All Comments on 'Good Friends'

by bczingo

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Well...

You certainly have a great slut here.

Maybe Jim will wake up and bounce her cheating ass down the sidewalk!

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Basic cheating wife story.

The others must have drugged her husband so they could fuck her in her own bed. I thought that one phrase in the story was hilarious. "I didn't think of what I did as cheating, I loved my husband and he wouldn't mind what I did because it gave me great pleasure and he would want that for me." WTF? That was the funniest line I think I have ever read. It did seem as if you got some of the names twisted around when they were all fucking in the one bed. You could tell the love for her husband when she used the word "little" in her description of him. You wrote a story that showed exactly how much she "loved" her husband; not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

Thought it was good.. Bring Susan into the mix...

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Pretty much so so

This story really hasn't anythig to recommend it. It is so vanilla as to be comical.

Also, you really need to work on your English and learn to proof read. "I was thinking about friigng over my sleeping husband again -" What the hell is "friigng"??

Also one sleeps well, not good. Thiose are just two examples.

All in all, a rather mundane submission.

Regards

C

d70photogd70photogover 17 years ago
gotta be a LITTLE careful

It was ok, but you have to be more careful - you switched names several times - she was fucking mike while jim slept, then it was jim while mike slept. Too many inconsistencies like that.

And she is pretty much a mean little girl, and their friends are not much in the way of friends to poor Jim. I hope he actually gets a little somewhere along here. Or wakes up and realizes that his wife is a cheating bitch and his friends are piss-poor friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
aside from the Blatant

mistakes that below mentioned let me give a little philosiphical look at the story. Barb..I think that's jim's wife's name although I cant be sure, is a slut. Jim has a little cock and a smaller brain. Friends don't fuck friends by giving them drugs. Nothing wrong with drugs, just the people that take advantage of people on them.

Now Barb is a cock hungry slut who likes big old cocks which Jim doesn't have...But she loves him...of course she does every slut , bitch wife loves a dumb ass cuckold husband who only thinks of his little golf game...Jim should have married his mama he is still a little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Strains credulity . . .

Grammatical errors aside, I will focus on my problem(s) regarding the story itself. I assume Jim was drugged by his "friend" Mike or he would not really have slept through everything that his wife described (it's not likely Mike could drink the same drinks and use the same drugs and be rarin' to go all night while his buddy Jim can't keep his eyes open). If Jim and his wife Lucy have an "open" marriage, that is one thing, but we are not told this. Lucy "loves Jim dearly" but it is hard to see how her behavior constitutes love. She justifies in her own mind why cheating is morally OK ("he wants me to be happy"). Would she feel it is OK if Jim were to cheat? She'll "make it up to him" another time for putting her unfaithful quim and new lover's sperm on her husband's mouth and face while he sleeps (another "loving" touch). Or maybe it is really not her fault; the drugs 'made' her do the things she did. And Mike thinks it is OK to screw his friend's wife behind his back? His penis is larger, so that makes him a better lover? Of course, we are in fantasy land so all medical testing aside, size matters, women can climax a hundred times or more without feeling fatigued (street drugs can compensate for anything these days), and middle-aged Mike can produce gallons of jism several times in a row. I'm in suspense waiting for the next episode . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pruf rede

Pruf rede - spel chek - grammir chek - punctautoin chek .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Some Friends

With a rotten wife and friends like that, Jim sure doesn't need enemies. The wife cheated, therefore she cannot love Jim anymore than she can be partially pregnant. These people were such unbelievable assholes to Jim that I hope he catches on, and educates them as to their mistake in judgement. It seems we all agree the wife is a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I hope that Part 2..

redeems this story. Jim and Lucy are recently empty nesters but their marriage appears to be a sham. We have Lucy who was a slut before the weekend with Mike and Barb. Their "good friends" drugged Jim into a sleep he would have not awaken if the house was on fire and hooked Lucy up with party drugs.

What is disturbing is that they are excluding Jim in these games. They have pegged Lucy correctly as a slut. It sounds like they have further plans for Lucy. Lucy really does not love or respect Jim. Note how she uses every instance to belittle him in her own mind or blame him for her actions.

What will be interesting is where will this story go? Here are some outcomes:

- Jim is dragged into an open marriage lifestyle

(Jim already has another man's cum on his lips)

- Lucy et al continue to have "fun" under Jim's nose

- Jim and Lucy get into conflict over these games

If you let some else read your draft you can avoid some of these editing problems (e-mail other authors for editors).

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OH NO - Not a 2 Puleeze Know

While deftly scribbbed and thoroughly speelchezked the subjexted mater was mean spirited and not arousing except to the fulkers who had the brains of a carrot but the stamina of an enama gone wild - brain flush that is.

Other than that - put it in the church bulletin under what isn't erotic - just self full filling absurdities south of arousing.

Crude - lewed - sad - waste of lost time. When you garduate form Jr. Low read 4 10 yrs. or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lucky Billy!

He'd be beaming with pride, if he ever found out, what a smart mom he has!, the kind of smarts he don't know it yet but is looking for in a mate after Tennessee state!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Quit

I quit on the first page. Who needs dopeheads?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come on

Write the next chapter..I want a high a

body count. Only Jim deserves to survive.

get rid of all the rest in as horrible a way as you can think of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Over use of Pronouns

OFTEN you talk of she did this, he did that and I did this - as a reader I often got lost as to WHO are you talking about. WHO is She - and who is speaking. It detracted from the story a great deal. PLEASE use their names more often!

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

This has to be a contender for the worst LW story to score over 4 in the ratings. It reads like one of the exercises where they scramble the letters in the words in a sentence to show that you can still understand it.

With decent editing, it had the potential to be an average stroke story, but even cleaned up it doesn't deserve more than a 3. The way it is, a 2 is generous.

shalpa64shalpa64over 1 year ago

I'm really glad you never wrote more of this or, frankly, anything else. Took me a long time to stumble on it and I only wish I never had. Total, sickening waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Terrible 😴😴😴

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Asshole. What great friends. Hope they give each other std's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous