Gone Fishing with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers

Mom shivered when I gave her a hard thrust and I could see her thinking. Then she sighed and said, "You are so smart and logical. I've always loved that about you. And now I have something else I love about you!" then she pumped her hips up to me shoving just a little more of my ten inches into her pussy. "Oh yeah, I sure love that!"

My hips quickly picked up the motion as I pumped into her three or four times saying, "Oh, so you're not done! I can go for more if you can!" I teased her.

"Oh shit! Stop!! Oh fuck I just can't, you totally fucked me out." She kissed and hugged me before saying, "Nobody has ever got me to say that before, not your dad, not your uncle, not both of them together, not even Robbie Turnbuckner between high school and college. God I loved his cock! But, son, you beat them all." Mom moved her hips slightly under me and groaned. "How the hell can you still be hard?"

I just grinned at her and said "If you're ready for more, then I am too!" I started pumping into her rapidly and mom tried to get me to stop.

"Oh god, John, stop, don't, oh please, stop, oh, god, so good, oh god, oh fuck, don't oh god stop, oh, umph, oof, oh god John, don't stop, please don't stop, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and mom just clutched me tight to her chest as I picked up my momentum, pounding her cunt relentlessly. It took only about 5 minutes before she screamed my name as she came all over my cock again. "OH SHIT JOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNN! Oh my god, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, oh...my...GOD!" My mother tightened her arms around me and her legs again locked ankles behind my ass. She was in sync with me as she used her legs to help pound my cock harder and harder into her pulsating cunt. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on me and the friction on my cock was fantastic! As mom reached another peak in her orgasm I let my balls free and they roared as my cock erupted with my white hot lava, pumping huge globs of cum deep inside her again. "YES! I'm cumming AGAIN, oh fuck John, so good. Oh fuck, shit, do it to me, John, fuck me hard. OOOOOOoooooohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Mom looked into my eyes, her face etched with amazement, then she pulled my face to hers and kissed my face everywhere, not missing a single square millimeter as she said, "Oh John, that was so fucking good, oh my I've never felt that good before! You were wonderful darling, I love you I love you I love you, oh god Johnny, you're the best a woman could want!" Then she kissed me so hard she made my toes curl, WOW!

After letting her rest for a moment I rose up to climb off of her when she suddenly pulled me forcefully back into her. "Really? You want more, mom?" I asked her.

"Oh hell no! You feel really nice but I just can't," mom said as she patted my butt cheek. "Just let me put that towel under me before you pull out. I know you've pumped so much cum into me that it's going to pour out of me when you pull out." So I handed her the towel and she put it under her, then she released her hold on me and I pulled my reddish purple cock out of her well fucked hole. We both looked at her gaping opening and waited...and waited...and waited. Finally some of my cum trickled out onto the towel.

Mom looked up at me then looked back down between her legs. "You must have been really deep in me, your dad's cum just pours out of me." Then she used my arm for assistance and pulled herself onto her knees with the towel below her. We both looked in anticipation and then my mom said, "I feel your stuff inside of me. God I'm so full, it has to come out soon." She started trying to bounce on the bed, a difficult task on her shaky knees. But it worked as suddenly a river of cum poured from her totally fucked pussy. She caught some in her hands and licked it from her fingers, each hand going back for more. "You taste good too!" she said as she dug in for more. The towel was drenched in cum, even though mom had gobbled up nearly half of it.

I watched as she carefully folded up the towel, then carried it towards the bathroom. "Ah mom, aren't you worried about what you are still leaking out?"

"No honey," she replied with a sly smile, "it's more like what I'd get from your dad or uncle. They won't even notice it." She took the towel and dropped it on a pile inside the door and said, "That will be perfect for keeping the wonderful aroma of sex in the air in here!"

I looked at her standing in the doorway her beautiful body coated with a light sheen of sweat. "You know something, mom, you are very beautiful! I've never told you that before, but you really are. Even more so when you're dressed like that!" She laughed as she posed sexily for me. "I'm going to go take a shower before somebody finds us here, love you mom. I can't wait till next time!" As I walked to my cabin I thought of what the next twelve days, and nights, had in store for me on what had turned out to be the best vacation of my young life.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers