Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really," was her answer which sounded unmistakably mocking me. "Will you tell me something I do not already know? Please Chris, don't suck. Have fun, okay? And tell him, if he does not treat you right, he will have nothing else but frozen pizza and sleeping on the couch for the next three weeks." I heard her giggle.

"You are really okay with it, Sasha? Really?" I could not believe my ears.

"Thanks for calling, Chris. Seriously, I thank you for your call. Sleep tight,... after it! I love you."

She had hung up. What to say about Sasha?

I had a look in the mirror.

Is that really what you want?"

I touched my lips which were still feeling his kiss. Yes, I wanted it. To be more accurate: I wanted him. On my way back to him I lit a candle I had taken from the living room and brought it with me. I placed it at the tiny desk I used for my make up stuff and switched the lights out. It was not only for romantic purpose. No one would see the tattoo before it was finished.

"It was more than a minute. It seemed like an eternity to me," he lovingly smiled at me still standing where I had left him.

It would have been a cheesy compliment from a greasy pickup trainee like so many before, I had put up with cheeky sarcasm while I was working behind the bar. But I could feel that Manuel honestly meant it this way. That made it sound like more than just sweet talk to me; it sounded lovely and honest. I gave myself over to his arms which embraced me.

"I beg your pardon," I hugged him and offered my lips.

He did not hesitate to kiss me again and as I now was relieved I let it go without resistance. I melted into his kiss and his strong hug. I could feel that our kiss, our playful tongues did affect him as much as they affected me. It was slow and in no way an explosion but I felt a slight tender itch in my belly as if some butterflies would emerge from their pupal. I felt good in his hug; warm, safe, and protected, and I could let myself fall into his arms without fear or distrust.

I started to unbutton his shirt and was rewarded with his kisses running along my neck. His tenderness made me shiver. A reaction that ensured him about being on the right path. Oh yes, he was. It was like throwing a match into thatch as he kissed along my neck and I felt the flames rising.

My hand touched his abs. They were hard and strong but same time they felt warm and tender. I went for his belt and opened it up. Without hesitation I unzipped his trouser. He pulled the straps of my summer dress over my shoulders and I let it slip down to my ankles.

Manuel shook his shirt away and as I helped him out of his trousers, he noticed my plastic wrapping. "What's this for?"

"Don't pay attention it's nothing," I tried to distract him with a kiss.

We sank down in nothing more than our undies. I felt his body on mine. He felt so different than Sasha. His muscles made his body feel much harder but I liked it. It felt good to touch him, to fondle his warm skin. His kiss felt even better and I loved his hands on me. They were strong but gentle and their touch - as soft as it was - left no doubt that they could touch much stronger and be much more possessive.

I moaned as he cupped my breast and squeezed it. He pushed it up and thumbed my bud. It was arousing how he touched my boob. I felt how my body reacted and how the gusset of my panty began to soak my juices which started to ooze from my muliebrity. I felt the desire rising inside me, the glowing desire to be taken. No, I did not want to be taken.

I wanted him to take me.

I cupped his buttocks which filled my hands with firm flesh and pulled his underwear off. His virility had grown to an impressing size. It flattered me that this little of me made him already that aroused. I cupped my butt and shoved my pantie away. I kicked it from my legs. His hand was running over my tummy and heading for my crotch but I did not let it happen. Instead I laid down on my back and pulled him over me.

He slew between my thighs on his own. His cock was hard and pushed against my mound. I opened my legs further and tilted my pelvis until his glans plowed between my pussy lips. His cock entered without a helping hand. He pushed slowly but strong until he was inside me up to the very end. I sighed out of pleasure. He felt so good inside of me, how he stretched and filled my snatch and touched my womb.

I understood Sasha for the first time really deeply: the real thing felt really good.

If it is the real one.

Manuel was the real one, as I felt for him. He laid halfway on me, halfway on his elbows and I could see his face in the low flickering light of the candle. He rolled his pelvis and I could feel him inside. He was deep and strong and hard. He was alive and pulsing and I made him feel like this.

"Enjoy me," I whispered into his ear and began to nibble his earlobe. I took a deep breath and then clenched down on his cock.

"Oh my God," he panted.

My tightened pussy canal enveloped him and I tensed as hard as I could. I wanted to make him feel me as enjoyable as I could. His thrusts gained speed and force and I felt wonderful. I felt the play of his abs against my tummy. I heart his breath getting deeper and his panting louder. I sensed his heartbeat on my lip pulsing under the smooth skin of his neck. The drumbeat of his heart got faster and stronger. I could feel his cock inside me as it started to jolt.

"Oh yes, Manuel. Yes! Cum for me. Cum deep inside of me. Make me yours and show how much you feel for me. Don't fight it, let it go" I moaned tenderly into his ear.

His body began to squirm and arch and his cock pushed harder into the moist heat of my snatch. I felt his cock spasm as he shot his cum deep into me. I saw into his face, his agonized grimaces as his orgasm struck him like lightning. I could feel and see and smell how much I was able to excite him. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and locked my ankles behind his butt. I hugged him tightly with all of my body during his aftermath.

I wanted him to feel the very intimacy of this moment. We did not screw around and fuck like during this summer day on his father's yacht. This time we had made love and it felt gorgeous.

"You did not cum?" he asked with a slight note of disappointment in his voice.

"No my dear, I did not, and I did not want to. I was too keen on feeling you and it felt wonderful. All the details of your arousal, to feel how much I can excite you was somehow even more satisfying than to get off myself. I'm fine, no worries. I'm more than just fine. It was a very fulfilling moment, really very, very fulfilling," I soothed him and held him even tighter. I kissed his shoulders and fondled his back.

He rose his head and looked at me as if he wanted to assure himself that I said the truth.

I smiled. "Yes, really. You can make me get off any time, can't you? But this time was special."

He looked seemingly not understanding: "How is that?"

I took a deep breath. Really, how was that?

"It made me feel so deeply that I have a crush on you. I have no idea what's going on, but I think I love you."

He showed me a happy smile and nodded slightly. Then I noticed his attempt to slide on his back.

"No," I protested and pushed my calves harder against his butt. "Stay where you are. You don't think you'd get away with it so easy, uh? ¡A degüello! Don't you remember? No quarter given."

I smirked cheeky and I clenched on his half hardened cock which was still at the mercy of my hungry snatch. Carefully, not risking to push him out I snaked my pelvis to make him feel me stronger again. I noticed that it did not leave him unimpressed as I could feel his cock pulsing against my tightened pussy walls and I got the impression he was about to rise to former glory soon.

"Chris, you are unbelievably sexy."

"Oh, I ought to be ashamed of myself, uh?" I teased him batting my eyelashes. "You may forget about it, I'm not. What I am now, is really horny. To feel you getting off was arousing like fuck and I'd say that you owe me something? Besides Sasha said that I shall tell you: only frozen pizza and the couch for you for the next three weeks if you don't treat me right."

"That's a valid reason," he whispered smirking and lowered his head to kiss me. While his tongue entered my mouth, he began to answer my movements and his dick was hardening more. We pushed our pelvises against each other and our tongues fooled around. His cock became stronger with each of our thrusts and I felt how he filled my needing snatch more and more.

I loved this feeling inside me. I barely ever imagined that I could feel like this, making love to a man. Most probably I would not. I suppose I only felt this way because I was making love to him. He was tender without appearing weak. He showed manners without appearing prissy. He was intelligent without appearing smart-aleck. He even could use a half-sucked pick up line without appearing ridiculous.

And he could fuck me without making me feel awkward or used. He made me feel precious and treasured. Indeed, he made me feel wonderful. We fucked each other with rising desire until I felt that my bone did not like to work this way yet.

"Please, turn on your back," I whispered.

He obeyed my words and I followed his turn eager not to lose him. We managed to change our position without interrupting our connection. Then I knelt over him and started to ride. I impaled myself on his rock hardened cock which slammed into my gasping hole. My slippery pussy oozed my juice, spread between my pussy lips which enveloped his cock ever so tightly. I leaned forward and panted, aroused: "Kiss my nipples dear, lick 'em, suck 'em. You're gonna make me come."

Hi did what I asked and he did it how I liked it. He was fueling my fire with how hungrily he sucked them, licked around my salient puckered buds. He grabbed my hips and started to answer my rhythms, jabbing me from below.

My oozing became a steady flow and smeared along his cock's shaft, soaking his tights. My breaths were now short and fast, matching the thrusts we shared. The thrusts of his dick jabbing into me up to my womb felt wonderful. How the calm pressure built up! I could not wait for the relief and at the same time I wanted to let this rise last forever. This warm cozy feeling in my lap was too wonderful.

Manuel looked at me with widened eyes. As if he could not see enough of me nor get enough. "Fuck Chris. You douche me. You're dripping wet."

"Because... you fuck... me... so... well!" I sighed between my pants. "Oh my goodness... I am coming!"

It was not like an explosion of apocalyptic dimensions. It was a tender relief, a mellow summer breeze that took me with it like a leaf. It was gorgeous. My water gates opened wide and I covered Manuel's lap with the pouring lust which surged through me and filled me with indescribable happiness. I was so much his and I wanted that so much. I broke in, slightly trembling and laid on his chest while he still pistoned into me from beneath. My snatch deluged him and as he squirted his hot seed into me it became even worse.

I laid on him during our aftermath and felt his arm holding me tight. I felt so good, so secure and safe and so beloved, when he whispered in my ear: "I love you."

"So do I, Manuel. I love you too."

Yes, I did. I could feel it, the wings of the butterflies, this magical warmth deep in my heart. This was so intense and unmistakably obvious, that even I understood.

"I love you Manuel."

He held me tight to his chest and I could feel his heartbeat still fast and strong. We were worn out and sliding on the slippery coat of sweat between our heated bodies. Our merging was messed up with the gooey blend of both our juices pouring out of my snatch and as his cock left me it made this matter a whole lot worse.

But I loved this. It was so utterly sexy like only a humid and hot, dusky summer evening can be. I did not care about the signs of our encounter. Quite the contrary I loved the smell of sex that surrounded us.

"Making love to you is a revelation," I mewed happily while I slid from his body and laid down, turning my back to him. He spooned me and I found shelter for the night in his embracing arms. I felt wonderful, fulfilled and a hell of a woman.

"I love you Chris, you're a hell of a woman."

I bit hard on my lip not to burst out with laughter. I was too tired to explain anything. Instead, I snuggled closer into his arms and closed my eyes.

If he continued reading my thoughts as Sasha sometimes did, my future would become desperate, I thought amused. I heaved a deep sigh and dozed away in a perfect mood.

+++

The next day started early but way too late. I had to hurry as I had an appointment with Dr. Evans, my therapist. I hated to leave the bed that still bore the smell of our loving.

We had a quick shower one after the other because I was afraid I could not resist the urge to continue where we had left off last night. Manuel was kind and drove me to Dr. Evans so that I made it in time.

After my therapy session I saw that I had seven missed calls during the last hour — in numbers: 7! And number one to seven was: Sasha!

Crazy chick.

I called her back.

"Aw Chris, at last. I was already about to call you again. Tell me, how was it? Manuel was so quick to disappear - classes, he said. Bullshit, classes! As if any of his classes could justify leaving me, while I am devoured by curiosity. As I asked him how it had been, he said great and grinned at me. He's such a chatterbox, uh? Fuck, I'm curious like no cat can be. Tell me about it and don't cheap out on the spicy details, alright?"

I loved this girl. I really did. But it did not mean I would not enjoy torturing her. "Hmm. Well - it could be that our line is monitored? All the spicy details? No, not by phone."

"Shit Chris, you bitch! Fuck you, I'll fuckin' kill you!" Sasha was nearly shouting.

"You'll find me at home," I laughed my ass off and hung up.

I hurried home. I was sure it would not take her long to get to my place. Not being fueled with curiosity like that. And I wanted to see her. I wanted to hold her and thank her face to face. I wanted to ensure her how much I loved her.

I had just enough time to prepare coffee and finally something similar to a breakfast, as my doorbell exploded. I buzzed her in and she flew up the staircase. She pouted her lovely duck beak at me

"Coffee is ready," I welcomed her and put a fat wet kiss on her pout. We went inside my flat and sat down at the kitchen table. I told her everything and I had no chance to let a single detail unmentioned.

"You were right," I finished my report, "He is Mr. Right E.T."

She looked at me with sparkling eyes and sighed. "This is so romantic. But I told you so. When will you ever believe my words before instead of after?"

"I think I have serious reason to do so, Sasha. I will adapt to it."

"Cool! Perhaps you'll even believe me that it is no good not to follow your heart? It is like swimming against the current of a river. You only get tired and then the stream takes you with it anyway. You'll end up at the same place but later and worn out."

"Did you get that from a fortune cookie," I teased her smiling.

She rolled her eyes. "Get lost! I am not Chinese! Sometimes I don't know if I want to kiss or to kill you."

"Do I have a vote?"

We laughed and I went over to her chair and kissed her. "I need a new pair of jeans. Would you like to give me company on a shopping spree? The weather is too nice to stay at home." This was one reason. The other one was that I did not want her to discover my plastic wrapping and I felt like either to go out or to go down on her.

"Yes, of course. I'd love to."

We hugged lovingly and left the house heading for the city center. We walked hand in hand it felt so good. I did not know what would be next but I did not even start to think about it yet to analyze all the 'ifs", "whats" and "hows." I felt free and good and wonderful. I was together with Sasha again. We were clear again. There was no awkwardness at all, no unspoken words this time that laid like a rock on my heart.

We were simply happy together and as I let my heart rule over me rather than my head I felt uncommonly easy. Maybe the hangover would come but right now I could not feel better at all. Things were perfect. And I was so deeply in love with the two most adorable persons I could imagine.

And the best of all, I felt that they loved me back. That was all that counted at this very moment. And I did not care, that my voice was really not made for singing, as I started to sing low, as I walked with Sasha hand in hand.

It was the song "Feeling Good" from Nina Simone that came to my mind and Sasha looked towards me with a glad smile as she heard me singing its lyrics:

Stars when you shine

You know how I feel

Scent of the pine

You know how I feel

Oh freedom is mine

And I know how I feel

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new life

For me

And I'm feeling good

+++++++++++++

I thank you for your interest as you read it so far.

Because 7 is a magical number, with the next chapter will be the final part.

If you have criticism, suggestions or remarks I would appreciate any of your comments very much. Your vote is also very welcome.

++++++++++++++