All Comments on 'Golddigger Turned Slave Ch. 01'

by stupidworthlesscunt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I read your bio and can't read the story. Maybe your name should be DeadinADitchgirl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Grammar! Consistency! Start Over!

So you start with a third person narrative in the past tense and in the space of one short page you've gone to a first person narrative in the present tense... You need an editor, pronto! No stars from me.

stupidworthlesscuntstupidworthlesscuntalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Grammar, Editing

I apologize for the editing errors in this story, and I am aware of the change in narrative. I honestly believe that the story is more important than a few grammatical flaws. On the other hand I thank everyone who enjoyed this story and/or favorited it. Hopefully the second chapter will be out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

interesting beginning of a story.Sounds like with your Bio your looking for some online adventure. to bad you haven't left a contact email

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Characters

Aside from the grammar issues which I can overlook, I felt nothing for your characters. Vannessa is a caricature of a gold digger and John? There's nothing there. And nothing happened. This is like a prologue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry but even your name offends me.

This story was worse than your name. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Editor then it's promising

Finding an editor on lit shouldn't really be a big deal so don't worry about it, the premise is pretty generic to start with but with fleshing out I think it could be very good. As far as your bio... I have absolutely nothing against your fetish, I actually have a bit of the inverse. However the way you went about it was extremely reckless! The kind of animals you attract with that bait can be very, very dangerous. Just please be careful darling... Er... Sloppy cum bucket, whichever.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
This could be a good story but......

Everyone likes a story where the person gets what he/she deserves, rather than an innocent being abused, so I think this story has promise. But you need to to a better job of editing it for grammar, usage, spelling, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
looking for more...

good start... much potential.... keep up the good work...can't wait for the adventure to develop...

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
silly little girl

Lookin for attention-especially if it's negative. Ya need to have your ass spanked -except you'd enjoy it too much.

CeeBeeThreeeCeeBeeThreeealmost 10 years ago
You are a pathetic slut

Good start to the story - well done.

What a pathetic slut you must be to be aroused by this. I'm guessing you're a dumb whore who sits around all day fantasizing about having her holes stuffed. You probably had trouble getting through this story because you kept stopping to finger your worthless pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a Bitch

I think you should be taught a lesson. Lots of toy play and a good spanking. Nothing like a good red ass.

nekocanekocaover 8 years ago
WHERE IS PART TWO?

Enjoyed this lovely story and wondered when you will finish part two?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous