All Comments on 'Gold for Plastic Ch. 01'

by justthejanitor

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 hours ago

I was glad to see Matt finally get it through his thick head that Megan was a lost cause and he should just file for divorce and move on. And serve restraining orders against her and Theresa. And then catch “Palmer” out and about some night and kick the ever loving shit out of him. That’s what I think he SHOULD do.

Will he?

Pretty good story, jtj, thanks for posting it.

26thNC26thNC15 days ago

Burn them all down ASAP. No mercy on anyone, and please, no RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Where's the BTB for Theresa?

Madeira1076Madeira10764 months ago

Couldn't finish it, the guy destroyed his marriage by not telling the wife to be a wife or not and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is just to long and you knew what the ending was after the first few lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty standard plot but we'll written. Theresa comes off as the prototypical "chorus" in a Cagivagurl story where it is all about the male ego and the cheating wife deserves to have her needs met by another lover on the side, possibly for a long time. The difference in those stories is most times the MC doesn’t just end it bit slowly tortures himself until he gets a divorce and the either lives miserably indefinitely or lives miserably until he gets back together with his cheating ex-wife after she finally apologizes. There are different variants but wow Theresa felt like a character straight out of a Cagivagurl LW tale. Those too are well written but are honestly morally and intellectually offensive. Here it is more about the MC realizing Megan and Theresa are batshit crazy and taking steps to end thr marriage. Such new age-open marriage platitudes and rationalizations are shallow and insulting for the vast majority of people. Note here Megan didn't want an open marriage. Just to be Palmer's mistress for a time (as if it would stop with him *snicker*) but the husband to stay faithful. Lol. Such bs. No wonder why 92% of open marriages fail, ending in divorce. What Megan was proposing being a delusional airhead and morally repugnant bitch is even worse than a traditional open marriages or swingers. Wonder what the failure rate of that type of relationship is nowadays...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

same old story plot, nothing new so far and I only read page 1 and 3 because it was so obvious what was going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The correct response is to follow her to the house, and burn it down around all those depraved parasites!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When she was going to go to some rich blokes house and she was all dolled up and he wasn't invited he should have told her "if you go, don't come back".

He goes to the second party with her and finds Palmer with his hand on her ass and she is flirting, I thought he was waking up ....

The party after the one where he caught Palmer with his wife, he goes home and leaves her there ......... Matt is as dumb as dog shit.

Then he keeps letting her go there.

Palmer didn't take his wife, Matt pretty much handed her to him on a platter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This calls for the good ol' bitch slap, a n two cases......

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

JTJ is yet another of many wimp writers without any ability to makes his own plot so he regurgitates commonplace that has been repeatedly used in LW. On the top of that he has no ability with write either so he lifted totally bogus relentless moronic cliché dialogues between delusional female character and a weakling and confused male character. Unlike authors that know how to write building a suspense in a plot JTJ writes idiotic dialogues that just frustrate the reader in their idiotic repetitions, adding psychobabble as well (like "she has ran away from herself").

It is really annoying to read this through so I skimmed most of it not losing any part of the plot since I am familiar with all LW banalities that are woven into this predictable drivel of a story.

The only good thing about this author is that he has stopped writing. Hopefully he does not return as we have enough of this hogwash in LW as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I must have a shorter fuse than your MC because they look like wimps to me. They reach the right decision much too late, allowing a lot of disrespect in the process. Well written, but the weak husband made it less enjoyable to me.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
It took too long for the main character to catch on

He should have dumped the bitch when he saw her 'flirting'.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Jesus tap dancing Christ, I would have backhanded Theresa a couple of times talking that stupid slut language in my house...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get the names right

The friends are Greg Martin & Bill White. Who’s Tom? Theresa is with Gabriel. Who’s Stuart? Another one of her lovers?

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

Mat is about as articulate as a goldfish. His statement that his wife having two men "Just isn't right" and that the marriage "pretty much" ended when he caught his wife with Palmer, well, that kind of articulate reasoning would do a goldfish proud. He pretty much wasn't worth having around, anyway.

In my view the protagonist needs a functioning brain to keep the story moving. This fellow Mat should be called Door Mat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Married women do not go to a strange man's house all dolled up while telling her husband he is not invited and is to stay home.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again Mat gave her too much freedom and lost her. Turns out he didn't lose much at all.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Full blown retard.

No holding back. I feel sorrow for this guy. He lost any semblance of being a man in the middle of page 2. His lack of action doesn't give the reader any inclination to cheer him on. If he is not concerned, why should the reader be concerned?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree

With many comments. Matt is written as a wimp and possibly naive. Meg already proved that she can't be trusted when "flirting" with Palmer but Matt doesn't have an issue with her going to these parties and spending time with him and others alone. And he keeps considering taking her back? WTH?

Matt isn't allowed to go to a party where there are other guys? That would be the first serious discussion about commitment and marriage. Catching her "flirting" should have been cause for an ultimatum. The smell test. If you can't do it in front of your spouse then you shouldn't be doing it.

Megan knew she was wrong which is why she tried to hide her relationship.

I'm sure somewhere there are a few people who agree with Megan and Theresa but the overwhelming majority do not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid and part w is worse don't bother reading it....

Just skim to end and give it one star.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Here we go again

I'm really enjoying it's work. Hope Matt maintains his inclination and kicks Megan to the curb. Hopefully, a little of the burn will land on Palmer and Theresa too.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

His marriage was doomed as soon as his sheep of a wife started following Theresa's bullshit. The only way to save it would have been to have put his foot down after going to that first party and demanding she cut all ties with the degenerates, but by that time Megan was probably too sucked in by the lifestyle. Still, a divorce threat might have snapped her out of it.

Anyway, good to see he handled it properly at the end and told the slut to GTFO. After all the disrespect she'd shown him, their marriage was ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well

At least he pulled his head out of his ass. During most of the conflict it seemed Matt was an idiot. Not confronting Meg about her "flirting" and not having a serious discussion at that time? Letting her go back, let alone without him, and not drawing a red line? Even towards the end thinking he might change his mind and didn't want to burn bridges?

I agree with anonymous 9/26/17. She can't love him like a spouse should. She thinks only of herself.

Are Theresa and Meagan so wrapped up in their own world that they couldn't fathom divorce? Fighting for the marriage? What nonsense is that when Meagan was the one to throw it away. Why fight when she has already decided what she is going to do. Why fight when the marriage has been destroyed.

An RAAC would be a pathetic end at this point. Hopefully it doesn't happen

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
please don t take the bitch back

burn the bitches and bastards but throw her to the curb with the other whore

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 6 years ago
A GLARING CHALLENGE TO ANYONE'S BELIEVABILITY.

There are so many flaws in the logic of this story that it should have been listed under "FANTASY" but one perfect opening that JustTheMopSwinger totally missed was when he wrote these lines:

(( At the bottom of the stairs I ran into Theresa, still in her robe. She had a look of uncertainty and maybe a little bit of concern about her.

"Don't do anything rash, Matt. She loves you. You love her. Don't screw that up." ))

Had that been me, I would have spit in Theresa's face and bluntly 'thanked' her for encouraging and assisting my wife in her destruction of our marriage.

This story's an unrealistic crock of shit but I still gave it five stars because it's well written.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Baby

you go to a party where men are and I'm not invited? You go ahead then. I'll be busy changing the locks and throwing all your shit on the front lawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thoughts

He realizes their is a problem with Theresa, but he does not communicate his very serious concerns to Megan.

Matt is not allowed to go to the first party, sees Megan dressed as she is and is not concerned enough to express his feelings. Especially after he knows Megan is being influenced adversely by Theresa.

After he catches Megan in an uncompromising position at the party the first time, he doesn't have a problem with her still spending time with Theresa or going back to Palmer's parties without him.

After Megan is caught and she gives the feeble rationalization and demands, Matt still considers getting back with her at some point.

Frankly Matt is written as either a wimp or naive, but no one deserves to go through what his wife has done to him. Theresa and Megan claim that Megan loves him, but this is not entirely correct. I'm sure Megan loves him like a person loves a puppy, or a friend, but not like a spouse should. She selfishly proclaims that Matt should put up with it because she wants to sleep around, but does not apply the same standard to Matt and his needs. She deliberately hurts him doing just about the worst thing a spouse can do and expects him to accept it. She does not make him the priority. Obviously she does not love him as a spouse should.

She knew what she was doing was wrong and hurtful because she tried to keep it hidden. She does nothing but think of herself and her own wants instead of what is best for Megan and Matt. She repeatedly says it doesn't affect Matt, but clearly doesn't understand that everything she is giving Palmer is something that she can't give to her husband. Obviously she disrespects Matt.

I really hope this is not an RAAC story or one that implies that Matt is the bad guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Right now, I see the guy as a weak person. Let's see what part 2 has. If it was me she would never step foot in the house and talk her shit. He at this moment is a wimp with a slight man in him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Matt willing cuckold

Wimp tail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
brilliant

only fly in the ointment was, she said he couldnt go "girls night"! to a party with other guys there? there should have been a serious "we need to talk" and a reminder of wifely behaviour right there! but our hero was overly accepting and frankly a bit wimpy.

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
this is so unfinished!

Theresa gave Megan the impression that she hung out with ' beautiful ' people, intelligent, witty, and so on. Surely Megan would have to have seen these people for what they actually are.

Instead, she is all too quickly seduced into it and seemingly unaware that there could ever be any consequences.

Nice writing but far too short, unless you , or someone else intends to follow it up.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through...

Love this author's writing. Now this is what I would like to see more of on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finished?

I read stories to enjoy them. I liked this story and am curious what happens next?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

"She was single and carefree and, as Megan saw it, led an incredibly interesting life." - We've all seen it too many time; nothing good ever comes from "happily" married women socializing with young, single women!

"Theresa made it clear that it was a girl's night and that I was going to be out of the loop." - How can it be a "girls' night" if Gabe is going to be there? Those "faint alarm bells" should have been blaring klaxons!

What's with all these boyfriends at a girls' night?

"Theresa made it clear that it was a girl's night and that I was going to be out of the loop." - The ONLY way we would go if it was me, I would not leave her side for one SECOND! I would walk her to the bathroom and wait outside it for her, and pee in the bushes before leaving her alone if I had to go!

Where did she get the money for those clothes? I thought they were trying to save for a house?

"if you love me, and cared for my happiness, I think you'd make the sacrifice to your pride" - Again. the old "pride" bullshit! And what if HE wants to share HIS love with others? Oh, sure, she'd probably say yes, either because she doesn't think he can get anyone else, or she seriously doesn't care. In any case, he doesn't WANT anyone else, he wants his WIFE, exclusively, and since she obviously DOESN'T want that she can get her ass out!

"I'm out of here." - Why the fuck should HE leave? Throw HER out, she can always go to Palmer's house, where is HE going to go?

"You're not even going to fight for your marriage?" - Why should HE fight for it? Megan obviously isn't!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
Writing on the wall, the floor, the ceiling...

The writing is fine, though the people are extremes- he's clueless, but at least finally gets his self respect together. She is just a pod person, swapped with some shallow version of herself. The hardest part to believe is where she says she loves him and wants to stay married. Clearly she doesn't. I am curious about the rest- it's all pretty much been said already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Are any women truly this fucking stupid?

5* for a well written story but I have a hard time comprehending such idiotic, slutty behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As writers we should all try to come up with different plots

or at least find different ways to hash them out. This is a tired retread that has been done over and over and over and this one has nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fuck this

Not even in a fantasy world a man would be having this stupid lame wuss conversations with the wife and her friend. In the real world a man would go bersek the very first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Protagonist must be Braindead

I am unable to maintain my "willing suspension of disbelief" in regard to our hero's intelligence and imagination. He is simply too much of a dullard to actually be a senior programmer. He must be able to see that he and Megan share none of the same values or drives. His ability to ignore alarm bells, nay, screaming klaxons, shows he's not a real character, only a cardboard cutout, devised to satisfy the requirements of this tired plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why was he even talking to Theresa?

She's the under lying cause for his current situation. She has no standing in his relationship with Megan other than the fact that she caused Megan's actions that led to the divorce. Why didn't he just shut the door in her face when he saw who was there? As for his soon to be ex-wife, killing her might be too strong a reaction but I would think he'd be looking a way to torpedo her and her relationship with Palmer. We'll see. He's acting like too much of a wimp at this point.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
It's about time he woke up

He is right, there is no marriage to fight for.

jackfrostedjackfrostedabout 9 years ago
onerous

absolutely hated the superbly crafted characters. 5

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strong Part 1.

Very strong. Excellent story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beyond stupid

wow this is shitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Question is, why did he put up with it so long.

Any normal spouse put into this situation by the other spouse would quickly tell that other spouse to "pack sand" and immediately kick that spouse to the curve. And, Theresa needed to be flatly informed that she is also a two-bit slut.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SO FAR ITS JUST IRON PYRITE

and can the plastics even up the score. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
"Interests"

When Theresa (or was it Megan?) who said that he would be also free to pursue his "interests", did they think that might include other women?

Or were they expecting HIM to be faithful, while she wasn't?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Not Done Yet, But..

I've just finished the barbecue scene, and frankly if it was me, given her attitude, I'd tell her that since she finds our life so "boring", maybe we should get a divorce so she isn't "bored" anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ya know...

I think I've discovered an oddity. I never see the cucksters comment on this type of story. I don't see the apologists or swingers posting comments on how it's all good and how it somehow strengthens a relationship, how they mature or grow as adults, and all that other totally opposite definition of what is normal type bullshit. I bet I know why that is, and I'd bet everyone else does too....

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Great start

He gets it they don't move on -

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This one Rocks

Just going to start part 2... part 1 was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Talentless drivel !

Well deserved 1* !!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Good Read

I like this story even though the protagonist is made out to be more-than-usually dense. Let' s see where it goes.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Good start

Well done, good plot, well written but average characters though. Be interesting to see where you take this now. 4 ****

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Damn What A Story*****

Wow!! how the hell did I miss this one, Great read. Thanks for sharing

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
UP TO NOW ITS IRON PYRITE

and a sub/alpha relationship being asked for, TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
See the wall over there?

The one with all the writing on it.

The message was clear the first time he decided to leave her there in the mansion to come home later with her mentor Theresa. He let it continue for months before deciding to see what was going on. Too little too late.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Good Emotional Start to a Difficult Situation

A very well written and emotional delivered opening chapter. I will be interested to read where this story goes regarding the main characters.

From my interpretation of these themed stories, is that the lover is getting free pussy. As he does not have cloth feed, house, support, care fore when she is ill, comfort her in low moons and anxiety, attend her family functions, watch Soaps on TV with her, go grocery shopping for her, cook for her. The lover just gets uncomplicated pussy !

Perhaps Matt could hook up with Palmers wife or some of her friends which are younger and prettier than Megan his wife.

Also would Palmer want to look after and house Megan as she will be in the way of him bedding other women !

Palmers interest in Megan is always going to be short term as he already has a wife !

Lets have the husband be the desired quarry for a change

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ken

Megan decided on her own that the rules regarding her marriage were going to change whether hubby liked it or not.Whatever happened to her was her doing not hubbies.There was no BTB just a natural reaction from a shocked spouse.If people.want to live your alternative lifestyle dont you think it should be discussed before marriage and most impotantly agreed upon? Its simple no agreement no marriage Great story by the way.Look forward to more

Lewy123Lewy123about 10 years ago
Great start

Hope the next part us as good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so far so good

Nice job JTJ, I'm intrigued as to where you are going to take this.

BDEarth

spredmspredmabout 10 years ago
Dump her

I would not give Theresa the time of day, I would have thrown her out as soon as she walked in. Divorce Megan let her find out how life is alone and she will be alone

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loving it

Very well written and an engaging storyline, once you get past the obvious hole in the plot early on. Given his concerns and deliberations, it is highly unlikely that he would tolerate his wife's actions prior to him discovering the affair. If my wife came home and told me that she was going out for a girls night at a single guys home, I wouldn't be waiting for her when she returned. She even talked giddily about the other guys at the party. I am pretty sure any reasonable guy, and the way this husband was written he seemed pretty reasonable, would absolutely not tolerate that. And then he lets her go to a party where he previously saw her with another guys hand on her ass? What? Because he was too busy at work? Clearly a flaw in the storyline, tolerated only because it set up the later conflict. Five stars anyway.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Fight?

"You're not even going to fight for your marriage? "

He WAS fighting for his marriage, and was told he was "pitiful"!

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
4*

Standard BTB fare so far but done well. Cheating bitch wife, hardworking salt of the earth hero and lazy rich lounge lizard as the bad guy. Therese makes an interesting addition.

My only criticism, and it's one in make a lot in these stories. Where's the erotic bit?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Great Start

The husband is doing the right thing. There is no saving this marriage. Being caught with her asshole married lover and expecting the husband to enable her to continue like nothing was wrong is preposterous. The bitch friend who introduced her to this lifestyle is a lowlife cunt who should be made to pay for breaking up this marriage. Looking forward to chapter 2.

YathinkYathinkabout 10 years ago
Not how I would see John Wayne, Segal, etc doing it

"Living well is the best revenge."

Your wife isn't faithful & you're not a cuck, divorce her.

End of discussion.

Forget the "poor pitiful me" shit.

Find happiness just as she did- with a new love.

Easy peasy.

Hopefully, you learn from your mistake and you choose better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"you never had one to begin with"

Exactly. LameOneThere hits the nail on the head. Closet cucks "never had one" and probably never will. Of course, they continue to pontificate endlessly about relationships without the experience of ever being in one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So far, So good......

Please don't let this guy wimp out. It is time to go nuclear on the whole group. Especially the wife and her girlfriend. The story can be one of the greats, but, it has to have a goood ending. I am anxious to see what happens. Maybe he can put his programing skills to good use. Thanks, looking forward to next part.

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
Now that I have gotten that off my chest...

I was a little wordy. I did like that he has initially decided to seek a divorce. She really is no longer the girl he married.

To see if she is redeemable in the future I would take up my own mistress and house her on the marital bed. Not kick Meg out but have her sleep in the 2nd bedroom or perhaps next to the mistress.

I would also continue the divorce and IF Megan decided she wasn't getting all that she thought she was due tell her she can talk with you about remarrying in about a year following the divorce. As long as she stays celibate and away from her temptations.

Probably not kosher but my thoughts are she will never truly appreciate her position until she has had to live with the damage for at least a year.

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
Too late he is already a weak person to begin with... aka awimp

Damn you people are just soooooo civilized. Sorry dearies, Married slut #1 would have simply been shown the door following her first spoken sentence. No incredulous emotion, wonder, or any other wishy-washy sentiment. If married slut #1 were lucky she might even have had the front door open before being shoved through. That should be an answer even pea brained sluts could understand. My thoughts as I read this drivel was that I wouldn't have bothered to open the door first. As for cheating friend slut # 2... The nearest window head first would have most definitely occured. Sorry officer she slipped and I tried to grab her.

Having PTSD: means never having to say your sorry that you engage with appropriate responses. Leave civility to the metrosexuals and Arnie's "girly men."

Jeezehow stupid does one have to be. If you have to ask plead, beg, and/or grovel to have a mate.... you never had one to begin with. If in fact you dump immediately, without hesitation, you have sent the most powerful, distinct, and perfectly clear message you ever could. No grovelling is indicated or needed. Let the slut bitch do the deep soul searching about her conduct. You being the silly mealy mouth just tells her she is in the right and that eventually you will come around.You all know... the Just Plain Bob approach of marital conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I know it's my job to tell you how to finish this story

Especially since I'm commenting anonymously.

But I'm not going to. I like what you've done so far and I'd like to see how you finish it, not how I would.

My only request is that you serve up Pt. 2 expeditiously. Sequels have much less impact when they arrive more than a couple of days later.

stinger82stinger82about 10 years ago
Well Done! Just one request..........

Please don't let this guy wimp out!

Excellent story so far!!!

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Very Good Opening Chapter

In fact I was wondering if we need a second chapter.... The need to see the revenge by his absence(??) and her breakdown really does not make me fly.

If it goes for reconciliation I will be most unhappy but I realize that the character as developed could do this. Perhaps we will go onto his new and better wife. The truth is that at this point I would not want any further contact with the types she was associating with. He is an IT man and can pull up stakes and move on any time he wants to.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
this is an quality introduction as I've said before . Just one thing niggles at me ....

I'd like to add my voice to that of previous commentator who asked for a POV from soon to be ex-wife. Frankly the process of how she went from Mrs. Jekyl to Mistress Hyde would be fascinating. Karen actually had a valid point when she pointed out the couple had divergent interests. The narrator works very long hours, watch sports and barbecue. This is a worthy life but perhaps not as well rounded as some women would want.

That regime of life left Meg ripe for plucking in terms of being susceptible to Karen and ' Pete's' suspect influence. Following that process of intellectual and eventually physical seduction with all aforementioned material accoutrements that enthralled her.

I don't want to mince words. This story is very good. The narrator didn't sign up to have a slut-wife and he's rightfully remedying that situation post-haste. He's being true to himself. The wife's new identity is the crux of the problem. Yet, she is also being true albeit to her ' new self' . Its a shame about the deceit en route, that would only be condoned by very few.

I could never sanction that deception. Yet I do sympathize with her apparant ennui. and desire for something beyond house in burbs, 2.5 kids with matching redwood backyard deck and boundary fences. Therein lies a potentially engrossing'- tale of how Meg came to be bewitched and, headed for the marital ditch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Ah the old "And, if you love me, and cared for my happiness, " argument

I did think of one other remote possibility: you could go the BTB route. However, that would go contrary to what you wrote of his personality, and, more importantly, his thoughts. He's feeling pain and uncertainty, not the anger and hatred BTB pretty much requires. If this had been written in 3rd person, you might have been able to pull that off, but not with it being in 1st person.

checkaho013checkaho013about 10 years ago
Allready

U throwed off if u don't stand up.

Bill1104Bill1104about 10 years ago
Very good start.

I echo the previous comments that ask you not to take a long time between chapters.

Look forward to the next one.

Bill1104

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@lickadeesplit

Since YOU decide the story is done, then JTJ should not write anymore right.

You comment like an idiot ! You channeling HarryinVirginia ?

AMerryMan

fifteen16fifteen16about 10 years ago
Away with the Fairies

Love and the contract, that is the start of a marriage and the terms of the contract are whatever a couple agrees to. If either party wants to change the rules then you talk and negotiate and move forward with minor or often a fundamental change to the relationship. People do that because they love and care for each other, here she has unilaterally changed the rules and expects his acceptance, she talks of love on her terms, of what she wants, not what he wants it's all about me, me, me. She is irrational, illogical and living in her own selfish little world. She is away with the fairies, an often used expression in the U.K., no marriage to save here.

Really enjoyed the story and please keep writing, am intrigued to see where you go with this, personally, I would see her neck as long as long as my arm, another old expression.

P.S. I believe people should be free to live whatever agreed life style want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please don't be like one of the writers on here that leave it weeks or months before continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

What a good start ! I know this is NOT the first story you have written. But it is the

first published here. Very good. The reader is emotionally drawn into the character's

lives.

Is the next chapter going to tell us Megan's story? And maybe more about her friend

Theresa ??

Anyway , I am excitedly waiting as

AMerryMan

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
This worked.

Coherent, explored the emotions, introduced the players, and set up the problem.

I await the coming chapters.

Let me make one suggestion immediately: do NOT change categories from Loving Wives to Romance because you will lose half your readers if not more.

Also...I hope that you have the other sections finished already. If you make them wait more than a couple days, you will again lose half your readership.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Our newest addition, henceforth known as JTJ, really got the juices flowing. That is very good! The best way on Lit to get many comments is to write a first chapter of several, where the wife (The very bad wife!) is the most unforgivable, meanest, cheatingest, uncaring bitch in the world. Have the saintly husband's heart ripped from his chest and shoved up his ass, sideways. Have the wife's lover be richer, better looking, possess a bigger cock, and drive a better car. Make the husband a hard working honest man, often on the brink of a great discovery, invention, or career boost, often unbeknownst to the wife.

Then proceed to attempt to find a direction to go from there. In many cases where you paint the wife as the anti-Christ, you have but one path. You must go nuclear on her ass, her lover's balls, and the good friend that led her astray. Anything less will prove that you are a wimp, like cock and fear real men, according to the comments that you will receive. Her reasons for screwing around are the ugly. That's the part that really made her an unfeeling bitch. She brings nothing to the marriage.

In this story, you have given us no reason for him to continue the marriage. It is not a partnership in any way. A very good line was when the friend pointed out that she was no longer the woman he fell in love with. Unless you go the total submissive cuck route, anything but a nuclear response will be criticized. (Actually, any and all endings will be criticized). Now for constructive criticism. You made many of your paragraphs way too long. Break them apart into smaller thoughts. Five or six sentences are enough and often too many. You have me on the edge of my recliner!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago
lu

Let's hope he sticks to his decision to leave Meg. He would probably take her back if she promises to be a good wife and stop cheating.

This good life Meg loves will eventually come to an end and she will realize what a selfish fool she has been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story, Rookie Writer!

I enjoyed your story immensely. It had a lot of emotion, and conflict that kept it interesting. For a first time writer you were terrific. I think dialogue is tough to do and you did quite well with most of it. I also enjoyed the fact that your hero so far was normal, and didn't get into the cuckold stuff.

Divorce and the division of assists is fair and thank god, is part of most, civilized countries' laws.

If you go the cuckold route, you will be a hero to the wimpy, psychotic, cumsuckers. If you don't, they will give you one star for not being sick in the head like them.

If you stick with what happens in normal situations, then that will be harder to pull off, but at least it is real life. If you don't go the cuckold route, you will have to have a thick skin from the personal comments that you will be attacked with; or as many promising writers do, not handle it, and stop contributing to this site. I really hope, which ever way you choose to go, that you will be your own man, and keep on writing. You are really good at this kind of thing.

Bev59Bev59about 10 years ago
Great start

Very nice start, I can't wait for next installment. xoxo Bev

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
Good Read

So tired of men who put up with their wives"special" needs, this was refreshing and fairly well put together. I realize that perhaps he should have seen it coming and why once his wife "explained" it took so long to hit the D button, but I can understand the hesitance to end a long relationship, so I am good with the plot, though I can't see the need for a part 2!.

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsabout 10 years ago
Very nice work!

So far I'm really liking it. Looking forward to the next chapter 1. Please, I beg you to not wimp out the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh no,,,not nother fairie cuck writer. Hopefully the next chapter will be

about a man instead of this wimpy idiot who couldn't figure out why his slut goes to Gabriel house twice a week. then listens to the two bitches try to explain to him they are sluts and nothing wrong with it.

2 stars for this one. if your a radk, slurp puff, etc etc WANNABE, GO AWAY

**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is a story !!!!!

Not the one who writes that shit insane who writes under the name of "Goodhusband"

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Read it again, still a 5

I liked it so much, I read it again. I also read through the comments, you should be pleased to read all the good reviews from some of the best authors on this site. Very impressive work in a very critical forum!

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 10 years ago
Welcome to LIT.

Great first story. Very well done! Matt is a very believable character. Hope you don't wimp him out. That would be a betrayal to the development. The only thing I do know is that Theresa and Palmer need a whole lot of misery heaped on them.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to chapter 2. Will reserve voting until story is completed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A FINE OPENING CHAPTER

I did very much enjoy this piece of fiction. Your characters, to me, seem corralled into confrontation and divorce.

The sex was fine for some but after the great build up not much really happened.

I doubt future chapters will be well received if all we get is lawyer ease, and a wifes mental collapse.

qhml1qhml1about 10 years ago
Gave you a 5

Because you deserve it. Your character development was excellent, the emotions[his, at least]believable, the reactions consistent. It'll be interesting how you continue. I can't see the wife being a big player, she's toast, at least for now. Gabriel and Palmer, though, deserve a little something to shake their complacent little world.

Thanks,

Q

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

BTB! No leeway. Severe revenge on Megan, Theresa, and Palmer. Cheers!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
great start

You are on the right path. His new clarity is perfect. She made her choice to leave the marriage. He is just formalizing it.

It's always funny to see a self centered, arrogant bitch like Theresa get confronted by someone who tells her that life isn't going to go her way. She thinks a woman gets to go whatever she wants without refusals and without consequences. Divorce? The guy is not allowed to do that! He is supposed to role over for her every whim and desire.

However, I'm not sure what is left to tell? Talking about the shock Meg goes through? How Meg gets dumped by the in crowd when they get bored with her? Yes, it would be nice to see Meg, Theresa, and Palmer suffer somehow. But the situation for Matt is complete, unless he gets a case of the seriously stupids. He described it perfectly. The marriage was over when Meg slept with Palmer. It was complete road kill when Meg had the arrogance to demand he allow it to continue. Somehow you might possibly get a wayward spouse to se the light but the marriage can never be repaired. She is an arrogant person at heart. Any wins would be temporary until she decided she could get away with something else. She is not trustworthy. She is not good marriage material. There are SOOO many good women out there, especially for a decent looking, solid income earning, and loyal guy. Why settle for a proven turkey?

Looking forward to your ending.

Rogn123Rogn123about 10 years ago
why the need for another chapter?

He divorces the slutty bitch, forgets her low class , shallow ass and finds a woman who actually likes her man to be intelligent, strong, loyal, loving, and she responds accordingly. The ex wife is in with a crowd of her peers, and they deserve each other.

dmhackdmhackabout 10 years ago
Well done

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't make the wait too long.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous