Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I wanted to find out.

I heard Sasha's breath close to me and it was the most wonderful music I could imagine. I fell asleep with a happy smile on my lips.

+++

The next morning we got up early because Sasha had to attend her classes while I was not yet fit enough to survive a whole day at the university.

She left with a loving kiss. Her lips on mine let the butterflies inside their pupae squirm. Another kiss like that and they would probably emerge and spread their wings again.

"Wow," I said as I broke the kiss. "If you want to attend your classes, you'd better run. Before I drag you down to my bed and rape you."

She grinned and nodded. "I love you too. But you're right, I'd better run. See you."

She ran down the stairs and I watched her from over the banister. As she reached the next landing she looked up and threw me a kiss.

"I'm happy, Chris - happy again."

Then she was out of sight.

I sighed. Happy again - so easy?

It was a new dawn, a new day. And I wanted it to start a new life. I went back to my flat and sat down with my notebook, a cup of coffee and my phone. I still had demons following me into my new life. I wanted them gone. So I looked for demon busters and searched the entries from therapists.

After many calls I had eventually found a woman who agreed to accept me and whom I felt comfortable with. I had made an appointment and the first deed of the day was done.

The next would be my exercises. My torturer had given me lots of homework. But I knew in spite of all the pain he had inflicted, his intentions were good. I wanted to be me again as soon as I could. So I made it through without excuses.

While I had a shower, I had the idea to write a letter to Sasha. I barely could find the right words when I had the nerve to speak. Perhaps it would be more fruitful to write her. Another cup of coffee accompanied me back to my notebook.

I stared at the blinking cursor. How should I explain what I don't understand myself? I had a better idea. Instead of explaining it I would only try to tell it. This seemingly worked better so I wrote:

"Beloved Sasha,

I needed a hard kick to make me see. I had my eyes closed for too long but I can see clearly now.

You are the shore of singularity which rescues my heart from drowning in the seas of interchangeability.

I love you."

I used a sheet of the paper which I only use for special occasions. Heavy handmade paper with matching envelopes. I even found my old fountain pen. Sitting at my desk I wrote a message in the best hand writing I had to offer. Then I sealed the letter and got dressed. I had to shop for some things and I wanted to get her this letter soon.

I went over to the flower shop and chose one long stemmed red rose. I gave them Sasha's address and spent a fortune to get it delivered that same afternoon together with the letter. Some things cannot be measured in filthy lucre.

The rest of the day I settled what had been accumulated during my unintended absence: letters from the insurance, bills and some more thrills of the same quality. But as it had to be done, I did it right there. One good news was with it: I would get a substantial compensation from the insurance for my bike. Welcome!

Next deed was to call Rose. She was happy to hear from me and promised to pay me a visit soon. We chatted quite a while before I asked, if she knew Vinny's number. She wanted to know what for, but I did not tell her. About spare parts for my Guzzi was my excuse. She seemed not convinced but did not ask further.

After we hung up, I called Vinny.

"Hello, Magic Ink - Vinny here."

"Hi Vinny. Chris speaking. Do you remember the meeting last summer? I'm the girl on the Guzzi who was so keen on your polished Dellortos."

"Hmm, yes... yes sure. I remember. Rose told me about your accident. I'm glad you made it. Are you fine?"

"Well, considering the circumstances I'm more than just fine. The reason of my call is that I've seen Rose's tattoo and she said you made it."

"Yes, I did. You like it?"

"Nope. I love it. How you let the tendrils follow her shape is gorgeous. It's really fine art. Your colors are so brilliant."

"Thank you. But I think this is not the reason for your call, is it? I'm sorry but I have someone laying on the bench."

"Oh... okay. Well, I wonder if you wanna go for a ride and don't know where to. Would you mind having a coffee at my place? I'd like to talk to you."

"Sure, why not? How about Sunday?"

"Sunday is great," I smiled and told him my address. I heard his pencil as he jotted my address down. "See you then."

"Yep. Bye Chris. Was nice to hear from you again."

Last deed for today - done.

I decided to rest in front of the TV as the day had been exhausting for my current condition. I changed to my nightgown, took some pillows and my blanket and made myself comfortable with a glass of wine. I found the DVD of "Gone with the Wind." Perfect fodder for my strained mind.

The South cheered about going to war when between the ringing church bells my doorbell rung too.

I rose with a deep sigh and went to the door buzzing the intruder in. I heard fast footsteps coming up the stairs and then Sasha's bob cut appeared at the platform. She ran to me and did not stop before she could embrace me. I was too astonished to say something.

"I did not get it first time. After I understood I could not help it but I had to cry. I think you wrote the most touching words I've ever read. You make me feel so unique - a singularity?" she sighed in my ear.

"You are my singularity, Sasha. You're the most precious being I know. I love you."

Sasha turned her head and kissed me. Her tongue fondled mine so tender and lovingly that the pupal deep down in my tummy burst and a new generation of butterflies slipped, spreading their wings. My stomach turned over and I felt this magic butterfly explosion again. I grabbed her hair and held her head tight. I felt such deep desire; it was burning through each and every vein and I did not want to let this kiss ever end.

To hell with Scarlett O'Hara.

I dragged Sasha inside and pushed my door closed while I had already pulled the jeans-jacket from her shoulders. I dropped it to the floor not caring about anything but to feel her skin on mine. Not in a minute from now, but right now!

Sasha felt the same about it. She kicked her shoes away and the urgency I felt in her efforts to pull the nightgown from my body was an obvious sign. I assisted by raising my arms and the night gown came off and disappeared out of sight. Jeans, panties, socks, Sasha's bra left a trail from my door into my bedroom while we moved there, undressing and kissing with caressing hands.

Looking into her eyes, I saw the sparks of desire glowing in her deep brown irises. I touched the mattress of my bed, slowly sliding down and Sasha was already above me. The touch of her silky warm skin on me shot hot flashes of joy through my body.

From the living room, I heard gunfire from the TV along with the howling of grenades and their explosions on impact.

Her fingertips on me had a similar effect on their impact. Her touch on my skin made me shiver like jolted by shock waves. I was dried out like the desert and her kiss felt like a pouring rain that brought the parched drought back to life.

"Sasha," I croaked shivering in her arms, "I love you, love you, love you!"

Her devouring kiss muted me. Our bodies surged against each other, were squirming, sliding, rubbing, while our hands could not touch, fondle and caress enough. We were desperately feeding our desire that had taken control about every thought and every cell. But as hard we tried, the flames blazed only higher, needing ever more fuel.

I welcomed her fingers with a long moan as they finally reached my mound. They slid along my crease between my lips and got immediately covered with my endless desire, oozing from my needful flesh.

Sasha felt my need and did not hesitate to relieve me. I shouted with pleasure and excitement as she pushed her fingers deep into my depth and I clenched down on them as my body became aroused. I felt her fingers stretching my walls and electric jolts flashed through my spine with each of her moves. She fucked me passionately while she bent her neck and went down on my nipple.

My body became rigid and tensed to its limits. I felt my nipple burning and getting puckered and it seemed like it was poking between her lips actively. The flooding emotions made me pant and my breath was ragged, fast and short; while I could not await the final satisfaction. Just a few more jabs. Her thumb found my clit and circled and caressed it, Sasha pushed me over the ledge.

It was the end of months of abstinence that was forced on me. I felt like I was flooding the sheets with the lust pouring out between my pussy lips. My hands were desperately searching for something to hold on to. My body felt like it was free-falling but I knew better. The warm watery secretions dripped beneath me as I was so wet inside I felt like I was floating in a pool of excitement. I screamed and moaned in orgasmic joy.

I stared with wide eyes at Sasha's face while I came and saw her watching me. She had a tender smile as she witnessed how hard I got off. My breath was forced through my gritted teeth until I slowly relaxed and the tension of my muscles softened. I felt relief but I felt no satisfaction. Like a wolf which had licked blood I wanted nothing but to feast on her.

"Oh my fucking goodness," I mewed lewdly and rolled my eyes. "Turn 'round, my love."

Sasha flashed her eyes on me and showed me a cheeky grin. Then she crawled around until she knelt over me.

I had seen quite a few pussies lately. Blonde, black, brunette and even red ones. Boldly bare and hairy ones. Some with puffy lips, pouted lips and pinched ones. All with clits of different shapes and sizes. But none ever rivaled the immaculate beauty of Sasha's orchid blossom or her alluring scent. Only now I realized how much I had been longing getting to go down on her.

With a long determined lick I separated her filmy petals and found out that she had not stood untouched observing me. I was soaked from her dripping arousal and her delicious taste. They both drove me crazy. I covered her mound with my mouth and sucked her juicy flesh, licked it with greed. At the same time I felt her between my thighs giving me the same pleasures. Her tongue probed my entrance and soon she poked it inside me as deep as she could. She sucked my pouring juices and they were copious.

She went down on me like she was devouring a ripe plum, sucking my juices and licking my seeping pussy. Chewing my lips, kissing and sucking, satisfying me, her needing, wanting mouth was so welcome on my lips, clit and vagina. After kissing along my thighs, she caressed my mound with her cheeks and nose and lips and then her tongue again went back on my snatch. As she found my clit and crossed over it I moaned again with delight.

As we had been two, now we were one. We were united by the need to appease our hunger which had grown beyond all boundaries and the familiar mutual goal to give and receive pleasures was beyond belief.

I plowed between her lips deeper, bolder and even more relentlessly I sucked her clit while at the same time my tongue tip vibrated over it. As I honed her pearl with the whole length of my tongue I felt her thighs starting to tremble and she spasmed between my legs. She flooded me with her pussy. Her slimy ooze was almost spraying as she tumbled over the edge. I could not swallow her quickly enough. It was the most delicious reward I could imagine striving for and I licked and sucked as if my life depended on every single drop.

Sasha squirmed and arched but did not desist from eating my minge. She silenced her spasms between my thighs and her lips, teeth and tongue seemed to be everywhere all over my snatch. Again I felt her building me up, and how the tension went through my body again. I was so close already and she could read my mind. Her finger rubbed my clit while she darted her tongue deeper and deeper into my seething innermost.

While Atlanta was blown and burned to rubble and the Yankees came over her, my orgasm came over me like the Huns over Europe.

I was thrown around by the first wave and could not help but to let her slip. Between my head and my heels my whole body was stiff and warped like a board. While the wave broke above me, I could not even breath as my whole body was a single tremor. As the surge slipped away, another wave hit me forcefully. I gasped for air while trembling all over. The next one let me break in and I fell onto my back again with a long-lasting moan from the very depth of my chest. It was salvation.

Sasha fell aside and rolled on her back. We laid next to each other and the walls of my bedroom echoed my 'giggle-pants'. I was giggling and panting at the same time and could not stop crying as I faced such an overload of joy. I sounded like a completely revved-up hyena.

"Fuck, Sasha", I croaked strained, "this was insane."

I could notice, Sasha was about the same condition as I. She pressed the words between her gasps: "Sorry... I'll apologize... if I survive."

I rolled around until I could embrace her shanks: "Please do! Survive! I couldn't stand it, losing you another time."

She took a deep breath. "You never lost me. It was you who pushed me away."

I kissed her shins tenderly: "I understand that. I'll work on it. I made an appointment with a therapist today."

That news brought her back to life. She turned around and cupped my cheek tenderly with her hand. "Did you really? I'm so proud of you. I can imagine that it took a lot of courage to do so. I'm so happy you did. I promise to do my best to support you, the best I can."

While Scarlett returned to Tara, determined to win back Rhett's love, I was equally as determined to never ever push her away again. "I know, Sasha."

Then the content of my drawer came to my mind and I turned around to get it out. "I've completely forgotten about it," I smirked and showed her the strapless strap on Rose had presented me for Christmas.

"What the Fuck," Sasha giggled as she saw this toy. "...And you had the guts to call me spoiled?"

"Oh please Sasha, you are spoiled - there's not the slightest doubt about it. Nevertheless no one ever asserted you are the only spoiled one around."

She took the toy and examined it with slightly raised corners of her mouth: "Something to try out soon, I'd say. It looks rather promising."

"Oh, I can assure you, it is really, uh... useful."

"Minx," she laughed.

I reminded her of our playful little piece of conversation and teased her with batting my lashes: "But a cute one."

She had not forgotten too and giggled blithely about my acting: "That's for sure. Are you my minx?"

"That's for sure too. Be aware! As soon as I am fit enough to make proper use of this thing you'll get to know how much your minx I am."

She embraced me tightly and we snuggled as close together as we could. We cuddled until the white noise of the TV accompanied us to sleep.

+++

During the next few days I was busy with handling things. I had a look at my bike and again I realized how lucky I had been. Richy was right, she was a wreck. I decided with a heavy heart to sell it to a junkyard and get a few bucks out of it.

I did my daily exercises and became my own torturer. I could feel how I got stronger and gained more endurance each day. That kept me going and I pushed myself harder each day. In addition to the exercises I started to work on the sandbag again. This time it was just an ordinary sandbag and not a voodoo bag with Manuel's face on it. Nevertheless I kicked and punched the shit out of it.

I had the first session with my therapist. She was a mature woman with sharp blue eyes and blond hair in a bun. In spite of looking strict, she showed herself empathetic and I felt she wanted to help and not to milk my insurance. I trusted her from first sight and described to her the reasons for my complaints as I saw them. Dr. Evans agreed to help and assured me that I would get over it. I left with the date for the next session and an eased heart.

Then Sunday arrived. I was busy with preparing the table and making coffee as I heard the sound of an engine I knew so well. The distinctive roar of a Guzzi approached my house. I went to the door and as soon as the bell rung, I buzzed Vinny in.

His heavy footsteps came up the stairs and I welcomed him with a grateful smile. "Thanks for coming, Vinny."

He wore his jet helmet under one arm, his filthy vest showing his colors over a heavy leather jacket, jeans and engineer boots and a broad smile over his face.

"My pleasure", he said and tapped my shoulder as he stood in front of me. "You look good. Much better than I expected, taking into consideration what you went through."

I smiled thankfully. "I do everything I can to forget it. Well, not forgotten but unseen." I motioned him inside and we went to the kitchen where we sat down to have coffee and cake.

I did not waste time and showed him a drawing I had done to visualize what I expected. It showed the side of a female body and a bird on it. The tail feathers swung around her hip bone, the wings were spread pointing at back and belly and the head was risen pointing at the side boob.

"I see," Vinny said thankfully kind enough to relinquish from any comments about my drawing skills. "A rising Phoenix - for you, am I right?"

I nodded. "I got a second chance and I won't waste it. That's why I want something that reminds me about it. Because it will be with me for the rest of my days, I want it nothing but perfect. That's why I called you."

He smiled. "Thanks. Yeah, I will do it for you, if you really want. I mean, we are both friends of Rose and therefore friend ourselves too, am I right? Besides I like you and I'm really glad to see that you are fine. Well, will you gimme a marker?"

I was surprised but went to get one. As he took it from me he rose his head: "Undress."

"Sorry?"

"Prude? I want to see my canvas. If I do this tattoo I will see your boobs and butt for hours anyway. So undress now please," he said slightly impatient but smiling.

I did as he told me and he had a look at me. From a very professional point of view as I found out. He did not lewdly check my erogenous zones but looked about my anatomy, the swing of my hipbone, my ribs and the lines of my muscles.

"Nice canvas," he smirked and began to use the marker on me. With swift moves he put a drawing on my skin and after he was done - astonishingly fast - he nodded. "Have a look in the mirror and then tell me, what you think."

I did. It was amazing. The outlines followed my muscles perfectly. As I moved, the Phoenix seemed to be alive. It craned its head and moved its wings as I squirmed and moved myself. I returned to Vinny and did not hide my exaltation.

"You're the god-damned grand wizard of tattoos," I cheered at him and he laughed.

"Wait for the colors," he replied. "So size and everything is fine for you?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"Okay, I will do a colored painting at my studio. If you're happy with it, we'll get it done. I think we will need 3 or 4 sessions. It will depend on how durable you are. It will hurt."

I smirked ajar: "Believe me, that will be nothing in comparison to what I went through."

He nodded understandingly: "I can imagine. See you next Sunday at my place? It will be something special for someone special so I will keep it out of the normal bizz. Agreed?"

I doubted that he had the slightest idea about what I really went through but I was happy about his proposal: "Agreed! Thank you so much, Vinny. I'll be there even if I have to walk all of the way."