good line was when the friend pointed out that she was no longer the woman he fell in love with. Unless you go the total submissive cuck route, anything but a nuclear response will be criticized. (Actually, any and all endings will be criticized). Now for constructive criticism. You made many of your paragraphs way too long. Break them apart into smaller thoughts. Five or six sentences are enough and often too many. You have me on the edge of my recliner!

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
This worked.

Coherent, explored the emotions, introduced the players, and set up the problem.

I await the coming chapters.

Let me make one suggestion immediately: do NOT change categories from Loving Wives to Romance because you will lose half your readers if not more.

Also...I hope that you have the other sections finished already. If you make them wait more than a couple days, you will again lose half your readership.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

What a good start ! I know this is NOT the first story you have written. But it is the

first published here. Very good. The reader is emotionally drawn into the character's

lives.

Is the next chapter going to tell us Megan's story? And maybe more about her friend

Theresa ??

Anyway , I am excitedly waiting as

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please don't be like one of the writers on here that leave it weeks or months before continuing the story.

fifteen16fifteen16about 10 years ago
Away with the Fairies

Love and the contract, that is the start of a marriage and the terms of the contract are whatever a couple agrees to. If either party wants to change the rules then you talk and negotiate and move forward with minor or often a fundamental change to the relationship. People do that because they love and care for each other, here she has unilaterally changed the rules and expects his acceptance, she talks of love on her terms, of what she wants, not what he wants it's all about me, me, me. She is irrational, illogical and living in her own selfish little world. She is away with the fairies, an often used expression in the U.K., no marriage to save here.

Really enjoyed the story and please keep writing, am intrigued to see where you go with this, personally, I would see her neck as long as long as my arm, another old expression.

P.S. I believe people should be free to live whatever agreed life style want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@lickadeesplit

Since YOU decide the story is done, then JTJ should not write anymore right.

You comment like an idiot ! You channeling HarryinVirginia ?

AMerryMan

Bill1104Bill1104about 10 years ago
Very good start.

I echo the previous comments that ask you not to take a long time between chapters.

Look forward to the next one.

Bill1104

checkaho013checkaho013about 10 years ago
Allready

U throwed off if u don't stand up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Ah the old "And, if you love me, and cared for my happiness, " argument

I did think of one other remote possibility: you could go the BTB route. However, that would go contrary to what you wrote of his personality, and, more importantly, his thoughts. He's feeling pain and uncertainty, not the anger and hatred BTB pretty much requires. If this had been written in 3rd person, you might have been able to pull that off, but not with it being in 1st person.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
this is an quality introduction as I've said before . Just one thing niggles at me ....

I'd like to add my voice to that of previous commentator who asked for a POV from soon to be ex-wife. Frankly the process of how she went from Mrs. Jekyl to Mistress Hyde would be fascinating. Karen actually had a valid point when she pointed out the couple had divergent interests. The narrator works very long hours, watch sports and barbecue. This is a worthy life but perhaps not as well rounded as some women would want.

That regime of life left Meg ripe for plucking in terms of being susceptible to Karen and ' Pete's' suspect influence. Following that process of intellectual and eventually physical seduction with all aforementioned material accoutrements that enthralled her.

I don't want to mince words. This story is very good. The narrator didn't sign up to have a slut-wife and he's rightfully remedying that situation post-haste. He's being true to himself. The wife's new identity is the crux of the problem. Yet, she is also being true albeit to her ' new self' . Its a shame about the deceit en route, that would only be condoned by very few.

I could never sanction that deception. Yet I do sympathize with her apparant ennui. and desire for something beyond house in burbs, 2.5 kids with matching redwood backyard deck and boundary fences. Therein lies a potentially engrossing'- tale of how Meg came to be bewitched and, headed for the marital ditch.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Very Good Opening Chapter

In fact I was wondering if we need a second chapter.... The need to see the revenge by his absence(??) and her breakdown really does not make me fly.

If it goes for reconciliation I will be most unhappy but I realize that the character as developed could do this. Perhaps we will go onto his new and better wife. The truth is that at this point I would not want any further contact with the types she was associating with. He is an IT man and can pull up stakes and move on any time he wants to.

stinger82stinger82about 10 years ago
Well Done! Just one request..........

Please don't let this guy wimp out!

Excellent story so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I know it's my job to tell you how to finish this story

Especially since I'm commenting anonymously.

But I'm not going to. I like what you've done so far and I'd like to see how you finish it, not how I would.

My only request is that you serve up Pt. 2 expeditiously. Sequels have much less impact when they arrive more than a couple of days later.

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
Too late he is already a weak person to begin with... aka awimp

Damn you people are just soooooo civilized. Sorry dearies, Married slut #1 would have simply been shown the door following her first spoken sentence. No incredulous emotion, wonder, or any other wishy-washy sentiment. If married slut #1 were lucky she might even have had the front door open before being shoved through. That should be an answer even pea brained sluts could understand. My thoughts as I read this drivel was that I wouldn't have bothered to open the door first. As for cheating friend slut # 2... The nearest window head first would have most definitely occured. Sorry officer she slipped and I tried to grab her.

Having PTSD: means never having to say your sorry that you engage with appropriate responses. Leave civility to the metrosexuals and Arnie's "girly men."

Jeezehow stupid does one have to be. If you have to ask plead, beg, and/or grovel to have a mate.... you never had one to begin with. If in fact you dump immediately, without hesitation, you have sent the most powerful, distinct, and perfectly clear message you ever could. No grovelling is indicated or needed. Let the slut bitch do the deep soul searching about her conduct. You being the silly mealy mouth just tells her she is in the right and that eventually you will come around.You all know... the Just Plain Bob approach of marital conflict.

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
Now that I have gotten that off my chest...

I was a little wordy. I did like that he has initially decided to seek a divorce. She really is no longer the girl he married.

To see if she is redeemable in the future I would take up my own mistress and house her on the marital bed. Not kick Meg out but have her sleep in the 2nd bedroom or perhaps next to the mistress.

I would also continue the divorce and IF Megan decided she wasn't getting all that she thought she was due tell her she can talk with you about remarrying in about a year following the divorce. As long as she stays celibate and away from her temptations.

Probably not kosher but my thoughts are she will never truly appreciate her position until she has had to live with the damage for at least a year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So far, So good......

Please don't let this guy wimp out. It is time to go nuclear on the whole group. Especially the wife and her girlfriend. The story can be one of the greats, but, it has to have a goood ending. I am anxious to see what happens. Maybe he can put his programing skills to good use. Thanks, looking forward to next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"you never had one to begin with"

Exactly. LameOneThere hits the nail on the head. Closet cucks &quot;never had one&quot; and probably never will. Of course, they continue to pontificate endlessly about relationships without the experience of ever being in one.

YathinkYathinkabout 10 years ago
Not how I would see John Wayne, Segal, etc doing it

"Living well is the best revenge."

Your wife isn't faithful & you're not a cuck, divorce her.

End of discussion.

Forget the "poor pitiful me" shit.

Find happiness just as she did- with a new love.

Easy peasy.

Hopefully, you learn from your mistake and you choose better.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Great Start

The husband is doing the right thing. There is no saving this marriage. Being caught with her asshole married lover and expecting the husband to enable her to continue like nothing was wrong is preposterous. The bitch friend who introduced her to this lifestyle is a lowlife cunt who should be made to pay for breaking up this marriage. Looking forward to chapter 2.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
4*

Standard BTB fare so far but done well. Cheating bitch wife, hardworking salt of the earth hero and lazy rich lounge lizard as the bad guy. Therese makes an interesting addition.

My only criticism, and it's one in make a lot in these stories. Where's the erotic bit?

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Fight?

"You're not even going to fight for your marriage? "

He WAS fighting for his marriage, and was told he was "pitiful"!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loving it

Very well written and an engaging storyline, once you get past the obvious hole in the plot early on. Given his concerns and deliberations, it is highly unlikely that he would tolerate his wife's actions prior to him discovering the affair. If my wife came home and told me that she was going out for a girls night at a single guys home, I wouldn't be waiting for her when she returned. She even talked giddily about the other guys at the party. I am pretty sure any reasonable guy, and the way this husband was written he seemed pretty reasonable, would absolutely not tolerate that. And then he lets her go to a party where he previously saw her with another guys hand on her ass? What? Because he was too busy at work? Clearly a flaw in the storyline, tolerated only because it set up the later conflict. Five stars anyway.

spredmspredmabout 10 years ago
Dump her

I would not give Theresa the time of day, I would have thrown her out as soon as she walked in. Divorce Megan let her find out how life is alone and she will be alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so far so good

Nice job JTJ, I'm intrigued as to where you are going to take this.

BDEarth

Lewy123Lewy123about 10 years ago
Great start

Hope the next part us as good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ken

Megan decided on her own that the rules regarding her marriage were going to change whether hubby liked it or not.Whatever happened to her was her doing not hubbies.There was no BTB just a natural reaction from a shocked spouse.If people.want to live your alternative lifestyle dont you think it should be discussed before marriage and most impotantly agreed upon? Its simple no agreement no marriage Great story by the way.Look forward to more

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Good Emotional Start to a Difficult Situation

A very well written and emotional delivered opening chapter. I will be interested to read where this story goes regarding the main characters.

From my interpretation of these themed stories, is that the lover is getting free pussy. As he does not have cloth feed, house, support, care fore when she is ill, comfort her in low moons and anxiety, attend her family functions, watch Soaps on TV with her, go grocery shopping for her, cook for her. The lover just gets uncomplicated pussy !

Perhaps Matt could hook up with Palmers wife or some of her friends which are younger and prettier than Megan his wife.

Also would Palmer want to look after and house Megan as she will be in the way of him bedding other women !

Palmers interest in Megan is always going to be short term as he already has a wife !

Lets have the husband be the desired quarry for a change

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
See the wall over there?

The one with all the writing on it.

The message was clear the first time he decided to leave her there in the mansion to come home later with her mentor Theresa. He let it continue for months before deciding to see what was going on. Too little too late.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
UP TO NOW ITS IRON PYRITE

and a sub/alpha relationship being asked for, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Damn What A Story*****

Wow!! how the hell did I miss this one, Great read. Thanks for sharing

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Good start

Well done, good plot, well written but average characters though. Be interesting to see where you take this now. 4 ****

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Good Read

I like this story even though the protagonist is made out to be more-than-usually dense. Let' s see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Talentless drivel !

Well deserved 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This one Rocks

Just going to start part 2... part 1 was great.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous