Golden Lust Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just let it go, right onto his face sweet sister." Anastasia says, as I get some of Victoria's urine onto the tip of my tongue. Bringing it back into my mouth to swallow, it mixes wit the orange flavor of the lollipop. Before I can swallow the first drop of Victoria's pee however, she lets out another squirt, that hips against my upper lip, and runs up the front of my face; Before running back down into my open mouth. More of Victoria's piss gathers inside of my mouth this time, however the strong flavor of her piss overpowers the two lollipops I have. Closing my mouth to try and gulp it down, Victoria's piss is noticeably tangy in flavor. Perhaps it's because of the sweet flavor of the lollipop, but her piss is not brashly salty, only mildly so compared to the other girls.

"Danny don't waste time. You need to swallow more of my younger sibling's nether piss." Anastasia commands me. It is then without warning, Victoria releases a harder torrent directly against my face and open mouth; Almost causing me to turn my head a little. Much of the liquid shoots directly inside of my mouth, causing my lips to smack off of the tart, slightly salty liquid inside. My lips start to smack as I swallow that shot down, in two frantic gulps; While feeling Victoria's stream now hitting me against the side of my cheek. Her piss is splashing and running down onto my body, I cannot let it go to waste. I immediately turn my head back into the flow, and open my mouth aiming it, to catch the hot musky liquid. The smell of Victoria's urine has started to become apparent in the shower. With my tongue out directly in the path of her piss, the force of the flow starts bobbing my tongue & the lollipops around inside of my mouth.

"I... can't hold it any longer, catch my pee pee for me too Danny." Anastasia then says, I didn't even notice that she had walked closer to me. I don't even have time to swallow Victoria's piss, before another fusillade of hot urine sprays directly onto my nose. I try to swallow Victoria's pee that is already inside of my mouth, once I gulp it down however it immediately comes up a little from me swallowing it too fast. Both girls calmly giggle a little, as I spit up Victoria's piss onto the floor in milk embarrassment. I just close my eyes and open my mouth wide, trying to find the best spot to accept both piss streams. The lollipops bounce around inside of my mouth, as I can lightly taste the grape & orange flavors of them; Being heavily masked by the aroma & bubbling sensations, of the Gothic girls precious urine that is filling up my mouth. Closing my mouth slightly, and mistakenly pushing some of it out, I pace myself and gulp down the piss, and gulp again feeling more wash down my throat, and gulp again getting most of it; Leaving some still inside so I can quickly open my mouth again.

"I truly needed this beautiful sister, he mouth is the best place to release the water. I am glad I held it in all day." Victoria says to her older sister, as she just lets her piss out without restraint onto my tongue.

"Ahhhh you are right sweet sister, we must continue to use him from now on." Anastasia responds back to Victoria. I feel my mouth nearly filling to the brim, from not swallowing quick enough because I was listening to them. The lollipops inside of my mouth start to float with the piss level inside, I bravely take a gulp of the piss with my mouth wide open causing both girls to laugh out loudly.

"You must consume our unholy waters Danny. The more you waste, the less you will be purified." Anastasia says down to me. I take a large gulp of their urine down my throat, and keep it from coming back up, as the girls continue to just shoot it all over my face. The heat and smell from both of their pee is absolutely exquisite. I hope that Cindy can forgive me, for shameless gulping down these two others girls pee pee the way I am. I have no shame whatsoever, this is my place & I love it. Feeling one of the streams start to diminish, I gulp down again the piss that has nearly filled my mouth. My stomach starts to feel noticeably warmer, no doubt because of all the urine I have gladly taken in.

"Are you almost finished pissing sweet sister? Make sure you get the last bits in his mouth, as much as you can." Anastasia says to her younger sister.

"Yes beautiful sister, I will give it all to him. I want him to desire me for the rest of his life." Victoria responds back. Gulping the bubbling liquid down once again, in found large gulps this time. It feels as if Anastasia's flow has not even begun to lose it's strength. The mixed flavor of the grape and orange lollipops, seem to have completely vanished under the warm lake or piss, that keep filling up and going down my throat every few seconds. It feels as if Victoria's stream has diminished down to only a few trickles, as Anastasia's piss maintains it's force as strong as ever.

"Wow beautiful sister, you must have really been holding it in." Victoria says to her elder sibling.

"I have not used the restroom all day, since I knew I would be doing this to him." Anastasia says back to her. It is confirmed, this whole thing was planned from the beginning. I don't care, the only feeling I know is gratitude at this moment; As my mouth begins to fill with Anastasia's wonderful liquid once more. Gulping it down over and over once more, I can feel the stream move upward towards my forehead, and it begins splashing around everywhere once more. Swallowing the last bit of urine inside my mouth and letting it hang open to catch the rest, it is then I feel both lollipops being pulled outside of my mouth. To my surprise I just keep my mouth wide open. Anastasia then aims the stream back directly inside of my mouth, and then the stream increases exponentially in it's force. The stream sprays directly down my throat hole, striking violently against my uvula I begin to choke hard on her urine, meanwhile swallowing and gasping for air at the same time. Anastasia beings to finish up her pissing on me and steps away, as I look downward a bit from still choking on piss. After coughing for a moment in the shower, I look to the girls who have turned away from me, and have placed their hands against the wall.

"Come here Danny." Anastasia says over to me.

"You are not done cleaning us." Victoria says to me afterward. Getting up from the floor and getting nearer to them; Looking down at their pussies from behind, they seem to be drawing me into them. Their moderately hairy wet vaginas look so delicious from behind, it is then once I come up next to them; They have the sticks of their lollipops poking out of their asses.

"Pull my lollipop out of my ass Danny." Victoria says back to me.

"Pull my lollipop out of my butt, then lick it clean for me." Anastasia chimes in afterward. I take both of my hands and grab on to the sticks, that are leading right inside of their derriere's. Gently tugging on him as to make sure I do not hurt their assholes, I tug gently on it, and let it slide back inside their butts, only less than it was before. I tug on their lollipops once again, and this time they both slide out even further again. I tug on them a third and final time, and both of their sticks slide out of their butts with a wet (POP) sound.

"Lick it Danny." Anastasia then says.

"Lick the taste from my ass off the lollipop." Victoria commands me to do.

Holding each lollipop in one of my hands, I obediently begin to lick them simultaneously, searching for the flavor of their butts on the candies. The taste is definitely there, as I quickly find the apparent taste of their butts on them. They both look back at me, and watch me lick the taste of their ass, cleanly from the candies. Once absorbing the flavor of their rears completely off of the lollipops that they gave me, I then notice their assholes have changed in color from the suckers. Victoria & Anastasia both look at me, casting an unreadable expression once again. I need no further instruction as I walk over to Victoria first, and kneel down before her soft bubble rump, and stick my tongue out before I begin to slowly run it repeatedly up & down, the entire length of her asshole. Victoria prrrs at my willingness to lick her ass without hesitation, she then reaches back and grabs the top of my head, as she enjoys and relishes each moment of me cleaning her. The taste of her ass is far more strong than on the lollipop, and the taste of orange is apparent on her asshole as well. Pushing my tongue as deeply inside as I can, I search for every drop of the flavor of the sucker, that has maybe seeped inside. I cannot have Victoria's ass being dirty in the least. It is my sworn duty to make sure her, as well as the other girls are completely satisfied. Pushing my tongue inside and then pulling out the taste of her ass, over and over; I can tell the taste of the lollipop has all but diminished, so I pull my mouth off of her asshole, and sniff it a couple of times to check if she is clean.

"Danny." Anastasia calls over to me. I get up and walk over a few steps to the side, and then kneel down before her priceless round derriere. The scent from her ass is stronger, now that my face is mere inches from it. Pulling both of her ass cheeks open, I can see the grape texture of the lollipop, running down towards her pussy hair. It is obvious why she called me over to her, I was being slow and now the liquid from the candy is running down her butt. I instantly dive in to clean it, I begin low near her pussy, and try to gather up all of the liquid candy, that I have carelessly allowed to seep out of her butt. The strong flavor of grape mixed in with the smell of her ass; Begins to take over my senses as the strong flavor of both of their piss, not to mention Victoria's ass, have my mind completely in a haze.

"Danny, my ass still feels dirty." Victoria calls over to me, as I then circle my tongue around her older sisters asshole.

"He is mine for the moment sweet sister. He can clean your ass more, in a moment after I am finished with his tongue." Anastasia responds back to her. She was correct my mouth and service belong to her, and nobody else at the moment. I continue to circle my tongue at her asshole tasting it, the bitter flavor of her ass coats my tongue, as I pull my tongue back a bit and swallow the tart flavor of Anastasia's butt, before diving back in with my tongue out to service her; Lapping at her asshole over and over again, it feels as if it has become properly lubricated; And I am able to now push my tongue inside of her, from below just a bit more, and can fulfill my responsibilities of cleaning her ass up good and proper. Pushing my tongue further up Anastasia's moist butt hole, the grape flavor is barely noticeable, but the taste of her ass is really strong and exquisitely feminine. I pull my tongue completely out and swallow the tart remnants of her ass, then go back to lick and her asshole over and over, before plunging my tongue in as far as it can go, causing Anastasia to scream out in pleasure. It was an exquisite sight and feeling, to be able to make this senior student cum. My duty has been served and I felt complete honor, in helping her achieve pleasure the correct way without complaint.

"His tongue truly is the best my beautiful sister. I bet Lance never licked your ass like this before." Victoria said to her older sibling. She then shot a glance at me, and that is the only sign that was needed. I stepped up from Anastasia's posterior, and walked back over to Victoria who was waiting for more treatment. I kneeled back down behind her, and parted her ass cheeks with both of my hands, before lapping back and forth again at her already well-moistened asshole.

"You are correct my sweet sister, he was FAR too selfish; But I am so happy that we have Danny now." Anastasia says. I continue to lick at the younger sisters tart asshole, taking my sweet precious time, as Victoria begins to move her ass all around in front of my face; Seeming to twitch and jerk a bit because of the treatment she was getting. Victoria began to start moaning out, as my tongue then sunk deep back inside of her derriere opening.

"Are you about to cum my sweet sister? Just ride it out on his mouth." Anastasia said to her younger sibling. Victoria began to repeatedly moan out, as I pulled my tongue out of her ass, and bang to continuously lick it clean, like a hungry kitten that has found a bowl of milk. It is then Victoria begins to scream out over and over, as I continue to service her asshole. Victoria begins to shiver, as I do not stop servicing her asshole correctly and properly; Her pleasure is what makes me happy, and I will not stop until her needs are complete. She then steps away from me, and I look up at the two sisters from the floor. It is then they both grab a hand-shower rod begin to playfully spray me down with warm water.

Moments later we all emerge from the restroom, and in the hallway, Anastasia quickly goes through the door directly across from the restroom. Standing there confused what she is doing, she then emerges from the bedroom with something in her hands. A little while later as we all come down the stairs together, I am greeted by another familiar face and voice, that I did not expect to see.

"Oh my, he's wearing a BOW-TIE. He looks absolutely adorable" The familiar voice says.

(To be continued... )