Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh FUCK!" He pulled out in just in time, and Trisha staggered backwards as he quickly slipped his meat out of her cunt, carefully jacking himself off with one hand, hurrying over to Mandy. The little blonde eagerly opened her mouth, her blue eyes as wide as saucers with eagerness. Mandy was enjoying the taste of cum in her mouth just as much as Trisha; she was staring hungrily at the throbbing cock, her tongue out and waiting.

But the man didn't make it. He only got within two paces of Mandy's flushed face, and then he let out a frantic groan.

"Oh Shit!!" His cum spewed forth, splattering Mandy's face with a thick rope of white seed that stretched right across the blonde's open, unprepared eyes. Trisha grinned as she watched the blonde yelp in surprise. More streams of cum showered the slim cheerleader's face even as she took a hard cock in her cunt, whimpering and rocking back and forth as streams of jism dribbled across her nose, her mouth, and both of her cheeks. A trickle of cum ran down and dripped off her chin, waggling back and forth as she bucked against the cock in her twat. But even as she continued to squeal in surprise, Mandy's tongue snuck out and licked around her lips, lapping up the man's seed without even thinking about it, overwhelmed by lust and the desire to taste him.

"Yeah, Mandy! You nasty slut!" Trisha heard herself shout, her voice breathless and panting. And suddenly, her cry was echoed throughout the room.

"Fuck yeah! What a dirty whore!"

"Lick that cum up, little girl!"

"Filthy slut!"

Mandy's eyes widened as she listened. Then she grinned, and the little blonde reached a hand up to begin to wipe the cum off her face, sucking her fingers clean, gulping down as much cum as she could. More whoops ran through the watching group, and Trisha joined in.Wow! She looks so nasty..cleaning a stranger's cum off herself, lapping it up... Ooh...I want my own load of cum!

"Uhhhh!" Without warning the man pounding into Mandy shuddered and raced over to Trisha, his cock swollen, dripping, and pulsing. Trisha's eyes widened in delight as she saw him move towards her, and frantic words tumbled out of her mouth:

"On my face! Cum on my face!" The cheerleader stared excitedly at the white streaks of jism streaming down Mandy's face, at her sticky, coated fingers sliding in and out of her drool-coated lips; she desperately wanted the same treatment. "Yes! Please! Shoot it on my face!"

"FUCK yeah!"

Trisha felt her cheeks twitch involuntarily as a spray of hot, thick cum spewed across her pouty face, impacting on her forehead and dribbling down her little nose and open lips. More streams of his warm seed spurted across her cheeks, covering her entire face, wayward drops splashing in her eyes and her hair. She could feel the hot cum beginning to drip down her cheeks; she could see his thick, pulsing cock just inches from her face, still showering her with hot, powerful streams of spunk. The petite cheerleader was still bent over even though no one was fucking her anymore, and now she took a step forward and eagerly gulped the cock into her mouth, sucking and slurping thirstily. Now, her body shuddered with pleasure as she tasted Mandy's cunt one more time, her tongue skimming up and down the shaft as she plunged him into her mouth.

"Ohhh yeahhh..." With a groan, the man pumped one last spurt of cum into the cheerleader's mouth, and she gulped it down in the same moment, savoring the tangy mixture of his and Mandy's juices. Then, he gently pulled himself out of her drooling lips. He stepped backwards to admire Trisha along with everyone else; a petite teenager, still bent over at the waist with her dress yanked down and her thong around her knees, now with fresh, hot cum dribbled all over her pouty face. The cheerleader stayed bent over as she felt a rush of lust course through her body, straining in her high heels as she drank in their stares in grins. Across the room, Mandy was still happily cleaning herself off, and suddenly Trisha realized that every man in the room looked worn out; everyone seemed to have been serviced by one of the two girls.

But once more, Trisha found herself being proven wrong. She felt one last pair of hands slide around her waist; another man positioning himself behind the bent over cheerleader. Without even looking, she already knew it must be Dan. The lifeguard always waited to fuck Trisha last, after she had been abused and violated as much as possible, after she had been ravished like only the nastiest of sluts could take. He was always last, and he was always the roughest, pounding the dainty cheerleader with all his strength until he finally filled her pussy with his load. Her body shuddered and jolted with pleasure just thinking about it.Ohhh...his big, hard cock drilling me hard...that's exactly what I need! He's going to pound my little twat while everyone watches, while Mandy is standing only a few feet away...while I still have someone's cum dripping all over my face!It was her favorite moment of the night – the moment that finally made her scream with pleasure as she climaxed on the lifeguard's rod.

With a moan of pleasure, Trisha turned to flash a smile at the lifeguard, but then she opened her mouth in shock. It wasn't Dan! It was only some other stranger, with blonde hair and a beard, grinning down at the petite girl as he got ready to take his turn. Trisha felt her stomach turn with disappointment.Where's Dan?

Then, she heard a squeal of shock from across the room. Trisha turned and gasped. Dan was across the room, naked, his curly brown hair unmistakable, his thick and bulging cock ready for action, his arm muscles tense as he picked up Mandy, carrying the yelping blonde over to the couch. Mandy's blue eyes were wide with surprise, but as soon as the lifeguard deposited her on the couch, she caught a sight of his hard manhood, throbbing as he stared down at her.

Dan's face was dark with lust, his eyes nearly glazed over as he stared down at the dainty cheerleader. He seemed nearly beyond words, lost completely to his desire to take the young blonde.

Across the room, Trisha watched, her mouth open in shock.He wants to fuck Mandy...instead of me...?Her eyes widened as she watched Dan reach down and fiercely grab at Mandy's blouse, prompting a gasp of shock from the girl. He pulled apart the shirt, easily ripping it off the slim blonde's body and discarding it on the floor. At last, Mandy's slim chest was revealed, her teenage tits on display with her pink nipples poking out in the air. Mandy shivered slightly in Dan's grip, but she kept looking up at him with her soft blue eyes, silently admiring his hard cock with a shy, eager stare.

A low growl of lust came from Dan that made Trisha quiver with lust and envy.Ohhh...I wanted his cock! I want him to fuck me! It's not fair!She was used to hearing that sound whenever he looked down at her own petite body, whenever he was about to punish and violate her cunt. Now, he was staring down at Mandy instead. The blonde cheerleader was clad in nothing but her schoolgirl miniskirt and her high heels, barely five feet tall and sitting on the couch in front of him with her legs stretched out, her eyes pouting sweetly up at him, her hair done up in pigtails, her swollen pussy ready.

At the sound of his growl, Mandy's face turned slightly frightened for a second, intimidated by the sight of the towering lifeguard, staring down at her with his face completely clouded with animalistic lust. But she didn't have time to react, as he suddenly picked her up once more. The blonde squealed as he flipped her over, and then plopped her down on the couch once more. Now, she was on her knees on the cushions, facing away from Dan, her little ass peeking out of the bottom of her checkered skirt. In the next second, he had pounced on her, planting both of his muscular hands on her slim back and shoving her down. Mandy yelped again as she tipped forward. The dainty cheerleader crumpled under his strength, her back dipping and her shoulders and head plowing into the couch, even as she stayed on her knees. Now Mandy's ass was sticking up and out at Dan, the rest of the cheerleader's body angled downwards, her back arched and her head buried in the pillows. Trisha gave an envious whimper as she watched the lifeguard mount the couch, kneeling behind Mandy's raised ass, pushing even harder on her back, grinding her face into the couch cushion and forcing her shoulders down.

Trisha's entire body was trembling and shuddering with lust, and now she desperately reached back and grabbed at the man behind her bent-over body, pulling him forward, aching for something - anything – to fill her pussy as she ached for Dan's meat. The bearded man behind her quickly obeyed, sliding himself forward, positioning his cock behind the petite brunette's twat. He eased his dick into Trisha at the same exact moment that Dan drilled his shaft into Mandy, and the two cheerleaders burst out with yells of pleasure; Mandy feeling Dan's thick manhood in her pussy for the first time, Trisha quivering with lust as she watched, wishing it was her.

"Ohhhh!"

"Ahh!"

The bearded man had slid his hands around Trisha's little waist, rocking the cheerleader back and forth on her heels, plunging the full length of his cock into her pussy. She could feel his meat plowing into her, filling her, sliding deep between her slender legs. But it was nothing compared to the pounding that Mandy was taking. Dan was driving his hips hard and deep into the little blonde, using the downward force of his entire body to pump her twat well. He kept his hands on Mandy's back, forcing her head into the cushions even as she stayed on her knees, ass up and face down as her cunt was stuffed by his shaft. Dan's expression was dark and thick with lust, and the force of his frenzied thrusts sent Mandy's entire body reeling back and forth on the couch, her heels bouncing, her pigtails flailing, her dainty figure thrown hard against his pounding hips. The couch itself was creaking and moaning, scraping against the floor. Now, as Trisha watched, Mandy frantically planted her hands in the cushions in front of her, pushing back with all her might, digging her knees into the couch as she desperately tried to brace herself against Dan's savage thrusts, struggling to keep her little body upright and in position to take his shaft. Mandy's eyes were wide and wild with lust, her face almost shocked at the pleasure of the lifeguard's vicious strokes, his lust-crazed strength as he drilled her tight twat. As she dug her fingernails into the cushions, bucking back against Dan as hard as she could, her thrilled screams rose and rose in volume, drowning out Trisha.

"Oh! Ohh! AHHH!! YES!! Ohhh YESSS!!!"

Dan's harsh groans were loud too, as his thick hips powered into Mandy's little ass, each thrust echoing aslap!throughout the room as he drilled balls-deep into the cheerleader's twat. Desperately, Trisha watched Dan violate Mandy, and the petite brunette's own fingers pressed harder into the thighs of the man behind her, and she bent over even further, arching her back, frantically begging him to fuck her harder and faster. The bearded man groaned and pumped into Trisha's cunt extra-hard, but the cheerleader barely even noticed as she stared at Dan's cock, slamming into Mandy's twat with blurry fast speed.Ohhh God...he's ravaging Mandy! He's punishing her little pussy! Why didn't he fuck me???

"Ooh! Oh! Ah! YESSS!!!" Mandy's screams were high-pitched and hysterical, the little blonde driven wild by pleasure, eagerly bucking and slamming her hips into his with such force that the entire couch shuddered with the impact. Trisha could see Mandy's slim chest heaving as she panted, her mouth wide open as she gasped for breath, her entire body working to take Dan's savage fucking. Trisha whimpered as she watched, so jealous that she thought she would burst, and she dug her fingernails into the bearded man's thighs, impatiently thrusting her own hips back into his as fast as she could without losing her balance in her heels.

"Harder!" she yelped out, frustrated. "Harder! Deeper!"

But the bearded man could barely hear her over Mandy's wild screams, and no one else even noticed. They were all staring at the dainty blonde, her slim, petite figure sprawled across the couch, on her knees so her ass could be drilled by Dan, her slim back arched, her arms stiff and her hands digging into the cushions as she pushed back with all her might. Her schoolgirl miniskirt was flopping uselessly around her tiny waist, her blonde pigtails flailing on her head as she reeled and bucked back and forth. The lifeguard was crouched over her, his hands still driving her down onto the couch, his hips working fast and fierce to pound his cock into her tight twat. It was an incredible sight: the frightened, eighteen-year-old cheerleader who had walked in the room earlier that night, who had fucked only one guy before in her life, was now screaming and thrashing on the couch in carnal pleasure, completely forgetting about everyone else in the room.

Mandy's screams were piercingly loud, her cute face sweaty and flushed and frantic with lust. Across the room, Trisha rocked as hard as she could against the cock in her own twat, begging and whimpering for more, boiling with envy as she watched her best friend take her hard pounding.

"OHHH! Ohhhh YES! YES, DAN! YES!!!"

"FUCK!" Dan growled, panting for breath, his hips powering into Mandy's, his cock stretching and punishing the little blonde. "Fuck yeah, Mandy! You nasty little bitch!"

"OOH! YES! AHHH!!"

Mandy was pushing back against Dan with all her might, her fingers digging fiercely into the cushions and her legs tense as she bucked back against the lifeguard, fighting to keep herself on her knees as he drove down into her twat over and over. But even so, she was losing the battle. Slowly, each thrust by Dan's cock sent the dainty cheerleader sliding a little lower on the couch, her little frame unable to hold against his vicious pounding. Bit by bit, Mandy was getting closer to lying flat on her stomach, her knees beginning to crumple under Dan's weight, her slim legs trembling as she slowly slid down. But the blonde cheerleader didn't even notice. Her entire body was lost to the thick, hard pumps of Dan's cock, thrashing and bucking wildly in lust, loving the feeling of being filled to the brim by his stiff rod, loving the sound of his harsh breathing and animalistic growls as he slammed and worked her petite figure hard. And suddenly, Dan drilled into Mandy with all his strength, and the girl collapsed under his weight with a wild, ragged scream. She was now lying flat on the couch, her head still buried in the cushions, with Dan's cock buried balls-deep in her sopping cunt. The lifeguard had fucked her so hard that he had pounded her straight into the couch, and now with a loud groan, he unleashed his load in her twat.

"OHHHH!!! YESSS!!"

Trisha whimpered with desire as she watched Mandy's body begin to tremble on the couch, and the little blonde squeezed her eyes shut as she began to whimper and twitch with lust. Her own body had been pushed over the edge by Dan's climax, by the feeling of his massive rod throbbing and spurting inside of her, and now the blonde cheerleader was orgasming too, bucking on the couch as she felt him deposit his cum inside of her, overwhelmed by pleasure.

Trisha glared at the two of them, her body coursing with envy and desire.No! It's not FAIR!!

"HARDER!" Trisha screamed out in frustration. "DEEPER!" With one hand she grabbed hold on the man's thighs, yanking him into her cunt, so hard that she knew it must be painful. The other one slid down between her spread thighs, and the petite brunette moaned with frantic pleasure as her fingers found her bulging clit, eagerly grinding into the little red nub.

The stranger let out a deep grunt as he felt the cheerleader slam her hips against his, burying the full length of his rod in her aching pussy. At the same moment, he was staring at the slim blonde on the couch, shouting and shuddering in her orgasm, pressed flat on her stomach as Dan put his entire body into stuffing her with his cock. The sight of little Mandy, wailing like a wild animal, digging her fingernails into the couch in pleasure, flopping her schoolgirl's skirt and pigtails around as she thrashed, was all too much for him. Trisha felt his cock begin to grow and throb deep in her twat, and her little canal began to flood with his seed. The petite brunette was still staring at her friend, bucking wildly on the couch, at the muscular lifeguard mounted on top of her, his face deep in lust as he unloaded his cum into Mandy's twat. Trisha's own pussy was hot and desperate with desire as she watched, and now, as the man spurted his jism into her, the cheerleader closed her eyes and continued to massage her eager clit.

Ohh...he's abusing Mandy's little body!Trisha thought to herself, her eyes tightly shut, her fingers blurry fast on her red clit. Pleasure was radiating through the cheerleader; the hot cum in her pussy, the cock buried balls-deep in her dainty body, the waves of tingling joy bursting through her hips as she fingered her sopping mound.God...I wish he would abuse me too! I want to taste his cum! I want him to pump his load into me, to use me like the dirty slut I am...like his favorite slut...

"Ohhh...yesss..." Trisha whimpered. Her entire arm was now rigid and flailing back and forth, her hand straining and buried between her spread legs as she stood, bent over, in her heels, her fingers grinding hungrily into her clit, pushing her pleasure higher and higher. With her other hand, she kept a tight grip on the man's thigh, making sure his cock stayed buried in her twat as he shot his cum inside of her.

Oooh...that's right, I'm a dirty slut! I've taken so many cocks in my pussy...and I want Dan's too! I want him to deposit his load in his favorite whore...his favorite cum dump!

"OHHH!!!" The cheerleader trembled with lust now as she felt the hot jism flood her twat, the cock stuffed inside of her spasming with each spurt. Her clit wanted even more, and Trisha eagerly indulged her, frantically ravishing the nub so fast that everyone could hear the wet sounds of her fingers sliding across her sopping mound.

"Check out these two whores!" someone shouted. "They're both gonna cum tonight!"

"Hell yeah!"

Trisha's eyes were still closed, but she drank in their shouts, her fingers still blurry fast on her dripping mound, her body rushing with lust, getting closer and closer.Ohhh...cum in me, Dan! Cum in me!Suddenly, she felt another hand slip between her slender thighs, and a voice speaking just above her.

"That's my little slut, Trisha..."

The cheerleader popped open her eyes, and looked up to see Dan, standing in front of her, grinning down as he watched her frantically finger herself.

"Ohh...Dan..." Trisha breathed, panting now in lust. Bent over like she was, Trisha's face was nearly level with his cock, and she could see that it was still glistening with Mandy's juices, and that one extra dribble of cum had slipped out of his tip, staring to run down the shaft. Like a starving animal, Trisha eagerly strained forward, slipping the tip of his meat into her lips. Dan chuckled and stepped forward, burying more of his shaft in the young brunette's mouth as he gently began to rub her clit. Trisha's entire body shuddered as her tongue tingled with the taste of Dan's cock and his cum, and the now-familiar flavor of Mandy's pussy.

Whoops and cheers echoed through the room as they watched Trisha, whimpering and bucking eagerly as two cocks slid into her.Yes! Ooooh YES!The cheerleader imagined the sight in front of them: a petite brunette, barely five feet tall, standing and straining in her heels, bent over at the waist so far that she was face-level with Dan's cock. Her dress was still bunched around her waist, her thong taut between her knees as she spread her slender legs as wide as she could. And two cocks were buried in the cheerleader; one balls-deep in her cunt, filling her with hot cum, the other deep in her drool-coated lips.Ohhh...just think about all those cocks that pumped their jism down my throat...all those loads of cum swishing around in my stomach!