Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A muffled, gurgled scream burst out of Trisha's chest as she gulped down Dan's cock, savoring the taste of Mandy's cunt, of the lifeguard's delicious cum. At long last, the cheerleader felt her body rush with her own orgasm, her pussy spasming with pleasure, her body wracked and trembling as her body flooded with carnal joy.

I'm such a naughty slut! And...I'm not the only one!She could still taste Mandy's juices in her mouth, the taste of the blonde's twat, ravished and pounded just as thoroughly as her own. Her climax burst through her in waves, flushing her little body with wild, red-hot pleasure.We're two nasty whores! Two eighteen-year-old cheerleaders that just serviced a roomful of strangers! Two cock-hungry sluts!

"Oh...mmf! Ooh...aggh!" Trisha's screams of pleasure were muffled by Dan's cock, and so instead all that came out of the cheerleader were loud gurgles, her slurps even more sloppy than usual, her perky chest heaving as she gasped for breath.

Mandy was still sprawled across the couch, panting and whimpering, recovering from Dan's vicious ravishing of her little body. Now, the blonde turned and watched Trisha, sandwiched between two men, slurping noisily on Dan's cock while the man with the beard gave a loud, satisfied groan, and gently eased his cock out of the cheerleader's cunt. Mandy watched as her friend shuddered at the feeling of the shaft sliding from her pussy, and Trisha groaned too, low and muffled, as she felt one last jolt of her orgasm wash through her petite figure. Dan grinned as he stared down at the brunette, and he slid out too, letting his shaft glide across Trisha's slobbery lips. Now, the cheerleader was left alone in the middle of the room, panting in the aftermath of her orgasm, her face coated with cum and slobber, her dainty body flushed. She was still bent over in her heels, and now a single drop of white cum dribbled out of her red, teenage twat.

Mmm...that's exactly what I was waiting for!Trisha felt her body fill with relief, with a deep, warm pleasure, and the cheerleader began to head over to the couch, ready to plop her exhausted little body next to Mandy. But at her first step she tripped and wobbled in her heels; she had forgotten that her thong was still stretched between her knees.Oops!Trisha giggled, and then teetered her way over to the couch, her dress still bunched around her waist. At last, the perky brunette collapsed next to the slim blonde, who had sat up to make room for her friend.

"Hiya, Mandy!" Trisha beamed, greeting her friend. Close up, Mandy's dimpled cheeks were just as flushed as Trisha's, and her dainty body was clearly tired from being violated so many times. But the blonde's blue eyes were bright and happy.

"Hey, Trish!" Mandy piped back, giggling. The two girls laughed as they sat side by side, grinning at each other, each so happy at the way the night had turned out, each glowing at the knowledge that they were surrounded by men, by strangers who had just ravished them together.Who knew that Mandy was such a slut underneath?Trisha thought, beaming.Maybe that's why we ended up being best friends...deep down we're both just cock-hungry whores! We're both nasty enough to take all these hard dicks together!

The entire room was circled around the couch, grinning down at the two petite cheerleaders sitting together on the cushions, barely five feet tall and just eighteen years old. The blonde still had her hair up in pigtails, her pussy peeking out of her checkered miniskirt, her tattered blouse discarded on the floor. The brunette's dress was still bunched around her waist, showing off her impressive chest, her slender legs crossed with her thong still tangled around her knees. Trisha grinned.We may look like two sweet little cheerleaders...but we're really the filthiest, dirtiest girls at our high school!She glanced around the room, taking in each man, face by face. She just couldn't stop smiling.

"Hey man," Someone nudged the person next to them. "Who's your favorite?"

Trisha felt her grin fading a little bit.Favorite...?

The second man laughed. "Fuck, that's a hard one! They're both so fucking hot!"

"Yeah, they are."

Trisha and Mandy both turned towards each other, still smiling. But Trisha could feel her joy dulling a little.

"Gun to my head...I think I'd pick the blonde. She's so damn cute...it's just too much fun to fuck her brains out!"

Trisha felt her chest sink, and suddenly her jealousy reared its head again.Hey! I'm pretty cute, too...aren't I?

"Really?" The first man looked incredulous. "I don't know, man. I can't get enough of that brown-haired one's tits!"

Suddenly the entire room was joining the conversation, blurting out their favorite parts about each girl; the way Mandy's sweet blue eyes looked up at you while you fucked her cunt; the way Trisha hungrily gulped down the entire length of your rod and left you buried in her mouth when you were ready to cum. Trisha could still feel jealousy swimming in her stomach, and suddenly the cheerleader felt herself sitting up a little straighter, arching her back a little more, thrusting out her perky tits and spreading her slim legs just a bit. She wasn't smiling anymore. Mandy was her best friend, but still, she wanted to be the nastiest slut in the room.I...I want them to pick me! I don't know why, but...I just do!

"Did she deep-throat your cock? She can suck cock man, let me tell you!"

"Yeah, but the way the little blonde grinds on your dick...I came so hard!"

"What do you think, Dan?" someone asked.

The lifeguard had stayed silent the entire time, just watching the two girls sitting quietly on the couch. Trisha looked up at Dan. Her big brown eyes were hopeful as she stared up at the lifeguard who had plunged his cock into her cunt so many times, who had driven the cheerleader wild with lust more than once, who had coerced her into multiple gangbangs. He had shown Trisha just how much the petite cheerleader loved being a naughty whore, had shown her that she was dirtier and nastier than she would have ever imagined, even with Britney.Britney...he drove a rift between me and Britney!

Dan grinned down at them, pausing as he glanced back and forth between the two girls. His eyes would rest for a moment on Mandy, the little blonde who had just whimpered and yelped as he punished her dainty body, whose slim legs had spent the entire night spread in the splits as one man after another slid in between her slim hips. Then he would stare at Trisha, the young cheerleader he had violated so many times, fucking her perky body everywhere, from a shower stall at the beach to his own car.

"I don't know," he said, finally. "I can't choose."

Trisha's heart sank.He...he won't decide?At last, she turned to look at Mandy.He doesn't prefer me...over her?