Golden Lust Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did that make you excited Danny? It appears that you are." Victoria then says down to me afterward. I really try to hide it, that her kissing me on the lips like that, really turned me on. Victoria is just so damn sexy, in an unorthodox sort of way. I never thought that a Goth chick could be so sexy, but these two are ridiculously attractive; I really shouldn't think about it... Cindy might get mad. Getting one of Anastasia's boots completely unlaced, she steps out of it; As I begin to service the other one for her. Trying to focus on quickly finishing up the other boots laces, Anastasia then speaks over to her younger sister.

"His phallic symbol is sticking out sweet sister. We must feed on his lust and excitement." Anastasia says from above me; Causing me to freeze up momentarily, due to the sheer way the two sisters interact with each other. I feel as if I've been pulled into some alternative dimension, and now I'm completely at the mercy of two lust-filled demoness; Who are planning out exactly which way, they are going to devour me whole.

"I want to play with it beautiful sister. I've wanted to play with him, ever since learning of how he is. I need to thank Cindy, for finally sharing him with us." Victoria responds back to her sister. My eyes widen because of her words. Did Cindy & Samantha actually set this whole thing up on purpose? Was it their intentions just to lure me here, to be messed with by Anastasia & Victoria now?

"As do I sweet sister. After you told me about him, it made it excited. He almost seemed too good to be true, but he looks absolutely delicious... What...? You stopped untying my boot. Don't you WANT for my unholy waters to come out on you Danny? You're thirsty for all of it right? If you don't untie my boot quickly & respectfully, I may not allow you to bathe in it." Anastasia says down toward me, in a sultry emotive tone. I try to ignore the question, though my cock jumped repeatedly in absolute thrill. I instantly hurry up & get her second boot untied, causing her to giggle at my haste. Anastasia gently steps out of it, and I quickly pick them both up, and walk to set them by the sink area. Rushing back now to where Victoria is setting; I kneel down as fast as I can, and try to undo the belt straps, of her multi-buckled boots. It is then Victoria pulls her foot backward, and then speaks down to me herself.

"My unholy water is about to come out of my nether Danny. Do you really want to catch all of my unholy waters on your face and in your mouth?" She directly asks. Her words & haunting voice, similar in tone to her big sisters; Cause me to tense up with extreme excitement, as my mind feels as if it's now being controlled. My dick starts to painfully throb over & over with desire, at the mere thought of this cute Gothic girl, and her hot older sister's precious warm piss liquid, raining & squirting out of their pussies, directly down everywhere onto me. God I do want to feel their hot pussy water flow into my mouth. I want to be blessed by it. It's so embarrassing but I want to feel their golden nectar splash all onto my face. I want to taste both of their wet piss together, and have them share such a valuable priceless liquid with me, as undeserving of such hidden treasure that I am. My voice begins to lose it's tone, as desire is quickly overpowered by extreme embarrassment, to such shameful feelings.

"Look at our nethers Danny, tell us the truth. What do you really want right now? It is disrespectful to hide secrets from us." Anastasia then says softly, as her and Victoria's voices start sounding virtually indistinguishable from one another. Looking up from the floor as I have been told to do, as if I'm in a trance completely under a spell; Gazing directly into their beautiful crotches, my eyes start to focus in on what it is I am truly yearning for. Kneeling there in absolute silence, the crotch area of Anastasia's & Victoria's black pants seem to be calling out to me. The world around me ceases to even matter, as Victoria's & Anastasia's pussy regions, start taking control of me. They are the only thing that matters, and their words are supreme. I cannot disrespect two such beautiful dark fall angels, I must be polite & answer their question quickly and promptly. Looking up once again into the chilling blue eyes of these two eerily attractive Liliths; I attempt to dutifully answer Anastasia's question, but am met with a look of irritation from both them, as they suck on their lollipops while looking down at me in silence.

"Why did you take your eyes off my nether Danny? Do you not know how to show it respect?" Victoria says, looking down at me with those chilling eyes of hers.

"That was very disrespectful Danny, you ceased paying attention to my nethers. I thought Tammy & Ms Tasha, taught you better than that." Anastasia then said with a relaxed, and amused expression. My eyes widely open out of shock from what Anastasia had just said. DAMN IT. I bet it was Tammy who told Anastasia & Victoria, about what took place after school that day. Why would Tammy go and blab about that embarrassing situation that happened to me. I wonder did she tell Anastasia & Victoria what she did, when she caught me here in the house with Cindy that day? God I shouldn't be thinking about that it'll only make my cock harder. It is then the two sisters look over at each other, and begin conversing with one other due to the results of my actions.

"He has forgotten how to be respectful sweet sister, his cock is hard but he doesn't know how to pay attention to our pussies." Anastasia says while looking over at Victoria.

"He has been disrespectful to our nethers, he needs more training to understand proper nether discipline." Victoria says back to her older sister. It is then they both look down at me once again; Their icy blue eyes pierce through me instantly, it is then they both walk as closely to me as possible, and slowly begin to unbutton their pants. After their pants buttons have popped open in front of me with a *SNAP*, they then both reach for their zippers, and slowly pull them downward right in front of my face. My eyes cannot leave the showcase that these two beautiful Gothic girls, are displaying right in front of me. My mouth starts to hang right down, as they then reach for the waist areas of their pants, and both pull their black pants all the way down to their knees. Looking downward into the insides of both of their pants, I notice that both of them are wearing white G-String panties, each having dark blue polka-dots on them. Looking even closer at their underwear inside of their pulled-down pants, there are noticeable large wet spots in the both of them, which look almost oily from their liquids in the middle. Staring at both of their panties in absolute silence, completely taken aback at the beautiful sight that I am seeing, the girls both seem to be pleased with obedience & unbreakable focus that is locked onto each of their underwear.

"It appears he is learning sweet sister, he can not stop looking at our underwear." Anastasia calming says to her younger sister, from above me.

"He is finally learning how to pay attention, to what is most important of all my beautiful sister." Victoria responds back to her older sister. The smell emitting from their panties, has finally started reaching my nose. It is bitter, wet-smelling, and extremely feminine. Being down on my knees actually being allowed, to be able to inhale the aroma that is rising up from both of their stained G-Strings; Remind me of how extremely lucky I am, that these two beautiful misunderstood Gothic girls, are willing to share the smell of their dirty panties with someone like me. Keeping my eyes locked on both of the wet patches inside of their underwear, Victoria then speaks down towards me.

"So it is true. It is the liquid of the nether, that consumes your being with lust, isn't it Danny? You love the liquid that emerges from between a girls legs." She says down to me directly.

"Y-y-y-yesss." I nervously answer Victoria, keeping my eyes on her & Anastasia's soaked underwear.

"That's not good enough Danny, you must confess your sins. Be good and tell us, how much you desire our liquids of lust." Anastasia says from high above me, causing me to literally start shivering with desire. The immense need that is had to taste those sultry liquids, can no longer be denied.

"It... is... can I have it please?" I say in a hushed begging tone. Hoping that is good enough, for them both to let me maybe have a little taste of their panty stains. It is then Victoria bends down towards me, and gives me a gentle kiss on my forehead before speaking.

"That isn't good enough, I want you to tell us from your heart. Be honest and confess to us, how deeply you want to taste our nether liquids Danny." Victoria states. Maintaining that soft-spoken tone, that her and Anastasia having constantly been keeping me mesmerized with.

"Confess Danny." Anastasia then says.

"Confess Danny." Victoria then says immediately afterward.

"PLEASE! Can I taste the stain of your cum, that you've let out into your panties? I really want it. I NEED IT more than anything. May I please lick the stain of your liquids clean from your undies? I promise I'll be good, and clean up all of your old liquids for you." I say, never breaking eye contact with both of their underwear. Ashamed a little that I confessed that openly to both of these beautiful Gothic girls, but those words came straight from my heart. Every word that was said, was stated with the utmost sincerity. And I would loyally do everything that I had just mentioned, if they are kind enough to bless me, with the stains in both of their panties.

"Good boy Danny. You truly are becoming a real man. You were honest about your feelings with us, and for that It is time for your reward." Anastasia says to me, her words of praise beaming down onto me like gifts from heaven.

"Now put your hands in your lap Danny. Be good, and sit absolutely still." Victoria then warmly commands. I instantly do as I'm told, and place both of my hands onto my thighs. The girls then grab the waistbands of their pants, and begin to slide them all the way onto the floor, as my eyes remain locked onto their delicious looking dirty panties, that I crave to devour so badly. They remove their socks as well, then simultaneously pick of their respective underwear with one hand, and present both pairs of them turned inside-out directly in front of my face.

Getting both scents of their panties so close to my nostrils, the thick musky aroma of their oily pussy solutions, assault my senses almost to the point where I can't smell anything else. My eyes squint out of reaction of the purest joy. The vaginal scents of the two sisters are completely indistinguishable to me, as the feeling of intoxication from inhaling the heavy musty feminine aroma starts setting in. Taking as many deep breaths as possible, not wanting to waste a moment of this blessing & privilege; Of being able to smell the cum from their pussy holes, that have leaked into their underwear. I stay knelt before Anastasia and Victoria, staying obediently still as the pungent dank aroma emitting from their panties, carry my mind & free will completely away from me; Leaving me under control, and completely at these Gothic girls mercy.

"You need to taste it directly Danny. I want the liquids of my nether to flow through your body, so that it may forever consume you with desire for me." Victoria says downward towards me, as I remain there quietly in my knelt position.

"Now lick up all the sticky liquids that's inside of my panties, & make them clean now Danny. My unholy waters that came out my nether will purify you, and make you mine forever." Anastasia then says down to me, pushing her panties nearly against my lips.

My focus stays on the dirty underwear that is in front of my face, I start to shiver as cannot resist. The two Succubus demand that I lick their panties clean of their pussy liquid, and consume every drop of it, so my flesh and spirit may be purified by their cum. Sticking my tongue as far as I can extend it out, I slowly (very slowly) run it first up the length of of Anastasia's G-string. The extremely bitter flavor of her mixed dried & fresh oily cum, coats the top segment of my tongue; Sticking somewhat onto it, as I start to come to recognize and worship flavor of her juices. Extremely bitter in it's taste yet very feminine, it's taste and scent I can feel hovering inside of my mouth, as it's smell emits off of my tongue. Taking another long slow lick of her panties, I find a fresh spot of her cum that I circle my tongue around, trying harder to absorb the liquid concentrated in that spot of her underwear. Finishing that stroke of her panties with my tongue, I go to t to siphon Anastasia's panties into my mouth. Sucking on her panties as strongly as I can before the two girls, as to get every drop of the juices from within her underwear, that will atone me of any disrespect I have shown to their queenly pussies.

"Now look up at us Danny." Victoria says down to me. Without hesitation, my eyes instantly go up to meet hers and Anastasia's; Who are both looking downward bearing unreadable expressions. While glaring at me with their spellbinding blue eyes, they appear to be monitoring me, checking to make sure that I'm being obedient & respectful to them. Looking up at them dutifully with Anastasia's panties inside of my mouth, Victoria then slowly pushes her own G-string to join her sisters inside as well.

The identical taste of vaginal cum embedded within Victoria's underwear, mixes inside of my mouth; Causing the flavor to become even thicker, and the smell emitting out it to become even stronger. Bliss has bestowed itself upon me. I am finally able to indulge in what I have always wanted most, the simultaneous taste of old cum, that has been resting between of Victoria's & Anastasia's legs. Keeping my hands on my thighs, looking up at these two Gothic goddesses to stand before me; I only look at them in the most grateful fashion, trying to suck out every last bit, of died and oily pussy liquids that are left inside of the panties. My eyes start to wander down a bit, as the tart bitter flavor of cum in their underwear, starts to dissipate from their panties (sadly enough). Looking down a little bit, I catch a glimpse of their cinnamon colored nipples, which are sticking out showcasing their arousal.

"It is time sweet sister, My waters will start leaking out soon. He must accompany us into the showers." Anastasia says to her younger sister, while still sucking on her lollipop.

"Yes beautiful sister, my unholy waters will start coming out really soon as well. I want to let it out on him." Victoria responds back to her old sister, while maintaining her own lollipop in her mouth. It is then they both look back down towards me, and reach for their panties that are partially hanging out of my mouth. Reluctantly I do not want to relinquish them, as they start to tug at their own underwear, that they have shared with me. They tug a bit harder while starting to smile devilishly at me, it is apparent that I don't want to let the delicious pungent underwear go.

"He is resisting us beautiful sister. He has become mesmerized by the fluid of out nethers." Victoria says; While turning to look over to Anastasia, with a concerned expression on her face.

"Yes sweet sister, he needs a little encouragement is all." Anastasia responds back to her, in her cool unruffled voice. As she smiles & leans down towards me, while still sucking on her lollipop.

"Danny you did a good job at cleaning our intimates, but now is the time that you must give them back. Be good & do what you're told, and you will get a drink that's even tastier. The dark golden fluids that are deep inside our nethers, isn't that what you've been craving Danny? The unholy water in our nethers is about to leak out. If you don't give us our intimates back, we will NOT piss it out into your mouth for you to swallow." Anastasia says down to me. Instantly remember that I must be respectful, yet not wanting to really let the panties out of my mouth; I look to her and Victoria in a pleading way. Their panties are both so tasty but I know they do not belong to me, besides they both have to piss soon; And if I don't give them back immediately, they won't allow me to have it.

Slowly loosening the grip, my lips have on both pairs of their undies in my mouth; They begin to pull them out while both smiling down at me, taking the tasty treat I've been given away from me. The panties flop of out my mouth with a (slurp), as both girls then look at me. I look back up at them showcasing that I'm already missing their flavor, it is then both girls take their free hand, and pull their lollipops out of their mouths.

"Open your mouth Danny." Victoria says down to me.

"Be good, stick out your tongue." Anastasia immediately follows.

Sticking my tongue out to both girls, they then simultaneously put both of their lollipops inside of my mouth strangely enough. One is of orange flavor, and the other is of grape. Looking up at the two sisters in confusion, it is then they speak out again.

"I really need to piss beautiful sister, thankfully we finally have him here to ourselves." Victoria says to Anastasia.

"Indeed sweet sister, my unholy water is about to spill out as well. It is time that we head to the showers, so that we may release it on him." Anastasia says back to her younger sister. My eyes widen as they both reach down towards me, and hook both of my arms, helping lift me up to stand; As they then walk arm-in-arm with me, over towards the shower that is on the right-center side of the room. There appears to be a digital display, which Anastasia begins to press. It appears she setting the temperature of some kind, and then she presses a button. Suddenly the water comes on behind a large glass sliding door, and Victoria pulls it open while dragging me inside.

Stepping inside this individual shower, I am amazed just at it's sheer size. Warm water is jetting out of the walls, from multiple sqaure metals plates that completely surround us, with lots of little holes in them shooting the water out. There are also four hand-shower rods, I have never seen such a magnificent bathing area in my entire life. The two sisters each grab one hand-shower rod, as I stand there still taking in the luxury surroundings. With water hit us all from multiple directions, both Anastasia & Victoria start spraying water through their hair. Their raven black hair absolutely shines the wetter it gets, draping down at their individual hair lengths, these two Gothic girls truly are a spectacle to watch. It is then I hear a very faint (bnnnnnnnnnnnnnt) sound, and wonder what it was made that noise.

"Bitch!" Anastasia calmly hissed at Victoria, as the younger sister just turned and looked at me. Soon through all of the steam that is slowly filling the shower area, I detect a bitter smell of ass scent, it is apparent that Victoria just pooted. She stands there and keeps her eyes on me, giving me another unreadable expression. She then places one hand on her hip, and I notice that a liquid that is not the shower water, is starting to slowly run down her legs.

There are no words that need to be spoken, I carefully rush over to where Victoria is standing. I instantly kneel down in front of her, and go to try and lick her that has run down her leg. Remembering the two lollipops that are in my mouth, it is of no use I cannot get to close. Taking my eyes off of the precious piss that has run down to the floor, I stare into Victoria's pussy region & and my jaw drops by what I finally see. Victoria has a beautiful amount of black pussy hair, that is almost completely covering up her vagina. I don't have longer than a moment to look at it, before a small stream of her piss hits me right in the middle of the face; Ricocheting off into multiple directions, before a small amount runs down my lips and dripping off. Anastasia laughs calmly a bit at her sister a bit, for shooting her piss against my face. This is what I've truly wanted most however, as my tongue stretches out to my lips, to taste the hot waters that just came out of Victoria's vagina.