All Comments on 'Good Bye Husband Hello Lover'

by danishmichaela

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Oz1999Oz1999over 10 years ago
Absolutely fabulous exposure of sensual feelings

Michy you are a wonderful writer. The manner in which you are able to express the closeness and soaring pleasures that a woman can bring about in another woman is a true talent.

As a man, you make me envious of the depth of feelings that a woman can bring about in another woman, that apparently we simply can't make happen. However, what a tremendous joy it is to keep trying.

;-))

A beautiful expression of pure pleasure

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 11 years ago
Great writing !!

I can't believe that this story has only received 2 comments so far.

If you really like the story, then take a few moments to tell the author how you feel about their efforts.

You have a real talent with words that make the reader a part of the action.

I am a guy, but I like to read lesbian stories by women authors. Their stories seem to show much more depth of the characters.

This was a story full of compassion & I loved it.

Now, I have to read all you other stories.

Sole Brother Jeff

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Absolutely delicious story Michy. Loved hearing about your first steps into lesbianism. Keep writing Darling. xxxx

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Sexual Healing ?

My inner-Puritan shudders at going from ( dissolving ) marital bed to significant lover in such short order. Shouldn't there be a time of reflection & solitude before launching into involvement on that order ?

The exposition on Scandinavian mores & the narrator's personal history set the stage up very well for an extended courtship & seduction. Then I think of my foundered relationship & how nice it would have to have a Girchen to turn to in the aftermath. It all seemed to work out in the end. Food for thought- an upbeat read, I thank the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous