Golden Lust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock jumps a bit, and I feel a cold shiver of desire run down my spine, at what Anastasia had just said to me. I give up with messing with the touch screen only to start opening the doors to find the soda. Opening the upper-left hand door, I see lots of fruits & various foods... no soda to be found. I then bend over a bit and try the lower-right hand door, taking a gamble just to see if they might have put it in here. BINGO. I see a six pack of orange flavored sodas, I then reach in and grab them, immediately shutting the refrigerator door behind me. Carrying the connected orange soda bottles in my right hand, I notice something surprising as I exit the doorway I had just come through. From within the dinning room area, I can see that the lights had been turned off in the living room now.

Heading through the dinning room area, I walk closer and closer to the living room; To see all of the girls are now sitting down, and all of the lights have been turned off inside of the room. Looking at all of them, they all simply return my gaze with deceptive smiles. Cindy and Samantha are sitting next to each other on one couch, Victoria and Anastasia are sitting side-by-side on another, and Ms Tasha is sitting down on one by herself, while Tammy is standing up next to her elder sister.

"Come on in Danny, It's OK. We all simply have some things to discuss." Ms Tasha says out to me, in a calm and nurturing tone. Not really knowing what the heck is going on, I walk into the darkened living room holding the connected soda bottles in my hand.

"Me! Me! Me! Give me MY soda first Danny! I'm your girlfriend after all, so come over here!" Cindy immediately calls out to me. Jumping a bit and snapping out my haze curiosity, I rush over past all of the other girls, and go to the couch where my girlfriend & big sister are seated comfortably. I begin fidgeting with the connected bottles of orange soda, so I can get two off for Cindy and Samantha, it is then Cindy quickly yanks the skimpy underwear I'm in over to the side, causing my cock to flop back on out again. Shocked I try to step back from them both, but Samantha (while giggles at Cindy's abrupt mischievous antics), then begins to reach over and fondle my balls while looking towards my crotch. My big sisters expression changes as she focuses in more seriously on my nuts, she starts rubbing them very carefully trying to massage them, my dick starts to jump around a bit from my big sisters touches, and she then looks up at me.

"These big balls are kinda heavy Danny. You haven't unloaded them in a while have you?" Samantha says outright. All of the girls begin to snicker and giggle at my big sis's question, I turn away from her and finally get back to removing two bottle of orange pop for her and Cindy. It is then Cindy reaches out and grabs my semi-erect cock with one of her hands, and begins pinching the head of my penis in a milking-like motion. I moan out quite audibly, as I've been constantly getting sexually teased by all of the girls since I've GOTTEN to the house today; Rushing I successfully get two soda bottles separated, and offer them both to my sister and my girlfriend.

"Oh he's REALLY sensitive right now. He's must've been on the brink for a WHILE now!" Cindy chimes in again, still pinching the tip of my penis near the hole trying to milk me. I feel a slight wave of pleasure begin to run through me, and thtough the feelings I begin to produce a large glob of precum at the tip of my penis. Cindy and Samantha both stare at the liquid, as it begins to protrude from my dick; The bubble of liquid becomes greater & greater, to the point where it is starting to run. Both of them keeping their focus on it and take notice of it leaking, they both release their hands from my cock & my balls, and together try to catch the liquid of my penis onto their individual index fingers. Still shivering a bit but not letting go of the rest of the soda bottles, I look down to see Cindy & Samantha are making sure to catch every single bit of my precum. Appearing so focused almost as if in a trance like state, I see them stick their tongues out, and begin to slide them up and down the length of their own index fingers. Not knowing what to say, but desperately wanting to watch them, I get called over to from behind me.

"Danny bring me my soda please. After peeing in the shower, I need something to drink now." A calm semi-quiet voice rings out. I turn completely behind me to see Victoria and Anastasia sitting, and waiting for me to bring them their drinks now. Walking over to them I try to tuck my cock back into the thin underwear, while still carrying the remaining bottles of soda in the right hand. Mildly successful in tucking my erection back in, making my way to the two Gothic sisters, it is then Anastasia herself simply pulls my cock right back on out.

"Nnnngh." I utter out in embarrassment, as my cock flies freely open again in front of the two sisters. Not wanting to cause any more trouble, I try to start detaching two more bottles of soda, it is then Anastasia herself slides down onto her knees before me. Freezing for a second wondering what the hell is going on, the tall Gothic girl without warning; Moves to the side a little, leans forward, & bends down and begins to kiss me on my balls.

"Wa-Wait!? Anastasia!" I edgily cry out. The elder sister doesn't care what I say though, I feel the wet kisses of her lips pecking on my ball sack over and over. I feel my dick immediately tense up straight, as the senior student's tongue begins to trace up and over one of my balls repeatedly. I hunch down a bit from the pleasure, as the beautiful older Goth wets my balls more and more with her mouth. She kisses and licks them both some more, as I start to shake in pleasure once again. I just can't take it anymore, as I feel I'm about to explode. I remember that I need to give Victoria and Anastasia their orange soda, I fidget with the bottles & get two more of them free to give them, it is then I look down & over at Victoria, and she is completely fixated on my fully solidified erection. The younger Gothic sister is starting at my cock, with a quiet & calm fixation. Almost as if she is studying it thoroughly, she just stare at the head and not taking her eyes off of it for a moment. (God she is really cute) I can't help but to think to myself, it is then Anastasia cups both of my balls into one of her hands, as she begins sucking on them both one at a time.

"NNNNAAAaaaa!!" I scream out, as I arch back in pleasure. It feels as if the whole world is disintegrating around me, as I am getting swept up in wave after wave of lustful engulfment. It is then suddenly I feel something hot and wet on the tip of my penis. I momentarily recover from the immense pleasure of having my balls sucked on, by this hot older student who is on her knees before me, to look down and now see Victoria has my cock majorily in her mouth. I look down at her in her in complete & utter shock, it is then Victoria just looks up at me innocently, with those hypnotic icy colored eyes of hers. Realizing I had just fucked up really badly, I must've thrusted my dick into Victoria's mouth when I had got caught up in that recent pleasure; I try to pull my dick out of her mouth, but Anastasia won't let me go anywhere. She is still cupping my balls, and kissing & sucking on them as if in a trance. I look back down toward Victoria who still has my dick inside of her mouth, she still continues to look up at me, she doesn't even look angry at me for what I just did.

"Danny? Are you going to bring me a soda? Your teacher is getting thirsty. Come over here right now." Ms Tasha gracefully calls over to me. I turn my head to see Ms Tasha & Tammy, are completely watching the events that are unfolding between Victoria, Anastasia and myself. Tammy is standing there in her white t-shirt & her blue jeans she was wearing in class today, giving me her patented predatory smile; While Ms Tasha is still sitting there comfortably in her bra and her underwear, with a warm yet controlling look on her face waiting for me to bring over her drink. It is obvious that wasn't a request or a plea that Ms Tasha had just stated, that was an outright COMMAND & I'd better get over there, or who knows what they'll both do, if they lose their patience.

I turn back towards my front side and look down between my legs, Anastasia is still merrily sucking & kissing on both of my balls, getting them more and more wet with each second. But now she is looking UP towards me, showing me the icy blue eyes that her and Victoria share. I shiver almost instantly, but very briefly, checking myself as not to get too caught up in how incredible & hypnotic those eyes really are. I look slightly upward, and see Victoria still looking up, and keeping her matching eyes innocently focused on me still. I feel myself start to fall into a trance-like state once again. Victoria still looks up at me, not saying anything but seeming like she's TRYING to keep me staring down at her... and Anastasia is doing the SAME damn thing.

"Pl-... Please, alright come on... I've got to bring Ms Tasha and Tam-AHHHHHhhhhhhh!" I scream out (then hearing the rest of the girls in the room giggle), as Anastasia instantly sucks both of my balls together into her mouth. My eyes squint and I try to pull back off the got older Gothic student's lips, but it feels as if she's rolling my balls around and slobbering on them inside of her mouth. I regain my composure somewhat and look down, to TRY and convince Anastasia to stop; But my eyes see Victoria's & Anastasia's together, looking up at me & monitoring me like two curious felines, staring at me constantly & trying to lure me under their spell. The visual is simply too much. Seeing these two gorgeous raven-haired Goths, taking my dick and my nuts into their mouths is causing me to succumb. I feel myself almost starting to pass out from the excitement.

"Danny! Get that ASS OVER HERE! I want my own soda NOW!" Tammy shouts over towards me. I instantly snap back into consciousness and jump backwards, pulling my cock and nuts out of Victoria's & Anastasia's mouth, giving off a messy audible (SLURP). Looking back down towards both of the Gothic sisters, they still keep their chilly blue eyes focused on me, giving off an unreadable expression as now both of their mouths are wet & nearly dripping around their lips. They continue to stare up at me & begin to lick their lips, as I step back slowly from them, both Anastasia & Victoria continue to gaze at me while doing so. Turning away from them, and strutting over to Tammy & Ms Tasha with haste, I try to stuff my penis back inside the underwear once more, only to have Tammy violently yank it back out yet again, as I make it over to them.

"I didn't tell you to do that Danny! Who told you, you could tuck that back in!?" Tammy authoritatively says towards me, maintaining her controlling yet playful demeanor. I hear Ms Tasha giggle softly from her seat, as I look at Tammy dumbfoundedly, and then attempt to separate the last two sodas from the connection rings. Tammy then reaches around behind me, and smacks my rear, causing a loud (WHACK!) that echoes throughout the entire living room, causing all of the girls just bust out laughing.

"OW!! FUCK!" I yell out at the stinging sensation, that is vibrating off of my rear where Tammy had just hit. I fall down a bit and look at the ground, letting go of the two remaining bottles of soda, that I held in my hands for Tammy & Ms Tasha.

"What did you just say Danny!? Did you just curse at me!?" I hear Tammy say from above me, as I then hear a sound like her rattling around the belt of her jeans. From the ground I see Tammy's legs turning around, and then hear what sounds like her pants being pulled down. I finally am able to look up as the pain from my rear has dissipated, only to see Tammy now bending over with her ass (which is covered in some mid-purple colored High Cut panties), only mere inches from my face. I blink twice not knowing what to think, and my mouth hangs open a bit from the sight of Tammy's gorgeous butt, right in front of me. Her ass is really spectacular up close, not nearly as round as her older sisters, but curvy with a very VERY nice bubble shape to it. I'm completely speechless having it so close for me to witness.

"Tammy I..." is all that I can say, before a huge sound catches me off guard.

A (BBBBMMMMMMMMmmmmmph!!) sound echoes from her butt, and a warm huge gust of air blows into my face & up my nose, causing me to choke on the smell. I start to cough incessantly over and over, as all of the girls erupt into wild laughter at me. Tammy had just farted through her panties right onto my face, for me cursing loudly the way that I did. I look back down at the ground coughing on the smell of her butt scent, it doesn't stink though it actually smells really good to me, I feel my cock harden again from inhaling deeply off the scent of her derriere. The smell of Tammy's fart sticks to my face, I don't even care as I'm secretly enjoying the smell around me. I look back up at Tammy's butt and make sure that my Bow Tie is straight, before (unexpectedly) kissing her ass out of sheer gratitude.

"Hey you're really starting to like, us girls farting on you. Don't you little brother?" I hear Samantha call over to me. I don't answer her though, embarrassed a bit at my erection. I instead look back down at the ground, and attempt to reach for the two remaining soda bottles, that are still on the floor.

"Answer her Danny! You know to be polite! Always answer a girl, when she asks you a direct question." Tammy commands down towards me.

I tuck my lips in and continue my defiance, not wanting to experience the embarassing repercussions of another confession. I'd already blurted out how much I enjoyed it, when Ms Tasha farted in my face TWICE earlier. I can't show myself to be a COMPLETE degenerate in front of all of the girls... even though Tammy's fart DOES smell kinda good.

"Danny!" I hear Tammy yell out from above again, and still I say nothing. I just keep my gaze innocently fixated on her panty-covered bottom, it is then I hear Tammy growl at me, displeased with my noncompliance.

"That's it! KISS MY ASS Danny! Be a good boy, and pull my panties to the side right now!" Tammy bellows out to me. Not showing any haste whatsoever, I immediately grab the right side of her panties, covering up one of her ass cheeks; I quickly yank it over to the left, and begin kissing the warm crack of Tammy's ass.

"Ohhh he has been quite disobedient lately, it's obvious he's losing his discipline." I hear Ms Tasha calmly state from over to the side of me. It doesn't matter to me though, the only thing that matters is the priceless opportunity, to be able to worship the glorious ass of Tammy. I try to part open her ass cheeks, and reveal the brown inner crack and her pink tight asshole. Finally getting her ass nice and spread, I revel in the site that in right before me. My eyes completely fixate on Tammy's asshole and my mouth opens slightly again. All of the girls are watching me ENJOYING the chance, to worship this older students derierre but then...

(ERRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrtttt!!) Tammy farts directly into my face again. I rear back and choke heavily on the aroma that just came out of her butt, all of the girls in the room laugh wildly at me hacking off of the scent. Tammy's smell completely surrounds my head once again, I can't even get away from the fragrance. I begin to just sit very still, I then squint my eyes and begin to take VERY deep breaths, completely relishing in the feminine scent of Tammy's fart on my face.

"That's it Danny! Enjoy my aroma! You know you DO like the way, a girl's fart smells don't you!?" Tammy asks me outright. Still I say nothing, I am unable to respond. I am just so happy breathing in the smell of Tammy's ass, I just want to sit here forever, and let her fart on me anything that she wants to. I look up at Tammy in silence, hoping she'll give me another one. Tammy then turns around and looks down on me smiling satisfactorily, and I look up at her gratefully & then adjust my bow tie. I reach down towards the two bottles of soda on that are on the ground, and I extend my arms out giving them to Tammy & Ms Tasha.

"Thank you Tammy, that was incredible!" I semi-quietly say up to her, causing her, Ms Tasha, and the rest of the girls to look at me in enjoyable surprise. They all stare at me smiling, almost as if they can't believe the words that had just come out of my lips. Tammy places both of her hands onto her hips, still smiling down to me with a content expression on her face.

"Well well... You need to THANK ME again Danny. You should always be grateful, when a girl farts right into your face, that way you can always smell and taste it right!? Now thank me again, and remember what you learned before. Be good & proper and show tons of respect!" Tammy says, looking down at me with extreme confidence. I look around and see all of the girls watching me, it's appearing as if they're all monitoring me for any sighs of disrespect. I look away from Tammy again, feeling the slight sensation of embarrassment of her words; I then swallow my pride and nervousness, and look back up towards her again.

"Th-Th-... Thank you Tammy! It was so wonderful when you farted right into my face. I could smell the full strength of your ass, when you farted in my face twice just now. I really like the way that it smells, I feel so blessed that you shared your fragrance with me." I say smiling up to her, with the greatest amount of satisfaction. All of the girls erupt into howls and cheers. They are all happy, that I really loved it that Tammy had pooted in my face.

"Hehe... now now, settle down girls. It's time to get to the REAL REASON that we've all come here." Ms Tasha says, as she cracks open her bottle of orange soda, and takes a quick drink of it. It is then she reaches up while holding what appears to be remote control in her hand. She presses a button and suddenly the big screen TV in the living room lights up. All of the girls are sipping on their drinks and sitting back, as if they all know what's going on. When the screen lights up and comes into view, what do I see... but the SAME EXACT IMAGE, that was showcasing on the digital display that was on the refrigerator.

I freak out momentarily from down on the ground, seeing the picture of my face on the screen, with my lips completely drenched in my sisters vaginal cum. I look back upward towards Tammy, tracing my focus up her legs, her crotch area where her pants and partially pulled down & openly revealing her panties, then her t-shirt where I can see that her nipples are starting to protrude outwards a bit, and finally up to her face, where I can see she is still smiling devilishly down towards me.

"Danny... What is that stuff, around your mouth in the picture? What the hell were you DOING that day!?" Tammy says, as she bends down in an almost lecturing-like position. I still look up at her, with her face merely inches away from my own; An immense embarrassment starts to sweep through my heart, as I know what the liquid is (I get the feeling she already knows too), but I just can't bring myself to confess it in front of all of the girls.

"Yea Danny! What in the world IS all that goo around your lips? You seem like you really ENJOY it, in the photo there." Samantha instantly chimes in, trying to get me to answer the question. I hear brief giggles coming from a couple of the girls in the room, as they are all staring towards me on the ground, waiting for me to say what the hell is going on in the photo.

"Danny? Have you been doing something naughty, with one of these innocent girls behind closed doors recently?" Ms Tasha then asks me softly while sitting in her seat. She is being her polite, calm, and attentive self as usual; It would be difficult for anyone to believe, that this same kind woman was just riding on top of my mouth, and she actually FARTED in my back twice just recently. I smile to myself and my cock hardens a bit, thinking about what my teacher had done not too long ago; But I do NOT want to answer that question, what happened that day in the apartment, was supposed to be a secret between my sister and I.