Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strapless strap on. I love it," she hissed and grabbed the dong reaching out from her lap and pointed it at my pussy. She rubbed it along my crack and teased my clit. At last she plowed deeper between my lips and pumped the dildo slowly inside me.

"Oh yes, Rose, YES!" I got filled by her, felt her movement stretching my inner walls til she sunk completely into me until she touched my womb.

"Fuck yes! This feels good," I panted looking at her with wide eyes. She licked her lips as she waited a while to get me adapted.

"Good?" She asked drilling her eyes into mine.

I nodded and raised my head. "Better. But best would be if you start to fuck me now."

Rose grinned and lowered her head. She kissed me and started to thrust inside of me, slowly at first but then with increasing speed. Her tongue piercing brushed my tongue as she kissed me lustily. She broke the kiss and straightened her back, resting on her arms. She looked at me and I saw how her face changed its expression the closer she came to her orgasm.

It was erotic to see her. Hearing her breath becoming louder mixed with moans and low cries. This toy worked really well in both directions. I raised my legs and locked my ankles high behind her back. This way I felt her even stronger and deeper as she jabbed inside my gaping crack. I reached out for her nipples and pulled and tweaked her piercings. Her eyes widened and she started to pant.

"Fuck Rose! Oh, my goodness, you fuck me so good," I cheered her on.

I loved how her thrusts pushed me closer to the edge. I clenched down on her to feel more intensely how she slid in and out to my tight canal giving me such great feelings. Suddenly she closed her eyes and started to tremble pressing a loud moan through her lips she reached the peak. But though a hard orgasm was overwhelming her she did not stop fucking me.

I looked into her face, distorted by her overwhelming emotions. She looked utterly sexy as she came. Then I followed her lust over the edge.

"Yes, cum with me," she panted riding her waves as I embraced her and used my legs to force her deep inside me. It had felt so good to be filled as my pussy clenched in spasms until my rigid body relaxed. She laid on me, her head at my shoulder and I felt her strained breath at my neck.

"This was good. Really good," she moaned and her breath fondled my hot skin.

"Sure that," I answered with a deep breath still reluctant to let her leave me. I had wrapped my limbs around her holding her so tight that I could feel her piercings pinching into the soft flesh of my breasts.

We laid quietly for quite a while before we separated. We felt good together. We cuddled and kissed and fondled each other tenderly. Rose rolled a spliff and we said Hi to Mary Jane as she was used to calling it. We got pretty high and giggly, laughing about everything like kids. Until we got the munchies and the feeding frenzy kicked in.

We found ourselves rushing to the kitchen where we plundered what we could get. Candy bars, peanut butter, everything. We smeared peanut butter on our nipples and licked it away, chuckling like crazies. We divided slim candy bars between our lips after we had given them skillful blowjobs laughing our asses off. We had a funny high noon together.

Then, it was evening and I decided to leave. I had lectures on Monday and it was long miles yet to drive home. Rose agreed to sell me some of Mrs. Jane's finest and stuffed it into my jacket again together with a piece of paper

"My number, if you are around town and feel like having a coffee or something," she said with a shit eating grin.

I started to answer, but she raised her finger: "Hell yes, I know. Nothing serious just plain good sex. I did not forget, no worries. It was just really good sex so I won't mind, okay?"

I nodded: "Yes, it was really good and I'd not mind either. We'll see. Bye, Rose."

"Take care," she smiled and I closed my visor.

I nodded again and drove away. I could see her waving in the mirrors until I was around the next corner.

I took it easy as I was not in a hurry. Indeed, I felt no urge to come home at all. It was already late dawn when I finally arrived home.

As I entered I saw an envelope behind the door and felt the scent of fresh paint hanging in the air. I dropped my stuff and ripped the envelope open. The keys and some bills for her rent. That was all. I went to her room. Empty, sterilized clean and freshly painted. Nothing reminded me of her anymore. I had a look at the bath. The only reminiscence were empty spaces on the shelves where her stuff had been.

Horror.

Empty spaces - what are we living for

Abandoned places - I guess we know the score

On and on, does anybody know what we are looking for..., I remembered an old Queen song. Damned right, the show must go on.

I had had a really good weekend. But it was like swallowing some pills against a migraine. As long they take effect, it is fine but if they do not anymore it seems as if you get twice your migraine back.

Smelling the paint, seeing the emptiness where Sasha's things had been, was a slap in my face. Even her smell had gone together with her fun-loving laughter, her loving eyes and her pouting lips. Those pouting lips reminding me of a duck's beak. So cute.

I took a fast shower and changed my clothes. No way was I going to sit around waiting for a call that would never come. I also had no ambitions to dig in the dirt and examine what I had chosen to keep out of sight.

At least I knew a recipe against my migraine. Just some more pills to drop. I would work more, train more, study more and as it had been quite soothing I would have sex more. Sasha had been my heroin and now that she was gone and I was going cold turkey, I was going for one fix and then another and another again.

I fled from home again and went down to the 'Base'. At the door, I asked if Sasha was working today and I was happy as I was told that she was not. I took a deep breath somehow not certain if I was really that happy, she was not around, but regardless, I would take it as it was. I headed towards the bar and found Richy behind the bar.

"Hi," I waved to him. As it usually is on Sundays, when the club was not crowded he had a soft job and came over to me.

"Hey, Chris. Where have you been?"

"I went to a bike rally. It was quite nice with lots of cool bikes and nice people, and even more beer. You would have liked it."

"Yeah, probably. If my bike is ever finished, I'll keep you company. This weekend I was busy. Something for you to drink?"

"Sure. Tequila Sunrise would do. Just go easy on the orange juice," I smirked. "What have you been busy with?"

"Friend of mine moved and I helped. Carrying boxes, painting and stuff," he murmured and started to mix my drink.

I knew pretty well what he referred to. "Oh really," I asked sarcastically. "Long move?"

"Sláinte," he served me the drink and leaned at the bar. "You wanna talk about that, then don't talk to the fucking Switzerland, got it? If you want to know, ask her not me."

"Grüzi," I pouted my lips giving him a Swiss greeting. "When will she work next time?"

He quirked an eyebrow. "Not at all, she quit. Last warning Chris, okay?"

I heaved a ragged sigh. She quit her job at the 'Base'. Fair deal in a way but also indicating that she did not want to meet me at all.

I had a sip. "Too much orange," I said and poked my tongue out at him.

"Sometimes I wonder how you can stand yourself," he rolled his eyes and went over to another guest waiting to put in his order.

I did not tell him that I sometimes wondered myself. Indeed, there were many times I could not. But this was nothing to discuss with anyone. I kept it stored somewhere deeply down inside me and properly buried.

I turned around and had a look at the dance floor. On certain Sundays, new blood DJ's could spin and the guy who did that day was meeting my mood. Hard and dark tunes, some hardcore. I emptied my drink and joined the few who were dancing. Some physical activity is always a good way to shake the thoughts out of your head.

I spend the next hours dancing and having some drinks. I hoped time would stand still, that I would not have to go home. I knew it was going to be terrible as it would be the first night in more than a year that I would be on my own in my half empty dwelling again. I thought about asking Richy for another night of asylum but I decided against it. Sooner or later I had to go home, so better to start right now. I said bye to Richy and left for what had been our home.

+++

The days went by. I decided not to search for a new roommate but to hang a punching bag from the ceiling of the empty room. If I could not stand it anymore, I did not throw the dishes at the walls but hit the crap out of the bag until I could not raise my arms anymore. I spent my time with studies and work, carefully avoiding the places where Sasha's way could cross mine. It worked out nicely as she seemed to do the same.

In addition, I also avoided my home as much as possible. Working in a club gave me good odds. I was in contact with a lot of people and some girls among them showed their interest in me quite boldly. I was like sitting in my web like a spider picking off the insects which came along, or I was more active and chasing pussy myself. Most important was to not be alone and therefore I was flirting my ass off.

I numbed myself the best I could during the following months and making out with someone was certainly one of the more effective tools. Sometimes, I had a threesome with a girl and Mary Jane, sometimes it was just a girl. Very rarely I had to rely on Mary Jane's soothing presence alone. But it did not matter much to me what it finally was that kept me away from thinking.

I got along well for a while. Since I invested more time in my classes, I made it through my exams easily. Everything seemed to be fine. Only, the empty feeling did not leave me no matter how hard I tried. I only grew better at ignoring it. And with seeming success at honing this skill I felt somehow better day by day and did not feel like scratching the wallpaper off with my finger nails so much anymore.

Except for special occasions like Christmas.

As Christmas came closer my mood changed again for the worse. Family holidays are a pain in the ass if there is none. To make matters worse a few days before the holidays I ran into Sasha at the University without any warning. I was about to leave the library with some books I wanted to read during the holiday just as she entered the building.

I was stunned for a split-second, glancing at her. I met her big brown eyes staring at me, saw her lovely duck beak mouth with the cutely pouted lips. Her mouth stood half open by surprise. I felt my stomach flip and I felt sick. My knees became weak and I felt awkward. A split-second was enough to shatter my self-deception that I was done with her.

I saw how she drew a breath probably to say something. I felt like throwing up and definitely did not feel like talking with her. I panicked and turned for one of the side exits. Out of here was the only impulse I could follow. I took long steps and left the library in a hurry. I did not care what she might think, I only wanted to get as much space between us as I could get.

The cold air outside was refreshing and I felt somewhat better. It was just that my heart was hammering like mad and tried to jump out of my chest. I pulled my collar close and rushed to the subway without looking back. I did not want to know whether she was behind me or not. Or if she cared or not. I only cared about my getaway.

I was trembling when I arrived home. This was not purely owed to the cold wind. I was shocked at how little all of my efforts had achieved. Whatever I had done to get over it showed little effect after all. One glance at her and I felt I was thrown back to the same point where I had started.

I saw two options. Either I would try something different or I had to boost the dose. As changing my ways would have meant to look down into a closet with enough skeletons rattling around to fill a cemetery, I chose the other option. I was anything but prepared for facing this mess inside of me.

I picked up the phone and called at the 'Base' taking all shifts I could get for the holidays. As Sasha had quit there and did not visit the club anymore it seemed a safe base for me. And I wanted nothing more than to lose myself in the vacuity of my encounters again. I could make use of my working position and catch some flies to take home for the nights.

Or I could call Rose.

Of course, it came to my mind that she was better than just my fill-in. But my desperation was bigger than my qualms. What bad could happen if I call her? In the worst case scenario, she would refuse me. On the other hand, we could spend some days together and have a good time hanging out. So I stopped pussyfooting around the phone and gave her a call.

She picked up after a while and I heard her sleepy voice. "Hello."

I had totally forgotten about the time and just now realized that it was already late. "Hey, Rose. Chris here... How you're doing?"

There was something she had to figure out, as she went silent for a moment before she answered: "Chris, Hi! I thought you lost my number."

"Yes, time goes by so fast, right? I admit I'm not good staying in touch from a distance. I had no chance to control it anyway."

"Far too obvious, right. I think I may forgive you if you're gonna tell me why you call me at this unearthly hour?"

"Sorry, Rose. I'm working in a club during the holidays and I confuse day and night. I did not look at the time. I was thinking about Christmas, that's why I called."

Rose laughed: "Hm, I get it. Queen Grinch is looking for some company or something like that?"

"I'm not green skinned but apart from that, you're close. I work at nights, but for the days I'm free. So if you feel like adapting to a vampire lifestyle for a few days? It should be better than it seems, as I work in a bar, and bottles are easy for me to get. Well, at least I do control a battery of bottles. But you probably already have other plans?"

"Sounds like an invitation to me?"

"Probably because it is one?"

"It seems like - you're inviting me to stay at your place during Christmas, right? 'Cos you're afraid to be the only one fondling your butt and especially during Christmas because it's unbearable to be alone. That's where you've been reminded of me. Am I right or am I right?"

"The way you say it, it sounds like a pretty fucked up idea. I'm sorry I bothered you", I answered and felt I was really somewhat out of bounds.

She laughed again. "I'll tell you something. My parents gave themselves a nice little present and went on a cruise. So this annual 'Oh Rose, with your haircut and all this metal in your face you look like a slut.'-'Yes Mom, that's just 'cos you've raised a slut. I have a tattoo too, wanna see?'-'Rose! How could you dare! Mr. William Winston, maybe you would also say a word to your daughter?'-bullshit; was canceled this year. I'd actually like to come, don't worry. Finally,... if you are in control of a battery of bottles it sounds like some free drinks to me, right? If I'd have had your number - I'd have given you a call for the very same base motive."

"I am guilty as charged," I admitted. "That was a pretty nice performance, Rose. I could see this scene almost alive."

She giggled: "It's not that bad, to be honest. Most times they are really quite cool. Mom just thinks I deserve better but she doesn't take into her consideration my thoughts. However, I'm going to be glad to see you again. It's fun to hang out with you as far as I remember. How about the afternoon of Christmas Eve? I can't leave earlier."

"That's perfect. I'll send a map to your mobile."

"That'll do. See you then Chris," she said.

"See you then Rose, "I replied. "Um, Rose?"

"What?"

"Thank you!"

"Yeah, you are welcome, good night."

She had hung up. The prospect of spending the holidays with her altered my thinking and affected me positively. Nevertheless, I felt not really fine in my skin. I was asking myself whether I would have taken it that cool if I were in Rose's place and I had to answer most probably not.

+++

I got busy with some Christmas holiday preparations. I bought a tiny Christmas tree, some decorations and thought about a present for her. It was not very easy as I did not know Rose very good. What to get her was not an easy question.

Then I thought about a suitable perfume. After ruining my nose with countless fragrances, I finally got a flacon of a nice perfume. It had a slight head note of geranium with chamomile and violet dancing together with the dominating heart note being of roses. Together with the base notes including musk, amber, and sandalwood it made a very nice fragrance which would suit Rose for sure.

Em-Jay, as I called her since Mary Jane became my friend, and I were baking cookies for days, some with special recipe of her's, and the more I thought about it, the less I could wait for Christmas to arrive. My preparations kept me busy and made the time go by quickly. Eventually, it was the 24th.

I was wondering what to wear and decided on something that would be suitable for the holiday but not be too overdressed for the club later. I searched through my wardrobe and chose something short and black. I thought with the LBD I couldn't go wrong. For underneath, I chose some lace. Perhaps Rose would like to unpack another present. That would be a situation I would not mind at all I thought, I should make it worth her while.

I had just finished the preparations and settled for a cup of coffee, as my doorbell rang. I went for the buzzer to let her in and had a last look into the mirror. It was a strange feeling but most of all I was curious how it would be to say hello. As she came up to my floor, she had a bag with her and a nice smile on her face. She had on a long black coat so I could not see much of her.

"Here I am," she smiled as she hugged me and pecked my lips. Rose made it feel as if it was just yesterday we had separated, killing the slight trace of awkwardness before it raised its ugly head.

"I'm glad you're here," I smiled and lead her in. She dropped the bag and hung her coat. She wore high-heeled boots and black suede leather jeans. A black corsage with wine red lace covered her chest and she wore a short jacket on top in the same red color. "Wow," I smiled. "You look great."

"Well, if you finally invite me and for the holidays it's a hell of a reason to doll up, right? But you also look very beautiful. Really classy," she complimented me and her glance let me know that she was honest.

"Better come in, before you make me blush," I motioned her to the kitchen. "I have coffee. Would you like one?"

She nodded and took her place at the table where we had coffee together, eating some cookies I had baked. We chatted casually while I prepared dinner. Crispy roast duck in orange-honey-ginger sauce with a mix of brown and white rice and green asparagus and spinach leaves. A nice dry Rioja to go along with it.

When the meal was ready I plated dinner and we moved into the living room. I had to smirk as Rose stood inside the door jamb and had a look. The table was nicely decorated with branches of fir and golden nutshells and the tree was gleaming in the candle light.

"Oh my goodness, this is like home. There's even a present under the tree. You're nuts Chris. But wait. I have one to put with yours. I'll just get it." She went down the corridor while I placed the plates on the table and lit the candles.

As she returned she put a package under the tree and then took her seat and smiled broadly: "Thank you. This is really great, I mean such a hell of a lot of work just to escape Christmas for Christmas?"