Golden Lust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny I just pooted in your face recently. You said you loved it didn't you? There is no reason to keep secrets from me." Ms Tasha then says out to me. I hear laughs start to come Cindy & Tammy, as that remark really didn't make the situation any better... it only made it more embarrassing.

So what is it Danny? What IS that stuff around your lips in that pic!? We all want to know, so be good and tell us everything Danny. You'd better remember to be respectful while you're here!" Tammy says after she finishes up laughing, but still in her bent down position, hovering over me. I look at her innocently, then Ms Tasha, then the rest of the girls who are sitting down (some of them sipping on their sodas, while looking at me on the floor); They are waiting for my confession, and it's obvious they are intent on hearing it straight from my lips.

"That... fuck, That was-" Is all that I can say, before I get cut off in mid-sentence.

"He cursing again! That's not nice at all! He's being completely mean & rude even more, I don't like it!" Cindy blurts out, causing me to look over to my girlfriend in mild shock.

"He is very discourteous, just like he was in the shower with me." Victoria then gently speaks out. I look over to her almost in disbelief, as I knew I didn't do anything wrong in the showers with her and Anastasia... did I?

"Sweet Sister and I were merely trying to become clean, and Danny was completely unruly with both of us upstairs." Anastasia then responds. All of the girls look at the two Gothic sisters, and then look back down towards me in disbelief, while sipping on their orange sodas. Tammy then finishes taking a swig of her own soda, and then bends back down towards me, and questions me once again.

"Ahhhh I gotta piss soon, but what is that stuff Danny? Be a good boy & and respectful Freshman, and tell us all what that slimey stuff is around your mouth." She says with an arrogant, disciplinary tone and mood about her. Tammy keeping both of her hands towards her hips, she and the other girls stare at me silently, awaiting my direct answer.

"That's Samantha's CUM OK. I was... Samantha was... riding my face, in our apartment!" I blurt out, causing all of the girls to erupt into shrieks & cheers at my remark. God damn it, I actually confessed it to everybody. I actually ADMITTED to eating out my own sister, in front of all of the girls here. The feeling of humiliation is absolutely disgusting. It's bad enough that girls have lied on me constantly, now they had me confess to eating out my own older sister too. I hear Samantha finishing up her own chuckling, then she speaks over to me next.

"It's OK, I'm your SISTER after all. Besides I remember that felt REALLY REALLY GOOD that day. Tell everyone what happened in the shower afterwards Danny. You may as well be completely honest now." Samantha says. I remember quite vividly what we did in the shower that day. Something that absolutely shouldn't happen between two siblings. It's bad enough I opened up to eating my sisters pussy when we were alone, I can't tell them what I let her do to me when we were in the shower...

"We... took a shower together, and I washed your back." I say trying to end the conversation, as quickly as possible.

"Not that Danny... You know what I'm talking about. Tell them all what happened, when told you I had to pee." Samantha says down towards me. All of the girls are looking at me again, I remember clearly how it happened. I don't know why Samantha's making me confess all of this, it's so embarassing but... I can't lie about what took place.

"I... had your panties inside of my mouth Samantha. I got down on my knees in front of you in the shower, and I let you... piss all over my face, and my mouth." I say out with a weakened tone. More roars erupt from all of the girls, as I confess to letting my big sister pee all over my face. It was such an erotic memory though, it's something I never want to forget. Samantha's piss water was so warm and so tasty, the mixture of her panties & her piss, was one of the best things I'd ever tasted.

"And did your sister pee pee taste good Danny?" I hear Ms Tasha then ask down towards me.

"Ye.. Yes Ms Tasha, it honestly tasted... kinda good." I respond to her with a slightly fainted tone of voice Who am I kidding though, Samantha's piss tasted EXTREMELY GOOD to me that day. I almost shiver thinking about the taste of her piss, as it went down my throat in our apartment.

"Danny why are you hiding your true self? You remember what happened up in my room, when we were alone together?" I then hear Cindy say over towards me. I then hear Tammy herself begin to giggle, as I remember what happened after she had caught me... like I could ever forget that moment.

"Could you play the next clip sis?" Tammy then says over to Ms Tasha, as Cindy then giggles slightly to herself. They both then take another sip of their bottles of soda, and Ms Tasha then presses a button on the remote control.

"It... It's coming out Danny. I'm going to soak your face just like Samantha did." Cindy's voice rings out from the television. It is a video that's playing and my face is right in the middle of the screen. My mouth is wide open looking directly at the camera, it is then a large squirt of piss, shoots right out directly into my mouth. The girls all erupt again, as the stream hits against my teeth & my upper lip, I'm practically paralyzed at the sight, and honestly don't know what to say. It was from that moment where Cindy had lured me over here by herself, the video on the screen then shows her stream growing stronger, and shooting directly into my mouth, as I willingly keep my mouth open, trying to inhale the large torrent of Cindy's urine. We can all see the liquid shooting inside, and splashing all over inside my mouth, and all across my tongue. I look so happy as I look at the camera, my girlfriend is pissing in my mouth with a loud (HISS) up in her bedroom. The camera focuses on me, as I close my mouth and then you can see me swallow three huge gulps of her piss, before opening my mouth back up to get more urine back inside quickly.

"Oh my look how happy he is. He looks so satisfied, having Cindy pee right into my mouth." Ms Tasha says, coyly covering her mouth with her fingers, as all of the girls keep their focus on the screen watching me swallow down a huge mouthful of Cindy's watery urine here in the house.

"He sure does sis! He looks so happy to have Cindy's piss right in his mouth, don't you Danny!" Tammy says as she bends down towards me again, expecting a prompt and honest response. I can not lie about it even if I wanted to, I was the happiest I've ever been at that point. I respond to Tammy without haste. Being as polite and respectful as possible.

"Yes! Being able to taste and swallow Cindy's piss, was one of the GREATEST accomplishments of my life. That day I was able to tell her how I felt, and then she peed RIGHT into my mouth made me so happy. I'd drink Cindy's piss anytime or any place." I say brightly and quickly.

"Really!? I'm going to have to remember that." Cindy quickly chimes in to my response with a smile.

"It's starting to get late, we can't have Danny over here for too much longer. Let's skip ahead to my favorite part OK sis?" Tammy then says to Ms Tasha.

"Oh dear you're right, the other house members will be back won't they? Besides I have to go potty soon myself. Will you help me with it, when it comes out Danny?" Ms Tasha then says down to me. I look at her & instinctively lick my lips, at her in response to her question. She then smiles at me, and presses a button on the remote, triggering the next segment. All of the girls look towards the screen, and my eyes widen as I instantly recognize the setting. It was the stage of my sociology class. The video doesn't have any audio, but is showing Ms Tasha, Tammy & myself. I am walking towards the center of the stage, you can see Ms Tasha say something to me, and I instantly begin to strip and remove all of my clothing piece-by-piece.

"What the hell WERE you doing in class that day Danny!?" I hear Samantha blurt out.

"He's so terrible." Anastasia says immediately afterward.

"Watch and see what he does next." Ms Tasha then says to all of the girls, as the video then shows me sinking down to my knees, as it shows Tammy pointing to the floor. The video shows me placing my hands into lap, as Tammy steps in front of me and unzipping her pants. She then points at her pussy with one hand while pulling her panties over to the side in the video, and it shows me responding to her, looking EXTREMELY obedient as she rains down commands towards me.

"Ohhhh I wonder what she's saying to Danny." Cindy gently chimes in.

"Oh you wanna know? Here, this. Now what is this Danny!?" Tammy says over to me, as she pulls her panties over to the side with one hand, and points to it with the other just like she's doing on the video. I know better than to be disrespectful at all towards her, even though she's very attractive, Tammy has a bit of a rough streak in her. I don't want to piss her off, by being disrespectful to her. So I sit up instantly and address her, giving her pussy my full undivided attention.

"That is your pussy Tammy." I say to her without hinderance.

"Again Danny. That's not respectful at all. Show COMPLETE respect to my pussy, when you're privileged enough to look at it." Tammy responds back to me.

"Yes ma'am. That is your angelic, perfect, heavenly-crafted pussy. It is truly a privilege to have it in my face now. Thank you putting your pussy in my face." I say keeping my focus on it. The girls all explode in the show of obedience, I give to Tammy's pussy without delay. The video then shows Tammy walking right up to my face, pushing her crotch right up against my lips. She is holding my head right into her crotch region, and the video is capturing it all, how I am giving absolutely no resistance.

"Oh my I remember that moment. Danny was so happy being down on his knees for you sister." Ms Tasha says.

"He sure was. Nasty little Freshman really stuck his tongue DEEP up in my pussy." Tammy responds. Her words make a surge of strength rush through my penis. The video then shows Tammy rocking her hips back and forth against my face, as hard as she can. You can see my head bobbing back and forth, as saliva repeatedly starts spill out, and land outward everywhere as Tammy is making me tongue-fuck her. You can see Tammy begin to tense up, and her body arches back, as it appears that she's screaming in pleasure from my mouth showing love to her pussy.

"Amazing. Danny make Tammy cum hard." Anastasia interjects.

"Did Tammy's cum taste good to you Danny!?" Cindy asks me directly. Powerless to resist her question, or deny the truth. I immediately answer her, telling her how I felt about that moment.

"Yes ma'am Tammy pussy goo tasted GREAT that day. It felt so good to my heart, to just let Tammy hold on to my head, and let her hips push my face back and forth, as I tried to bring as much of her cum out onto my tongue as possible. The girls all look at me smiling, with complete satisfaction, and then all turn towards the screen to see what happens next. You then see Ms Tasha walk over to me in the video, and speak downward to me. It is then I press my soggy mouth against Ms Tasha's pussy region, as Tammy is still holding on to my head. The girls all explode once again, as they watch Tammy holding onto my head, guiding it all along her older sisters pussy, as I continue to relish the two red-headed sisters dominance over me.

"Look at him! He just ate Tammy out, and now he's going down on Ms Tasha too!" Cindy says with excitement.

"He is truly the nastiest boy alive." Victoria calmly says while watching me eat out Ms Tasha. The video shows them saying something to me, I try to pull my head back, then Tammy pulls my head back onto her older sisters pussy; Causing some of the girls to giggle, at Tammy's rough play with my head. The video then shows me back off of Ms Tasha's pussy (reluctantly), and then I begin to go even further underneath her.

"Hey what's he doing!?" Samantha then asks quite audibly.

"Ohh you'll see." Ms Tasha responds to her, with a calm look of confidence, as she then takes another drink from her soda bottle. It appears Ms Tasha is really squeezing her legs together tightly, I wonder if she's doing OK. All of the girls erupt into cheers yet again, as the video then shows me making my way to my teachers ass hole. Tammy is laughing in the video, as I'm feverishly licking out Ms Tasha's butt hole. The girls all look like they're all in a trance, like they are watching the best movie ever. You can then see Tammy command me back to Ms Tasha's front side, I do what I'm told, and crawl my way back up to the front of her pussy. Tammy instantly grabs the back of my head again in the video, and Ms Tasha begins sliding her pussy up and down the length of my open mouth. You can see my head rocking back and forth again in the video, and then you can see Ms Tasha's facial expression, as a tremendous orgasm takes over her.

"Oh my that WAS a really powerful cum." Ms Tasha says gently. The video shows me not being allows to take my mouth off of her pussy, as Tammy and Ms Tasha are both talking to me. You can see me look up to both of them, Tammy hisses something down towards me, and my eyes instantly focus back on Ms Tasha's pussy. My eyes begin to widen greatly, and it appears that my mouth is fillinng up with something. Both of the girls are laughing at me in the video, as it shows me struggling to swallow whatever's filling up inside of my mouth.

"Ms Tasha are you..." Samantha asks my teacher.

"Yes I certainly am." Ms Tasha giggles towards her in response. I am keeping my hands on my thighs in the video, my mouth begins to fill up again, as it clearly shows my teacher urinating into my mouth. You can see my throat moving, but I remember how difficult that it was. Ms Tasha's piss was really foamy, it was extremely difficult to get down that day. Tammy is saying something to me again in the video, my eyes never leave Ms Tasha's crotch as she feeds me mouthful after mouthful, of the extra foamy pee that she's letting out into my gullet. You can see Ms Tasha's expression start to ease a little, and Tammy is lecturing down to me, as it appears Ms Tasha is finishing up her piss inside of my mouth. Suddenly Tammy snatches my head off of Ms Tasha's pussy, causing all of the girls to absolutely explode into wild laughter, and she pulls my mouth back onto her pussy.

"Damn I remember that! I had to piss SO fucking badly. I held it in all day, just to give it to Danny... just like I'm doing now." Tammy stated as the girls were all still laughing wildly. Tammy kept her hand on my head as her piss immediately rushed directly inside. I remember how hard that she pissed, the hot liquid scattered across my teeth, and pushed my tongue around like crazy. But it felt sooo honorable, to let the hot older student use my mouth freely to piss in, however she needed. It shows her saying something to me again in the video, if I recall right she was commanding me, to keep my eyes locked onto her pussy, and I'd better not look away as it would be disrespectful. The scene goes on for a least a minute. I keep swallowing as Tammy desperately lets out the pee that's inside of her pussy onto my tongue. As she finishes up in the video, you can see Ms Tashas issue a directive down to me. Tammy steps back off of of my mouth, and with the main stage camera looking directly at me, you can see me begin to gargle up the pee, Tammy had just planted inside of my mouth. Samantha, Cindy, and Anastasia herself practically fall over laughing at the sight on the TV. I'm down on my knees completely satisfied looking, with Tammy's urine bubbling and growing into an even denser textured foam inside of my mouth.

"I honestly can't believe he did that." Victoria says, as she looks down at me while smiling. I then adjust my bow-tie, and look back at the screen. It appears Ms Tasha directs to then stand up, and begin to walk over to the podium with the microphone. Once I finally make it there, I listen to what Tammy and Ms Tasha then say to me, and begin swallowing over and over and over again, the microphone catching each audible swallow, as I inhale the foamy piss down into my throat. You can hear it as clear as day, the piss that I had just been commanded to gargle, was being intentially swallowed next to the mic, so you can TELL that I was drinking the bubbling liquid.

"Oh my god Danny!" Cindy giggles outwardly. A sharp pain of embarrassment shoots through me just now, as even I can't believe I'd done that one camera, and now all of the girls are seeing the full extent of my depravity. It is then I begin to speak into the mic, and it catches every word that I say, as Ms Tasha and Tammy both question me in the video.

"I just drank down the piss of Tammy & Ms Tasha." You can hear my voice echo through the lecturing hall. Ms Tasha and Tammy begin to question me some more in the video.

"A girl's pee pee is absolutely delicious." I then say directly into the microphone. Still not content, they both begin to question me some more.

"A girl's pussy and her asshole deserves absolute respect at all times. If a man is fortunate enough to get either one in his face or his mouth, he has the DUTY to show his undivided attention, love, and servitude to it, anytime that it needs. Morning, noon, or night it does not matter. A woman's pussy & ass hole are the most important things in the world, and it is an honor to be able to service them." I say at the end of the video. The screen goes black, and all of the girls begin to applaud the debauchery they had just witnessed.

"That was amazing Tammy & Ms Tasha, you really trained Danny good that day." Cindy praises both of the girls. Ms Tasha then stands up from her seat, and her & Tammy both walk over towards the center of the living room.

"Thank you for that Cindy, but now I really need to piss. Danny be respectful, comes over here and take care of it." Ms Tasha responds to her, while calling out to me.

"Danny it's time. Come here RIGHT NOW! My pussy has a nice wet & warm reward for you, you had better service it good." Tammy then sternly calls over to me. I instantly crawl over on my hands and knees up between them, noticing that Tammy is still holding her bottle of soda, but it is now mostly empty. Maybe 15% full at most, Tammy then holds the bottle out towards me, directing me to grab it.

"Danny...?" Ms Tasha says down to me, as she points at her panty-covered pussy with one hand. I need no further instruction, as I take my free-remaining hand and pull her panties open to the side. I instantly hold my mouth open between her legs, giving my teacher a familiar target to shoot her piss into.

"Ah ah ah, use the bottle Danny." Ms Tasha then directs down for me to do.

"Yes ma'am whatever you say." I respond to my beautiful teacher. I then unscrew the cap, and pull her panties back over to the side using one hand, and gently place the bottle up to her piss slit with the other.

"And you'd better keep a close eye on that piss boy. You'd better not spill a fucking DROP of it. Make sure it ALL goes inside that bottle; And I've gotta piss too, so you'd take care of it Danny!" Tammy barks down to me.

"Yes ma'am Tammy." I say back to her, meanwhile keeping my eyes glued to Tammy's pussy. I don't want to waste any time or make the mistake of taking aim off of Ms Tasha's pee hole. It is then I see a rushing squirt of liquid hit against the side of the top portion of the bottle. An audible (Ssssst!) emits from inside of it, as a trail of my teachers urine, runs from the upper portion of the bottle all the way down.

"Ahhhhh it's coming out Danny! My pee pee is finally about to come out.!" Ms Tasha bellows out to me. I make sure to keep unbreakable focus on the bottle and her urination hole, as another shot of her piss streaks directly out against the inner wall, of the bottle of orange soda. You can see the force of the blast, as it splashes in multiple different directions, before the liquid comes to rest at the bottom of the bottle. She lets out an even HARDER torrent of her pee pee, another audible (PSSSHHHH!) emits from within the bottle, as Ms Tasha begins to relax and the torrent between her legs grows even more in it's strength.