Gone Fishing with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,176 Followers

Since Ely had squirted her juices on me at least 3 times, I headed straight to the cabin and hopped into the shower. Moments later Kelly and Mel joined me excitedly. "Oh my god, John," Mel yelled, "I can't believe you made my mom faint TWICE! Holy shit, that was so hot!" She then inhaled my cock into her mouth and sucked my shaft thoroughly for about a minute. "Darn it, next time I want to taste my mom on your cock! You've already washed her flavors away. Oh well." Then she stood up, grabbed my shoulders and pulled herself up so she could slide her little frame down onto my now hard cock. "Fuck me John, fuck me with the cock that just fucked my mom!"

Mel wrapped her legs around me and started bouncing up and down on my shaft. After letting her do all the work for about 3 or 4 minutes I grabbed her ass cheeks and started lifting her up my shaft before letting her drop back down. My cock was reaching fully inside her and I kept feeling her cervix opening each time she bottomed out. Kelly was kissing each of us as she fondled my balls with one hand and played with Mel's breasts with her other hand. Mel's body shook slightly with about four small orgasms before she slammed down on me and held there tight, crushing her clit against my pubic bone. She kissed me, her tongue flailing at mine wildly, then her head dropped back and she screamed out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk yesssssssssss! I'mmmm cummmmmmmmminngggggg John, don't stop! Oh, oh, SHIT! Don't stop John, oh shit, here it comes againnnnnnn!" Her hips were pounding up and down on my cock and her face was contorted in a mixture of pleasure and exhaustion.

She was so into our love making that I decided to just go with it and not try to hold off my own cum. Suddenly just as her pussy nearly lifted off of me, her vaginal muscles clamped down like a 100 ton press and when she pressed back down onto me my balls exploded, my cum forcefully shooting into her well fucked pussy. She bottomed out again cumming hard and just hung from my shaft as her muscles tightly massaged my cock coaxing every drop of cum out of me and into her hungry womb.

When her climax ended her legs loosened around my waist and she dropped her head to my chest. She still had a hold of my shoulders and I was holding her ass cheeks, but she was basically being held up by my cock. She hung there for several moments catching her breath before she leaned back to look into my face. This made her groan in pleasure and her body jerked on me. "John, that was so incredible, oh my god. Kelly, he fucked me GOOD!! Uh, John, I can't (giggle), I can't get off of your cock. Could you please help?" I lifted her up then simultaneously thrust my cock up while I pulled her back down hard, "God NO! I can't, John, oh fuck I can't. Please John, we can fuck later but please, no more."

"Can't take it, huh, guess I'll just have to fuck Kelly then," I said as I gently lifted her off of me and placed her down onto her shaky feet. Kelly quickly jumped into my arms and impaled her cunt on my shaft, gasping at the intense pleasure shooting through her young body. We started to go at it just as Mel and I had moments before. I looked over at Mel standing in the corner of the shower. Then I watched as she let out a slow moan and slumped into the corner at our feet. She leaned her head back, her eyes locked on my cock as it forcefully fucked her cousin.

Kelly was coming down from her third orgasm when she lifted up and said, "Do my ass John! Fuck my ass like you did Aunt Ely's!" She lifted clear of my cockhead, tilted her hips a little and placed my tip at the entrance to her anus. Kelly pushed down as her sphincter muscles relaxed to allow my cock to enter her. Her eyes bulged as she settled down about 6 or 7 inched onto my cock. "Oh John, you feel soooo big inside my ass. Fuck my ass big Bro, fuck me hard." Truth be told, my 'fucking' of her really consisted of lifting her and then dropping her back down onto me, but that seemed to be more than enough for both of us. She needed to cum and I really wanted to cum inside my sister, so I was really moving her ass on my shaft while she was clamping down hard on me with her amazing ass muscles.

Kelly's arms tightened around my shoulders and her whole body shuddered hard, then, after being rather quiet, she cried out, "I'm cumming again John. Oh my god, it's going to be...a...really..." she paused to shake on my shaft, "hard...one...ohFUCK! Big Bro, cum with me, I want to feel you cum in my ass! Oh shit, fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shittttttttttttttttt...fucking hell John, YESSSSSSSSSS!" My little sister silenced herself by clamping her teeth on my collar bone. I'm not into pain but at that instant my cock throbbed and spurt after spurt of white hot jizm shot deep into her ass. At my first spurt Kelly's orgasm peaked again as she flopped her head back as a huge moan flew from her luscious lips.

Kelly finally came down from her climax and did her best at imitating Mel as she hung from my body, suspended by my still pulsating shaft in her ass. She tried lifting off of me but each time she plopped back down as a mini climax shot through her weak frame. She hung from me for about 5 minutes before I lifted her lips to mine and kissed her, then I lifted her easily off of me and gently placed her onto her feet. I blocked the water with my back as I quickly but thoroughly washed her entire body. She kissed me and said thanks before stepping aside to let Mel take her place.

Mel looked up at me and said, "Now I know how my mom could faint from your fucking cock! My god that was so intense!" Then she kissed me quickly before letting me wash her lovely body for her. When I was done with both the girls they took the soap from me and the two of them washed my entire body, paying particular attention to my limp cock. When it started to harden they both cried out "Oh, oh" and dropped it quickly. When I laughed at them Kelly said, "Hey, that's a dangerous weapon down there and we've both had more than enough for a while." Mel readily agreed with my sister with another of her sexy giggles.

Once we were finished we toweled each other off, then enjoyed a nice three way hug. Mel leaned down and gave my cock a quick kiss before reaching up on her tiptoes to kiss me saying, "I just love fucking you John! I'm so glad I woke up this morning when Kelly was riding you." I told her I loved fucking her at least as much as she did me.

Kelly kissed me too and said, "I'm glad Mel likes your glorious cock, but, darn it, that means there's less for me to enjoy," with a twinkle in her eye.

My hand clamped onto her pussy and I slipped a finger inside her slit, "You want some more right now?" I asked.

She jumped back and screamed "NO! Not now big Bro, I am sooooo fine right now. I was only kidding, you really took care of us both, absolutely no complaints!" Mel nodded agreement so we dressed and went to join the family for breakfast.

After breakfast there was no way to escape going fishing, so the seven of us cruised out in search of giant pike. My dad has really learned this lake's secrets and always takes us where the fish are biting like mad. I decided I would only keep a really large one and despite my dad and uncle giving me a hard time, my total weight for two fish easily beat my dad's five fish and my uncle's four fish. Kelly and Mel did more whispered talking than fishing, but still Mel had two really nice ones that weighed more than my uncle's but less than my dad's. My mom and aunt decided to lie back in those tiny bikinis and sun themselves so they caught no fish. I think my mom noticed that the other three females kept giving me furtive glances while licking their lips. She looked like she was going to say something to Ely when my dad caught his biggest of the day and she must have forgot about it in all the excitement.

After getting back to shore mom took me by the arm and led me away from the group. After getting quite a distance between the two of us and the rest, my mom said, "John, just what is going on around here?" I gave her a puzzled look and she wasn't going to let it drop. This time more emphatically she asked "Why are your aunt and the girls giving you such strange looks?"

"I hadn't noticed, Mom," I said.

"Bullshit, I even noticed you blush a couple times after Aunt Ely gave you some very odd looks," Mom said. "I want to know just what the hell is going on."

"Mom, really, if Aunt Ely was giving me strange looks, I think you need to ask her about it. I was too busy looking for my big fish to notice her," I lied.

"Deny it all you like, son, but I'm going to be watching you..."

"Just like the other three, huh?" I interrupted.

"Don't get smart with me young man, I'm still your mother. I'll be watching you and the others and I'll figure out what is going on, mark my words!"

"Okay, mom, but when you figure it out would you let me know, please?" I asked her. "I never can figure girls out. Or women, for that matter." That seemed to satisfy her, at least temporarily, and we slowly rejoined the group.

After lunch my dad and uncle went fishing again, my uncle wanted to get even. Ely said a nice swim was in order and so the five of us donned our suits and hit the pool. I again marveled that my suit had at least three and probably four times the fabric as the combined total for the women. Seeing four beautiful women in such tiny suits had an affect on my cock and I quickly got into the water to hide my engorged cock. Kelly, Mel and even Ely kept finding reasons to swim by me; each time they would try to sneakily rub my cock through my suit. Mom was not oblivious to all of the closeness, although I doubt she could see the underwater activities. Mom is a really good swimmer and I soon noticed that every time one of the other three got close to me my mom would disappear underwater only to surface on the other side of the pool.

After quite a while Kelly, Mel and Ely got out of the water and spread lotion on themselves before laying out to add to their tans. Mom swam by me and said softly "Follow me," then swam to the far end of the pool where the three tanners wouldn't be able to see us very well. I glided to a stop beside her and she whispered, "Now will you please tell me what is going on?" Again I tried playing dumb and my mom gave me a really pissed off look before saying, "John, I really didn't want to stoop to this but you give me no choice. I want to know why all three of THEM keep doing this..." and suddenly her hand reached out and grabbed my cock through my suit. Her eyes instantly bulged out and she gasped "Oh my god, John, your cock is huge!"

Her mind was telling her to let go of me but her hand slowly stroked my full length twice, making me groan into her ear. That broke her spell and her hand jerked back from me, "Oh god, John, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done that! Oh my god." And then my mom turned away from me and I could hear her softly sobbing.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind and tried to comfort her. This had the effect of pressing my cock into the crack of her ass, but neither of us pulled away. Slowly I felt mom's ass press back against my shaft and gently move in circles against me. I moaned again as her ass rubbed against my pillar and suddenly mom pulled away whispering, "John, this is so wrong. Stay away from me." And she swam to the other side got out, grabbed her towel and said, "I've got a headache, I'm going to lie down." With that she headed towards her cabin.

After waiting for several minutes my cock had softened enough to allow me to hide my member and the three tanners seemed to be asleep. I quietly slid out of the pool, grabbed my towel and headed towards the cabins. Instead of going into our cabin, I veered right and walked straight in the door to our parents' cabin. My mom was sobbing into her pillow and had not heard me enter. As I sat on the edge of the bed beside her and stroked her back she groaned and said, "Oh Carl, I'm glad you're back so soon."

She shrieked when I said "Mom" and tried to push me away. "Look, you wanted to know what has been going on, now I think I should tell you." So I did, I held nothing back, everything was true and complete. Several times she wanted to say something but I just put my fingers lightly on her lips and stopped her. Finally I was finished and I said, "Please don't hate me, mom, and don't hate any of them either. It's nobody's fault that they can't get enough of my cock. I also wish I could have each of them more."

"So you're telling me that you forced your aunt to fuck you and now she won't quit," my mom asked?

"No, I said I CONVINCED her to fuck me once but as soon as she saw my cock, she had to have it." I corrected her.

"Okay, close enough. And then you expect me to believe that my baby girl gave you her virginity and has had you in all three holes!" she exclaimed. I simply nodded so she continued, "On top of that you want me to believe that your little virgin cousin saw you and Kelly doing it and gave you her cherry too?" Again I just nodded. "This is just too much to believe."

I took a breath then gently picked up her hand and placed it on my half hard member. She tried to pull away but I held her there. Then I moved her hand up and down my rapidly rising shaft before I felt her tighten her grip. Her hand continued stroking my shaft as my hand just went along for the ride. She kept stroking me as I laid back onto the bed, then lifted my hips and I tugged my swim trunks down my legs, my cock slapping back up against my stomach. "OH my god," mom gasped as she took my cock in her hand again. After stroking it several more times, she looked into my eyes and said, "Forgive me John, please forgive me. I shouldn't be doing this." Then she placed her lips around my cock head and pressed her lips down onto my shaft. Her tongue slithered on my cock's underside as she slowly bobbed on my shaft.

My mom slowly pulled her lips from my shaft and looked lovingly into my eyes. "I guess this will go down as your best camping trip ever," she said before inhaling my throbbing rod again. This time she didn't stop until my entire ten inches was down her throat making me gasp in extreme pleasure.

"Oh shit, Mom, that feels so damned good!" I told her. This spurred her on to even more vigorous cock sucking on my shaft. Suddenly she sucked harder than a souped up "Tool Time" Hoover as she pulled her mouth tongue and lips off of my throbbing member. How she got her bikini top and bottom off so quickly without ripping them I'll never know but she quickly mounted my hips and slammed her dripping pussy onto my cock. We both cried out "Oh fuck!" and her hips started pounding onto me like a machine.

"Oh god, oh shit John, you...feel...so...good," mom panted. Mom was grinding her hips in circles as she was pounding up and down on my love pillar. After several moments I took one of her nipples into my hand and pinched it between my thumb and fore finger. She arched her back and screamed above me, "OH FUCKKKK! I'm cumming, John, god yes I'm cumming on my son's cock!" Her moans continued for a couple minutes as her body convulsed over me then her climax finally started to ebb. I grabbed onto her nipple and pulled hard on it, stretching it out over two inches while I thrust hard up into her sopping wet cunt, Mom cried out again, "YESSSSSSSSS, I'm cumming again!!! Oh god, I'm cumming so hard! Oh, fuck, oh, shit, shitshitshitshitshitshitshit FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

My mother dropped her body onto mine as she wrapped her arms around me tightly. Her pussy was still twitching around my cock and she moved her face up and kissed my lips forcefully. After letting my mom's shuddering body cover me for about five minutes I gently rolled us over and took control of our coupling. Mom spread her legs wide, opening her sex fully for me and I started pounding my cock deep into her pussy. Mom's head was rolling side to side as her climax neared. I hooked my arms behind her knees making my angle of penetration that much better and my mom went crazy as another climax crashed over her.

Her hips were thrusting up at me as I pounded down into her hot and wet cunt. Mom cried out in a loud prolonged wail as her entire body shook beneath me. Just as she came down from that climax I moved my hands on her legs and lifted them up till her ankles rested on my shoulders, then I gave her my most forceful thrust deep and hard into her. Mom gasped incredibly and her eyes crossed in prelude to another orgasm. "Yyyyeeeeeeiiiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaa! Oh my god JOHN! Oh shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckfuckmeeeeeeeeeeooooooohh!" My mom's hands fell limply at her sides as she smiled up at me while she gasped for breath.

"Oh, god, mom, you are so sexy! God I love fucking you, you feel so good around me!" I told her before I leaned down to kiss her passionately. Straightening up I again grabbed her ankles then resumed pumping my cock deep into her pussy. She was moaning as I pumped into her then I pushed on her ankles and bent her legs back till her knees were laying on either side of her head. I had paused with just the tip of my cock inside of her and she looked up at me with breathless anticipation. "I love you mom!" I said then slammed my cock deep into her pussy, my cock head hitting her cervical opening.

Mom's eyes bugged out and she looked shocked as she gasped "Oh god!" She quickly looked where my cock entered her love canal before she looked into my eyes again. "Do it, John, do it. Fuck me deeper than anyone ever has and make me cum! Oh god I want to cum around your cock! Cum with me John, umph, fuck me and make us both cum! Unh, umph, ohgod, oh, umph, THERE! GOD I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNNNN! So deep, umph, yes, pound... your... cock... oooo... deep... SHIT!!!!!!!!!!" Mom's climax had started again with a vengeance as her pussy clutched and grabbed at my invading cock.

As mom's orgasm waned I gave her about ten more long solid thrusts that pounded my cock head against her cervix opening. Then I pushed into her hard again and I felt her cervix reluctantly open up and my cock head slid into her inner sanctum. The pleasure my cock felt was unbearable and we both cried out in exquisite joy. Mom was looking at me with combined love and lust as her climax again slammed onto her sweat coated body. We were rocking together, my cock deep inside her cervix as neither of us wanted it to escape. My balls exploded sending my boiling hot cum shooting into her deepest reaches. "Oh my god! Yes, John, cum with me! Shoot your seed into me son, FUCK YES! Do it, son, fuck me hard and pump me full of your sperm, oh GOD, fill me with your baby making seed and make me cum! Oh shit John, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmingggggggggg!"

I had to move my hips again and my pounding member found her now open cervix and my cock head popped into it with each thrust. Mom had stopped crying out and was now biting her lower lip as her body shook so hard I thought I might be bucked off by her. My cock stopped squirting and I pushed deeply into her and stayed still, my cock head still inside her cervix, right where it had began so long ago.

We lay panting together for several moments before I rose up and guided her legs back down her full length. My cock was still imbedded inside her cervical opening and I just leaned down and gently kissed her lips, barely placing any weight on her chest. My cock twitched within her and she squirmed her hips beneath me. "Oh, mom, that was so fantastic! You are incredible! I love you!" I said as I kissed her some more.

"John, you...you were incredible! I've never been fucked so completely, ever! But oh, John, you're my son! We shouldn't have done this!" She started softly sobbing after saying that and tried to avoid my kisses.

I grasped her face in my hands and said, "Mom, what we did was beautiful and I want to do it with you again and again. It's no different than when you fuck your brother and I know you've been doing that nearly as long as I've been alive. Hell, you might even have started doing that before I was born." I kissed her to cut off her interruption. "If you and your brother fucking is okay, and if dad and his sister fucking is okay, then so is this." I emphasized 'this' by giving her a quick hard thrust deep into her, my cock again returning to her dripping cervix.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,176 Followers