Good Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bczingo
bczingo
6 Followers

"I don't know where Jim and Mike are." I said mater of factly.

"Oh I'm sure there out side smoking dope again!- Anytime Mike sees Chuck he always has some for a while! I don't mind - makes him kind of 'creative'" - she laughs.

I got angry again and immediately said " well hell, I guess I'm gonna get 'high' again too!"

"You go get em girl " Barb laughed as she followed me down to the bathroom. When she walked passed me I reached to lock the door.

"I hope Mike doesn't offer Jim any of this- He'll be up all night! Cough syrup keeps him awake,!"

"No dear - no plans for that" she said as she held the spoon under my nose. The rush was instantanoius this time and I could feel my whole body feeling alive! I wondered what she meant by "no plans" when I watched he take a snort herself. She leaned over near the jar and I could see in the mirror her cleavage almost all of her tits, I felt another rush go though me as the drug took effect. Wow she had nice boobs!

"I'm going to go change into my jammies too" I said very coolly walking out the door, up the hall to our room and closing the door behind me. In the room I found the nighty Jim saw earlier. Taking off my top and bra and shorts I saw myself the mirror.

"I need it" I surprised myself thinking and almost involuntarily I squeezed my tits closing my eyes feeling my pert nipples. I imagined Mike's hands and...

"Stop it" I laughed to myself and proceeded to put on my very sexy negligee with see thru panties. I had a short flowery robe I tied around myself. I looked one last time in the mirror and looked at my legs .The robe covered about half way down my thighs and I thought I looked pretty sexy.

"Oh well", opening the door," If Barb can be on parade so can I" I thought as I went back to couch and sat next to Barb. She handed me a shot she had prepared - It was called a "buttery nipple" and I downed it in one gulp - It was delicious! She explained how it was made with butterscotch liquor with Irish cream. I watched her as she downed another and so did I. I felt like teling Barb that new nipples looked "buttery"- I laughed to myself and was amazed how wonderful the night seemed.

Barb took out an album of pictures and showed me all kinds of exiting pictures she and Mike had taken in the last few years. I just leaned next to her and listened and watched. (I also could see perfectly down her robe the whole time. It didn't bother me a bit I was getting a bit damp sneaking a look at her beautiful boobs while we talked. I was completely out of it as far as feeling guilty but strangely aware of every detail of my surroundings. I knew leaning up next to Barb looking over her shoulder at the pictures that when she turned to comment to me she e didn't look up at me but just turned her head so that her nose was inches away from my boobs. She was explaining a picture to me as she was staring at my obviously protruding nipples.

Seemed like we looked at pictures for hours (could have been 5 minutes - didn't know - didn't care) when Mike and Jim walked back in. "Hey ladies". Jim said or slurred- He was obviously "ripped"!.

"Well about time you guys came back!" Barb said. "We are ready for bed!" - With that she stood and walked to Mike.

"Goodnight guys!" Mike said as he looked at me and it seemed like slow motion had his eyes "undress me" all the way. I shuttered as Jim was approaching with his back to Mike. Barb was putting her arm around her husband - She looked back at me while her hand went down to the front of Mike's shorts. While Jim was standing over me fumbling with something I was being treated to Barb raising the outline of Mike's shorts not 2 feet behind my husband.

She smiled as her finger traced the outline and I almost could detect the bulge quivering. Mike licked his lips slowly as he stared down further. I leaned forward to talk to Jim- I know Mike could clearly see my cleavage. . I started to get up and spread my legs briefly - I know he got a look at my panties as I stood and took my husbands hand.

"We better go to bed to" I said to Jim as Barb gave 1 last stroke to Mike's shorts . Jim turned to them as they were just smiling and told him goodnight. I thought it incredibly nervy but also very sexy how they were both standing there as innocent lambs right after giving me a incredible 30 second sex show! Maybe I just imagined it and turned to see if the bulge was still there!

"Ha ha" I thought to myself" You just want cock!" I amazed myself at my own denial and called myself on it!

As we went down the hall in front of the Jennipers, Jim went to our room first with me behind. Mike's hand reached my ass as I went inside and gave it the second squeeze of the night. Barb had to see that!.

"See you in a little while" Mike said to us as I turned to say goodnight and close the door he gave me a wink and a smile.

As I sat on the edge of the bed Jim removed his shirt and pants. Standing there in his underwear my mind was racing! I did not want to analyze how "buzzed" I was or whether I was simply imagining the last hours of staring at my friends tits or her husband's visual (and physical- my ass still could feel his squeeze from a minute ago) advances -If it was all just silly- No- I didn't want anything right then except....

"Jim- come over here " I said in a automatic sexy voice. He was like a little puppy and came and stood in front of me. Both my hands pulled down his underpants and I stared at his familiar meat. I wanted cock and I didn't care!

"A small meal" I continued to surprise myself with my thoughts.

I touched his dick and started stroking it . It responded to a semi hard state almost immediately. I pulled a little roughly and squeezed his balls. He moaned as I stroked it to hardness. He babbled something incoherent and leaned his head back with his eyes closed as his own personal whore once again sucked his dick!

"Almost suck able " I thought. My mind instantly was substituting various young men we saw tonight as the person I was sucking. I even thought about the mistress and the driver in my book I was reading. I was the woman who was known for knowing how to please a man!

I remember having rules abut sucking cock - I would sometimes decide it had to get really hard or I wouldn't suck it or If I started a surprise suck it would have to grow in my mouth quickly! I remember vividly sucking off a co-worker years ago with that rule. We had the 3rd shift coverage for an infirmary and almost on the dot at 2am we would meet each other on the couch in the lounge. Whenever we could, I would unzip his pants and start blowing him. He had a nice dick that would always respond almost instantly in my mouth, If it wouldn't I would make him jack it until it was up to my standards!. I used to get soo horney driving to work at night knowing I'd have his dick in my mouth that night. I hated the job but for almost 3 months I sucked him off almost every night. We only fucked a couple times because I would feel guilty. Jim never knew and actually benefited because I would come home so horny and fuck his brains out!

I hadn't thought about that for years!

A second later I had his entire cock in my mouth. I wanted to be fucked in the mouth. I stoked my head back and forth and he started gyrating. Now I was imagining Mike was in my mouth!!

"The little fuckers gonna blow" I though as I pulled it out and squeezed the base as hard as I could. That co-workers cock would always explode!

"Oh no- My pussy needs a fucking" I thought "Well I know Jim wouldn't recover" so I pulled him down on top of me and guided his dick past my panties into my very wet pussy.

"Fuck me hard" I said aloud as he pumped me vigorously! I needed it so bad but as usual, way to soon I could feel his dick spew a few times in me.

He rolled over and went to sleep. Damn -I needed more now! Still very buzzed from bar and the snort, I lay there staring out the window seeing stars brightly. I was smiling at my wanting.. I had many adventures after Jim went to sleep ..

I remember one night a month or so ago ...

Jim always was asking if I masturbated and I always denied it. But that night I was so horny and he came home from a ball game drunk as a skunk and fell right to sleep! So within 5 minutes of me not being able to sleep I started playing..

I was so mad at Jim for passing out when I needed him .. I frigged myself (I think to at least get even for whatever I was pissed about!) I wanted him to wake up and fuck me but he kept on snoring on his side. I straddled his leg against my pussy for some relief but I need more... I got on top of him about waste level and started moving my spread across his side. I started moving up and down his side -his whole side got real wet - I was hoping Jim would wake up.

He just kept snoring -I remember I started to fantasize Mike kissing me at the pool Soon I was having him sit on the side while I was in the water giving him a blowjob. Just as I was ready to cum with that thought Jim decided to turn over on his back. Now I was angry! -he interrupted my fantasy! I had no fear of him waking because I would have gotten what I wanted anyway! I actually remember having to lean back to adjust my thighs to his body width.

I wanted to get back to my fantasy about Mike at the pool! Jim's arms were out stretched and I simply put my bent legs over them so I was straddling at his neck. I remember starting to rub his chin lightly with my pussy. I started thing of Mike's dick again and pretty soon I was so hot! Jims damn snoring kept interrupting my fantasy - I found myself muffling his open mouth with my pussy- He didn't even miss a beat and continued to snore right at my pussy lips which my fingers were over frigging my clit! His snoring stopped and I thought he had woke up but no-It started up again with a big grunt just as I was coming in my fantasy with Mike It felt so good as I rubbed my wet pussy into my husbands face. I remember the next morning listening to him in bathroom washing his face kind of chuckling to my self-wondering if he noticed the dried sticky on his face.

Wow - that was fun that night I FINALLY ADMITTED TO MYSELF-Funny how substance abuse makes you think - but this was simply the truth of it- I shouldn't feel guilty about it. And Jim benefited with me making it up to him the next night even though he had no idea I was paying him back for abusing him so while he slept!

I now knew the only thing wrong with that night was the size I imagined Mike's cock to be, if I can trust the show in the living room just before we went to bed. Susan was outline a creature must larger then I even hoped!

Hoped! There's my "high" thinking again- I will never really find out what it looks like but that's all right. I'm a married woman, Mike is one of Jim's best friends and I like Barb as a good friend

However that has nothing to do with fantasying now as I succumbed once again to my carnal feelings and felt my hand down on my pussy I was thinking of Mike's massive dick. I was thinking Barb's boobies! They were so clear to me as I relieved my come. Ohh that felt good. Now I can sleep!

I got up and went to the bathroom to clean the stickiness from my thighs.

"Wow, am I high" I thought on the john peeing. I heard giggles from the back room. I flushed and walked out into the hallway turning off the bathroom lights- I heard more giggling and crept back into the bathroom. I looked under the passageway door to the back bathroom. It was dark.

"Well if I get caught I'll just say I was getting some more powder" I thought. There was no argument in my head of whether I should be peeking on my friends- just a plan for an excuse. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door. It was dark in the room but from the vanity mirrors I could see into their bedroom. I stepped in a little further and was wonderfully startled that I could see Barb completely naked on top of Mike! I backed off quickly.

"What if they catch me!" I thought as I backed into the other bathroom... But with curiosity and knowing they could not possibly see me I stepped back to the view.

She was riding him like a bucking bronco facing away from Mike. His legs and feet were the only things I could see of Mike! -. Almost involuntarily my hand went down to my wanting pussy and started to rub my clit as I watched Barbs tits swinging up and down with her motions. Her head was tilted back with her eyes closed with an open mouth smile. I stood a little higher and I could see what her delight was from. She was rising up and down from Mike with his cock embedded up her cunt. A massive dick sticking up her pussy! She was raising at least 8" and plunging down hard again repetitiously. She had beautiful nipples that I just peeked at earlier but now could see their fullness. I came hard. I could here the wetness of her pussy! His muscular arms were on her hips helping her lift and plunge. I continued to watch as they continued to fuck.

I stood there watching the most erotic scene I had ever seen in my life. Barbs tits looked so heavy flapping up and down! I thought she must have felt the glorious feeling of her tits shaking, beating herself unmercifully!

I followed her pussy up and down that wet rigid pole with a massive vein on the bottom of it! I furiously frigged my own pussy at the site. Barb was starting to sweat as she continued her exercise! I could blame her a bit! Oh I wanted to fuck that dick!! She suddenly stopped and leaned back sideways to say something to Mike. She dismounted and Mikes cock was standing straight up all shiny and oh so long and hard.

"What a lucky fuckin lady" I thought. Wow I must be high! I never let my words much less my thoughts think that way! Oh well - if there's one thing this drug does it lets you think differently! My eyes took over again to let the wonderful feast of lust sink in! "Hey good for Barb!" I could feel my smile.

I rubbed my hard nipples looking at his cock. Mike stood up and I got a wonderful profile of his lean body with his dick sticking straight out - tilted ever so slightly towards the ceiling.

I felt my tongue move wanting to suck those nipples - to lick that glistening cock! Wet with pussy juice!

Barb came back and got on her knees and starting licking Mikes dick. She flicked her tongue against the ridged pole while using both of her hands on herself - She was squeezing and rubbing her tits with one hand and frigging her pussy with the other.

Oh I wanted to lick a dick that WAS THAT HARD! I came again minutes later. Some sanity told me (I might pass out!) this was enough and I backed into my own bath and closed the door and turned on the light

"Wow" I thought looking at myself in the mirror! I smiled at myself as a reassurance of just a dirty little harmless secret I would have and went back to our bedroom.

Getting into bed I shook Jim to maybe stop the snoring and perhaps get his cock going! I NEEDED A GOOD FUCK. There's that screwed up thinking! Defiantly blamed on booze and whatever.

No luck - he just rolled over as I lay there feeling how incredibly wet my panties were. My husband who just loved to make my nipples hard was missing out on sucking them at a time they were probably as hard as they have ever been. I fell asleep rather easily with Jims snoring and my thoughts of how Mike's cock would look standing out in front of my face. I imagined Barb earlier taking her rubbing she was doing in the living room a bit farther and pulling out his cock. I think I came again just before passing out.

.............

I don't know how long I had been asleep but I awoke and could tell it was very late. I don't know what woke me but as I was lying there I could see in the mirror the bedroom door opening. I could barely make out that it must be Mike in a robe. He stood there for a minute and I was assuming he was just checking on us. I was on my side away from the door and could feel myself with a strange calmness just deciding to stay still.

The moonlight thru the window mad a passage of light across me to the wall of the room. He slowly walked towards me into the moonbeam. His approach stopped!

I peeked thru squinted eyes- I'm sure he could not tell I wasn't asleep. The moonbeam painted sharp line of darkness above my breasts. He was standing there staring at me! I was lying on my side and I was sure he could see nothing! Should I wake up and confront him? I decided to see what he was going to do!

I was almost grateful for breaking the tenseness but at the same time amazed as I could feel the blankets being lifted away from my body. How dare he! Jim made a terrible snore as I felt myself rolling onto my back. Here I was lying there with my husband inches away while our best friend was gazing down on my practically naked body.

My right arm closest to the side of the bed was across my chest. I was pretty sure he could not see that I was awake and I lay there slowly breathing like a sleeping person. I could feel my breast swell under my arm and I involuntarily (?) swept my arm away over to hang off the side of the bed. I know he is staring at my tits which were barely hidden though my negligee. He was leaning over looking at them closely. I could feel them swell more and the nipples were so hard!!

I felt his hand almost imperceptibly start to undo the buttons. Within seconds he slowly pulled away both sides of my front and was looking at my bare tits. "oh suck them!" I thought but then stopped myself! "this is crazy!"

"What if I confront him now!" I thought but I was feeling so hot at the scenario! I couldn't confront him for fear of waking Jim!

He leaned closer and I could feel his breath. I moved my right hand a bit as I faked a stretch like a sleeping person might do. I brushed against the front of his robe and quivered a protrusion that I knew must be his wonderful cock. I let my left arm stretch in the air and land across the back of his neck. It was a wonderful opera of him pretty sure I wasn't asleep and me not admitting to be awake as the weight of my arm pulled his head closer to my bosom.

I felt the wonderful flick of his tongue against the tip of my nipple as he slowly lowered his mouth and stated sucking. His mouth was so warm!! My pussy was instantly wet! He made a sucking noise as I gave up my facade of pretending to be asleep.

I have to stop this! I whispered loudly - "what the hell are you doing!" trying to sound angry ands authoritive! After all this man was violating me without my permission!

"I'm licking your tits" Mike whispered back resisting me trying to pull him off. "Barb sent me in - she said you took some euphoria and in all likely hood needed some attention"-he smiled.

"Well stop it!" I said tugging at his shoulder with my arm behind him! An empty gesture - I don't think I would have helped much if he wanted to get up. He stopped but and looked up at me. His gorgeous face was inches from mine. "oh suck more! " I knew I wanted him to!

"You don't understand ... Barb knows that with euphoria you have to have sex or you feel hung over in the morning. See ,we wouldn't want Jim to find out that you got some good stuff while he only got pot" he continued to whisper then started staring at my tits again.

"Besides - You got a free show earlier didn't you!"

That hit me. Jim would be so pissed if he knew how high I got without him, and if they accused me of watching them! How did they know I was there? So is Mike black mailing me? I guess it wasn't a terrible thing, as my pussy was feeling so good. We just have to be so careful not to wake Jim. His snoring after drinking was so loud!

I looked down and could see Mike's dick in the moonlight

...

"Want it Lu?" asked Mike catching me looking at his pole- I could hardly see hi face but I knew he was smiling. I sighed a too loud sigh. I was amazed as my hand slipped down to my wanting pussy.

bczingo
bczingo
6 Followers