All Comments on 'Good Boy'

by Slider1234

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding!

Great story. I had to read it straight thru, couldnt put it down. It read like a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
overdone, juvenile writing, big yawn

The style is trite, juvenile, and the grammar needs a ton of work. 13 pages long, and 3 of them were worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a story

Great Story dont usually read long stories, but after the first page I just had to. Any sequels to this will be greatly appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

I don't know what that guy was saying about it being juvenile. I thought it was a beautiful story. Yeah so what it was 13 pages I thought that build the anticipation and made the story that bit more rewarding. As for semantics/grammar etc. unless it makes the story unreadable I don't see it as the slightest issue. Slider this was one of my favourite stories on literotica - keep it up.

diabolicalsounddiabolicalsoundover 17 years ago
pretty good

I liked it. I've read it a few times and didn't know what exactly to think, but I believe I do like it. I wish you'd done it in chapters rather than two really, really, REALLY long stories, but other than that, yeah, it's good...considering it's the only story on this site about Larisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Huh

Best one of the three because it makes me so happy! Would have thought more comments then this though...

Billy

hotnhard383hotnhard383about 15 years ago
A WORK OF ART!!!

All I can say is, that this is the single best story (erotic or otherwise) that I have ever read. I cannot imagine the time and effort that you took writing this story. It is a MASTERPIECE. PLEASSSE write more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous