Golden Lust Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's big." Victoria says with her usual soft spoken tone, looking up into my eyes with her curious facial expression; Continuously running hand across my chest, starting to make me feel my heart beating become even stronger. My breaths start to become even heavier, and then the taller Gothic-looking girl walks over next to me. She places one of her hands on my shoulder, and the other down to my penis, and begins following the stroking motions along with Victoria. Looking over into her chilling icy eyes, I feel myself almost becoming faint. My mouth starts to hang open, as she merely continues to smile at me; Still sucking on her lollipop yet saying absolutely nothing. Her scent is just as good as Victoria's, almost absolutely identical in every way. I'm starting to get lost in her eyes, almost completely where I am. They both simply continue to pull at my dick, and I start to yell out; Falling deep into a lust induced haze.

"Hnnn! Mnnnnn! Hnnnn! HNNNNNNN!" gets screamed outs as Samantha's & Cindy's panties block my voice. An immense orgasm nearly hits me, but then Victoria and the taller Gothic girl let go of my cock; Causing them to step back & simply look at me. My body feels light, breezy, cold, & warm all in the exact same moment. I nearly busted a nut all over the floor thanks to these two strange girls, all I can do is look at them nearly shaking & breathing profusely; As saliva starts to run down out of my mouth. My saliva strand continuously falls directly onto my penis, as I try to catch my breath while staring at them.

"Look sweet sister, his love is starting to leak out." The taller goth girls says to Victoria, in a calm soft-spoken tone; Maintaining eye contact with me the entire time she speaks to her. Oh my god it really is true. This older Gothic-looking student, is Victoria's big sister. The only thing I can do is look at them breathlessly, feeling each of my heartbeats coursing through my body.

"Yes beautiful sister, I want to have it. I want to taste his love." Victoria says back to the girl in a matching soothing voice; As they simultaneously walk back up to me, and together start sliding their hands from the base of my cock, all the way up to it's tip. Once their hands reach the precum that is leaking out from my cock, they both intertwine their fingers together; and start to spooning up the steadily bulging liquid coming out. They both turn towards each other, and begin looking into one anothers eyes; As they stick their tongues out past their lollipops, and begin licking at their fingers in a spooky/haunting sort of way. I can't believe what I'm seeing, still holding my girlfriend's and big sisters panties inside of my mouth. This is absolutely mesmerizing to watch. I had just received a double-handjob from two stunningly attractive Gothic chicks, and now they're both licking at my precum AND sucking on lollipops at the same damn time. They continue to run their tongues up and down each and every one of their fingers, truly looking as if they're making sure that the sticky liquid that has come out of my penis, is devoured and not letting any at all me missed. The taller Gothic girl then touches her index finger to the tip of my cock once again, and then repeatedly pinches the tip very slightly to bring out remnants that are still left inside. I moan a bit from still being very sensitive, and feel small glob of silky precum erupt from my cock. She then points her index finger & her thumb upward, and looks at her sister with a smile. Then Victoria leans in toward her older sisters fingers, and then they both start licking at the small bubble of liquid that is on the tips of older Gothic girls fingers.

"Damn you two are so nasty together. You didn't even care that you were doing that with a Freshman. And I thought you didn't even like men anymore Anastasia." Tammy then says from over to the right of me, before getting up off of the sofa; And walking over to Victoria, her older sister, and myself.

"You're right. Being with that ass hat Lance, is enough to make any woman want to quit being with men." The taller Gothic girl responds back to Tammy. What did Tammy just call her...? Anastasia? That's a really pretty name. I really haven't met too many girls who's had that name before. Standing there in silence & still recovering from what Victoria and her big sister did to me, silence feels to be the best answer; As the girls appear to be talking about something important amongst them.

"You even cut your hair shorter, after you broke up with him. If you hadn't done that, you and your little sister would be almost impossible to tell apart... asides from the height that is." Tammy chuckles, while conversing with Anastasia.

Immediate shock sets in with Tammy's words. Victoria had mentioned back in class not too long ago, that Lance's ex became a lesbian... she was referring to her own SISTER?

"It doesn't matter really, that Dan here happens to be a Freshman. When you said he's kind, and actually enjoys giving of himself to make girls happy; Which is rare, that's all I needed to know. Most of the guys here at school are selfish & immature, the only thing they can think about is themselves." Anastasia responds back to Tammy.

I start to lower my eyes a little, and begin thinking to myself. I guess it can't be denied at this point. Making sure that the girl is always happy first, has always been a priority with me. It felt kind of embarrassing to have this mindset here at college. Most of the guys my age only care about, how many girls they can get to suck their dicks; And then brag about what they've got the girls to do for them, even if the girls really weren't that into it. There is a certain 'Joy' that I get, that knowing the girl is completely satisfied... even if...

"And don't forget. There's those OTHER THINGS about him, that makes him special." Cindy says from over to my left, before getting up and walking over to Victoria, Anastasia, and Tammy who are standing before me. All of the girls are looking at me simultaneously now.

Tammy is showcasing her usual mischievous grin, as Victoria looks up at me with an inquisitive expression again while sucking on her lollipop once more. Anastasia maintains a cool relaxed expression, almost as if she's glad to have met me here like this. She sucks on her own lollipop as well once again, continuing to give me a cool relaxing smirk.

"Like how turned on he gets, once a woman completely takes control of him." Samantha then says, as she gets up from off of the sofa, and joins all the other girls standing ahead of me. My cheeks start to burn red slightly, off of the coarse truth of Samantha's words. God why in the world is this happening? Why are they making me the center of attention like this? I'm standing here with my girlfriend's and sisters dirty panties in my mouth, and now both of them along with three others girls whom I don't even know all that well, are all monitoring me while I'm completely naked in a place where I'm not even allowed to be. What's even worst... why does it... turn me on? My erection starts to throb a bit, reflecting on what my big sister had just said.

"How did you find out, that he likes playing with girls piss?" Anastasia says to Samantha. Causing my eyes to open wide with embarrassing panic. I look over at Samantha and speak out, pleading in a way for her not to talk about this.

"Nnnnnn! Nnnn-nnnn-nnnn Smmmmtha!" I say, before Cindy steps closer to me; And touches one of her fingers to my lips.

"Shhhhhhhh let your sister speak Danny. We all need to know this, it helps us learn what you like." Cindy says in a softened tone, giving me a kiss on my left cheek afterward.

"You do really stink though Danny. I think me and Samantha punished you good." Cindy then says with a giggle, causing all of the other girls to start laughing audibly, with the exception of Victoria. Her eyes just stay locked on to me, monitoring every little move that I make.

"Well then. How did I find out? Oh yea I found out personally how the little pervert thinks, when he came home from and left his cellphone unlocked. I was quick and looked through it, and saw a bunch of pics of girls pissing in it. Ever since then he hasn't been able to hide his secret fetish from me." Samantha says, in her usual playful demeanor.

"How did he respond?" Victoria asks Samantha, as she turns away from me for a moment to look at her.

"It just so happened that I had to piss at that moment. I told him I needed to go potty, I think that word turns him on; Saying Piss or Pee or Potty really gets to him. I was able to just LEAD him into the bathroom of our apartment an-" Is all Samantha can say, before I start speaking more loudly; Trying to get her to stop spilling out all of this.

"NNNNNN! DNNNNT!" Are all I can briefly say, feeling my cock start to throb even harder; Before Anastasia herself comes over to me, and whispers in my ear.

"You know what... Danny? I really need to go to the bathroom right now. Will you follow me up there, and help me with it?" She then looks at me with her spellbinding blue eyes, causing my voice to lose it tone; As I look at her in disbelief. Anastasia sucks on her lollipop and stares as me, in a similar manner as Victoria.

"Well then, before I was rudely interrupted; I was going to say that when I got him into the bathroom, he did exactly like I told him to, and he pulled down my underwear for me. He saw there was a wet spot in them, and he could hardly take his eyes off of it. He helped sit me down on the toilet like I was a princess & he was my butler, he spread my legs wide open when I was sitting down; I asked was he happy being able to see his big sister sitting on the toilet, and he confessed that he was very grateful to me, for allowing him to see it. I gave him permission to put his face into my pussy, when I was about to pee. He didn't resist that offer at all, I knew that's what he really wanted the most. The opportunity to drink the liquid that shot out from between my legs. He swallowed it over and over as I looked down at his head between my legs, when I was finished tinkling he showed me the last bit of it in his mouth, and swallowed that down as he looked up at me." Samantha said and then giggled, blushing a bit herself.

Samantha's words made my cock as hard as it's ever been, uncaring that all of these girls are watching/speaking of me. It is then Victoria reaches out, and grabs both of my hands while looking up at me.

"I need to go potty. Will you come with me please Danny?" Victoria says to me in her haunting, soft-spoken tone; Giving me a doe-eyed look as she begins pulling me away from the other girls. Her words melt my heart as well as the last bits of my resistance. She then turns away from me and lets go of one of my hands, quickly Anastasia grabs the other; And both girls begin simultaneously leading me by towards the staircase, that leads to the upstairs area.

"Hey where are you going with my panties Danny!? I didn't give you permission to take those with you!" Cindy calls out to me.

"Give me my panties back right now! Spit them out of your mouth, and fold them up nice & neatly!" Samantha then howls at me, in playful excitement.

Instantly remembering to always show respect; Releasing my hands from Anastasia & Victoria, I calmly walk back over to where Tammy, Cindy, and Samantha are still standing. All three of them place their hands onto their hips, as I attempt to start pushing the dirty panties inside of my mouth out. Using only my tongue to begin pushing at the 2 different panty fabrics, the distinct flavor of Cindy & Samantha's unique creamy wet spots in their underwear; Meets my tongue over & over & over again, as attempt after attempt is made, to push the dirty panties out of my mouth without success. Tammy, my girlfriend, and my big sister only continue to look at me, without offering any assistance. I start moving my mouth in a chewing motion; Adding this with the pushing back and forth with my tongue, the panties start to protrude out of my mouth a little. Even after Samantha's and Cindy's panties are outside of my mouth slightly, the strong flavor of their tainted underwear is still heavily on my tongue. I chew more and more on the two pairs of female undies, flicking and pushing against them repeatedly with my tongue, trying to get them all way out. The distinct bitter feminine tastes of their pussies & ass spots, constantly scrape across my tongue; As I push a little more & harder, into the fabric of their stuck underwear. Finally getting most of the panties out, using my lips & the tip of my tongue; The panties cascade onto the floor, causing all of the girls in the house to erupt into joyful laughter.

"Now hurry up Danny, don't waste time. Fold up those panties, and come back over here quickly." Anastasia says from behind me, over on the staircase.

I look back at her, then down at the 2 pairs of dirty panties, that are laying onto the floor at my feet. I kneel down and individually fold them both up neatly, then walk them over to Cindy's & Samantha's clothes, that are behind the couch that I had folded earlier.

"Wow he's truly learning how to be a REAL man. I'm starting to get a little jealous that he's YOUR boyfriend Cindy." Tammy says while giggling slightly.

"Yep, that's MY Danny. But it would be unfair not to share those talents." Cindy happily responds back to Tammy.

Placing the two folded pairs of panties onto their perspective owners clothes, I immediately walk back to the staircase; Where Victoria & Anastasia quickly grab me by the hands once again, and begin leading me up the staircase, to the upper floor of the house.

"That was good Danny. Come with us now." Victoria then says, as she looks back at me with that wide-eyed inquisitive expression; As her and her older sister march ahead of me, holding both of my hands just like it was the last time I was here with Cindy. Walking behind them I can get an excellent view, of both of their behinds swishing in front of my face. Amazingly both of them have a GREAT amount of cushion on their rears. To both be so slender & streamlined in their physique, both of their bottoms absolutely bubble out beautifully, and wobble; As their hips sway left and right in front of my face. My mouth hangs open for a moment, as I am amazed by what I am seeing; Still being guided slowly by the both of them up the stairs. Their asses seem to puff out more, even more so than Samantha's or maybe even Ms Tasha's; As Victoria's dark blue jeans, and Anastasia's Black leggings pants, are clearly packed to the brim in the back.

"We finally have him to ourselves, beautiful sister." Victoria says, looking directly at Anastasia.

"He is our pet now sweet sister. He is dirty though and needs to be cleaned, so we can enjoy our playtime with him." Anastasia responds, looking directly back at her younger sister.

Finally reaching the top of the staircase, Anastasia & Victoria then begin leading me past the bedroom doors, on the left & the right side of the hall. We all reach the end of the hallway, where there is a large curtained window or door which l really can't see through at the moment. Anastasia & Victoria guide me through the last door that is on the left side, revealing to my astonishment; One the largest & most extravagant bathrooms, I have ever seen in my entire life. Looking up there is a large lighting chandelier hanging over the middle of the room. To the left there appears to be four fancy-looking sinks all joined together, with an absolutely huge mirror, and plenty of lighting attached to the washing area so anyone there, can clearly see their reflection. Over to the right there appear to be four pink colored restroom stalls, with white & decal-painted porcelain looking handles. Looking a little more closely at them, it appears the Greek symbols for the Sorority are the images that are on them.

Looking ahead of me, there appears to be two VERY large showering areas; Both guarded by stained glass sliding doors, each having pictures of flowers on each of them. Victoria and Anastasia both turn to face me, Victoria showcasing her expected unreadable/inquisitive expression, while Anastasia giving me a very relaxed at calming smile. They then both proceed to reach down to the bottom of their tops, and then pull them both over their heads. Anastasia and Victoria both stand before me, showing they are wearing matching black laced full-support bras. 'They must be very close as siblings' I really can't help but think to myself. The way they speak to each other, the similar dress styles they share, and they're even wearing matching bras too? How very very strange. Both Victoria & Anastasia then go on, to hold their tops out to me with both hands. Knowing that respect must never be lost, I instantly take the black tops of both of them, and dutifully carry them over to the restroom sink. I carefully fold up Victoria's black t-shirt, then Anastasia's black crop top, and place them on the counter.

Both girls keep their focus on me, while still sucking on their lollipops. They both then raise their arms up, giving me a glances to hurry back over to them; So I can remove both their black bras off, without them having to do the work. Rushing back over to where the girls are standing & looking at me, I quickly make my way behind Anastasia. Her scent that she is giving off is really incredible. The feminine smells of her slightly sweaty skin, the scent of her hair just mesmerizes me for a moment. I go to unhook her bra from behind, and she shuffles a little where I then catch a quick glance at the crack of her cleavage; and get a good healthy look at the what size her breasts are. Looking at them I would speculate they are an average sized C-cup.

"You know you are undressing a Senior, you had better show the utmost respect Danny." Anastasia says to me softly. Freezing up for a moment, then going back to unhook Anastasia's brassiere; I successfully unhook all three of the connections, then proceed to carefully raise the bra up and off of her body. After removing her bra, I make sure to remove her arm warmers, one at a time. Walking Anastasia's bra & arm warmers over to where her top is folded, I catch a glimpse of the bra size. (36C) is writing on a little tag, I quickly fold the bra up, and rush over to Victoria; Who still has her arms raised, looking at me as if I am to get over there right now. Walking over behind Victoria I begin looking for her bra's straps. Not seeing any back there, Victoria then giggles in front of me.

"Over here Danny." Victoria says, and then pulls her lollipop out of her mouth. Walking over in front of her I notice the hooks are on the front of the bra instead. Victoria looks up at me with those mesmerizing eyes of hers, swallowing the saliva that's inside of my mouth, I proceed to try and unhook them. It is then Victoria places her hands onto my own, then stands on the tips of her toes, and gives me a gentle kiss on my lips; Before sinking back downward. Anastasia's then giggles herself, as I look back in Victoria's icy blue eyes. Not really even know what to say or even think, I proceed to just unhook all three connections that are on the front of the bra. Getting the undergarment off, I walk over to where Victoria's top is on the counter with my mind in a haze, trying not to think about what just happened, and begin to responsibly fold it as perfectly as possible. The size of her bra is written on a tag as well, (38B) is the size that is written on it, before I walk back over to where Victoria & Anastasia are still standing now topless. Both of their nipples are a rich cinnamon brown, they both simply gaze at me with their blue eyes; Signaling to me without a word, what needs be done next.

"Victoria just kissed you Danny. Did you like that? She's a Freshman just like you." Anastasia says down to me, in her usual calm relaxed voice. Saying nothing back in response, I simply kneel down in front of the older of the two Gothic sisters, and begin to untie her black combat boots. It's unbelievable; Victoria had just kissed me. It's true it is my duty, to make sure a woman is completely happy without complaint. But why would she kiss me right out in the open like this? I don't want to think about it but... Victoria (and Anastasia for that matter), are extremely attractive, in their own unique ways.