Golden Lust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-amazing." I say, barely audible in sound. As I'm witnessing just the most amazing thing in the world, I can feel the coldness from the soda start to dissipate, and now the bottle feels lukewarm on the bottom, as it collects more of Ms Tasha's hot piss.

"Ahhhhhh Oh!" Ms Tasha continues, and another hard blast of rushing piss, shoots out of her pussy against the wall of the bottle. I can actually feel the bottle MOVE from the force of the liquid. Ms Tasha really needs to piss, she must've been holding it in all day again for me. Looking at the bottom of the bottle it looks about 30% full, thankfully the bottle is pretty sizable, and she probably won't overflow it with piss. Keeping my immense focus on the stream, I am making sure the stream hits directly against the inner wall of the bottle, that way it can all collect on the inside.

"That's it Danny. Make sure you collect all that pee pee. If Ms Tasha held it in all day for you, you should be polite and catch as much of it as possible... just like I did for you in the shower." Anastasia calmly says over to me from the couch. I don't take my eyes off of Ms Tasha's piss. She is now enjoying my proper care-taking of her urine stream, more and more liquid is pouring into the bottle, and it is not turning into a dense foam once again. I look down at it and am grateful that I do not have to swallow that, as it would probably be very difficult to do so.

"Hooooo! Danny." Ms Tasha says down to me in a more relaxed state. I can see the stream of her piss start to diminish in it's pressure, but it is still hitting the inner-wall of the bottle very very forcibly. I can literally see it shooting out of Ms Tasha's slightly hairy pussy, and it is collecting nicely into a heavy puddle at the bottom. The bottle keeps steadily filling, it is now at about 40% full as the pussy water continues to spill into it. The bottle has gone from cold, to lukewarm, to now noticeably warm from the piss.

"My piss is coming Danny! Here up your mouth!" Tammy urgently shouts at me. She then turns my head over to face her, and she burys her pussy into my face. The girls all erupt again with wild laughter once more, as I am trying to hold my hands perfectly still to take care of Ms Tasha, and now Tammy has taken control of my mouth. My eyes shoot WIDE OPEN as a flood of zesty salty liquid, begins to immediately rush inside of my mouth.

An "MMMMBPH!!" emits from my throat, as I choke on the unprepared for piss entering my mouth. I can feel Ms Tasha's pee pee beginning to calm down to a mild drip, as I choke over and over on Tammy's foamy piss stream, that keeps rushing towards my throat hole.

"Ahhhhh that felt so wonderful. You did a good job boy. Now be good and lick teacher's pussy clean Danny." Ms Tasha then says to me. Swallowing a mouthful of Tammy's piss, I can barely focus on holding the bottle now, much less lick her pussy, while Tammy is peeing into my mouth.

"You heard her boy. Lick her pussy clean! Put that bottle on my pussy now! And service her pussy like you're supposed to, and you'd better not make a mess." Tammy orders down to me. I quickly remove the bottle from between Ms Tasha's legs, and I try to reverse my position, to put the bottle underneath Tammy; But a stream of Tammy's piss blasts me right in the face, causing all of the girls to roar with pleased laughter, as I then get the bottle into position for her to piss in too. Tammy laughs at me from up above, and I begin to lick the traces of her urine off of my lips. After tasting the zesty salty liquid, Ms Tasha herself then turns my head towards her pussy.

"Lick it clean Danny. Do not be disrespectful towards my pussy. Clean it good after I piss." Ms Tasha says down to me. I begin using my tongue once again, and slide it completely along the length of her vagina. I can taste the foamy salty liquid in spots along her pussy. My teacher's precious pussy is now dirty, and I can't allow her to go out in public with it like this. It is my responsibility to clean it, and I move my tongue all around, in search for any of the dirty piss that doesn't belong.

"Ahhhhhhhh fuck! That feels SOOOOO good Danny! You'd better make sure and catch it all boy!" I then hear Tammy say. Her piss stream is coming back out with force into the bottle. Even though it's heavy with piss, that came from Ms Tasha's pussy earlier, I can feel even more liquid joining it inside, as the sounds from the bottle get even DEEPER in pitch. An audible (Prrrrrrrrsssssshhhhhhhhhh!) emits constantly from within the bottle of orange soda and piss, I maintain my composure and try to hold the bottle as straight as possible, as Tammy urinates into it. Ms Tasha & Tammy both reach down to my head with one of their hands. I can feel all of their fingers running through my hair simultaneously, as I am giving Ms Tasha's dirty pussy the full attention of my mouth. The bottle of orange soda is now getting noticeably heavy, as it feels like Tammy's stream is starting to slow down. It actually feels like it's nearly 70% full, amazing seeing as the bottle is not small at all. Ms Tasha finally lets go of my head, she must feel that her pussy is decently clean now. Tammy immediately grabs and turns my head back to her, and directs me to give full attention to her pussy.

"Pay attention to it Danny! Give it your full attention boy!" Tammy barks down to me as she finishes up her peeing. Looking at the bottle I am honestly SHOCKED at how full it has gotten. It is actually about 85% full now, as her pussy is now dripping liquid into the bottle, causing ripples to coarse throughout the bottle, everytime another drop joins the remaining pool inside. I am honestly saddened a bit, that I wasn't able to witness the full show of Tammy peeing, because my face was buried in Ms Tasha's pussy.

"Ohhh god I needed that!" Tammy says with a relaxed breath. She must've needed to go super badly, as her piss finished up really quickly, the flow was extremely hard & she filled up the bottle so quick. After Tammy had finished letting all of her piss out, I immediately searched around for the cap of the bottle, and sealed it on nice and tight. After closing up the bottle it was then after looking around, I notice some of the girls are recording my every move onto their phone at the moment. I look at them not knowing what to say, as I'm holding bottle of orange soda, that is now filling up with Tammy's and Ms Tasha's piss.

"Danny! My pussy is dirty! You'd better be respectful to it, and lick it clean just like you did for big sis!" Tammy calls over to me.

"Ye-Yes ma'am!" I respond to her, immediately crawling up between the Junior student's legs, and begin to service her pussy with my tongue, just as I did for my teacher.

"That's right, clean it all up! I saved that piss for you all day, just like Tasha did for you Danny! Be a good boy and make sure it's fresh and clean now." Tammy says with a pleased tone of voice, as she holds my head in place, as I begin to clean Tammy's pussy with my mouth from top to bottom. My mouth winces a bit, as the zesty dirty taste of Tammy's urine hits my taste buds once again. God her and Ms Tasha's piss is really really strong today I think to myself. I make sure to do an excellent job of cleaning her pussy, as it would sadden me that either of them had to go out into the world, with their pussies being dirty. As soon as I've done a good enough job in Tammy's opinion, she then pushes my head off of her pussy gently, and points down to the bottle of orange soda, that is now filled with her and Ms Tasha's piss.

"Shake my piss up inside of the bottle Danny!" Tammy commands down to me. The girls all make inquisitive sounds, as Tammy keeps staring down towards me. I look up at her not knowing why she'd want that, I then gently shake the bottle of both girls urine around, and look up and her and Ms Tasha with an expression of confusion on my face.

"Danny! You need to shake it up nicely! Remember how thick and foamy our pee got, when you gargled on it in the classroom?" Ms Tasha calmly says down towards me with a smile. No... they CAN'T WANT for me... this is just too much I think to myself, as I look up at both of them.

"Is he really going to drink ALL of that pee?" Cindy innocently asks out. Causing Ms Tasha and Tammy to both look over at her.

"Why don't you ask him yourself. He's YOUR boyfriend after all. Danny answer her. Tell her how happy it'll make you, to be able to drink down that piss we've been holding all day!" Tammy commands me to do. My cock rages at the embarrassment of her words, and the act that I might be about to do. I then without warning start shaking up the bottle of orange soda and bth girls piss as hard as I can.

"Ye-Yes! I can't wait to be able to taste the combined flavor of Tammy and Ms Tasha's pee pee. I bet it'll taste SO GOOD with the mixture of the orange soda in it too. I'm really looking forward to see how both of their piss tastes Cindy." I say to my girlfriend. Some of the girls are still recording my every move & my every word, as I shake the bottle up and down even more so with haste. I shoot my focus down onto the bottle, shaking it more and more, seeing the liquid inside become a richer and richer lather-like foam inside.

"Wow look at it. I didn't know piss would do that. Well... drink in Danny!" Samantha chimes in as I've shaken it to a complete foam. I crack open the top and hear a extremely loud fizzle emitting from within the bottle. I circle the top of bottle underneath of my nose, trying to inhale the aroma like a connoisseur of piss drinking, testing it for the quality of it's scent. It DOES smell like orange honestly, but there is no denying the smell of predominantly piss coming from within the bottle. I place the top of the bottle to my lips, and begin to tilt the bottle upwards. The girls begin to all cheer, as I try to take my first swallow of the foamy pee pee, but have difficulty swallowing it down.

"You can do it! Swallow it Danny! You have to swallow all of that pee pee!" Cindy cheers at me. I try against to take a big gulp of the foamy liquid inside, and a large bubble rises to the top of the bottle inside, as I successfully get a large gulp of the mixed piss down inside of my throat. The girls all applaud at my success of being able to swallow the first load of hot urine, I try and swallow again, but this time get a smaller amount , to work it's way down my throat.

"You can do it Danny. I believe in you." Victoria calmly cheers me. I gather up my courage, and take a big FORCEFUL swallow of the foam. Completely ignoring my throats resistance to swallow the non-liquid into my throat, and an even BIGGER bubble rises to the top inside of the bottle. Taking the momentum of the big swallow of piss, I start to gulp again, finding a miraculous techniquie for getting it down. I begin to gulp harder over and over, and the audible noise of me swallowing the heavy foam of urine begins to echo inside of the bottle.

"He's found out how to drink it sis." Tammy says over to Ms Tasha, as I continue to gulp down the salty bubbly foam in the bottle.

"Good boy Danny you can do it. You're about halfway there." Ms Tasha says to me with confidence. The girls all know that I can do it, I can get this mighty rich piss foam down. Nothing will stop me from accepting it all, and I just keep gulping barely taking in any air, I just keep swallowing big amounts of it, bypassing my throats warning system. I can still feel a small amount of piss that Tammy squirted onto my face. The warm salty foam keep going down my mouth loud, and I keep taking it until there is nothing left. The girls all begin to clap their hands, and I soon discover that the bottle is empty. I have successfully drink down both Ms Tasha's and Tammy's piss again, and I soon adjust my bow-tie before looking at them awaiting whatever service that is required.

"I love you Danny! Come here now!" Cindy calls over to me. I instantly crawl over to her, and she turns away from me and pulls her ass open, and directs me to give it a few licks. I do as I am told without question, and slide my tongue up and down her asshole. For the most part it tastes really clean, as I did a good job of taking care of it earlier. She then backs off of me, and smiles directing me that she is finished.

"Well he IS her boyfriend." Samantha says with a giggle as I finish licking Cindy's ass. It is then Tammy goes over to where my clothes are laying and tosses them over to me.

"Ok Danny time to go! We're really pushing the limits of you being here today. You've got to go, and you've got to go now." She says. I begin to get dressed in a hurry, leaving the bow-tie completely on. After getting my shirt and pants on, I head towards the door. Tammy gives me the bottle that she and Ms Tasha had just pissed in as a souvenir, and thanked me for coming over to the house today. Samantha decides to stay, and tells me her and the girls have some "things" to discuss about me. Curious I do not question it and head on out the door.

I wonder what they all have to discuss about me now?

To be continued...