Gone Fishing with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,203 Followers

Mel was moaning constantly as I sucked her pussy. As I made another pass at the top of her smooth shaven lips, I clamped onto her rock hard and totally visible clit, sucking hard and flicking my tongue at it rapidly. "Uahoddess" she cried out around my cock. I thought it meant "oh god yes" but I couldn't be sure. In any event, her body tensed above me as my face was bathed in her cum, then she began shaking and twitching to the tempo of my tongue on her clit. Mel's hand went to my shaft and she began jerking me hard as her mouth and tongue did their best to empty my balls. Her body was still shaking when Kelly squeezed my balls and BOOM! I shot my cum into Mel's mouth.

Mel's head jumped back but she wanted to prove herself and clamped her lips tight around my cock head as she swallowed most of my first spurt. She kept pumping madly on my shaft and I kept spurting rapidly into her wonderful mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she kept moaning as she sucked, jerked and swallowed as I pumped at least 8 huge globs of cum into her mouth. Finally I stopped cumming and Mel was able to catch up on her swallowing -- her cheeks had swelled quite noticeably as she kept my load within her lips. She managed to coax several drops of cum from me before I begged her to stop as my tip had become extremely sensitive.

She slid her body off of me and smiled up at me as I said, "God, Mel. Are you sure you've never done that before? Holy shit, that felt fantastic!"

Mel continued playing with my softening cock as she said, "Thanks, glad you liked it. And yes, it was my first time ever. Kelly was right, your stuff tasted really nice. I didn't want to miss any of it. By the way, what you were doing was awesome! I've never came that hard when I did myself." Her fingers were lightly tracing my full length and then circling my tip when she noticed I was getting hard again. "Ah, Kelly, what'd I do wrong, he's not getting soft any more, didn't I get all of his cum?"

Kelly laughed at that and said, "Cuz, you did everything right, it's just that this man's cock is really hard to get down. Rumor has it he can go for hours!"

"Who said that? How do you know?" Mel asked her. Kelly mumbled 'oops', I think, and didn't answer. "Come on, spill it Kelly."

Kelly looked at me and mouthed a 'sorry' before saying, "I'm not sure."

Mel turned her eyes to me and said, "Who says you can 'go for hours'?" When I didn't say anything she grabbed my cock and pulled it to her lips then said, "dammit, tell me or I'll bite this thing off!" She quickly slammed her face onto me as far as she could then bit down on my shaft making me wince in pain.

"Oh alright, alright!" I said. "But you are not going to like it. It was your mom!"

Mel's eyes bugged out when I said this and she shoved her face down hard onto me. Suddenly her nose was buried tight against my pubic hair, my entire cock down her throat! She looked at my curly hair way out of focus in front of her and slowly moved back and forth on me before finally pulling completely off of me. "Wow, now that's what I call a reaction! I don't know what surprises me more; that you say it was my MOTHER, or that you saying that made me take your entire cock into my throat!" She gulped air for a moment, then said, "Definitely, the deepthroat! Damn but you are BIG!"

"Why would you say that?" I asked, "I mean about the deepthroat."

"Because I've heard mom and dad talking before when they didn't know I was there and I figured they both fucked other people. She seemed to like having more than one guy there as she couldn't get enough from just one guy."

"Well, all I know," I said smiling, "was that when we stopped she could hardly stand and couldn't walk!" Mel and Kelly both looked at me with shocked expressions.

"You could do that to my mom?" Mel asked excitedly. "Oh my god but that is so hot! I heard my dad many times tell her how he was sorry he couldn't last like she could. But you really got to her, huh?" Mel looked at my cock in her hand. "Do me, John, do me like you did my mother!" She quickly lay on her back and tried pulling me onto her.

Rolling to my side I looked into her eyes then said, "Are you sure? This is not something you do on a whim. You only have one 'first' time and I don't want you pissed at me when the sun comes up."

Mel pulled me further towards her saying, "John you're the one! You're a special guy that I love, and if you can do that to my mom, I know I want you to show me how fucking good it can be! Now please fuck me."

Kelly was pushing my ass trying to get me into position and I finally got onto my hands and knees then moved into position between her legs. "Mel, are you positive?"

She nodded yes. I told her to say it. "Yes."

I told her to place my cock at her entrance and she did. I started to tell her to rub my cock in her slit to coat it with her juices but she started before I could finish. After she again placed my tip into her opening I said, "What do you want me to do, Mel?"

In a hoarse voice she whispered "fuck me."

"I couldn't hear you."

"Fuck me" she said a little louder.

"I'm still not sure what you said," I told her.

Wrapping her legs around my hips and trying to force me into her love channel, Mel cried out in anguish, "Fuck me! Fuck me with your huge cock! Pound it into me and take my cherry! FUCK ME JOHN AND MAKE ME CUM AND CUM AND CUM!"

I stopped holding my cock at bay and released my hips allowing her legs to pull me straight into her pussy. Since I didn't realize how tightly she was pulling with her legs, I didn't expect her to scream out as she pulled my entire ten inches into her in one rapid stroke. Her face turned beet red and her nails raked my back as, "Eeeeeyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" and she was gasping for breath.

I stayed motionless as she got used to my size within her as well as allowing the pain to subside. Once she had started looking normal I started slow movements with my cock each one making her moan. Whispering into her ear I told her I was sorry about the pain, she kissed me back and started moving her hips in time with my thrusts.

We developed quite a good rhythm and she was fucking me as I fucked her, suddenly her torso lurched and Mel cried out, "Oh god, Kelly, he's making me cum! Shit yes John, do it, do it John! Fuck me hard...oh shit, shit, shit." Mel then clamped her lips to mine and kissed me with more passion than she had before, her hips pumping up frantically trying to keep her cum going as long as possible.

Finally she slumped and I slowed my movements so that I was stroking into her about 4 times a minute. I kept this up for several minutes before she regained her strength and started fucking back at me. Leaning down I kissed her all over her face before settling on her lips as my cock really started pounding into her. Grabbing her legs I lifted them until her feet rested on my shoulders, making her shudder beneath me. Mel was staring into my eyes as we fucked and I could tell she was getting close again. I moved a hand to her breast and tweaked her nipple, really making her squirm and moan. Slowly I moved my finger from her breast down her stomach then lower to her clit.

As I brushed her clit her stomach jerked and when I lightly pinched it she cried out, "Fucking hell! Yes, that's it John, oh god don't stop! Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk! Umgourofnornaeiuoaerishit!" (At least I think that's how it's spelled.)

When she finally stopped cumming she looked at me dreamily and said "I want to do it the way Kelly did." So I let her legs back down and then rolled over, holding her tight to me so we remained joined together. Once on top she just remained motionless as she got used to the much different sensations. Slowly she started flexing her hips side to side, then rocked front to back.

Kelly said, "I feel left out, mind if I join in." Before either of us could answer her she straddled my face so that if I looked straight up (ahead?) I could see her boobs bouncing above my nose. So there I lay, my beautiful younger sister riding my face as my equally gorgeous cousin was riding my cock. I didn't see how it could get any better and gladly went with the flow. Kelly began moaning as my tongue explored all over and inside her tasty slit. Mel was groaning and breathing hard as she rode my granite shaft, impaling herself fully onto me.

I reached up and cupped one of Kelly's breasts while my other hand held her in place on my face. My hand went from kneading her soft breast to tweaking her hard nipple then back again, and Kelly was really enjoying my hand and mouth combo. It was getting harder to hold her in place on my face.

Mel's pace had picked up a little as she was really working my cock, fucking herself as she moaned in joy. Suddenly Kelly leaned back and was resting against Mel's chest. Both girls groaned simultaneously and my hand was covered by Mel's before she pushed it out of the way. I looked up to see Kelly's face turned at more than 90 degrees as she engaged in a frantic lip lock with her cock riding cousin. My displaced hand found her clit and began working it as my tongue speared her hole like a little cock. Between Mel's kisses and boob massage and my work on her pussy and clit, Kelly rapidly began jerking and shaking as her climax neared.

Somehow I managed to get my lips on Kelly's clit and sucked hard as my tongue flicked it like crazy. Mel noticed her reaction and shoved her tongue deep into Kelly's mouth as she pulled and twisted her nipples hard. That did it and Kelly cried out loudly in spite of Mel's mouth over hers. My arms were locked tight around her thighs as I held her over my slurping tongue and sucking mouth.

My cock meanwhile was thrusting upwards to meet Mel's down thrusts and her clit was being savagely manipulated between us. When she realized that Kelly was cumming Mel's body was wracked with an immensely powerful orgasm of her own. She cried out in ecstasy as she slammed down onto me and held tight against me. Her pussy muscles clamped tightly around me and the increased friction on my shaft caused me to groan as my sperm shot out the end of my cock and deep into Mel's cunt. The three of us came and came and came. We were all feeding our climax from the others' and when we finally were finished the girls collapsed on top of me.

Kelly was the first to recover and she kissed me then Mel before untangling herself from the maze of arms and legs. She cuddled on my left side, then Mel slowly drug herself up my chest stopping when the top of her head was just below my chin. My cock was still imbedded in her pussy which was twitching around me about every 10 seconds. Kelly said, "Thanks big Bro, that was a great cum, none of my boyfriends have even came close to eating my pussy that good!"

"Um Mel, that was fantastic, but I'm sorry that I came in your pussy, I didn't mean to but it happened so fast..."

Mel cut me off with "Oh John, I WANTED you to cum inside of me! I'm on the pill and it felt so damned good that it started my orgasm all over again. Oh Kelly, you were so right! I love fucking your brother's cock. Thank you, John, for taking my cherry, I'll always love you for it."

I didn't know what to say so I just kissed her passionately and held her tight. Then Kelly leaned over me and joined in, making it a three-way kiss. We held each other enjoying the after glow of great sex and drifted back asleep.

Just before dawn I awoke from a glorious dream only to find Mel sucking my cock. When she realized that I was awake, she whispered to me to just lay back and enjoy what she was doing. That she wanted to thank me for her fantastic first time having sex. Then she went back to sucking my cock and swirling her tongue madly around my shaft and cock head. She would occasionally take a deep breath and then swallow my entire cock down her dainty throat. My young cousin was a natural cock sucker, for sure.

Having no need to attempt to delay my orgasm, I let my body fully enjoy what Mel was doing to me and after about 20 minutes I said, "Oh, god, Mel, that's so good! Get ready, I'm almost there. You've got my balls so charged up that it's going to be a gusher." Mel just increased the speed of her head movements on my cock as her suction intensified dramatically. She was moaning as her tongue danced frantically around my shaft and her hand jerked off the little part of my shaft that wasn't inside her mouth.

Kelly reached over and squeezed my balls and that was it. "OH MEL, here it comes! I'm cumming in your wonderful mouth! Oh yeah, oh god, shitttttttttt!" My hands were holding her head in place and my hips were thrusting wildly up into her fantastic mouth as my cock shot rope after rope into Mel's hungry mouth and throat. Finally I stopped cumming and relaxed back onto the bed.

Kelly crawled up and kissed me hard then Mel slid up and kissed my sister. I enjoyed watching their tongues wrestle inside their mouths. Then Kelly broke off the kiss and showed me her cum covered tongue before she swallowed it down and said, "John, your stuff is really tasty! Too bad she got it all!" She turned to Mel and said, "Thanks for the sample, Mel, I'll just have to collect my own sample later." The girls giggled and gave each other a kiss.

We got up and the three of us found out just how small the shower was, but it sure was fun. The girls both got on their knees before me and gave me an exquisite tandem blow job, with Kelly getting my first four ropes of cum before she passed my shaft quickly to Mel who greedily swallowed down everything I had left.

After we got out and dried each other off, I asked them if they wanted to wait in the cabin to see if Ely was up for another romp in the woods like yesterday. They quickly said "Yes", so I threw on a t-shirt, a pair of shorts and my tennis shoes and stepped out the door to look around. I walked about ten feet from the door when I saw my aunt near the edge of the woods. She motioned with her head for me to follow her then stepped into the woods in the direction of the clearing we used the day before.

I looked around the camp grounds as though making sure the coast was clear and gave the girls a wink as they watched through the window. They showed great restraint as they were still inside the cabin as I entered the forest. I was surprised that Ely had continued on to the clearing instead of waiting for me. But she made good use of her waiting time for she was lying on the grass stark naked when I reached the clearing. "Wow, you are sooo hot, Ely!" I said as I stepped up to her. She managed to say thanks as her hands quickly had my shorts around my ankles and my cock tickling the opening to her throat.

She worked my cock for a good seven minutes while I somehow removed my t-shirt and shoes. Ely looked deep into my eyes before saying, "Oh god John, fuck me! I need your cock in me now!" She was pulling me down onto her as she said that and her hand quickly grabbed my cock and aimed it at her opening before she locked her legs around me and pulled me right into her. She tensed when we both heard a twig snap, I looked around and said it must have been an animal and she relaxed again as she started coaxing my hips to move.

My aunt had cum twice and my hips were flying as I pumped her pussy with really long and hard strokes. I was pulling out till my tip was barely inside of her before I slammed back into her hard, making her groan in pleasure with each thrust. Then I accidentally pulled out just a little too far, and as I tried to aim my cock at her pussy my aim was a bit low and I slammed my pussy juice coated cock straight into her tight puckered asshole. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK JOHNNNNNNNNNNN!" she cried out, "you need to warn me if you're going to fuck my ass! Damn that surprised me, but god you feel GOOD inside my poop shute." Ely tightened her legs around my hips enough to allow her to lock her ankles together on my ass crack. Then she used her legs to get my cock moving again -- I had stopped in surprise when I bottomed out in her third hole.

We quickly got into a good rhythm as my cock ravaged her tightest opening; Ely was shaking and thrashing about underneath me as she went from one climax to another. I lost track of how many times she came but the combination of the unbelievably tight contractions her ass muscles were inflicting on my cock, and the unbelievably sexiness of my aunt beneath me caused my cum to boil up in my balls and I came with more force than ever before. "God, yes, pump my ass full of your cum, John, fill my ass with your spunk. Shit! I'm cumming again, John, yes, oh fuck, motherfucker oh shit, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yesssssssssssssssssseeeee iiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa!" I looked down at my suddenly silent aunt and realized she had fainted again. My hips were very slowly pumping in and out of her ass as I lightly kissed her lips till she came to.

Her eyes fluttered open and she seemed unsure of what was happening before her eyes bugged out and she squealed "Oh my god, John! You did it again, you fucked me till I fainted! Son of a bitch, nephew, that's never happened to me and now you've done it both times we've fucked! My that felt so damned good, I'm really going to hate having this vacation end! Oh shit, I don't think I can handle not fucking you every day!" I quieted her with countless kissed as I made love to her beautiful face. She choked back a couple tears before she tugged on my shoulder saying "lets roll over so I can ride your wonderful cock, I need to cum some more." My cock was still rock hard inside her ass so I knew I would have no problem.

We rolled over and she just started moving her hips above me as she began again fucking me with her ass. Man was she tight! It took her no more than five minutes to be crying out in joy as her body was again racked by her orgasm, her legs were twitching madly and her hands were digging into my shoulders like a boa constrictor killing its prey. Ely collapsed onto me, her breath ragged and her ass muscles spasming around my cock, still buried to the hilt in her back door.

I made a move to roll us over but she weakly said, "No, John, I want to ride you! Just give me a minute to rest and you lay back and enjoy this." So I did just that. It took her more like three minutes before she moved on me (her ass had never stopped twitching around my shaft) and when she did, it was to pull off of my cock and then remount me with my cock inside her pussy. Her movements slowly became more forceful and soon I felt her start climaxing on me again. Ely had found the perfect angle and her orgasm rolled on and on as her pussy began to feel like a tubular vibrator set at "MAX" as it shook and quaked around my throbbing cock.

Sweat was dripping off of her nose onto my chest when my balls could no longer take it and I started pumping 8 hard full ropes of cum into her insatiable cunt. "Yes, John, fuck me, shoot your cum deep into my pussy! God I love your cock, oh my god YES!" She started moaning in time with my spurts, "Ooof, umph, ungh, OH, umph, ooof..." then she collapsed onto my chest. I could tell she had again fainted and I was rather concerned about it.

But she rapidly came to and grinned at me saying, "Fuck, what a marvelous cock!" She clamped down really hard on my cock then before continuing, "I can't believe I fainted again, but John, you get me so fucking hot! I can't get enough of you!" Then she kissed me hard, her tongue desperately searching for my own.

Finally she started to push herself up and off of me, only to collapse back onto me in laughter. "Shit, John, you did it again! I can't get up!" We laughed together, then I gently rolled us over and uncoupled from her. I stood up and reached down and helped her to her feet. Ely wobbled on her very unsteady legs for a moment before she managed to get over to where her clothes were tossed. She flopped back down and slowly pulled her clothes on while sitting on her lovely ass. After resting for a while, I again helped her to her feet and we slowly walked back to the campgrounds.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,203 Followers