Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, it had gotten late and I started to feel hungry. We agreed to go have a look at the barbecue and went a long way through the rows of tents. It felt almost natural as we took each other by the hand. It was good, the warmth of her slender hand in mine and her carefree laughter in my ear.

We picked up some beer and chose something from the grill together. It was well prepared. There were different kind of salads, bread, all kinds of meat and sausages. It was not hard to find something tasty. We went over to the long benches with a big load on our plates. The band had entered the stage meanwhile and their music was attracting the people, therefore, we found a place to sit down easily.

While we ate, I looked at her from time to time. I always caught her smiling at me and I had to smile back. She was a nice girl by all means. Very slim, almost skinny. But, she was definitely not that kind of starving skinny. It seemed to be simply her natural shape and not something forced up by an induced sick bulimia kind of diet. It looked good on her.

"Let's have a look at the band," I proposed as their music was really good. They covered mainly classic rock songs and they did it well. "Later we may have a look at a party? I met some guy called Vinny. He invited me for the evening."

"Vinny? Tall, long hair, beard. Drives an Italian bike with a long silver tank?"

"Seems you know him?"

"Sure. They are from my hometown. Cool guys if you know them. Yeah, and they know how to party. We have to go there," she smiled.

"All agreed."

We went over to the crowd listening to the band. They put on a good show and we started to dance. It was nice to watch her. She enjoyed herself with the music and all the time a lovely smile graced her face. Not long until we held hands again and danced together.

It felt great to be close to her and each time I caught the view of her eyes I got to smile myself. We stood there until the band had finished their performance and the crowd had dissipated in all directions. It had already become dark and several campfires were lit, up among the tents.

"Thank you for the dance," I smiled at her.

"My pleasure," she smiled back standing close to me holding my hand. "Shall we look for Vinny now? Or we could stay here for longer if you like."

"We could have a walk too," I added another option.

"I would like to," she said.

"So, no Vinny then?"

She nodded softly leaning slightly towards me.

I met her view and looked deep into her eyes. We came to a silent agreement about where this walk would lead us and she sealed it by turning her head to kiss me. I met her kiss and I felt the hard metal of her tongue piercing against my lips. It was by no means close to a butterfly explosion but it felt nice as our tongues fluttered along with each other. She broke the kiss and smiled.

"Let's go," she said softly and placed her arm around my waist.

I placed mine on hers and we ambled quietly towards our tents. When we arrived we started to get the fire going and as it flamed up we sat down on the lawn. Rose opened a can of beer and we shared it sipping in turns.

"You're quiet," she remarked as I stared into the flames.

"Hm," I nodded and took a breath. Some kind of conscience was rising and made me thoughtful. I guessed I had to make matters clear. "I doubt it will become something serious, you know," I murmured and turned my head towards her. "I thought I should tell you in advance."

She nodded and grinned cheekily: "It's okay just as it was the last time, right? Also, the weekend has just started and who knows if there will be anything worth a serious thought by the time we're done?"

"Yeah, who knows?" I chuckled.

She slipped closer and leaned against me. I took the chance to rest my head on her shoulder watching the flames again. Fire always had fascinated me. It appeared to be alive as its flames danced around.

Rose picked a pack of tobacco from her jacket and rolled a cigarette while I took another sip. After she had lighted it she took a deep tok and held it for a while. As she let the smoke go, she held the cigarette towards me.

"Want some?"

"Thanks but I don't smoke."

She laughed: "Oh, really? I just thought you'd like to say Hi to Mary Jane?"

"Oh," I understood and blushed. Shit, why not? I took the spliff and inhaled deeply. I had to fight to keep the smoke inside. Finally, I could not hold it any longer and coughed the smoke out.

She patted my back and took the roach again. "You'll adapt," she said taking another puff.

"Worth a try," I pretended to be confident and had another drag. This time I was better prepared and I managed to prevent the inevitable coughing for longer.

We sat a while, shared the spliff and the beer and I could feel how it kicked in steadily. I felt lighter and brighter somehow. I felt kind of mellow and I liked it. Foremost, it blew my qualms gently away.

"Your place or mine?" I eventually whispered.

"I don't care as long as you're in there. Yours is larger, though," she answered with a devouring glance at me.

I lowered my neck and kissed her. Rose opened her mouth willingly and I did not need to search for her tongue as she entangled mine immediately. She caressed my cheek and I broke the kiss to reach for her hand. She had nice graceful hands.

I opened my tent and reached in for the tiny LED I had hung from the ceiling. It was not bright but it gave enough light to orientate. Rose had gotten her sleeping bag and thrown it inside.

"Cozy," she smirked and slipped in directly behind her sleeping bag.

I kicked my boots off and followed her, zipping the tent closed behind me. It was a tight fit but we did not care. Rose hugged me and dragged me down. Now that it was private she had by no means reason not to go down on me. Neither had I, as I knew.

It was complicated to get undressed in this tiny space but we took it from the funny side and helped each other as much as we could. We giggled a lot as our limbs got tangled up during our attempt to get out of our tight leather trousers. Finally, we laid next to each other and I could have a closer look at her.

Along her left side was an ink reaching from her ankle up to her shoulder. An intertwined tendril with green leaves. Here and there was a red rose blossom; some just buds and a few fully unfolded. A big full blossom hung over her waist and showed its beauty over one-half of her tummy. There were even dewdrops done on the petals and one was dripping down towards her navel. Whoever had tattooed this, was really skilled.

I ran a lazy finger along her side following the tendril. "Wow, that's beautiful," I whispered. "It's perfect for you Rose."

"Thank you," she whispered back flattered by my tender admiration.

My finger ran farther along following a branch which ended close to her breast. She was really skinny. Sliding along her chest was like jumping from rib to rib.

"It tickles," she cooed but her eyes told me that it was not the only emotion my finger was able to evoke.

My finger slid further, crawling up the low hill of her firm tiny boob in a serpentine path until I reached her faint colored aureola. My nail gently scratched around and started to play with her piercing which was shot through her nipple with a ruby red pearl at each side.

"Does it hurt?" I asked as I tenderly flipped one pearl with my nail.

"Not right now," she panted and licked her lip quickly.

I wanted to know how it would feel to kiss her as I had never had kissed pierced nipples before. I tilted my head and sucked her already hardened bud. The hard pearls slid between my lips and I flicked them with my tongue sucking them eagerly.

"Uh, uh, wow," she moaned and her hand grabbed my hair dragging me deeper to her breast. "You're playing with fire my dear."

I dismissed her warning and let my hand sweep over her belly sinking into her velvety skin until I reached her pubic bone. I was quick to overcome this low ridge and went straight for her crotch while I changed for her other nipple to deliver the same treatment.

I cupped her mound and let the warm touch of my palm caress her for a while before I started to press slightly harder on her smooth silky covered womanhood, snaking my hand between her thighs. I felt how she bedewed my palm with the warm slick juice of her increasing arousal. A while later I brushed my fingertip along the hemlines of her labia intending to raise her arousal very slowly.

This was obviously simply too much for her. One would not play with a mouse in front of a hungry cat for too long. With astonishing strength, she pushed me over as I was half covering her and forced me to my back.

"You were warned," she hissed and positioned herself over me. I felt her slight bites on my belly, her hands cupping my boobs and thumbing my buds. She spun around and knelt with spread thighs positioning her pussy over my face. She went directly down on me, hugging my legs and burying her head deep between them. At the same time, she lowered her moist pussy onto my tongue and then her clitoris on my chin. My chin was buried over her clit.

I understood how she felt now, having waited all day. We had been desperately craving and feeling a building urge to get off since she could not stand my slow teasing any longer.

Immediately, I felt her hungry lips all over and around my pussy as she started to greedily eat me out. She sucked me. She fucked me. She rimmed me. She treated me like I was a rag doll or a popsicle. She owned me. It was just what I wanted. She was pussy starved and greedy.

She took everything she needed, had waited for and that she wanted. Her piercing drummed over my clit with her wildly quaving tongue. It was a new sensation and it felt amazingly good. I did not hesitate to pay her back in the same currency, only I didn't have the metal in my mouth. I sucked her lips which lured me. I was tasting her cunt with my tongue and I was experiencing her swelling lust through my olfactory senses, my eyes, and my ears.

My hands and fingers, my vagina, clitoris, ass, labia, boobs, and my mouth all took part in raping all of the lust from her that I could work loose with kissing her minge. I feasted on her as eagerly as she did on me. We both were horny as fuck and I felt that Mary Jane had her part with it.

We were humming in a choir as we went down on each other competing in giving each other release. I felt her tongue fucking me, triggering hot rushes through my pelvis. I slid my fingers into her pussy's tight canal which instantly clenched down on them while my long tongue went for her clit relentlessly. Our humming got louder as we continued and became throaty panting.

Eventually, I pushed her over the edge. Then she began to squirm and yell. I let my fingers fly and pistoned her while I got closer myself. My muscles tightened and I arched my back which made her lips and tongue only act more wanton. The flash of my orgasm pressed the air out of my lungs resulting in a loud long-lasting moan.

Rose seemed pleased as she felt she got me off and eased up on me, serving my last waves with more tender ministrations. I slid my fingers out and kissed her pouring pussy tenderly as she came down with me. Finally, she kissed my pussy goodbye, turned back again and laid down beside me.

"Shit, this was overdue," she sighed laying stretched out on her back.

"Hm, I barely noticed," I chuckled ironically.

We laid a while silent as she said: "It was inspiring."

"Sorry?"

"Don't you hear?"

I perked up my ears. Indeed, around our tent somewhere a couple was making out. I could hear her sighs and his deep panting.

"Yeah, I get it. Inspiring indeed," I snickered.

"Besides it was good?" Rose added rather aloof.

"Yes, it was," I acknowledged as I quite well understood that she had meant it as a question.

She went silent for a while. Then she started up again: "I understood Chris. Nothing serious - but I wonder what you'd say if I tell you, I live just half an hour from here? I mean, if nothing nails you to this place we could leave and spend the day together? Just as an option to think about."

"You mean you don't feel like inspiring anyone around again," I teased.

"I'd rather prefer to harass my neighbors," she confessed with a cheesy grin.

"I'll think it over," I promised and snuggled closer to her.

She caressed my hand which I had laid on her belly while I was thinking. No way to go home now. This meeting was nice but I would not lose much if we would skip the next day. Furthermore, I felt that Rose was soothing for me. She prevented me from thinking the same thoughts all over again and I was happy about any kind of sedation. I strangled the emerging idea that I was only using her as a substitute as soon as it appeared. If I would honestly say, that it would not become more than it was, it seemed to be a fair deal actually.

"You're sure you got me right?" I broke the silence again.

"Nothing serious you mean? Yeah, absolutely, just plain good sex, right? I'm fine with it."

"Me too then."

"Cool," she smiled and kissed me. A moment later she whispered into our kiss: "I won't let you regret it."

+++

The next day we rose and dressed and broke down our camp early. As it was not far to her place, we agreed to have breakfast there. We left the place as it was just getting busy again but we did not feel sorry to hit the road. Rose drove her chopper and I followed behind her. It took us even less than half an hour to reach her home.

Being isolated inside my helmet my thoughts returned and I was not so much convinced anymore that I was driving in the right direction. As we parked our bikes at her home, she took her helmet off.

"Here we are," she said as she turned around and literally undressed me with her eyes.

I wiped any objection away. "Great!"

We unpacked the bikes and went up to her house. She seemed not the biggest fan of law and order as it was a bit messy inside.

"Don't look around," she smirked and invited me to drop my stuff. "The last time I was here I had no time to clean up. How about some coffee? I can prepare toasts."

"Sounds good," I nodded and followed her to the kitchen.

We prepared breakfast together and our eyes often met in between. She had really lovely blue eyes but besides being lovely they were piercing me with desire whenever I caught them. I did not need her to tell me that she was eager to pick up again and I felt the same with her wanting eyes on me and her nasty way of licking her lips were subtly arousing.

We didn't make ourselves too comfortable. We had coffee and toast quickly and as we finished she said: "I'd like to have a bath. How about you?"

"I'd love to."

She said no more but left and I followed her. On the way along the corridor, she dropped her clothes and I followed her example. We were both undressed as we entered her bathroom. She bowed above her bathtub to turn on the water crane. The daylight fell in through the narrow window and touched her inked side. I could see it now more clearly.

Her tattoo was really beautifully done. The colors were much more brilliant than I had seen them in the light of the puny LED. The tendril showed all shades of green and followed her natural curves and her skinny anatomy perfectly. I could not resist redrawing the lines of the tattoo with my finger. Tenderly my fingers ran along the leaves and blossoms covering her side.

She raised up and leaned against me rubbing her cheek against mine. "Seems you really like it," she smiled.

I nodded and let my hand run all over her colored skin. "A beautiful painting on a beautiful canvas," I said and turned my head until I could kiss her neck while still caressing her side. "Who did it?"

"Hm, As long as you are doing this you may admire it as long as you like," she whispered lewdly and rolled her butt against my lap. "Vinny did. He runs a studio downtown."

"He's a real artist then," I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck running my tongue tip lazily over her skin.

"He really is. If I ever will get another ink, he'll do it or no one." She nodded tilting her head to offer me her neck. "Playing with fire again?" she chuckled after a while and slipped into the bathtub.

"How could it be anything else as you're that hot?" I replied and followed her in.

It felt nice to slide into the hot water. It felt good to be close to her, to share gentle kisses, caressing each other, and to get rid of the camping filth. She opened my braided ponytail and started to wash my hair. I liked her gentle touch, how she scratched my scalp and cared.

It was relaxing and soothing and I felt utterly comfortable. I snuggled against her chest and turned my head towards her pouting my lips. She cocked her head following my invitation and kissed me. Her arms embraced me and her hands fondled my belly. I moaned into our kiss as she gently bit my lips.

"I love your hair," she whispered, "your taut tummy and your firm boobs. You're really sexy and I always want to rip your clothes off so I can quickly go down on you."

I rubbed the skin on her thighs which enveloped my waist and acknowledged her with a perky smile. "Such a pity we'll have to end the first part, uh?"

I pecked her and left the tub to take a towel. She followed me at once and took one herself. We toweled each other off. The drops on our skin that could escape the terry cloth fell victim to our lips scampering for a surviving pearl of water. She kissed along my collarbone and reached my boob where her tongue circled my aureola. Soon she teased my nipple with her piercing and her lips.

"Uhhh yes," I hissed as I felt her warm mouth loving me. If it was her aim to arouse me, she did it right. Slight surges of desire brushed under my skin and gathered in my lap. I cupped her breasts and thumbed her nipples and teased her piercings with my nails.

"Fuck," she shivered slightly and her voice became throaty. "Will you start a campfire and sit around like yesterday, making me die while waiting? Or will you go to bed and fuck with me now?"

"The latter," I whispered without thinking and took her hand.

She smiled and her blue eyes were devouring me again. Her hand held mine tenderly as we walked down to her bedroom. We slid down on her big brass bed simultaneously and our limbs followed our passionate desire, dictated by the rising force of our ever growing prurience.

Her thigh went between mine and I felt her soft skin touching my mound. I moaned low as she made contact with my moist heat. At the same time, I felt her soft moist crotch grinding on my thigh. We were so overtaken such that our hands could not touch enough, our lips could not kiss enough, and our bodies could not get close and touch enough.

I felt her hands on me, cupping my breasts and thumbing my nipples while we sucked our kisses greedily and rolled our hips against each other. I embraced her tightly, caressed her butt and pressed her tighter against me.

I felt her nails hard at my back as she held me tight and broke our kiss. "Aw, Chris. I want to fuck you. Do you want me to?"

I nodded. In this condition, at this moment I would be fine with almost everything as long as she would make me cum. And I was sure, being fucked by her would be the right thing to do.

She rolled over and opened a drawer of her nightstand. As she rolled back, she held a black toy in her hand. It was shaped like a hook with a sharp angle. One side was formed like a dildo and the other shorter side was thicker and had grooves. She looked at me as she put the shorter side insider her minge up to the hilt. A tiny nubby plate at the hilt covered her clit.

"This will get us off both," she smiled and slid between my thighs.

I opened them wide and had a look at the dong. "That is genius. I've never seen anything like it before."