Good Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bczingo
bczingo
6 Followers

If Jim didn't wake to that then he wouldn't wake to anything!

Mike moved slightly so that his dick barely touched the back of my still hanging hand. I could feel its heat.

"Well - can I continue?" He asked.

I reluctantly agreed and started pulling him down again. "Shit " I thought .. "what am I getting into... " .slight sucking noises as he gently sucks my nipples.."oh but he does that so fuckin good!"

I whispered "shhh" in his ear while at the same time finding his hardness fully with my right hand. I pulled his head closer to me while I slowly moved the robe away from his pole and grabbed the skin of his prick. I heard myself moan just as much from his sucking on my tits as the discovery of his massive pole.

And this one was full and as hard as I had ever felt one. I turned my head and saw it in the moonlight. It was sticking straight out. I tapped it down and it sprung like a tree branch. I grabbed at it again and to my amazement- despite the hardness, the skin was soft. I could feel his heart beating through the blood pumping through it. I pushed his mouth away and brought his snake closer to my breasts. Mike stood up against the bed ,his long arm still holding his hand on my pussy.

Delicately, I rubbed the heavy snake across my nipple, and it made me shiver. I let the snake feast on my breast, touching it everywhere, teasing the nipple until it was as hard as the snake itself. I had always wanted to do that with a man, but no man had ever allowed me such freedom. No man had ever managed to hold off long enough to let me play. It was all business with them, not the stuff of fantasy. I could feel the ridge of the massive head grab my nipple. I started slapping my boobs with his cock! Was I trying to make noise? I didn't care! I pulled him closer so that he stretched across my chest and his balls were rubbing my side.

My nipple ached delightfully and my body burned for sex as I took him in my mouth.

Where I had been timid the other times, this time, I pleased myself on him. Sucking, licking, taking him deep, I used the snake over and over. I loved the steady pulse of blood along it, how it filled my mouth, how it made me want more. I liked the feel of the skin on my tongue, the tutu on my lips, the texture when I nibbled. It was like a huge sausage.

Listening for Jims continuing snoring I closed my lips past the massive bulbous head and popped the cock in and out several times. I could feel him laughing at the popping sounds I was making. I loved how I could lay back without stretching and the snake reached me with ease. I loved how I came just from the feel of this massive cock. Mike massaged my pussy lips expertly. He expertly reached my clit with his finger and stroked it just right! Usually when my clit gets touch it stimulates to much and recedes! He knew exactly how to do it - the first person that ever rubbed my pussy better then I could! I gagged his cock deep in my mouth! I very very slowly backed my head off his dick with my lips tight around it. When it finally came to the ridge of his head I popped it out! I bet Barb never sucked him that way. I sucked it in again and grabbed my nipples with both hands-I could feel the tension wanting to spring out of my mouth! He moaned loudly as pulled my lips over it again. I held his dick as a support and stated to move.

"What a massive piece of meat- Now its going to fuck me" I felt in charge now! I could here my own thoughts as I turned in the bed. I reluctantly let go of Mike's rod turned in the bed and I propped myself against my sleeping husbands back with my feet against Mike's shoulders. I tore off my panties. Jim responded with continual snoring! "Well serves him right - snoring like that while his wife has needs!" I knew my justification was BS but it sounded good and all I want is that hard big throbbing cock inside me!"

I was positioned to see perfectly with the moonlight. "What do you want?" He whispered loudly standing there rubbing his rock hard cock head against my pussy lips. When he let go it bobbed up aiming straight at my face!

"Fuck me" I whispered.

"What? I can't here you" he teased back in a louder voice.

"Fuck me!" I said louder. Jim continued to snore.

"Oh - you want to Fuuucckkk?" he said as he thrust at least 5 inches into my pussy.

"Oh yeah!" I said as I buckled up. He stroked back out a couple inches and thrust again. This time well beyond any reach Jim had ever given me. He stroked for a couple minutes like that. I knew there was more. My pussy sloshed sound of a good fucking!

"yeah- give me your dick!" I whispered as I gyrated my hips.

"You want more dick??" Mike said in a normal voice. I instantly listened for Jims snoring rhythm to change but it didn't!

"Oh yes!!! Yes! Fuck me with it all!" I said way to loudly!. Jim snorted and moved! I was hoping he wouldn't but he rolled on his back- Mike stopped mid thrust. I was lying with my head up off my husband's stomach with another man's cock buried in my pussy hoping my husband wouldn't awake. Stay asleep! I commanded mentally! Your wife's getting a fucking!

Mike slowly moved his cock in and out just in ½ inch thrusts while we waited. I watch in bliss how his piston went in and out of my pussy. These short little thrust made me come again as finally Jim settled again and started snoring louder then ever. I settled my head on his stomach.

That night a month ago I frigged myself and straddled up to his sleeping head as I rubbed my coming pussy into his open mouth while his deep snores tickled my pussy! I came so hard! I wanted to do that now! If he didn't wake to that then he wouldn't wake to anything!

"oh yeah Mike! Give it to me! Fuuuuck me baby!"

I came thinking of rubbing my red hot cunt into Jims mouth again! I wanted Jims mouth there now! Licking! Im so nasty! So Jimmy boy you wanted to golf and didn't even figure how I was going to have fun! Well I'm having 10 inches of fun!

"Hurry! I want you to come!" I whispered. I wanted to feel this cock know my cunt!

Mike started to thrust fully as he slammed his meat in and out of my pussy. I could feel his body working though his strong shoulders and my feet went around his neck squeezing his dick as he fucked me.

"like it?" he panted

"oh yes!" I said probably too loud! Wow could he fuck!

Just when I thought I had it all I heard and felt his balls start to slap against my ass! I came and came as he fucked me silently for another 5 minutes with just the sound of my pussy sloshing and his big balls slapping me in between my husband's snores. All of a sudden I could here Mike grunt as his dick expanded even bigger in me and I felt hot shooting liquid fill me. He must have pulsated like that for minutes. I felt my own come again flooding my pussy leaking past the snake invader..

"Ahh" Mike finally said as he pulled his snake from me. I reached down and stroke the still hard cock until he spewed again all over me. I don't know how long I lay there dazed but as I got back to reality I took my legs down and scooted up to my pillow. I once again reached his still semi hard cock and gave the wet snake a squeeze and reluctantly released it as he closed his robe. I giggled to my wanted lust! I wanted more!

I opened his robe in protest and guided that magnificent beef to my wanting mouth and licked it clean- It started to get hard again and I sucked him off like a mad woman! Like a vacuum! I cupped his massive balls! In mere minutes of sucking violently he was ready to come again! I swallowed to or three shots and aimed the rest at my tits! His come was so thick and creamy shooting on my tits- I gave him a few more tugs and one more pump of jizm shot over me! I think it hit Jim but his snore alarm kept working. My hands and arms rubbed myself.

"Sleep tight" Mike whispered as he left the room. I looked in the darkness over at my husband.

I felt so contented - After all I just got easily the best fuck of my life. I wasn't ashamed or feeling guilty because I knew I would always love Jim and I knew he wanted me to have what I needed. I was smiling thinking of the circumstances or that I got a way with this!

Wait before this happened- I actually was thinking of Mike at the swimming pool! So tonight was like a month ago but just more real! I congratulate myself on the logic knowing it was BS but what's done is done. ha ha!

Well there was no doubt I needed what just happened. I was lying there with my open negligee and no panties feeling come oozing out of my pussy. I thought about mounting Jim's head again. I thought about his selfishness with golf!

"Im such a naughty girl" I giggled. I just repeated what I said the night a month ago when I came in Jims snoring mouth. I felt the still wet come on my tits.

"fuck it:!" I thought or said ...

I sat up straddled Jims neck as I rubbed my fingers against the gooey mess on my pussy. I licked my fingers just to taste Mike's come again. I thought I mixed perfectly with mine and I even coated Jims sleeping lips with it! That made me so hot again as I let my sleeping husband taste a real cock had fucked my pussy after it!

" Is it good Honey?" I actually heard myself whisper out loud "wanna lick my pussy?" "wanna lick you friends dick in your wifes pussy!!" - I came for what felt like the 100th time tonight!

I rolled over and my mind once again started to race.

"So what's my excuse for tonight?" I thought- "A ten inch cock!" I answered my self! Wow- what a fucking I got- I deserved it! I felt so satisfied! I had mounted Jim again like last time - have his big snoring mouth taste my filled up pussy (this time with thick jizim!.) I figured that works out that I owe Jim a major sex night. I pulled the cover up and put my arm around Jim and fell asleep again thinking how soundly my husband slept with all the bouncing in the bed!

I fell asleep again and again awoke. The door to our room opened again. I instantly was ready for more fucking! I don't know how long I was a sleep but I again felt refreshed. I looked at the clock and it said 3:30AM! I wonder how long ago Mike was in here! Was he in here? Was it a dream! No ,I knew it wasn't the way I was still tingling.

So was Mike back again -I was hoping?

"Lucy" Barb whispered and I could suddenly make out her in the shadows.

"Are you asleep?"

"yes" I giggled and sat up.

I actually felt good that Barb was here. Barb reached her hand to mine and gently tugged a bit. It took me a second but I figured she wanted me to come with her. As with the rest of the night I felt as in a dream as I held her hand and followed into the hall and back to her room. She had her nighty on again. Did she really know what happened? Was she going to curse me out!

Their room was softly lit with a pretty aroma. The bed was empty- Mike was nowhere to be seen. Barb continued to remain silent as she got up into the bed and held both hands out to me as if wanting to hug. I crawled into bed after her and let her cradle me in her arms. I was resting my head on her beautiful breasts as she started rubbing my back and shoulders. Oh it felt so good.

"We knew you watched us earlier- " As I was to protest innocence she explained how there was a small occupied light on their bedroom side of the bathroom and how she had sneaked a peek at me watching her husband standing while she had left.

"It got us very hot!" She said as she suddenly pushed me away a bit and while looking me in the eyes started to pull off her nighty. I was caught and I knew it! What choice did I have?

I felt myself pull on my own and as soon as we ditched our clothes I was back in her arms but this time suckling her tits. Her nipples felt so hard and ripply as I devoured one and then went to the other. Barb felt my tits and squeezed at just the right times and places as I continued to dine on her succulent breasts. I was like a baby all warm and content.

"Oh hi" I heard Barb say as I looked up Mike was standing there. I smiled a lustful smile as I sat up both besides Barb on the side of the bed. Barb reached her husbands cock with her hand and pointed it towards me.

"Want some more" she said laughingly while I practically attacked that wonderful manhood. My wicked smile continued. As I sucked on it Barb somehow managed to start sucking Mikes enormous balls. We the licked up and down the shaft in unison while Mike reached our titties and started playing with those. We both spread our legs and mutually stroked each other's pussy as we pleasured Mikes dick. I don't even know how many times I was climaxing.

Suddenly Barb leaned back pulling me in her arms again. She wanted her tits sucked again and I wanted to suck them! Mike adjusted between my legs and started to fuck me again! I sucked on Barbs tits as I got screwed so thoroughly that even Mikes big cock didn't seem like enough! He banged hard as I sucked his wife's tits!

"Fuck her good! " I heard Barb say " Give her that dick! She's wanted it for so long!" "haven't you Lucy! You've wanted a big cock!"

"Oh yes "I murmured between my licking and sucking! Oh I was getting so fucked!

I came violently as he pumped another load into me.

Mike fell to my side and I slowed my licking to cover all of Barbs breasts. We all slowed down but she slowly pushed my head farther as I licked her entire stomach and even found her navel. I didn't really realize until then when we slowed down how much we were all so wet with sweat. Barbs sweat tasted sweet as she massaged my back as I continued to lick and kiss her stomach. I could feel Mike's wet body pressed up against us apparently resting.

I lay there lightly toughing the outlines of Barbs pussy - She shaved it oh so close and the hair just outlined her swollen lips. The wetness and heat quivered as I lightly dragged my fingers up and down her labia. I was pleased to lay there for some minutes and stroke her to come. She moaned with a pleasure and it was a thanks for me. I felt Mike get up.

Mikes dick was suddenly in Barbs cunt inches from my face! He had such stamina! I watched as it stroked into Barbs pussy and I felt her push gently on my head and I obediently went down and licked the top of her pussy and his dick as they fucked. I don't know whose hand it was but my pussy was getting expertly figure fucked as I licked my friend's sex fuck! I had my hands on Jims ass helping him keep the rhythm of his strokes.

I suddenly thought of Jim and lay quit as I gratefully heard loud snoring so I went back to my job!

"Isn't this nice that friends can enjoy each other" said Barb in a moaning tone.

"Oh yeah " said Jim as he continued to pump. Suddenly he backed out and started coming all over her pussy and into my mouth. I grabbed his cock and pumped it. I leaned forward and covered the end with my wanting mouth. I lay there with my check on Barbs hot wetness and sucked Mike dry!

I surprised myself with a giggle.!

"Suck it all honey!" Barb said as she massaged my tits harder. Mike must have been the one fingering me because it all of a sudden had 3 fingers in me fucking me hard! I exploded in ecstasy.

We all lay there silently for a minute. Mike went to the bathroom. Barb got up and helped me with my nighty. She kissed me open mouthed and I returned it rubbing my entire body against hers.

"Well better get to bed- We have plenty of other surprises for you " -She said as she led me back to my bed.

"sleep tight" she said.

The last thing I remember is that I didn't feel tight! I was thinking about friigng over my sleeping husband again - He would probably appreciate Barb, Mike and my come all over his face I thought! Oh was I nasty! I smiled and drifted off to sleep wondering what other surprises.

Thank goodness I awoke 1st. I threw the sheet off and saw my nakedness. I felt my hands move up and down my body as I felt a wonderful energy feeling my body. I looked at the alarm and saw it was 9:30! Wow, I usually don't sleep that late. I went to the shower and Jim was getting up as I came back in with my robe on with wadded undies and nighty in my hand. I was amazed how refreshed I felt - The drug couldn't still be affecting me.

"Good morning Honey!" we said to each other as I quickly stashed the evidence! Was I still high to think this way?

"Did you sleep good?" Jim asked - without the slightest perception of sarcasm that I was afraid of as he said it.

"Yes - did you?"

"Like a baby!"

"Well Mike said he's taking me golfing this morning!"

"Good - we better get out there- they probably think we're lazy Yankees!" I said. Susan had called me a Yankee last night.

What a night! Did I dream part of it? Not the way my pussy was tingling I didn't I laughed to myself as we sat down in the kitchen. Sitting there in my robe I watched Barb apply our breakfasts to plates.

"Just going to get you up" Barb said as she started setting the wonderful breakfast that we had been smelling in front of us.

"Hi guys!" Mike boomed as he sat beside me. Jim had grabbed the paper and was eating his toast. Mike had a coffee cup in one hand and he actually lowered his other hand under the table and placed it squarly on my thigh..

"Might as well get started early - so eat up" he said to Jim as his hand moved up the outside of my robe up to my pussy. I moaned, as he rubbed hard.

Jim continued to read the paper when unknowingly his friend was friggin his wife's pussy not 3 feet away. I wanted to go down on Mike right there! I wanted his wife to join me!

"Ooh" I said and grabbed a napkin and coughed a bit- "something went down the wrong pipe" I said covering my moan of pleasure.

"You ok?" Jim asked and I just nodded as he buried himself in the paper again.

"Did you guys sleep good?" he said while looking at Jim and continuing to rub.

"Well we hope so -don't want to use all your energy up the first day"

Barb remarked looking at Mike as he removed his hand. I looked at Barb and she winked at me. She did know!! Was this going to go on more! I was frightened but delighted at the same time.

"I just want to be with them again!" I thought.

"Lucy- I have a great morning planned for us - we are going to do ..nothing!" Barb laughed.

"Actually I thought we'd just hangout and swim- sound good?"

"Sounds great!" I said relieved at the cheerfulness of her voice. My pussy was calming down and not trembling any more.

END OF PART ONE

bczingo
bczingo
6 Followers