Golden Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut and serve me Danny. You've been such a low-life of a little brother just now. You mess with other girls recently, and now you choose your own girlfriend's ass over MINE? I am your sister." She then scolds me, causing Cindy to laugh as my face and lips get pulled deeper into Samantha's butt. I place my hands on both cheeks of her soft curvy bubble ass, and just let Samantha wipe my face up and down the crack of her pussy & behind.

"Wow, he's not even resisting. Do you LIKE the smell of your sisters butt or something Danny?" Cindy asks from behind me.

"Answer her. Tell her your big sisters ass smells great." Samantha commands. I turn my head to the side as Samantha still holds on to it, and then properly address Cindy, telling her how good it smells.

"Samantha's ass is really wonderful. It's big, it's curvy, it's so soft and comfortable, the smell back here is amazing. I could sniff her wonderful big ass for the rest of my life, and be so happy as I serve this sweet big derriere." I say to my girlfriend, as Samantha then turns my face back toward her behind.

"Now lick it Danny! You'd better lick it good. Make sure your girlfriend sees you, happily cleaning out my ass & pussy right now." Samantha orders me. I need no further instruction, and proceed to open my mouth wide, sticking my tongue out, and I take long lengthy licks, up and down the crack of her pussy hole and her butt. The taste changes when I go from her ass to her pussy, and from her pussy to her ass. Samantha's cum is really gooey today, it seems to stick onto my lips, and trail all the way to her butt hole, where I push my tongue in a little each and every time.

"Stop being disrespectful to my ass. You need to get all of that musk off of it boy." Samantha says, knowing she is my superior. She is right, it is my duty to clean her bottom; I must make up for any lost time, and make sure my sisters butt isn't sweaty or smells anymore. I push against her ass hole with my tongue over and over, getting it inside a little deeper each and every time. Her taste back here isn't as tart as Cindy's ass was, but it is warmer & stronger smelling by comparison. I wonder if it's because Samantha's ass is bigger, her derriere carries a stronger fragrance because of it.

"Hnnnnnn-mmmm-mmmm-mmmmmm." I say, as I continue to show her I will not resist her ass. I pull my tongue from out of her hole, causing a little bit of my saliva to pop out of it, as I go back down to lick the smell and juice from her pussy entrance. Finding my way down to Samantha's clit, I flick it constantly with my tongue, causing Samantha's big bottom to shake against my face.

"Ohhhhhh... mmmmm Danny." I hear Samantha from over in front of me. I then heart Cindy giggling, as I continue to massage my big sisters clit. I can see more of her natural juices starting to spill out of her pussy, but I dutifully catch them quickly, and swallow Samantha's liquids making sure my beautiful sister doesn't get messy down there. I lap at her clit some more, apologetically making it up to her, that I had been selfish and not serviced her pussy, like a good brother is supposed to.

"Good boyyyyy... that's a good boy Danny." Samantha swoons, as she is now looking forward, enjoying my tonguing of her clit repeatedly. I see her juices leaking out again, and I then slowly run my tongue up and down the length of her pussy, savoring the wonderful flavor. I hear the -click- sound of a camera phone app, then what sounds as if the video recorder turning on. It could only by Cindy taking a picture & video of my face in my sisters butt. I don't even stop to turn around and stop her, Cindy has control over me too. Whatever she wishes to do, I will never argue with her.

"Mmmmm get your mouth up on my ass hole Danny. Make it feel good once again." Samantha demands of me. I instantly obey my big sisters command, and open my mouth wide to lick up any musk that has gathered by her asshole. Before my mouth can make contact with Samantha's ass once again, I feel a burst of warm air, spray right inside of my mouth, and again right in my face. Cindy bursts out laughing, as Samantha looks back at me smiling deviously. I close one eye and turn my face away just like with Cindy, the aroma from my sisters round ass surrounds my entire face and mouth.

"That's right. Smell your big sisters ass scent. If you're going to mess with other girls, THIS is what's going to happen to you, for you misbehaving Danny." Samantha says looking at me, before blasting another puff of her derriere gale right into my mouth and my face. I merely sit there in silence, not even trying to avoid my sisters farts right into my face. The smells of her ass completely surrounds me, I can't detect any fresh air, the entire world smells like my big sisters bottom.

"Now lick it clean. Make my ass happy Danny. You're going to STOP neglecting it from now on." Samantha hisses towards me. I hypnotically lower my mouth towards her tasty ass hole once again, and lap at it, feeling little spurts of wind on it, but I lick her ass hole over and over, getting it wet with plenty of saliva. I give her ass hole a loving kiss, as I then think to myself Cindy probably recorded me just letting Samantha fart right in my mouth and my face.

"Danny... your Sissy needs to pee. Put your mouth down there, and let me go right in it." Samantha says, in the most seductive voice I have ever heard. My lust being controlled by my older sister, I quickly put her pussy completely inside of my mouth. I know the drill and show absolutely no disrespect, as I then sit there in silence allowing my big sister complete access to my mouth, to piss inside whenever she wants.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Samantha swoons, as she wiggles her big ass back and forth. I make sure to try my best to keep her pussy in my mouth, it is then another light burst of air emits from her behind, hitting me right in the eyes and my forehead, before 1... then 2... then 3 droplets of her piss fall onto the front of my tongue. The flavor... the glorious salty flavor, of my big sisters urine wakes up my senses. I stay down on my knees absolutely relishing in it's taste, I had almost forgotten how delicious Samantha's urine is. Samantha starts to giggle a bit, as I move my tongue around striking her clit. I am trying to spread it's heavenly flavor all over inside my mouth, hitting her clit accidentally with my tongue a few times as I am doing so.

"Wow, he must REALLY like the taste of your pee. He looks like he's in paradise." I hear Cindy say from above me. She has wandered over to where I am kneeling, but I don't even care as I then swallow down Samantha's first drops.

"Ugh... your face stinks though Danny. Did you just let your big sister FART on you?" Cindy asks. Samantha then bursts out giggling, causing more of her pee to start shooting in rapid spurts inside of my mouth. Her urine sprays against the inside of my right cheek, another one skipping across the right lower row of my teeth, causing my eyes to widen instantly as I can't tell where she is going to spray next. Samantha's piss then goes back down to some slow dripping on my tongue, as I am able to guide her last spurts to the back of my mouth to gulp on it twice, getting that bit down.

"He must've really liked it, he didn't even flinch when I pooted. Just like now he's going to make it up to me for cheating, by swallowing every ounce of piss that I give him. Isn't that right boy?" My sister asks me while I'm being recorded by my girlfriend.

"Mmmmm-hmmmmmmm..." I say, with my sister continuing to let out quickening drop after drop of her warm salty piss liquid into my mouth without care. My big sister is using my like her own personal urinal, and I couldn't be any happier being in the position. I am back where I belong, a position of complete servitude to her pussy, maintaining respect & paying it full attention; Samantha needs to piss, and I will take in every drop.

"I wonder can she fill up your mouth, like I just did though Danny." Cindy says from above me. Samantha then reaches back and grabs the top of my head, pulling me in closer, creating a tighter seal from my mouth onto her vagina. All I can see is my sisters big ass right in front of my face. Samantha's stream starts to grow in strength, as it sprays downward hard onto my tongue gathering at the bottom of my mouth. I gulp down the wonderful salty acidic liquid twice, before my sister yells at me from up front.

"DON'T SWALLOW IT. Let It fill your mouth up Danny, I want you to drown in my pee pee right now." Samantha calls out to me. Cindy laughs as my eyes widen open in fright from her words. Her tasty urine continues to spray downward, causing the watery urine level in my mouth to nearly fill up. My tongue is swimming around my mouth, which is practically full of Samantha's piss. Not letting my head go, I make a sound causing the girls to laugh.

"Ullbpphhh... ullph... uuulllllp...mmmmllh..." comes from my throat. The girls hear my throat gulping down the piss, as Samantha's urine has nowhere else it can go expect down into my stomach. I keep swallowing huge loads of her piss, creating room in my mouth, which Samantha instantly fills once again.

"God, I hadn't even pissed at school today. I'm sorry Danny, you're going to have to drink a lot of Sissy's pee pee now." Samantha says looking back at me for a moment. I gulp down another throat full, of my big sisters warm urine. The sounds I am making, sounding like I am choking on her piss, causes both girls to laugh at me while I struggle to get the hot liquid down. The more that I swallow, the more she keeps filling my mouth back up again. I can't keep up with the pussy water that's being sprayed into my mouth, filling my mouth completely up again, it just pushes down my throat, causing me to gulp hugely on her piss again.

"Ohhhhh look at him swallow that. We need to fill up his mouth more often." Cindy says.

"Yeaaa I think this way is best." Samantha says, as she continues to push more down into my throat. Unable to fight the flow my sister keeps pissing into me, I give up and just let my throat accept the warm salty river of urine. My body begins to shake a little, before finally setting still, as more just keep rushing straight down my throat into my stomach. I feel like I really have to burp, but Samantha's piss is just as heavy as ever; Continuing non-stop like she doesn't even care, that she's pissing into her own little brothers mouth.

"That's it Danny. Drink up the rest of it. Be good and swallow sisters pee pee." Samantha sings. I can feel her stream finally starting to diminish, and I quickly rush to try and gulp it quickly again. I swallow & swallow & swallow what is in my mouth, regaining control of the amount I am retaining in it. I back off swallowing for a second, feeling a huge belch about to come from my stomach. I accidentally on Samantha's piss, causing some to come up my throat, and the girls burst out laughing at me once more because of it.

"That's no good Danny. You should feel honored to be getting so much to drink." Cindy calms says down to me. It is true this is one of the best moments of my life. Just like when Tammy and Ms Tasha allowed me to taste their pee. I am so happy to be alive drinking Sissy's piss like this. I snap back into position, and loudly swallow the piss that came back up, along with the diminishing stream. I feel the last bits spraying out onto my tongue, which I splash around inside of my mouth, and then swallow as well. Samantha's pussy begins to release the final drops. I swallow loudly 4 more times, letting Samantha push it all out into my mouth. Once she is finished I back my mouth off of her delicious pussy, and cover my mouth where I belch loudly once more while looking away.

"Ohhhhh was it good? Did you like the taste of Samantha's pee pee?" Cindy asks, while pointing her phone at my face. I remove my hand from my lips, and answer her question promptly.

"Uh huh, Samantha's piss is really salty. It's the best drink I've ever tasted." I say at Cindy with an appreciative smile on my face. Samantha laughs, and Cindy scowls down towards me a bit, and then raises her voice to me.

"AND WHAT ABOUT MINE DANNY? Did you not appreciate the pee I just gave you?" Cindy shouts down at me.

"You pee pee is absolutely delicious Cindy! I can not LIVE without your wonderful piss in my mouth." I instantly say, causing Cindy to look down on my with a look of approval due to my response.

"Go get our panties." Samantha then says to me, as she maneuvers off of the couch and then stands up next to Cindy. I dutuifully obey my sister, go over to their jjeans and underwear that I neatly folded up. I reach down and grab each of their panties, and present them to the girls where they then both snatch them.

"Open up and stick out your tongue." Cindy instructs me as I stand. I do as I am told, and stick out my tongue, as they turn their panties inside out. They present me with the inside wet spot that has soaked in their panties, they then one-after-another proceed to wipe the inside panty stain onto my tongue. Cindy and Samantha take turns wiping my tongue with their panties wet spots. I am starting to almost get dizzy, after gulping down so many mouthfuls of their piss, they are now making me lick the dirty spot of their panties.

"I think he maybe deserves a little reward." Cindy says to my big sister.

"He DID drink down a lot of piss just now, even more than we gave him last time at our apartment." Samantha says, while looking at me with a lustful smile. Both girls then put their panties inside of my mouth, and guide me over to the couch, where they set me down & sit on each side of me. They both lean down and simultaneously start licking at my penis. Squirming around at the pleasure from their mouths, I can't take much more than what's already happened. Samantha and Cindy keep licking my already rock hard dick, while their panties are still in my mouth. It is then I hear the doorbell ring, and we all look towards Sorority house door.

"Well... go get it." Cindy looks up at me with a smile. Samantha giggles, as I look down trying to contemplate what she had just ordered me to do.

"Go Danny!" My big sister yells at me. I'm not supposed to even BE HERE I just remember, why do they want ME of all people, to be the one to answer the door? God this is it... things have finally gone too far. I get up from the couch, and lamely walk to answer the door. Cindy and Samantha both swat at my behind causing me to move faster. I open up the door with my sister's and girlfriend's panties inside of my mouth...

"There he is!" A familiar voice rings out.

(To Be Continued)