All Comments on 'Golden Archer'

by Feehan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
XJ347XJ347almost 9 years ago

I loved the story.

1) Both characters acted in character, that's actually pretty rare on this site!

2) Golden Archer was described in a realistic way, young with 34B's. Most describe women like you see in comic books, with 36DD breasts on a skinny frame which really breaks immersion, and is a bit immature.

You wrote an AMAZING introduction to create an atmosphere where the audience understand both parties, then when we expect the sex scene it is missing. I admit, I personally liked the missing sex scene better than the fake scenes most people write, where the rape victim is made to have an orgasm. True rape victims can orgasm from rape but it takes a certain personality AND major effort, both of which need to be described and most don't. Point being, I appreciate the quality you have but this is story, and not erotica. As a story it's better than other stories here, but we come for the sex. Keep that in mind.

Still gave you 5 stars though =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Of course she had a choice

Zap him, torture him for the lawyers name and remove the information. If she's a badass, then she's a badass. This was stupid. Did you think it through?

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 9 years ago
ended very abruptly

Too bad you didn't take the time to finish this.

MacD7MacD7almost 9 years ago

The ending was very sudden. You built nicely, slowly creating a world and characters, a span of an hour, and then in one paragraph tied in several days of complex issues as a summary...why?

FeehanFeehanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Responses

I know I skipped the sex and that was the point. The story was about her capture and downfall not about pages of sex. I wanted to show the emotions involved and I think the sex should be left up to your imagination, did she fight him or accept it? You get the sense that she even likes it somewhat. I may write a part 2 that shows the next few days but I don't like to write sex descriptions, plenty of porn videos for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
response

I know, but you could write a part 2 dealing with all the psychological mind game he plays with her. It would be great to the process in greater detail , especially the part where he made her reveal all her financial and personal detail.

I enjoy ur story, hoping for more. Thx for writing

Squrril48Squrril484 months ago

Think it could have had more in sex so she can be broken mentally. Physically amd emotionally and sexrally so it's more I

Of a deeper and primal way of breaking. Her into submitting in private but out of the world she's her own person so it's a way of giving her to different perspective personalities

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous