Golden Keeper Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, faster. Harder, Grant... fuck mehard."

Not one to normally curse, May would have been shocked at her words... if she could form a single thought. Her mind was completely scrambled. She let out a wail when he bottomed out inside her, only to pull out to the tip. She whimpered at the loss of him filling her, but he soon slammed home again. He continued this pattern, causing May to continuously alternate between mewling and moaning.

He kissed her soft lips deeply, swirling his tongue and licking the roof of her mouth. She felt his hand reach down and his thumb strummed her clit, making her gasp with pleasure. She was coiled to spring; her body was a live wire. May was almost there,almost there...

She cried out as she came thunderously, "Ooooh, Grant... Ah—yes! Ohh,God!"

A white-hot explosion erupted inside her body, spreading a blazing fire through her veins. Her walls clamped around his swollen manhood, causing him to twitch and let out a loud groan as he spilled his warm seed inside her.

May liked the feel of his weight when he collapsed atop her, barely able to keep his full weight off of her with his hands on either side of her flushed face. Grant rolled off and onto his side, dragging her with him.

She turned her face up and gave him a quick kiss while he smoothed her hair out. May blushed prettily and smiled before snuggling closer to his warm body. She draped one arm across him, the other tangled in his locks.

"Say," she said, suddenly tired, "what happened to your shaggy locks?" She tugged on his chopped hair for emphasis.

He chuckled. "I believe that would beyourdoing, babe."

"Mmm," she mumbled, too far gone to care.

___

Grant looked down at Charamaine, sleeping next to him.I should really try to call her May, he thought, stroking her wings, which had somehow remained intact after their rendezvous.

She seemed so peaceful, innocent, pure...even though she had been begging him to fuck her harder just moments before. Closing his eyes, Grant figured, he could get a few hours of sleep before he had to get back to the real world.

12