Golden Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be quiet! Lick the wet spot in my panties Danny. My underwear has been all sticky since school, and now you're going to taste my cum again." Samantha says down to me. With her panties still in my mouth, I stick my tongue out a bit, and graze it across the underside of her panties. My tongue slides across the wet spot of my sisters underwear, tasting the old juices that has gathered there all day. Samantha never lets go of the firm grip she has on my head, she is clearly intent to showcase her control over me, I don't even mind her doing it to me though, her pussy needs to be serviced some more, and I have to taste between her legs all that she commands.

"Mmmmmm are you finally recognizing your place with me Danny? You belong down on your knees before me, for the rest of your life. Isn't that right Danny?" Samantha confidently asks from above me, while still holding my head. My arousal is starting to take over me, I'm getting so turned on from being controlled by Cindy and my big sister, I pull my head back with Samantha's hand still on my head, I look up at them and speak clearly acknowledging my place.

"Yes ma'am it is my place, I have to always get on my knees. I must always eat both of your pussies, or the hole of your asses, whenever or wherever you want or need me too. I'm sorry I haven't been licking them lately. I have been ignorant, and not fulfilling my duties. They are probably dirty right now, and I must clean them up properly." I say looking up and both girls. They both smile down at my naked self, and begin to pull down their pants and their underwear. I am mesmerized and completely in love with the sight I am so blessed to witness; Both girls get their jeans & panties to the floor, and one-by-one I untie their shoes, and hold their clothing down in place, as they step out of them safely as I protectively watch. I dutifully separate their jeans from their underwear, I then fold up their jeans neatly, and place their panties on top of them in the center. I then get up and neatly place them on one of the couches of the room.

Without so much as a word out of me, I immediately go back to Cindy and Samantha who are staring at me, checking for any signs of resistance or disrespect, and I then get down on BOTH of my knees, and look back up at them awaiting their command.

"Now what do you say to us, for allowing you to touch our panties?" Cindy says down to me, with a stern yet disciplinary smile, going across her face.

"Thank you for allowing me the honor, of touching both of your underwear, I made sure to place them neatly on top of your jeans." I say clearly to Cindy & Samantha, so both of them can hear my gratitude.

"And are our pants folded up neatly? They'd better not be just tossed over there all sloppy." Samantha verbally checks me. Looking at me with a concerned scowl across her face.

"No ma'am they are folded up in good manner. I would be disrespectful to ruin the privilege, of folding and placing your pants and underwear correctly." I say aloud to both of the girls, causing them to chuckle downward towards me, before casting lustful smiles of approval at me. With that both girls go over to separate couches, at opposite ends of the lounging area. They crawl up onto the cushions on their knees, with their hands placed on top of the couches. Poking both of their curvy asses out, they both look at me in a beckoning hungry expression.

"Now come kiss Sissy's ass Danny. Make it up to my butt. Come apologize to it, and kiss it for a long time, for you cheating on me with other girls." My big sister says to me, with a devilish grin on her face.

"You march your behind over here right now. Pay attention to my ass hole Danny. You haven't been tasting my ass enough lately, it's probably musty back there, because you haven't been licking it." Cindy then says. Both girls are calling me at the same time, I don't know what to do. I haven't been fulfilling my duties to either of them, for at least 24 hours, and now they are in need because of it.

"I... I'm sorry I haven't been good, please let me fulfill my duties." I say barely audible enough for both of them to hear. I start walking towards the center of the couches, and then turn to my right, walking over to Cindy. Looking down at her ass, her head is turned back looking at me, almost giving me a commanding stare.

"I didn't hear what you said Danny. Be good, and say it again louder for me to hear." Cindy says sternly toward me, expecting no shame in my voice, or any hiding of what I have to say, when it comes to fulfilling my responsibilities toward her ass.

"I am sorry I have not been good lately. I'm sorry I haven't been licking your pussy. Please allow me to fulfill my duties toward your ass once again. I am a lucky boy to be allowed to clean it with my tongue, please Cindy... please allow me to clean it once more." I clearly say, causing her to laugh out afterward.

" Alright you can clean it, but you're going to be punished. You haven't been respectful to my pussy or my ass, and now they're both dirty because of you. Now get on your knees, and put your face back there Danny. I'm tired of you being lazy." Cindy then says to me. With that I instantly drop to my knees, and hurriedly put my face into her ass. The aroma of Cindy's butt is really really strong, I do not mind & inhale her musky girlish fragrances, both from her pussy and her ass. My inhaling is nearly loud enough to fill the room, as I transition from sniffing her ass, and then her pussy with extreme dedication.

"That's it boy, sniff both of those holes. If they're sticky, make sure you lick up everything back there. I'd better be springtime fresh, after your mouth has serviced my butt." Cindy says reaching back and placing her hand on the top of my head. My girlfriend is intent of getting my face completely in her ass, her hold on me is tight, I can barely breath any fresh air, the entire world smells like her privates. The scent of her ass is completely filling my nostrils, and the mixed old & new cum from her pussy, is smearing across my lips, and partially getting onto my breath.

"So you're just going to ignore my ass? I told you to get over here Danny. Get your mouth over here onto my pussy and my ass hole NOW boy." My sister commanded me sternly, but I was unable to do anything except be guided by Cindy's hand, up and down the crack of her pussy and her bottom. My lust completely taking over me, I instinctually open my mouth, letting the full taste of her private holes enter my mouth without resistance.

"Ahhhh there's that warm mouth. I can feel your breath on my butt hole Danny. Keep your mouth open, don't ignore my pussy either. I want your mouth to smell like nothing, but my pussy hole and my butt. You're going to be punished for ignoring me, and messing with those other girls." Cindy partially hissed at me.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDER DANNY." Cindy yelled back at me. Her grip never losing strength on top of my head. I opened my mouth like a good boy is supposed to, and stuck my tongue out, allowing it to wipe the holes of her butt and her vagina. Cindy taste that came from her ass was really strong today. Really really tart, and super loud smelling, I accepted the sticky taste onto the top of my tongue, as I continued to wipe across it like toilet paper. I heard Cindy moaning in pleasure, as she then guided my head lower towards her vagina.

"Sissy's talking to you. I told you to get over here RIGHT NOW DANNY." Samantha hissed at me from behind. Cindy busts out laughing as she wouldn't even let go of my head. Cindy's wet juices from her pussy started to invade my mouth. Her cum had rubbed against the front of my top row teeth, even along my top lip before getting majorily inside of my mouth.

"Nope. Keep your head back there. You're going to eat your girlfriends butt in front of your sister, For being so negligent to me. Now tell me that you love my butt, and what do you think of the taste?" Cindy says, as her head is now looking forward. She releases her grip from my head, as I then pull my head back trying to breath some fresh air, and then begin to answer.

"I love it so much. Your ass is so wonderful. I feel so lucky to be able to smell it, and lick the must from it. I'm sorry I've been lazy, and allowed it to get so dirty. I need to keep it clean with my tongue." I state while looking at Cindy's soft butt.

"Now tell you're sister, what you're eating right now." Cindy says, with her head still facing away from me. I respectfully turn my head toward my sister, who is now looking at me with a lustful yet playfully annoyed face."

"I'm sorry Sissy, I'm eating Cindy ass out right now. I have been bad, and have not given it attention as of late. Her ass is so tasty, and it smells a little right now. I will clean it properly and then go ove- Mmmph!" I state before Cindy snatches my head back into her behind.

"AHHHHH that's it. Clean my booty out some more Danny. Dig your tongue deep inside, I'm MAD at you for cheating on me." Cindy states. I hear Samantha burst out laughing, as my face gets slammed deeply back inside of Cindy's ass crack. I immediately open my mouth, and lick across her still insanely tart ass hole. I'm loving the taste of her butt, the more I'm allowed to lick at it, and clean it up with my saliva. Cindy's ass is so tart yet feminine tasting, I'm so glad she's allowing me to clean it now. My tongue starts to part her ass hole open, and begins to push deep inside of it. Cindy's grip tightens a bit more, as she tries to pull my tongue into her behind as far as I can reach it.

"You are in so much trouble Danny. I'm going to PUNISH you, as soon as you get over here boy." Samantha states from behind me, causing Cindy to chuckle as her ass is getting wetter and more slippery, as my tongue tunnels in and out of her butt. Cindy begins to moan, she must be enjoying all of the work I am doing to her backside. I then yank my tongue from her bottom, and then push it inside of her pussy, causing her to almost squeak in pleasure from it's feeling jamming up inside.

"You... you TERRIBLE boyfriend. You probably did this to those other girls didn't you?" Cindy shouts. Causing me to instantly feel bad, and work even harder to pleasure her pussy. I trace my tongue up and down the entire length of her vagina, making sure any juices get inside of my mouth so I can loudly gulp them down. Cindy's cum tastes especially feminine at the moment, she must be pretty turned on, from my cleaning her holes properly.

"GET YOUR MOUTH BACK ON MY ASS BOY." Cindy shouts, causing me to put my mouth back on her butt hole in shock. I am being ordered to keep my mouth on Cindy's ass, as she gets upset thinking about what happened with me yesterday. I didn't even tell her everything, I hope she can forgive. I start lapping slowly, and try to massage her butt hole which is still musty with my tongue. I hope Cindy will forgive me, if I lick her ass hole out enough. It is then I feel a slight burst of warm air push inside of my mouth. My cheeks start to puff out somewhat, as I hear an audible (prrrrrrrnnnnnttttttt!) sound, as the taste of Cindy's ass in my mouth grows about 3 times more bitter. Shocked I then pull my head back closing one eye, as another burst of warm air which smells of Cindy's ass blasts immediately across and into my face.

"That's what you get you terrible boy. That's what you get for messing with any other girl asides me." Cindy looks back at me with an evil smile. My one eyes is still closed while looking at her, the warm air she blasted in my mouth, is starting to seep out, with a stronger fragrance of her butt, completely surrounding my head. Samantha is laughing hysterically at my embarrassment. My girlfriend just farted in my mouth and in my face out of anger, and I am on my knees behind accepting this as punishment because of my mistakes.

"Wow, Cindy just farted in your face Danny. Did you like that?" Samantha asked, still laughing at me from what she had just seen.

"Yea Danny. Did that smell good? You should thank your girlfriend for farting in your face. Now APOLOGIZE to my ass, for you messing with those other others." Cindy immediately says towards me afterwards. I look at Cindy's butt holding it with both hands, and respond to her without haste.

"Y-Yes... it smelled very good. It smelled just like your butt when you pooted in my face, Thank you very much for allowing me to have it. I'm sorry for what took place the other day Cindy, thank you for teaching me discipline with your ass here today." I say to my girlfriends behind, before dying my face back into her ass. Cindy laughs at me, and tries to push more air our of her butt. I feel a few slight puffs inside of my mouth, I do not stop for a moment though as I only focus on cleaning her ass.

"Mmmmm that's it Danny, you're learning your place. Never stop licking your girlfriends butt from now on. Now move your mouth down to my pussy Danny. Your girlfriend needs to pee now." Cindy says. I hear Samantha laughing as I move my mouth downwards, as long trail of saliva pops out from her butt, connecting from my mouth to her butt hole. Once my mouth is by her vagina, I open up wide while looking at Cindy's beautiful ass in front of my face, and I keep it there with my eyes wide open, to accept what my girlfriend wants to give me.

"Ohhhhh your mouth is always so warm, do you want me pee-pee?" Cindy says to me. Looking back at me again, wanting to ask for the privilege of receiving it.

""Mmm-hmmm." I nod my head, my words slightly muffled because of her vagina filling my mouth. Cindy turns her head forward once again, I feel her vaginas puffing back and forth a little. I wait there in silence, making sure not to move a muscle, giving my girlfriend a warm proper place to take her piss. It is then I heart a slight sigh coming from her, then something really hot drips onto the middle of my tongue.

"Ahhhh-Ahhhhh here it is Danny... Your girlfriend's gotta piss." Cindy says. I heart Samantha chuckle slightly, before a quick light stream shoots instantly to the back of my mouth, joining the first droplet that has run to the back of my mouth. It is really really warm, warmer than when Cindy last peed in my mouth here in the house, it is still sour-citrusy in flavor, not too acidic but really watery. I keep my eyes fixated on Cindy's beautiful butt, as I gently take one gulp off of her piss, swallowing down most of the stream she had just pissed into me.

"Mmmmmnnnnnnnn get some more Danny." Cindy says lustfully, as she then lets out another quick light squirt right into the back of my mouth. She squirts again with an audible (hisssss) inside of my lips. Her squirt sprays directly to the back, puddling up with her previous squirt from last time. I don't have must time to taste this load, as I swallow this torrent with 3 mild gulps. I can hear Cindy start to laugh, as she seems to become more comfortable, then shoots another fountain of her sour-citrusy right to the back of my mouth, bouncing off of it, causing it to pool up quickly on my tongue.

"DON'T SWALLOW THAT, LET IT FILL UP SOME MORE!" Cindy then tells me. I keep my eyes on her ass, Cindy continues to let her stream then come on more rapidly into my mouth. She doesn't stop her stream from flowing this time, as her piss begins to separate into different paths, causing the liquids in my mouth to start to fill and bubble. Out of fear of it I swallow one big gulp, causing Cindy to look back in me in disapproval, as she then reaches back towards my head again.

"I said DON'T swallow Danny. Now you're going to be punished again. Let it completely fill up your mouth, and see what happens. This is what you get for cheating on me." Cindy hisses. I keep my mouth pressed as tight on her vagina as I can, her pussy squirts a continuous stream of her pee pee deep inside my mouth. I had forgotten how HARD Cindy can urinate. Her piss is almost surging right down my throat against my will. The insides of my mouth are getting noticeably hot from her urine rushing inside. Cindy isn't even allowing me to swallow it. My eyes are starting to squint from the volume she is keeping inside of my mouth. It is to the point, where my jaws are completely full. Cindy just continues to look at me while smiling, holding my head to see what my throat will do. Her fountain is now shooting directly down my throat, as my mouth as no more room to give it. My throat just starts moving up and down on it's own, as my voice sounds completely full of liquid.

"So THAT'S what happens, when he can't take anymore." My sister says. My throat just continues to keep taking warm piss right down it, as my mouth stays completely full with my eyes wide open. Cindy continues to look at my gulp it, as her stream continues to let more out of her vagina. I can smell the scent of her ass still, as it seems she's still try to fart in my face. It is such a magnificent feeling, having my girlfriend completely filling my mouth without ceasing. Most other girls would at least give me time to swallow their piss, but Cindy doesn't care and wanted to see what would my mouth & throat do.

"Ulp... Ump... Glpp... Gmph!" My throat makes, as I continue to keep my eyes on Cindy's butt. She actually manages to blast me in the face again, with the warm air that she was harboring in her butt; Causing my eyes to squint again as I swallow the pee. Samantha can't help but to laugh at my anguish. Cindy is being relentless, keeping my mouth completely full forcing me to swallow, and she just cut one right in my face out of punishment for my misbehaving.

"That's it, accept your punishment Danny. You're never going to be able to forget this day. You licked my butt clean, I pooted in your face, and I filled your mouth up with my pee pee, so you could learn a lesson." Cindy says while looking back at me. My throat just keeps on moving up and down, as I feel her squirting start to diminish inside of my mouth. I can feel the pressure of my puffed out cheeks, start to go back in a little as I continue to gulp and gulp and gulp. The remaining liquid that is inside of my mouth, has mostly become a heavy froth. It becomes harder to swallow as I feel the slowing stream of her urine skip across my tongue, mixing up & joining it inside, causing it to be a little easier for me to rapidly swallow.

"That's it drink those last drops. Be a good boy and swallow my pee Danny." Cindy says to me. I rapidly try to drink down the frothy mixture of her old bubbly urine, with the last streams she is pissing onto my tongue. I accidentally belch extremely loudly onto her pussy, with her urine dripping into my mouth still' Causing Cindy and Samantha to both burst out laughing at me because of the sound. I regain my composure, checking my attitude and go back to swallowing it all down finishing it off. Serving my duty and my girlfriend's pussy. I belch again a little more quietly, and thus begin to lick Cindy's pussy absolutely clean. I go back to her butt hole once more for good measure, and lick it a few times to make sure it's no longer sticky, and the fragrance from her butt, is no longer musty like it used to be.

"HURRY UP AND GET OVER HERE. What the hell is wrong with you Danny?" Samantha quickly chastises me from behind. Giving Cindy's ass once last survey as she looks back at me, I see it is clean enough, before quietly standing up and walking over towards my big sister. My erection is noticeably throbbing, and Samantha is looking at it while looking back. I come up behind her, and promptly get on my knees as her sweet big ass consumes my entire view.

"I can't believe you Danny! You chose Cindy's ass first over MINE?" Samantha berated me.

"I'm really sorry Sissy! Please don't be mad with me. it's just Cindy hasn't been served in the longest, I had to gi- NNNFFFFH!" Are all I can say, before my big sister reaches back, and jams my face directly against her butt hole. Her ass crack is really warm as my face buries into it, the scent of her pussy hole and her derriere are really strong, as I can no longer detect any fresh air, only her ass scent.