Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed: "Maybe I'm not the big green Grinch that it looked like at first sight. It's Christmas, and I celebrate having such nice beautiful company. I like the traditions. In addition, I had in mind that we have a romantic candle light dinner on Christmas eve. With a nice meal and romantic atmosphere I would not hurt my chances of achieving the final goal of seducing my very welcome, gorgeous, special guest."

"Well, it doesn't hurt at all. In fact, you would have needed much, much less but I appreciate the intent, a lot," she shrugged. "Thanks for your invitation again. I'm really quite happy to be here."

I raised my glass and smiled: "You're very welcome. To a Merry Christmas, Rose."

"To a Merry Christmas."

Though I was anything but a proven cook I did not do that bad with the duck. We both liked it and we enjoyed our time. I mean what kind of challenge could a roasted duck be for someone who could synthesize acetylsalicylic acid from scratch and even spell it?

After dinner we agreed to open our presents. She opened her box up and tested the fragrance immediately at her wrist. She obviously liked it and hugged me thankfully. I told her, I was sure it would suit her well and that it actually was a present to myself since I was keen on enjoying this scent from her body.

She grinned cheekily. "We've had really similar thoughts. I also thought about a gift that would be a present for the both of us. Would you like to have a look?"

I opened up my package and had to laugh. Inside was a shocking pink strapless strapon like the one I found so interesting when she had so delightfully and thoroughly fucked me at her home.

"Great idea. I really was about to get one for myself. So that's really a perfect gift. Thanks, Rose." I leaned towards her and kissed her.

"You don't consider me too selfish then," she murmured into our kiss.

"Nope," I whispered back, "I just regret I gotta work tonight."

"We will have long days," she smiled with her devouring blue eyes.

I nodded. I would have gone down on her right then and there if it was not already too close to the time when I would have to leave. "Sounds good to me," I agreed. And in fact, the best present was her company. Her light and easy way of making things appear normal without any tendency for drama. No Why didn't you call for so long? no accusations or awkward moments. She was just easy and I was happy about that. I liked her a lot.

I had noticed that just the last final sensation, the overwhelming explosion of butterflies flapping through my stomach did not happen. But her devouring look at me got my pulse pounding higher and that she could arouse me by snapping her fingers was an obvious fact I could in no way deny. Rose was really a wonderful girl and I don't know what could have happened if my heart was not as empty as Sasha's former room.

But as matters stood there was nothing to discuss nor to think about. At last, we had an agreement for nothing but good company and as far as I was concerned that seemed the perfect deal.

"We have to leave soon," I announced after a while as it came closer to my working hours. In fact, I hated to be late. Especially as I knew Richy would be there tonight too, and I did not feel like facing his comments. I packed some cookies for him and the crew in a tin box and we left for my 'Base minicamp'

Some 15 minutes later I sat next to Rose in the rear of a cab holding hands. "Thank you for the nice evening," Rose whispered and leaned her head against my shoulder.

So far Christmas had not started badly at all.

++++++++++++++++++

The Christmas Eve will continue soon. Who knows if it has more presents on its way?

I thank you for your interest if you made it this far and I sincerely hope you find it fun to follow.

If you have criticism, suggestions or remarks I would appreciate any of your comments very much. Your vote is also very welcome.

++++++++++++++++++