Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha quickly turned to face Dan, ignoring a whistle from the room as they were all treated to the sight of her ass, firm and curvy in her tight dress. "Dan..." she whispered, pleading. "Can we talk? Please?"

The lifeguard grinned down at her and took a step forward, saying nothing. Trisha jolted as she felt a hard bulge press up against her stomach – he was already rock-hard for her. The petite girl shuddered as she felt lust beginning to bubble in her own hips. She couldn't help it; by now it was her natural reaction to feeling Dan's erection, her pussy so used to being ravished that she was already growing wet just at the knowledge that he was hard.No! Focus!Trisha looked up at Dan, her chin barely at the level of his shoulders. "Please..." she repeated. "I...I'm not sure about Mandy, Dan. Maybe...let's talk. I'll make up for her!"

But the lifeguard was already shaking his head before she had even finished. "There's no time for talking now, Trisha," he said. "I've already invited all these nice men over, see?" He gestured around the room, at the strangers still staring hungrily at Mandy's slim body and Trisha's perky curves. Trisha gulped.Invited...he means he took their money!

"They've all been waiting patiently for you and your friend," the lifeguard said, grinning hungrily. "And I think if you ask them, they'll all tell you the time for talking is long past." And then, without even a moment's hesitation, Dan reached forward and took hold of the top of Trisha's strapless dress, his fingers firm on her soft breasts, squeezing them lightly. He didn't even ask Trisha's permission; instead he silently yanked the fabric down the cheerleader's ample chest, exposing her tits in a single motion.

Trisha gasped, caught off guard. The top of her dress was now bunched under her perky boobs, naked in the apartment, her nipples hard and pointing straight at Dan's chest. Instinctively, she was about to raise her hands to cover herself, but in the same moment she felt another pair of hands around the slender, inward curve of her waist, encircling the cheerleader's slim figure. There was shuffling behind and all around her, and with another gasp Trisha suddenly realized that the entire room was in motion. They had all taken Dan's brazen gesture as the unspoken go-ahead, as the indication that the fun was starting.

She heard a frightened gasp next to her, and with widened eyes Trisha turned to see that a few of the men were eagerly closing around Mandy too, ready to feel the dainty figure of the girl they were about to violate. Even in Trisha's heels, Mandy was still shorter than everyone else, and now the blonde looked up at their faces with frightened eyes, unsure of what to do or what to expect. One man was standing in front of her, grinning down at the fidgeting blonde as he slid his arms around her tiny waist, drawing her towards him. As she wobbled unsteadily forward in her heels, another man was gently fingering the hem of Mandy's miniskirt, and now as she took a step, the material lifted up, revealing her pink thong underneath.

Mandy's eyes were wide and her face was flushed with nervousness, and instinctively the blonde reached back and quickly tugged the hem of her skirt back across her little butt, prompting a sneer from the man behind her. Mandy had, after all, originally agreed to all of this; she had been the one to suggest it to Trisha in the first place. She had been thinking only of revenge, of the satisfaction of cheating on Jon just as he was cheating on her. But these men were wildly lustful; they were a pack of dangerous wolves ready to pounce on a helpless little girl. And so even though the blonde cheerleader wasn't fighting or refusing, Trisha could see that she was overwhelmed with fright.

Oh God...poor Mandy...Trisha turned back to Dan, ready to make yet another desperate plea. But before she could even speak, the lifeguard was already shaking his head, grinning at her as he placed both hands on the cheerleader's bare shoulders. The petite girl could feel the pressure of his grip, pushing her down.He wants me to get on my knees.

"Dan..." she whispered, her eyes pleading. "Please..."

"On the floor, Trisha" was his reply. "No more procrastinating." He smirked at her.

Trisha was no match for his strength, and the petite brunette felt her knees buckle as she finally plopped down on the carpet, her perky, ample tits were still naked and open. She rested her butt on her upturned heels, looking up at Dan. Now that she was sitting, the hem of her mini-dress was riding up her slender, slightly-spread thighs, and a corner of Trisha's thong was now peeking out the bottom, the sight of it teasing all the men crowded around her – the only material between them and her soft, tight pussy. Trisha's dress clung snugly to her frame, showing off the slim arc of her waist and the firm curve of her ass, her long brown hair dangling down her bare back and slight shoulders.

No...this is happening too fast...Mandy...In the same moment, she heard a metallic sound all around her, as one man after another pulled open his fly and tugged down his pants. She was completely surrounded; they were crowded around her, each of them eager to feel her soft lips around their cocks, all edging together so Trisha didn't even know how many were circling her. Biting on her lip, the cheerleader craned her neck to peek through one of the anonymous strangers' legs, desperately trying to keep track of what was happening to Mandy.

The blonde was also surrounded by a circle of men. It wasn't planned, but the room had split into two groups; half of the strangers attracted to Trisha's pouty, girl-next-door face and perky curves, the other half to Mandy's slim figure and innocent appearance in her schoolgirl outfit. Trisha could see that a random man had followed Dan's example, placing his hands on Mandy's shoulders and forcefully urging her down. Like Trisha, the blonde found herself being shoved down to the level of their hips. But Mandy wasn't sinking to her knees. Instead, she was bending at the waist, keeping her legs straight as she bowed forward, her short blonde hair bobbing in her face as she dipped down. Now, her ass was sticking up in the air, her slim back arched and showing off her taut waist and chest, her miniskirt riding up her thighs so far that half of her thong was exposed to the men behind her. Still upright and in her heels, the little blonde was practically offering herself to them.Oh no... Mandy, you're not helping yourself at all!

Chuckles and grins spread through the circle. Mandy's raised ass was thrust up in the air at them, and now one of them reached forward and spanked her hard, his palm sneaking under the hem of her skirt and impacting right in the center of her thong. The blonde squealed in surprise and turned her head back to look, and Trisha could see that her face was pale with fright.Stop it!She wanted to shout it out loud.That asshole...be gentle with her!

But that was all Trisha saw. In the next moment, she felt hands close around her head, turning her away from Mandy and her circle of men. Dan had taken hold of her face and wrenched her back towards his hips, and now Trisha saw his cock dangling just inches from her lips, rock-hard and thick and waiting for her. Everyone had followed suit, their dicks hanging by both of her cheeks, waiting for her to work her way around the circle, servicing each and every one of them in succession. They were all rock-hard and their faces were dark with lust and impatience. They had been waiting the entire night for the two eighteen-year-old cheerleaders that Dan had promised; now, they were staring down at a petite brunette in a mini-dress and high heels, on her knees with her tits out, her pouty face and big brown eyes looking back up at them. They weren't going to wait a second longer.

I have to try to help Mandy...one more time!The cheerleader parted her lips and looked up at Dan, ready to plead again. But before she could speak, the lifeguard slid forward and sank his cock into her open, waiting mouth. Once again the cheerleader felt a twinge of lust rush through her body at the familiar feeling of his shaft in her mouth, and now Trisha felt her lips close around his thick meat, sucking softly. It was her instinct now; the sensation of Dan's meat sliding across her tongue sent her body into action before her mind even registered it, her mouth naturally ready and eager to slurp down his rod. It was hard to relish the situation, not when she was so worried about Mandy, but even so Trisha couldn't help enjoying the feeling of his hard, thick rod pressing and stretching her lips, his hot lust throbbing against her tongue, pulsing in her little mouth. Finally, she couldn't resist leaning forward and gulping more of him down with a soft moan, smacking and gurgling with the effort. Dan let out a loud groan, and Trisha felt his hands press against the back of her head, his fingers tightening in her hair. The lifeguard's familiar strength was guiding her lips down his shaft, his carnal energy was pulsing through his thick cock and jutting hips; Trisha could feel all of it, and it made her tingle with eagerness.

Still, as the young brunette slurped, her mind was whirling as she worried about Mandy. She had seen the nervousness and fright on Mandy's face; she knew as she had watched the blonde fidget with her miniskirt that her friend was now frantically regretting her choice. And yet, Trisha was now on her knees, happily gulping down Dan's cock while they circled around her friend, doing nothing to help her.I should be doing something, shouldn't I...? But what can I do?They were two petite, eighteen-year-old girls surrounded by men; if they wanted to, they could easily force themselves on the cheerleaders.No matter what I do, they won't let Mandy leave.Trisha's thoughts rushed through her even as she continued to bob back and forth on her knees, sinking Dan's cock into her mouth, her tits dancing slightly as she rocked.And anyway...it's not like I didn't warn her! I told her over and over that this was a bad idea, but she wouldn't listen to me!

The cheerleader's drool was now dribbling down her chin and across Dan's balls, her cheeks flushed and her tongue lapping at his shaft. As Dan buried his hands further in Trisha's hair, she reached up and placed hers on his thighs, guiding his meat into her lips, making sure to keep a steady rhythm as she gulped and gurgled. Then, as she slurped, she glanced to her left, trying to keep an eye on Mandy.

Her friend was still standing in her heels in the middle of her circle, bent over at the waist, her slim legs on display as she strained forward. By now someone had hitched her schoolgirl's skirt up over her waist, so the blonde's thong was thrust up in the air at them, a tiny triangle of material on her firm ass, barely covering her twat. She was leaning forward with her head down, and Trisha could see that her friend's mouth was also stuffed full of cock, her short blonde hair bobbing back and forth as she slurped. Mandy had her hands wrapped around the thighs of the man she was servicing, keeping herself from tipping forward, and Trisha could see his hips gently jutting into her, plunging his rod deep between the blonde cheerleader's slobbery lips. His hands were wrapped around each of her floppy pigtails, refusing to let the little blonde slurp down his meat at her own pace; instead he was forcing her head quickly back and forth, yanking her by her hair, making Mandy whimper and gurgle as she struggled to keep up.

"Mmm...fuck..." Dan let out a low groan as he stared down at the cheerleader, grinning as he watched his shaft disappear between her plump lips.Mandy's probably still afraid...but it seems like she's okay for now, right? Maybe it'll all be fine...For a moment, Trisha took a deep breath and relaxed. She looked back up at the lifeguard and responded by dipping far forward, slurping loudly as she plunged his cock deep into her mouth. With another groan, his hands tightened in Trisha's hair, watching as the petite girl deepthroated his meat. She winked back up at him as she slurped, feeling his hot shaft slide against her tongue, piercing between her cheeks.Maybe she'll be okay after all!

But then, as if her thought had jinxed it, she heard a frightened yelp from the either side of the room. And to her horror, Trisha saw in the corner of her eye that someone had just grabbed hold of Mandy's thong and was now impatiently pulling it down the blonde's slim, bare legs. Mandy let out a muffled cry and tried to turn her head to protest, but the man she was sucking tightened his grip around her hair and yanked her back, silencing her by stuffing his cock into her open lips. The blonde's thong was now around her ankles, and her tight, young pussy was now staring up at them all, completely unprotected with her skirt up around her waist, her ass thrust in the air as she was forced to bend down to service a stranger. Mandy's muffled whimpers were growing in volume, and Trisha could see her friend straining hard against the hands around her face, fighting the man that was thrusting his cock into her mouth. Another man, positioned behind her, was now bending down to lift her legs one at a time; Mandy wobbled precariously on each heel as they untangled the thong from her ankles and tossed it onto the floor. More hands were sliding around the little cheerleader's body, caressing her slim figure. Finally, Mandy managed to wrench her head out of the man's grip, and as she quickly turned her head back, her terrified blue eyes met Trisha's brown ones.

Without even thinking, Trisha felt herself rising to her feet, popping Dan's cock out of her mouth as she cried out in protest.

"Wait! Wait, p-please!"

Leave her alone!Standing and in her heels, the petite cheerleader was still shorter than all the man surrounding her, but even so she tried to force her way through the circle, to get to her helpless friend. Of course, it was no use. She heard a loud bark of laughter as hands slid around her slim waist, holding her back effortlessly, leaving her simply to flail uselessly in the air as she watched.

Mandy had tried to rise too, but one of the men was quicker; he had his hands on her head, pushing down, forcing her to stay bent over with her pussy offered shamelessly to them. The little blonde's eyes were wide as saucers as she craned her neck to look over her shoulder. She was completely silent, her mouth open but no words coming out. Now, one grinning man was stepping forward, positioning himself behind the blonde's raised ass, unzipping his fly, his eyes bright with eagerness as he stared down at Mandy's pink cunt.

Oh no...oh Mandy!Trisha watched in horror as the man reached forward and slid one hand around the inside of Mandy's thigh. The blonde's entire body shuddered, visibly. He hoisted the cheerleader's slim leg up off the ground, the blonde's high heel dangling in the air, higher and higher. Then, he positioned himself between her stretched legs. The entire room could see Mandy's slim waist and hips, her tiny tits contained in her tied-up blouse, her blonde pigtails dangling across her frightened face. Her thigh and butt muscles were working hard as her one leg was stretched up into the air. Mandy's hard-earned flexibility from cheerleading was on display; her leg was now so high that it was dangling over the man's shoulders, so that she was practically doing a sideways splits, balancing on one leg with the other one thrust nearly vertical in the air. And now, with the blonde's legs spread and ready for him, he was easing forward, guiding his rock-hard cock towards her little twat.

No! No, please!!Trisha felt herself freeze with terror as she watched him ease forward. Everyone in the room was now engrossed by the sight of Mandy, wobbling on one heel, and the first lucky man, about to penetrate the innocent, frightened cheerleader. They all stared as he positioned his cock between Mandy's spread-eagled thighs. The tip of his meat just barely touched the lips of her cunt, and instantly the blonde stiffened, whimpering at the sensation. Trisha closed her eyes and turned away; she couldn't watch them violate her friend. But she could still hear everything, and a few seconds later she winched as she heard a loud groan; the first man had finally sank his hard prick into Mandy's soft pussy.

"How's she feel, man? How is she?" Trisha heard someone else shout out.Oh, Mandy...I'm sorry!

"Ohhh fuck..." the reply came. "Oh man...she's soaking wet!"

Huh? ...Soaking wet?Despite herself, Trisha opened her eyes to look, confused. The man had thrown Mandy's leg over his shoulder, forcing her to keep her vertical-splits position, and he had his hands around her slim waist as he rocked forward. With Mandy's legs spread and her hips turned sideways, everyone had a perfect view of his thick cock disappearing into her little cunt, plunging into the teenager's body.

"Ohhh yeah..." he groaned again. "She's so tight...and she's dripping!"

She's...dripping? What's going on?Trisha watched as the man pulled the slim blonde's body back and forth, rocking her on her single high heel, her pigtails flopping in the air, her other heel dangling above his shoulder. His hips were pumping into hers in a steady rhythm, thrusting his cock into her twat, powering into her little body. And now, as Trisha watched, she realized that Mandy's eyes were closed, and that her friend's cheeks were starting to grow flushed, and that her lips were slightly parted.

"Ohhh...uhhh..." the man's groans echoed in the room over and over, matching the rhythm of his pumps, each thrust powering the full length of his dick into Mandy's pussy. The force of his fucking was sending the little blonde rocking precariously on her only heel, and so now she reached forward and grabbed onto the man in front of her – the one who had been forcing his dick down her mouth – in order to keep her balance. The one behind her had his hands tight around her tiny waist, pulling her gently back in forth, his eyes fixed on her dainty hips as he plunged into her.

Mandy's eyes were still tightly closed, her face a deep red. Trisha could see her eyes squeezing a little tighter each time the man plowed his cock deep into her pussy, her cheeks twitching involuntarily at the feeling of being stretched and pounded. Her slim legs were still split in the air; one tense and rigid as it supported her, the other thrust over the man's shoulders, her high heel flopping in the air as he rocked into her. The little blonde's small, soft mouth was open, even though she hadn't uttered a single word the entire night. But now, as Trisha and the rest of the room watched, the young blonde cheerleader let out a soft, timid whisper.

"Ohhh yesss..."

Trisha gasped. Mandy was loving it! This entire time, she had assumed that Mandy had wanted to leave, that she didn't want any part of this anymore. She had seen Mandy's frightened face and timid fidgeting, she had heard her friend's muffled whimpers of protest, and assumed that she wouldn't want to fuck a group of random strangers.But I guess I was wrong...she was soaking wet the whole time! Her pussy was dripping wet in anticipation...she couldn't wait to be fucked!

"Oooh...ohh my gosh..." Another soft whisper drifted out of the blonde's open mouth, and now Mandy opened her light blue eyes, watching everyone else watch her. The look in her friend's eyes was mixed, but Trisha recognized it immediately. Mandy was half-ashamed; ashamed at being fucked by a random stranger, with her little body bent forward and her legs spread in the air, ashamed of the fact that a dozen other strangers were watching her get pounded. But she was also excited by the same things, at the feeling of being on display, the feeling of freely being so nasty and wild in front of everyone.