Golden Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Danny I was thinking about you. My panties got all soggy in class, while I was imagining having your tongue in me. I bet you'd love to sniff and taste them right now wouldn't you?" The message had read. The picture of her was ALSO of her taking a selfie in the mirror. She had placed one hand on her hip, while wearing blue jeans that were down around her knees just like Cindy had. She was wearing a white t-shirt with a logo on it, and between her legs were some light green panties, that were very noticeably darker from being stained with her pussy cum. When I saw the picture and message I instantly tried to turn off the screen of my phone, but Tammy was curious again about my shocked expression, and instantly yanked the phone from my hand before I could do so.

"Don't hide it from me Danny." Tammy whispers, while squeezing my dick lightly yet sternly with her other hand. Instant horror immediately sets in, as Tammy raises my phone to her face so she can see Samantha's photo. I look down in fear, completely panic stricken. My heart rate starts to increase, as my secret with my sister is being discovered by Tammy. I feel Tammy's hand rubbing my prick some more. She is saying nothing to me, only looking at my phone, while keeping my dick throbbing.

"So... that really turns you on too? You like eating out your big sister Samantha too?" Tammy whispers, as I'm looking down in complete fear and shame. I don't know what to say, this is worst than anything I could've imagined happening to me. Tammy sets my phone back on the desk, never letting go of my dick from outside my pants. It is then again my phone's notification light starts to blink. I don't even want to reach for it this time, my life is pretty much over I sulk in my seat.

"Pick it up Danny." Tammy whispers at me. Her mischievous grin never leaves her face for a moment. Numb I turn on my phone, and a 2nd time it is a number that I do not realize...

"I've been watching you two the whole time. Today & yesterday you've been having a lot of fun. I think I think I'd like to do more, than just watch though." The text said. Tammy saw the message as well, and motioned me to look up across the hall. I looked across the lecture hall, and saw the Gothic girl Victoria casting me an inquisitive, unruffled smile. I stare at her noticing how mesmerizing her icy blue eyes are for a moment, but it along with everything that has just happened, I am left unable solidify any feeling other than confusion. Meanwhile Tammy still continues to just play with my dick the entire time.

The time has come and class is over for the day, Ms Tasha thanks everyone for coming and I immediately scramble up my things, trying my best to ignore Tammy and Ms Tasha as I make my way for the door, my head looking down the entire time. Once outside the lecture hall, I am instantly met & snatched up by Cindy and my big sister. They both have lecherous smile toward me, as they then hook either side of both of my arms, and then proceed to march with me out of the University.

"You're not going home, you're in so much trouble with me Mr." Cindy laughs. The pair marching with me in a direction I am familiar with. My mind is still blank from everything that has happened. It is almost as time is standing still, yet everything is moving so fast, and I have absolutely no say in whatever is about to come. My soul is screaming out on the inside, yet no words can come to my lips. My girlfriend and my sister are in complete control of the situation, all I am is a helpless pawn in the past & present events that are yet to unfold.

"We've got a little detour to make, before heading on today. By the way, did your like our pictures Danny?" Samantha says while our arms are all still hooked. Good god I wish Samantha didn't ask me that, my cock is still semi-erect while we are walking wherever they are taking me. I can't get the image of both Cindy's and Samantha's pictures completely out of my mind, but even worst at this moment, is that I can't forget that Tammy snatched my phone from my hand, and saw Samantha's picture that she sent me too.

"He must have liked them. You can see his dick filling up his pants a little." Cindy giggles. She then motions from my side toward my front, wrapping my arm across her waist as we walk. She is pressing her ample soft ass against my dick, making sure to swish her butt across my crotch so she can feel my dick. Samantha moves even closer towards my side while we walk, the sight of us all together is awkward to say the least. My own sister is walking arm-in-arm with me, while my girlfriend is guiding me from the front. What would people think if they saw us all walking down the street like this.

"Did you like my panty stain?" Samantha leans in and whispers towards my ear. A shock struck me in the heart, as my dick began to instantly fatten off of the words my sister had just said to me. It is embarrassing to think about, as my girlfriend is being held right in front of me as we walk. Samantha then licks the side of my ear causing me to shudder off of the feeling, Cindy giggles at my reaction as embarrassment sets in, praying to god that nobody just saw her do that.

"Samantha don't do th-" Is all I can say in response, before Cindy instantly rubs her butt against my crotch, nearly causing me to succumb to my temptations to start humping her out in public.

"He did, he really must've like both of our pictures. He dick just got harder from you doing that Samantha." Cindy chimes in. I am completely screwed, there is nothing I can say or do to gain any ground over this situation. I then notice we are back in Cindy's Sorority house' neighborhood, the girls are taking me back there it seems. Once we get to the door of the Sorority house, Cindy begins to unlock the front door, and then Samantha reaches down at my crotch from the outside, causing me to jump in shock from embarrassment of being out in public. I instantly turn to my side to try and tell Samantha that we shouldn't do this hear, but as soon as I turn my head to face her, she immediately puts her lips against my own, giving me a deep quick loving kiss, sliding her tongue across my lips, then slowly pushes it inside my mouth, as her tongue slides all across my own, let me taste my sisters warm saliva, as Cindy opens the Sorority house door while giggling.

"Come on let's go inside Danny." Samantha says to me in a super seductive manner. After pulling her lips from my own, I am still in shock that my own sister just kissed me right out in public like that. I really hope that nobody saw that. She's never kissed me on the lips before, and she just... did it just like that out in PUBLIC? Let alone in front of Cindy's very own Sorority house. The girls pushing & pulling me inside, I quickly have time to remember just how beautiful and clean all of the surroundings inside the house are: Clean wooden floors, a huge dining rectangular dining table in it's own area, a lounging area with a huge flat screen T.V with comfortable sofas and recliner seats surrounding it. The house is truly immaculate, from what I've been allowed to witness thus far.

Both girls pull me by the arms, into the lounging area of the of the house. They center me to stand right in front of the television. It was at that moment I had realized, that the house was strangely empty. School had just let out, so shouldn't the other house members start showing up here soon? I'm not supposed to actually BE here... especially now. Samantha & Cindy both stand before me looking into my eyes. Cindy being a little shorter than both Samantha and myself, where as my sister is nearly equal in height to myself. After staring at me for a moment, they both look at each other and smile. Cindy & Samantha then simultaneously begin to reach towards my crotch, I try to cover up my crotch (and hence my erection) with both of my hands, but they both swat at my hands causing me to move them out of the way.

"You know better than that Danny... Now apologize to us." Samantha says, bearing a stern yet lustful smile towards me.

"You know you're not allowed, to hide this from us. We can play with it whenever we want." Cindy responds.

"I... I'm... so-" Is all I can get out. Still unable to get over everything that's happened recently. Samantha had just KISSED ME right out in public, not to mention what's going to happen now that TAMMY knows what's been going on between my sister and I...*

"Mmmm what? I can't hear you Danny. Is there something you'd like to tell me? Is there something you're hiding from me right down here? What else have you been hiding from me? I heard you've done some things here at the Sorority." Samantha says directly. Wrapping one arm around the back of my neck, cupping the back of my head with one of her hands, all the while beginning to unzip my pants with the other.

"He's been doing naughty things in other places as well, from what I've heard. And he hasn't even had the nerve to tell ME about it. And I'm his girlfriend." Cindy then says. Rubbing the bulge in my pants, as Samantha continues pulling my zipper down. God I really don't want them both to find out what happened yesterday. I don't want Samantha to know, what took place here between Cindy and I either. My face starts to get hot from the embarrassment of the situation. I feel as if I'm being interrogated.

"Well you're not going to be hiding anything anymore Danny. Especially THIS!" Samantha states, as my underwear-covered cock flops out from my pants.

"Look how fat it's gotten. You've honestly been turned on the entire time haven't you Danny? I felt it slapping my butt when we were walking together." Cindy then states as she looks up into my eyes. Extreme nervousness starts to set in. My sister had just unzipped my pants right in front of my girlfriend, not to mention I'm still in this place where I am not even supposed to be. What going to happen if we get caught again? I don't want to get into any trouble, but neither my girlfriend nor my big sister will cut out this charade.

Samantha and Cindy then both proceed to unbutton my pants, and pull them down to the ground along with my underwear. My exposed erection then springing upward due to it's freedom. They both kneel down and untie my shoes, removing them and then causing me to step out of my clothing, which they then toss over onto the floor behind the couches, before standing back up to face me.

"Wha... What about your HOUSEMATES Cindy? Aren't they going to- Mmmmbh!..." I blurt out instantly, but again I am cut off this time with another kiss from my sister. Placing both of her hands onto my cheeks, she holds me in place where she pecks me gently on my lips with her own. My heart begins to beat a little faster. Fight it as I may I actually LIKE the feeling of her kisses. My cock starts to throb a bit harder, as Samantha again slowly slips her tongue back inside of my mouth. Her tongue begins to lift up my own from inside of there, she then rolls her tongue across the side of mine, then to the top where she pulls hers back until she flicks the tip of my tongue letting me have a full tastes of her thick warm saliva. Samantha tilts my head back a little, never letting go of my face. My eyes start to close from my sister taking control of me, she then lets a large amount of saliva flow from her mouth into my own.

"WOW his dick has really gotten fat. You just got horny from kissing your SISTER, didn't you Danny? You should be ashamed." Cindy says aloud. My cock is super hard from the kiss Samantha had just given me. Samantha then pulls her mouth off of my own, leaving a trail of saliva running to my lips to hers, which then stretches and breaks apart which falls to the floor between us.

"No wait! I didn't-" I barely get out before losing my breath. Samantha is staring at me, bearing a loving/lustful smile. My erection is too full, and my arousal cannot be hidden, no matter what I say to try and improve the situation. Cindy and Samantha then both proceed to grab my shirt together and raise it up over my head, taking it off and then throwing it behind the couch, along with my pants and underwear.

"Did you enjoy kissing me like that Danny? I'm your big sister after all. You really should answer your girlfriend." Samantha says to me, looking me deeply in my eyes. It is then I feel a hand wrap softly around my penis. I look and see that Cindy is beginning to stroke my hard cock, I begin to tense up off of the pleasure of her hand sliding back and forth, causing my hips to move a bit on their own. Cindy keeps stroking me as Samantha watches me twitch and shiver in embarrassing pleasure.

"Well...? Did You? Did you like kissing your sister? Your dick can't lie to me Danny. Are you going to apologize for kissing another girl right in front of me?" Cindy says, looking up at me while still stroking me, never letting go of my erection.

"Cindy ple-please, I didn't mean for-MMPH!" Was all I could say, before Cindy turned my head towards her while holding the bottom of my chin, standing up on the tips of her toes, and then began to kiss me right that instant. My cock immediately jumped in her hand, the feeling of Cindy taking control over me again with her kissing me just like last time was exquisite. Her soft delicate lips coming into contact with my own. Our lips had locked, they let each other go, and locked again before her dance slipped almost desperately into my mouth. Cindy didn't even care that I had JUST kissed my very own sister like this, or the taste of Samantha's saliva was still in my mouth. Cindy's tongue searched across my own for whatever it wanted, her tongue waded through the pools of saliva inside of my mouth, and spread the liquid all over my tongue as we kissed.

I wanted to just reach out and hold Cindy in that moment, it was then Cindy had broken the kiss and pulled away from me, looking coyly into my eyes as Samantha was now doing as well. I stood there looking at them in a dizzy & confused manner, longing only for more of their attention. The girls both looking at me like they had achieved what they wanted, Samantha and Cindy both then pointed directly to the floor. I needed no further instruction, and immediately got down on my knees... both of them this time. I placed my hands onto my lap and looked up at my big sister & my girlfriend, awaiting whatever command or wish they demanded for me to fill.

Samantha & Cindy stepped merely inches from my face. God I loved being in this position, they were both like goddesses towering over me. I almost felt unworthy to be in this position, having both of their crotches so close to my face, I could practically catch the smell of both of their vaginas emitting through their jeans, it was then I heard both of them speak down to me.

"So, is what I've heard true? Have you been drinking any other girl's pee pee asides my own Danny?" Samantha stated, as she points one of her fingers at me.

"You're a terrible boyfriend Danny! I've heard you've been eating out other girl's pussies and butt holes asides mine without permission." Cindy says, as she also points at me with one of her fingers as well.

Their accusations catch me by surprise, instant shock hits my face as I then look downward in shameful truth. I can't lie to either Cindy or Samantha, I had just serviced both Cindy's roommate and our teacher just the other day, and now I'm busted, and down on my knees being pointed at for my wrong doings.

"You're the most horrible boyfriend ever, I shouldn't even give you the privilege of looking at my pussy right now." Cindy says, as she begins to unzip her pants right in front of my face.

"You've obviously forgotten your place AND your responsibilities to my pussy, but I'm going to teach them to you again WELL!" Samantha says down to me, as she then points her finger at her zipper. I hurriedly take my hands from my lap, and reach out and undo the button of Samantha's jeans, and then carefully pull down the zipper of her pants, as I hear a slight giggle coming from Cindy. The scent from my big sisters crotch, grows more and more stronger the lower her pants zipper goes. I squint my eyes in delight for a moment, the warm musky fragrance of my sisters sweaty vagina, has me taken aback as I deeply inhale the scent, coming from between her legs.

"You missed that didn't you Danny? The smell between my legs." I sit there with my mouth hanging open a bit as I stare at her light green underwear. I'm reminded of the picture she sent me today during class. My heart starts to beat a little faster, as I'm mesmerized by the sight of my big sister towering over me, with her crotch right in my face.

"Oh my god you are so beautiful." I say directly to Samantha's crotch, causing her to laugh out loud from up above me. It is then I feel a hand place onto the top of my head, turning me to face towards Cindy's crotch, where her pants are now unzipped but not unbuttoned.

"You need to pay attention, to my pussy Danny." Cindy says, I hear Samantha laugh again at the way Cindy's immediately taken control of me.

"I-I'm sorry Cindy. I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." I say, staring the visible section of her light blue underwear that's being covered by her jeans. Cindy's musky pussy fragrance was starting to go up my nostrils, now that I was more focus on her crotch at the moment. Cindy's wonderful scent caused me to instantly twitch and shake a little bit, while down on my knees. I immediately started breathing in quite heavily, trying to capture her full musky pussy aroma.

"Sniff it harder Danny. Tell my pussy you're sorry some more." Cindy laughs above me. I instantly reach out and unbutton her jeans, causing them to fly open a bit, exposing her light blue panties more so, and the scent of her vagina to come out stronger through her underwear. I start sniffing her panties and thus the wet spot between them even harder. Cindy places one hand on top of my head, as I keep sniffing between her legs like a curious little puppy, searching for something it has lost. Samantha is chuckling at how faithfully I am sniffing Cindy's panty covered vagina, I do not care, as my girlfriend's pussy has been unforgivably neglected by me, and I intend to sniff up all of her wonderful musty fragrances now.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I've been neglectful. I haven't been sniffing your pussy, or licking your ass lately. Please forgive me for being so stupid and negligent." I say to Cindy's pussy, after I pull away from her crotch. Cindy then pulls my head back between her legs like her own little toy, and then holds me there, as I let her push my face wherever she wants.

"He really deserves to be punished though. He hasn't even confessed to us what he's been doing lately." Samantha says to Cindy. I hope and pray she's not talking about what happened yesterday with Ms Tasha and Tammy in the lecture hall at school. Cindy continues to maneuver my face around the wet spot of her underwear, and she then I hear her respond to my big sister up above me.

"That's right. Are you going to tell us Danny? We've heard you've been messing around." Cindy says down to me while holding my head, starting to hump my face and lips with her panty-covered crotch. I can't even say anything, as my girlfriend and big sister start laughing at me being used at the moment. Cindy lets go of my head for a moment, I then try to learn back to look up at them, and tell them it wasn't my fault.

"I couldn't do anything, it's not my fault. I didn't want to, but they jus- Mmmph!" are all I can say, before Samantha then forcefully grabs my head again, and then pulls my open mouth to the crotch of her panties. My big sister just holds my face as close as possible to the lips of her pussy, she is keeping her panties in my mouth, all I can do is stare at her crotch as she continues to control me as Cindy bursts out loud laughing at me from above.